April 20, 2024, 08:35:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 347873 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: September 16, 2008, 12:44:55 AM »

The gas cans had chloraphorm in them.....not gas...thats what I think..

I don't think GA would have reported them stolen, if that were the case.

Here is what bugs me slap silly about GA's gas cans...

We have watched the Anthony's situation devolve week after week after week...

We have watched their lives go right down the johnny hopper hole over this...YET

They still protect their daughter over a possible homicide/accident/purpos-uh-dent

killing of his very own granddaughter...

Why would he file a police report for a poopie li'l old 50 bux of gas?

We know from watching Greta's Aug. 5th OTR - he suspected it was her.

We found out she has a long history of doing just that.

Why bother? Why not handle it on his own?

to document it?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: September 16, 2008, 12:46:42 AM »

Klaas, check out this post from Tricia over at WS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71195

Seems CA's attorney is going to sue certain websites.

***baffled*** they should be spending that time to look for Caylee    Good grief!!

Oh brother, Good luck with that, CA 

This was the same nonsense that TACO Joe threatened everyone with. That went far didn't it. There is this little thing called free speach in the United States.

I would dare say that the comments made to the Anthony's at their house by protestors are worse than anything on the web. Maybe they shoud sue them to.

Once again we see a families priorities not quite in line with what they should be. Find your granddaughter Cindy!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: September 16, 2008, 12:47:05 AM »

We have watched their lives go right down the johnny hopper hole over this...YET

They still protect their daughter over a possible homicide/accident/purpos-uh-dent

to document it?
Too  cover his own ummmmmm  tail...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: September 16, 2008, 12:47:20 AM »

I still say the gas cans had something besides gas in them and thats why he reported them stolen.....

Ok just thinking I remember the movies when they knocked people out with a little chloroform on a napkin.  So wouldn't transferring gallons of this stuff put the culprit on his azzzz?  Unless he used a mask I guess.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: September 16, 2008, 12:47:42 AM »

There could be hair in the trunk for any number of reasons. I have seen a picture or two with Caylee wearing a hat. If she takes that hat off and it is thrown in the car, the hair may fall out, if she had on a sweatshirt or jacket, hair may have been on it and it got in the trunk.

They did say it was Caylee's hair, but I looked back at an article and it stated that hair found in the car showed decomposition but there are a lot of false positives. Also, if I really was doubting it I would wondering if when they said hair were they referring to the same hair or other hair that may have been in the trunk. I know I may sound crazy, and I said before, I am totally dwelling on this case. It is driving me a bit crazy so forgive me for jumping to conclusions. Smile
I heard the stain was caylees to how could you explain that? I heard the hair and stain matched caylees dna and there were signs of a decom body in the truck.

And the hair had scalp attached,(as I recall) which I take to mean it was pulled from the scalp which has an entire different meaning rather than a hair falling out, which is normal.

I think the theory on the hair with scalp attached is that it "fell/sluffed" off of a decomposing body.

Thanks Klaas, that makes it even worse. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1445 on: September 16, 2008, 12:48:09 AM »

my time you are too quite what is going on???
I am here, just reading along, eating,  and picking potato chips out of my keyboard - you know  - sos.

Oh and I am waiting to see if mmj shows up.  I am not sure if that would be good news = no caylee or bad news = 2 fatherless boys.  Hmmmmmmmmm?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: September 16, 2008, 12:49:06 AM »

I am here, just reading along, eating,  and picking potato chips out of my keyboard - you know  - sos.

Oh and I am waiting to see if mmj shows up.  I am not sure if that would be good news = no caylee or bad news = 2 fatherless boys.  Hmmmmmmmmm?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1447 on: September 16, 2008, 12:49:49 AM »

Klaas, check out this post from Tricia over at WS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71195

Seems CA's attorney is going to sue certain websites.

***baffled*** they should be spending that time to look for Caylee    Good grief!!

Oh brother, Good luck with that, CA 

This was the same nonsense that TACO Joe threatened everyone with. That went far didn't it. There is this little thing called free speach in the United States.

I would dare say that the comments made to the Anthony's at their house by protestors are worse than anything on the web. Maybe they shoud sue them to.

Once again we see a families priorities not quite in line with what they should be. Find your granddaughter Cindy!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1448 on: September 16, 2008, 12:51:42 AM »

RED - if you don't mind me asking, what is your theory about how Caylee died?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: September 16, 2008, 12:52:33 AM »

ummmmm     my time....if he dont show up should we call 911  or what..lol

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1450 on: September 16, 2008, 12:53:28 AM »

to document it?

Well, if we run with the documentation theme... logically we need to extend that...

they would need to document the first day they feel Casey has vanished with

their granddaughter....  at least that is the way I see it.

Why did it take over a month?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: September 16, 2008, 12:55:48 AM »

I still say the gas cans had something besides gas in them and thats why he reported them stolen.....

Why would anyone report gas cans with an illegal substance in them?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: September 16, 2008, 12:56:02 AM »

I was just thinking the same thing. 

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: September 16, 2008, 12:57:10 AM »

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1454 on: September 16, 2008, 12:58:46 AM »

I know, that is making me nuts!   

I still think that after Cindy went to the therapist they had decided to have things documented when they went to get custody have Caylee

Your Honor, Ms. Anthony is a known gas stealer.  She steals gas from her own residence.  She has been know to drink the last coke in the refridgerater.  She refuses to replace the toilet paper, my god, her room is a complete mess.  Take her child away.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1455 on: September 16, 2008, 12:58:56 AM »

great point.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: September 16, 2008, 12:59:15 AM »

so if they were found with it in them he could say he didnt put it there..

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: September 16, 2008, 12:59:36 AM »

I was just thinking the same thing. 

I wish he would come I need a good laugh tonight
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1458 on: September 16, 2008, 12:59:39 AM »

ummmmm     my time....if he dont show up should we call 911  or what..lol

lol
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: September 16, 2008, 12:59:53 AM »

He was high from pouring
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.