April 24, 2024, 05:18:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348072 times)
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1420 on: September 16, 2008, 12:25:55 AM »

The gas cans had chloraphorm in them.....not gas...thats what I think..

I don't think GA would have reported them stolen, if that were the case.
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1421 on: September 16, 2008, 12:27:57 AM »

Hey guys, I am not pretending to have all the answers or even some of them here.  I am not even aware of all of the dna evidence out there regarding this case.  I dont want to make enemies here, I was just airing a thought.  I dont know what happened, I am just a person with high hopes and sad thoughts...I hope she is not dead, I think she most likely is.  Are there any links for the DNA eveidence?  I heard about the hair samples and dna samples, but I just heard they were found..not what type of samples or anything else.  I do agree that hair samples from a postmortem individual have different identities to them.  I also know that the dna within the hair can provide evidence as to how old a person is, the sex of the individual, the health, etc.  it could be found within the hair sample if she was poisoned, it could be compared with other hair samples of her from, say a brush..etc...the condition of the body at the time.  As I said, I am not defending anyone here,  I hope I have not offended anyone...I am just hoping.

No i'm not offended..Is that a pic of your daughter or caylee?

Thats my daughter, Camille.  Erie isent it.  That is what drew me in to this case so much.  Everytime I see those pictures or videos of that little girl and think of her being hurt in any way I cry.  It has me reflecting on my own merits as a mother...not that I have uch of anything in common with Casey Anthony, just makes me think of if she were ever gone what would I do.;..how would I live each day.  My little girl is turning 3 in October and trying so hard to do things on her own and show mommy that she is a big girl and ever since this whole Caylee incident, I have been doing everything I can to cherish every moment with her...to the point that she has actually said to me, "no mommy I do it, I'm a big girl"  lol..then I caught myself and had to step back and remind myself to step back a little bit, lol.

OMG! She does look like her.. Yes that would bug me to. I look at my children and can emagine them ever missing or dead. I feel sorry for anyone who tries to harm my kids..Justice will be done by thier mother not a court..They are to slow

I am always wondering when I am out in public with my daughter if someone is thinking the same thing, if I am going to end up as some annonomous tip, lol.  Obviously it is not Caylee, my daughter has distinct differences..but to someone who only glances..might look like her..Even her sister is obsessed with the case because they look so much alike.  I cant wait until this case is solved....its like looking at my daughter up there.  Maybe that is why I am reaching so far for some kind of alternative to death..I cant imagine seeing an image of a dead child found who looks like my baby..or thinking of her lifeless somewhere...it's hard not to picture things when I read people posting to Casey and asking if she held her limp body tightly or if she said mommy's sorry...its heartbreaking for me..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: September 16, 2008, 12:28:20 AM »

I think that would be the perfect reason to report them stolen so he could say someone else put it in there and not him..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: September 16, 2008, 12:29:38 AM »

why would they want gallons of chloroform??  what could they possibly do with them?
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1424 on: September 16, 2008, 12:29:51 AM »

I think that would be the perfect reason to report them stolen so he could say someone else put it in there and not him..

Hmm...I hadn't thought of that angle.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: September 16, 2008, 12:31:38 AM »

Been a long day, and I'm turning in. Night all and God Bless! Maybe the circus will leave Orlando tomorrow and Caylee will be found. It's in my prayers!

Nite CBB
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: September 16, 2008, 12:32:24 AM »

my time you are too quite what is going on???
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: September 16, 2008, 12:32:50 AM »

Klaas, check out this post from Tricia over at WS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71195

Seems CA's attorney is going to sue certain websites.

***baffled*** they should be spending that time to look for Caylee    Good grief!!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: September 16, 2008, 12:33:16 AM »

why would they want gallons of chloroform??  what could they possibly do with them?
we dont know how much was in them....only GA does but even so if he was really using them to clean with or something what would it matter how much...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: September 16, 2008, 12:36:05 AM »

There could be hair in the trunk for any number of reasons. I have seen a picture or two with Caylee wearing a hat. If she takes that hat off and it is thrown in the car, the hair may fall out, if she had on a sweatshirt or jacket, hair may have been on it and it got in the trunk.

They did say it was Caylee's hair, but I looked back at an article and it stated that hair found in the car showed decomposition but there are a lot of false positives. Also, if I really was doubting it I would wondering if when they said hair were they referring to the same hair or other hair that may have been in the trunk. I know I may sound crazy, and I said before, I am totally dwelling on this case. It is driving me a bit crazy so forgive me for jumping to conclusions. Smile
I heard the stain was caylees to how could you explain that? I heard the hair and stain matched caylees dna and there were signs of a decom body in the truck.

And the hair had scalp attached,(as I recall) which I take to mean it was pulled from the scalp which has an entire different meaning rather than a hair falling out, which is normal.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1430 on: September 16, 2008, 12:36:23 AM »

Nancy Grace: Leonard Padilla, you were in the home, I believe the Anthony's
                   are getting these tips..... are they?

Leonard Padilla:  No..... no.

Carpe

What was Nancy Grace getting at?

Thanks

Janet

Janet,

I don't believe for one sec she really believes they are getting real tips.

I know I don't.

She just set Padilla up to say it, I think. LOL

I can't talk about Nancy G because my hair catches on fire and I say bad words.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: September 16, 2008, 12:37:54 AM »

Klaas, check out this post from Tricia over at WS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71195

Seems CA's attorney is going to sue certain websites.

***baffled*** they should be spending that time to look for Caylee    Good grief!!

Oh brother, Good luck with that, CA 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1432 on: September 16, 2008, 12:39:00 AM »

Here is what bugs me slap silly about GA's gas cans...

We have watched the Anthony's situation devolve week after week after week...

We have watched their lives go right down the johnny hopper hole over this...YET

They still protect their daughter over a possible homicide/accident/purpos-uh-dent

killing of his very own granddaughter...

Why would he file a police report for a poopie li'l old 50 bux of gas?

We know from watching Greta's Aug. 5th OTR - he suspected it was her.

We found out she has a long history of doing just that.

Why bother? Why not handle it on his own?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1433 on: September 16, 2008, 12:39:56 AM »

my time you are too quite what is going on???
I am here, just reading along, eating,  and picking potato chips out of my keyboard - you know  - sos.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1434 on: September 16, 2008, 12:40:20 AM »

Nancy Grace   9/15   Update:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1435 on: September 16, 2008, 12:41:31 AM »

We have watched their lives go right down the johnny hopper hole over this...YET

They still protect their daughter over a possible homicide/accident/purpos-uh-dent

I know, that is making me nuts!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: September 16, 2008, 12:42:50 AM »

we dont know how much was in them....only GA does but even so if he was really using them to clean with or something what would it matter how much...
hmmm?  I think I have an answer to that but it isn't reaching the keyboard.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: September 16, 2008, 12:43:26 AM »

There could be hair in the trunk for any number of reasons. I have seen a picture or two with Caylee wearing a hat. If she takes that hat off and it is thrown in the car, the hair may fall out, if she had on a sweatshirt or jacket, hair may have been on it and it got in the trunk.

They did say it was Caylee's hair, but I looked back at an article and it stated that hair found in the car showed decomposition but there are a lot of false positives. Also, if I really was doubting it I would wondering if when they said hair were they referring to the same hair or other hair that may have been in the trunk. I know I may sound crazy, and I said before, I am totally dwelling on this case. It is driving me a bit crazy so forgive me for jumping to conclusions. Smile
I heard the stain was caylees to how could you explain that? I heard the hair and stain matched caylees dna and there were signs of a decom body in the truck.

And the hair had scalp attached,(as I recall) which I take to mean it was pulled from the scalp which has an entire different meaning rather than a hair falling out, which is normal.

I think the theory on the hair with scalp attached is that it "fell/sluffed" off of a decomposing body.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: September 16, 2008, 12:43:34 AM »

I know, that is making me nuts!   

I still think that after Cindy went to the therapist they had decided to have things documented when they went to get custody have Caylee
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: September 16, 2008, 12:44:12 AM »

I still say the gas cans had something besides gas in them and thats why he reported them stolen.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.