April 25, 2024, 05:13:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348188 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1400 on: September 16, 2008, 12:01:00 AM »

There could be hair in the trunk for any number of reasons. I have seen a picture or two with Caylee wearing a hat. If she takes that hat off and it is thrown in the car, the hair may fall out, if she had on a sweatshirt or jacket, hair may have been on it and it got in the trunk.

They did say it was Caylee's hair, but I looked back at an article and it stated that hair found in the car showed decomposition but there are a lot of false positives. Also, if I really was doubting it I would wondering if when they said hair were they referring to the same hair or other hair that may have been in the trunk. I know I may sound crazy, and I said before, I am totally dwelling on this case. It is driving me a bit crazy so forgive me for jumping to conclusions. Smile
I heard the stain was caylees to how could you explain that? I heard the hair and stain matched caylees dna and there were signs of a decom body in the truck.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1401 on: September 16, 2008, 12:01:14 AM »

Klaas, check out this post from Tricia over at WS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71195

Seems CA's attorney is going to sue certain websites.
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1402 on: September 16, 2008, 12:02:14 AM »

Just like there is truth in every joke, there seems to be truth in every lie Casey has told. Be it from a work of fiction or from things she has seen online.

I urge all monkeys to look at the facts in this case.

Then work from there.

I'm with you brandi.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: September 16, 2008, 12:02:31 AM »

There could be hair in the trunk for any number of reasons. I have seen a picture or two with Caylee wearing a hat. If she takes that hat off and it is thrown in the car, the hair may fall out, if she had on a sweatshirt or jacket, hair may have been on it and it got in the trunk.

They did say it was Caylee's hair, but I looked back at an article and it stated that hair found in the car showed decomposition but there are a lot of false positives. Also, if I really was doubting it I would wondering if when they said hair were they referring to the same hair or other hair that may have been in the trunk. I know I may sound crazy, and I said before, I am totally dwelling on this case. It is driving me a bit crazy so forgive me for jumping to conclusions. Smile
I heard the stain was caylees to how could you explain that? I heard the hair and stain matched caylees dna and there were signs of a decom body in the truck.

Yeah no doubt there was a dead body but why have they never absolutley said it was caylee?

bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1404 on: September 16, 2008, 12:03:28 AM »

Hey guys, I am not pretending to have all the answers or even some of them here.  I am not even aware of all of the dna evidence out there regarding this case.  I dont want to make enemies here, I was just airing a thought.  I dont know what happened, I am just a person with high hopes and sad thoughts...I hope she is not dead, I think she most likely is.  Are there any links for the DNA eveidence?  I heard about the hair samples and dna samples, but I just heard they were found..not what type of samples or anything else.  I do agree that hair samples from a postmortem individual have different identities to them.  I also know that the dna within the hair can provide evidence as to how old a person is, the sex of the individual, the health, etc.  it could be found within the hair sample if she was poisoned, it could be compared with other hair samples of her from, say a brush..etc...the condition of the body at the time.  As I said, I am not defending anyone here,  I hope I have not offended anyone...I am just hoping.

No i'm not offended..Is that a pic of your daughter or caylee?

Thats my daughter, Camille.  Erie isent it.  That is what drew me in to this case so much.  Everytime I see those pictures or videos of that little girl and think of her being hurt in any way I cry.  It has me reflecting on my own merits as a mother...not that I have uch of anything in common with Casey Anthony, just makes me think of if she were ever gone what would I do.;..how would I live each day.  My little girl is turning 3 in October and trying so hard to do things on her own and show mommy that she is a big girl and ever since this whole Caylee incident, I have been doing everything I can to cherish every moment with her...to the point that she has actually said to me, "no mommy I do it, I'm a big girl"  lol..then I caught myself and had to step back and remind myself to step back a little bit, lol.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1405 on: September 16, 2008, 12:03:57 AM »

New myspace blog  from desdemona...
Monday, September 15, 2008

Did Casey Send Her Friends to PR?

The Caylee Marie Anthony Case
Did Casey Send Her Friends to Puerto Rico?

This is a clarification/correction that morphed into a new blog.
And I have my friend "Shar" to thank . . .

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

♠  Awhile back, I posted a blog about some interesting connections.

Here's a link to the original blog and comments.  (And yes, I do realize it needs to be updated!  This whole site needs to be updated ... I know, I know.)
8/17: Entertainment, Puerto Rico, Law Enforcement, Oh My!

♠  Yesterday, September 14, I added the following information to the comments section for that blog:

Don't know if everyone has seen this, but there has been speculation of late that Casey could be the person that has used the name Amanda Williams and used stolen credit cards to purchase several airline tickets just before her friends went to Puerto Rico. The speculation is that perhaps she paid for their tickets! Or maybe just used a stolen credit card to buy the tickets, then had everyone pay her cash for them; now that would be a money-making scheme indeed.

Police are investigating that credit card fraud case, but I don't have any solid information that definitely ties it to Casey at this point. Anyone else?

♠  Well, my friend and reader Shar starting looking into this (as others may have also done) and promptly discovered ....

Nothing.

Uh-oh.  She couldn't find any references to the name "Amanda Williams" in relation to the case.  She was probably beginning to wonder if I was making it up!

♠  Giving me the benefit of the doubt , Shar followed up with a comment and a message to me:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Sep 15, 2008 3:25 PM

Where did you find this speculation? I have been searching around and found nothing
pertaining to this Amanda Williams?

♠  So I got busy trying to track down the information, and she was right.  No Amanda Williams was popping up on a Google search related to this case.  Well, trying to locate where I originally got the info, I consequently ended up learning a whole lot more about where this speculation originally came from.  And I found it quite interesting.  I decided to post my reply to Shar's inquiry here as a new blog, because I feel this whole subject may in fact be related intrinsically to the case.  I thought people might be interested in hearing about it --- and maybe in doing some more in-depth sleuthing to see what else can be learned at this point.
(BTW, if this is already "old news" to you, sorry for rehashing it here; it's pretty new to me!)

♠  Here's my response to Shar, after doing some checking.  See what you think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I got that bogus name from a post several days ago on Scared Monkeys, but didn't make a note of it, and now I cannot for the life of me find where on that board I got it.  Maybe it has been deleted since then?  Or maybe I'm just tired and couldn't find it on that site.

But I did some searching around anyway, and found where the person whose name and info was used to create a fraudulent credit card account had actually been quoted after posting information somewhere online.  I found these quotes on good ol' WebSleuths, where her quotes were reposted from whatever board she had originally posted to.

They are found in a long thread at WebSleuths called "Casey Bought the Tickets to PR?" which was created on September 5.

This was all triggered by a September 5 report by Mark Fuhrman on FoxNews.  Here's a link.  He talks about Casey buying airline tickets for different people to travel to different destinations, starting at 2:55 on this video.

Fox Sept. 5, 2008: Mark Fuhrman

Well, apparently the poster on Scared Monkeys, where I originally read about this, got the first name mixed up.  It was actually "Angela Williams," not Amanda, which was used as an alias by the thief, to set up another card.  No wonder Shar couldn't find any info!  Sorry.

Here are two posts from WebSleuths, where the victim was quoted about the identity theft, and the purchases that were fraudulently made.  And here is the link to the Websleuths thread where I found these quotes: 

WebSleuths Thread

[1] --------------------------------------------------------

Posted on WebSleuths
Thread:  "Casey Bought the Tickets to PR?"
Poster:  "TimeWillTell"
Date:  9/5/08
Text of post: (Note it is quoting another board, too.)

" A poster on another board has been in contact with LE--someone opened a card in her husbands name and had another card attached to it for use by another person

[Quote:]
' They bought 6 planes tickets with it--3 Delta-2 Air Tran-1 Us Air(I know the amounts but fuzzy on the airlines)

Also used it at Target,Toys R Us and a bunch of restaurants.'

She contacted LE on Caseys case because of it happening in Orlando--They're still going over it. "

[2]---------------------------------------------------------

Same Board, Same thread
Poster:  IrishBosoxFan
Date:  9/5/08
Text of post:  (Note:  another poster from another board is being quoted.)

"  [Quote:] 'Yes. Tickets purchased were 3 from Delta Airlines, 2 from Tran air and 2 from Spirit Air.

Charges began on June 6th thru July 16th. Included purchases for groceries for $425.00, Target, Toys R Us, 3 purchases for gas, Some Brazilian Steakhouse for $126.00, The Catch restaurant for $325.00, more for groceries. Other pos purchases I can't recall all now.

Lots of online purchases totaling over $10,000.

When we received the full list I was

When filing the police report we mentioned the Caylee Anthony case and the fraud investigator sent copies to Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale LE.

I am NOT accusing anyone. Just found the dates, locations and purchases interesting. imo '

NEXT POST

[Quote:]' It gets better.  A cell phone purchased at AT&T in Orlando. Cell phone bills paid online to some billing company.

So[n] has the list in his briefcase at work and I can't remember as there were so many charges.

Someone had a grand ole time. Spirit Air is a charter airline out of Florida.

Who buys gas 3 times in one day or groceries 3 times in one day totaling over $600?

I thought I was paranoid, but ya never know. '

NEXT POST

[Quote:]' Actually they got cc's in our name, not our own cc's.

They got cc's in my husbands name then requested a card for someone named Angela Williams which we have been told was a bogus name as well. ' "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

♠  Okay.  So not only did I have the wrong name (It's ANGELA, not Amanda), I also somehow had the incorrect impression we were talking about a stolen credit card.  Nope.  This is about identity theft; stolen personal information used to create a fraudulent credit card account in someone else's name.

♠  IF this crime turns out to be Casey's doing (and that is only a speculative IF -- to my knowledge, we have no information from LE about this at all at this point), then could it be possible that this was not the first identity theft perpetrated by Casey?  Could one of the real-life Zenaida Gonzalezes (particularly the one who went apartment-hunting one fateful day in June) have been a victim of identity theft?  Could investigations into this kind of forgery and fraud produce clues about Casey's activities that could help lead investigators to answers  about our little Caylee's disappearance?

♠  Detectives are most certainly very busy as we speak, checking out all the details on these things.  Thank goodness for their dedication and willingness to dot every "i" and cross every "t" as they sift through the morass of details.  Their hard work appears to be the only thing that is going to solve this case.  As far as we've heard, Casey has not opened her mouth yet to provide any truthful information about what has happened to sweet Caylee.

I am interested to know everyone's "take" on this new information. 
Have you heard/learned anything further on the subject? 
Do you think this could be Casey's work, and why or why not? 
Do you agree that it could lead to clues, or do you think it's just another unrelated "economic crime" Casey may have perpetrated? 

Do post comments and share your thoughts about this.

Desi

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: September 16, 2008, 12:06:47 AM »

OK please dont throw any nanners, at me for this but, maybe the reason george keeps lying about those gas cans is because they didnt have gas in them....maybe they had chloriform in them......and thats where Caylee was getting it from and he found out that some was missing and didnt want to say he was in possession of having that stuff so he said the cans  were missing so if it showed up in them he could say someone else put it in there...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1407 on: September 16, 2008, 12:06:55 AM »

Does anyone remember what day she said she almost killed somebody..good times on facebook??

Does anyone know how Nicole died?

June 10th, 2008.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1408 on: September 16, 2008, 12:07:55 AM »

Does anyone remember what day she said she almost killed somebody..good times on facebook??

June 10th, 2008.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/iphone/orl-bk-ucf-jogger-slain-061208,0,3570252,iphone.story

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: September 16, 2008, 12:09:43 AM »

I'm sure Red will get notified if anyone thinks there is a problem here.  I'm not real worried about it   
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: September 16, 2008, 12:11:18 AM »

June 10th, 2008.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/iphone/orl-bk-ucf-jogger-slain-061208,0,3570252,iphone.story

TY Carpe
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1411 on: September 16, 2008, 12:12:04 AM »

Hey guys, I am not pretending to have all the answers or even some of them here.  I am not even aware of all of the dna evidence out there regarding this case.  I dont want to make enemies here, I was just airing a thought.  I dont know what happened, I am just a person with high hopes and sad thoughts...I hope she is not dead, I think she most likely is.  Are there any links for the DNA eveidence?  I heard about the hair samples and dna samples, but I just heard they were found..not what type of samples or anything else.  I do agree that hair samples from a postmortem individual have different identities to them.  I also know that the dna within the hair can provide evidence as to how old a person is, the sex of the individual, the health, etc.  it could be found within the hair sample if she was poisoned, it could be compared with other hair samples of her from, say a brush..etc...the condition of the body at the time.  As I said, I am not defending anyone here,  I hope I have not offended anyone...I am just hoping.

No i'm not offended..Is that a pic of your daughter or caylee?

Thats my daughter, Camille.  Erie isent it.  That is what drew me in to this case so much.  Everytime I see those pictures or videos of that little girl and think of her being hurt in any way I cry.  It has me reflecting on my own merits as a mother...not that I have uch of anything in common with Casey Anthony, just makes me think of if she were ever gone what would I do.;..how would I live each day.  My little girl is turning 3 in October and trying so hard to do things on her own and show mommy that she is a big girl and ever since this whole Caylee incident, I have been doing everything I can to cherish every moment with her...to the point that she has actually said to me, "no mommy I do it, I'm a big girl"  lol..then I caught myself and had to step back and remind myself to step back a little bit, lol.

OMG! She does look like her.. Yes that would bug me to. I look at my children and can emagine them ever missing or dead. I feel sorry for anyone who tries to harm my kids..Justice will be done by thier mother not a court..They are to slow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: September 16, 2008, 12:13:35 AM »

June 10th, 2008.

From the article Carpe posted above regarding Nichole:   

According to the counselor's Web site, Ganguzza had worked with homeless people, children and adolescents in the juvenile-justice system, people with disabilities and families affected by physical and sexual abuse. She also did counseling at the community clinic at UCF.
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1413 on: September 16, 2008, 12:13:55 AM »

Nope, I wasn't saying that Caylee got killed in the park. I thought that Casey had something to do with that killing and that body ended up in her car and she is somehow forced to keep her mouth shut by whoever.

Also, I didn't remember the statement that she made about her mom not letting her jog for the longest time. Good thinking! I wonder if that is another one of her codes that some people thought she was talking in and maybe wanting to hint to the police. She keeps saying she is trying to tell them but they won't listen to her.

This is a fantastic revelation here...maybe I am really reaching here...but from what I have read that has come from scholarly sources regarding this case...it was never stated where the hair was found.  It was never stated what the actual DNA evidence was or how it was obtained.  Casey and her family show no remorse, whether they believe she is missing or dead..I would have to think that even if Caylee is a horrific monster, someone in that family must have emotions and morn this event in any case scenario...unless they know Caylee is ok?  Then I could understand the lack or emotion on an entire family, especially if the Grandmother was so distrought and then chaged her tune so quickly...A grandmother who raised that baby and was intent on going for full custody...Then the father, who if I am not mistaken was a detective..makes a statement that the body was not his grandchild..  If the police are only releasing some of the evidence and information, could it be that they are trying to create a media frenzy by allowing the people to conclude thier own assumptions on this case and with the evidence released..it sure looks like she did it, but the police are not convinced enough to make an arrest..The park mentioned happens to be close by, the girl murdered was in the same circle, chloroform traces in the trunk and with the dead girl in the park...what are the odds?  the crazy nanny story who was a traveling nomad?  the script from a kidnapper in the blanchard park? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1414 on: September 16, 2008, 12:17:49 AM »

I'm sure Red will get notified if anyone thinks there is a problem here.  I'm not real worried about it   

Taco de javu and going in the same place.......nowhere.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: September 16, 2008, 12:18:03 AM »

Ok so Mike Wallace wasn't his name mentioned with CA?? Nicole G has a friend John S and mike W is a friend of his on facebook
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1416 on: September 16, 2008, 12:21:16 AM »

Hey Monkeys

sorry just sorta slid in ...to convo on going.

Hmm just thinking about grammer from one to another within a short time - thats all.

Perplexed is what  I am

I may not be a scholar but I see many things

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1417 on: September 16, 2008, 12:21:49 AM »

CA is concerned about bad language.    I think I heard her use a few choice words.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1418 on: September 16, 2008, 12:22:37 AM »

Been a long day, and I'm turning in. Night all and God Bless! Maybe the circus will leave Orlando tomorrow and Caylee will be found. It's in my prayers!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: September 16, 2008, 12:24:10 AM »

The gas cans had chloraphorm in them.....not gas...thats what I think..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.