April 19, 2024, 02:53:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 347798 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2008, 12:39:58 AM »

I think Cindy was putting Casey down her entire life. She was never good enough. Could be why Casey never accomplished a lot. Such pressure. A family of twisted dynamics. (MY opinion)

Maybe, but I have a hard time thinking that if Cindy was this awful of a mother, why would she be so protective now.  Self reflection takes al ot longer than a month or so.  IMO

Overprotection (smothering) and expecting perfection hurts a person. Her way of loving. She means well, but in reality she is hurting her daughter. JMO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: September 15, 2008, 12:40:15 AM »

Now if we could just figure out what she did with the body!!!

Putting myself in Casey's mind I would think it would be somewhere close to home, because her car was not reliable.  I don't think she is really that good a sneak so someplace not to complex.  I can't see her walking deep into the woods or anything like that, too difficult.  I think she put her someplace very familiar to her as quickly as possible so she could go into her dissosociation mode and forget this ever happened.   She is probably in a ditch (hate to say this) somewhere. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: September 15, 2008, 12:40:16 AM »

What a cute avatar!

TY
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: September 15, 2008, 12:42:11 AM »

I just want to ask this:  If you were CA and Casey would not talk, what as a mother or father would you really do?  Would you throw her out?  Choke the heck out of her?  Seriously, for all the protective mothers, what would you really do....not what you would want to do, Big difference!  Just a hypothetical question....I know, I know none of kids would ever end up like Casey but if
          I would just pray...
I would do what I would have done if they had been in high school skipping class.  I'd be in their face, down their throat and have them attached to my side (as I have threaten to go to school with them and embarrass them among their classmates) until they told me the truth.  My mom would put the 'fear of God' in us when she thought it was called for and only once in a blue moon did I ever do that to my kids, but in a situation such as this, I'd be putting the fear of God into them if they lost their own child.  We aren't talking about a cell-phone here that CA lost.  CA lost, got rid of her own child!! 

In all honstey, I have done all of the above with my son and he just won't come clean!!
We have even rewarded for the truth, but still won't admit that he lied!!  It is so frustrating. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: September 15, 2008, 12:43:37 AM »

Most children I have seen like Casey (minus murderers), their mother wanted to be a friend, not a mother.  The mother also gave them anything they wanted, all they had to do is throw a tantrum (even as adults).  It's sad, but I've seen 3 people that grew up this way.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: September 15, 2008, 12:43:42 AM »

Putting myself in Casey's mind I would think it would be somewhere close to home, because her car was not reliable.  I don't think she is really that good a sneak so someplace not to complex.  I can't see her walking deep into the woods or anything like that, too difficult.  I think she put her someplace very familiar to her as quickly as possible so she could go into her dissosociation mode and forget this ever happened.   She is probably in a ditch (hate to say this) somewhere. 

I also don't get why she needed to borrow a shovel if she can break into the shed to get gas can't she break in to get a shovel...Unless george only had one and the other person needed one
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: September 15, 2008, 12:45:18 AM »

Children go through their phase of telling lies. Then they usually grow out of it. Casey didn't pass that phase.

I personally do not think Casey is very bright.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: September 15, 2008, 12:47:01 AM »

I also don't get why she needed to borrow a shovel if she can break into the shed to get gas can't she break in to get a shovel...Unless george only had one and the other person needed one

hmm?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2008, 12:48:20 AM »

That never did make much sense if you are hiding a body why give an obvious clue like borrowing a shovel.  But maybe that's how detached she is from reality.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2008, 12:49:14 AM »

See....now this is where I say her sole purpose for breaking into the shed on the 23rd was for the shovel to dig up and relocate Caylee....the gas cans were just a bonus, or stolen to create a motive.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2008, 12:49:29 AM »

hmm?

Good thought, Kristin.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2008, 12:49:50 AM »

Children go through their phase of telling lies. Then they usually grow out of it. Casey didn't pass that phase.

She is suppose to be an avid reader, LE needs to know what books she has read.  Also, has anyone seen AMERICAN PSYCHO.  I haven't but would like to ask a few questions about thay movie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2008, 12:52:42 AM »

hmm?

Good thought, Kristin.

The gas cans always puzzled me.  At first, I thought she used the shovel to break into the shed.  But would you report to LE $50.00 worth of gas missing especially when you know Casey has taken the gas before.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: September 15, 2008, 12:53:12 AM »

She is suppose to be an avid reader, LE needs to know what books she has read.  Also, has anyone seen AMERICAN PSYCHO.  I haven't but would like to ask a few questions about thay movie.

I have seen it but not sure if I could answer any questions try me
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: September 15, 2008, 12:53:32 AM »

In the police documents the one of CA's myspace it said that she was wataching American Psycho.  Who knows about that movie??
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: September 15, 2008, 12:55:28 AM »

hmm?

Good thought, Kristin.

The gas cans always puzzled me.  At first, I thought she used the shovel to break into the shed.  But would you report to LE $50.00 worth of gas missing especially when you know Casey has taken the gas before.

I just think they were done with her BS just like Cindy calling about stealing the car...maybe the therapist Cindy was seeing told her to start calling LE to build a case against casey in order to get custody
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: September 15, 2008, 12:55:43 AM »

That never did make much sense if you are hiding a body why give an obvious clue like borrowing a shovel.  But maybe that's how detached she is from reality.

I know, sounds like an Alfred Hitchcock movie 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: September 15, 2008, 12:56:21 AM »

something still tells me that she had someone else help her and Im not talking about a family member.....the guy that worked at the automobile place that has since moved...something keeps telling me he is the one that she went to and he said something like dont cry Ill take care of it and took casey's car and went and got rid off the body for her and that is why she keeps saying I swear i dont know where she is......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: September 15, 2008, 12:57:16 AM »

I have seen it but not sure if I could answer any questions try me

Was ther anything about chloroform in that movie?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2008, 12:58:40 AM »

See....now this is where I say her sole purpose for breaking into the shed on the 23rd was for the shovel to dig up and relocate Caylee....the gas cans were just a bonus, or stolen to create a motive.

Good point maybe she wanted somebody to question her..I know she said she was glad that her mom found her so maybe she was leaving little clues hoping somebody would say something...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.