April 19, 2024, 09:37:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 347850 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: September 16, 2008, 01:12:27 AM »

RED - if you don't mind me asking, what is your theory about how Caylee died?

Having covered and followed so many cases similar to this I would have first thought that "some thing bad happened" and it was an accidental death.  However, the reactions and actions of Casey, the family dynamic and the presence of chloroform in the trunk have made me back off of it being an accident. It would not be the first time that a mother claimed that a stranger took their child or car jacked their vehicle and killed their child only to find out that it was the mother. It's not a stretch as we have covered such stories.

This case has followed in many respects Joran Van der Sloot's mannerisms following the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. I am in the process of writing a FP post that compares and contrasts the two cases. As of the moment the only real contrast is the diligent effort on the part of the Orange County police and investigators as compared to the ALE.

The callus disregard and sociopathic tendencies of Casey really trouble me. Her lack of empathy and selfish behavior are troubling. Also, the fact that it would appear that she has that malicious gene to get even with her mother and father in any manner possible knowing that they cared for little Caylee, what seems to be more that her.

I am a firm believer in spontaneous utterances and when Cindy Anthony told the 911 operator that the trunk smelled like death, she knew what she was talking about. She knew at that moment in time, after not having seen her granddaughter for a month that Casey did something.

After reading court documents and listening to the interrogations, one thing among all others strikes me. The fact that she had created a lie and rehearsed it.

Innocent people do not need to lie. Also, accidents are explainable. They are not right, but they are explainable. Just as in the case of Natalee, there was a reason why JVDS felt the need to get rid of NH's body. That same motive in my opinion comes into play here. What mother would discard their baby's body? There would have to be a reason.

One only feels the need to get rid of a body, if one does not want others to see what specifically happened to that body.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1481 on: September 16, 2008, 01:12:37 AM »

I do not know Carpe, it boggles the mind why he reported 2 piddly plastic gas cans. It wasn't for insurance purposes, unless he had paid his deductable and was el cheapo and wants to make a buck any way he can. Which is possible.

I had an idea... possibly he was making an excuse for his DNA showing up in the
back of Casey's trunk... he was setting the stage... for what they
might or might not soon discover?

DNA in the car would have been easy to explain away. After all, he was the one rotating tires and needed the chocky thing.

That is what I am saying, Shell. George's DNA is real easy to explain away
once you have his word that he has been fishing around in Casey's trunk.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: September 16, 2008, 01:13:21 AM »

Hi Red!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: September 16, 2008, 01:14:05 AM »

LP: There is a William Waters who works at a Restaurant down the Street from Anthony. Somebody linked ZG thru a Laura Rose, trying to make it look like she had communication with Lee and Casey thru William Waters. Obviously, it was a ruse.........

I just typed that from the video and I still can't follow it!!! 

Well maybe that is because Nancy rarely lets anyone complete a sentence, let alone a thought.  MOO

I know if she would just be quite LP would tell everything he knows if anything at all
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: September 16, 2008, 01:14:27 AM »

I'm not sure why people think the choroform is funny.  There was a large amount found in the trunk of Casey's car that also had decomposition and Caylee's DNA. 

JMO, I don't think they had gas cans filled with it, then reported it stolen.  Do you?
thats exactly what im saying he reported it stolen for so he could say he didnt put it in there...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: September 16, 2008, 01:16:09 AM »

I'm not sure why people think the choroform is funny.  There was a large amount found in the trunk of Casey's car that also had decomposition and Caylee's DNA. 

JMO, I don't think they had gas cans filled with it, then reported it stolen.  Do you?

I don't know.  All I know is that there's no innocent reason for having chloroform in the trunk of that car with a decomposing body.  It's no laughing matter and I don't want to see page after page of jokes about it.

Ok well I am sorry I didn't think it was that big of a deal people crack jokes all day long about things.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: September 16, 2008, 01:16:10 AM »

Having covered and followed so many cases similar to this I would have first thought that "some thing bad happened" and it was an accidental death.  However, the reactions and actions of Casey, the family dynamic and the presence of chloroform in the trunk have made me back off of it being an accident. It would not be the first time that a mother claimed that a stranger took their child or car jacked their vehicle and killed their child only to find out that it was the mother. It's not a stretch as we have covered such stories.

This case has followed in many respects Joran Van der Sloot's mannerisms following the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. I am in the process of writing a FP post that compares and contrasts the two cases. As of the moment the only real contrast is the diligent effort on the part of the Orange County police and investigators as compared to the ALE.

The callus disregard and sociopathic tendencies of Casey really trouble me. Her lack of empathy and selfish behavior are troubling. Also, the fact that it would appear that she has that malicious gene to get even with her mother and father in any manner possible knowing that they cared for little Caylee, what seems to be more that her.

I am a firm believer in spontaneous utterances and when Cindy Anthony told the 911 operator that the trunk smelled like death, she knew what she was talking about. She knew at that moment in time, after not having seen her granddaughter for a month that Casey did something.

After reading court documents and listening to the interrogations, one thing among all others strikes me. The fact that she had created a lie and rehearsed it.

Innocent people do not need to lie. Also, accidents are explainable. They are not right, but they are explainable. Just as in the case of Natalee, there was a reason why JVDS felt the need to get rid of NH's body. That same motive in my opinion comes into play here. What mother would discard their baby's body? There would have to be a reason.

One only feels the need to get rid of a body, if one does not want others to see what specifically happened to that body.

Nicely put and I agree 100%
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: September 16, 2008, 01:17:38 AM »

BTW ... I spoke with Tim Miller earlier this evening and he is OK. Flooded and damage to his property but he is OK. He has no power as most of Houston does not.

Many of the members of TES suffered damage to their homes from Hurricane Ike. Tim and the gang are trying their best to right their rocked world. However, amindst the chaos and destruction they found time to go to a nursing home and provide the residents with water and food.

Tim said they needed to regroup and take care of their family and homes before they could go out and begin further search efforts.

Just thought I would give you all an update.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1488 on: September 16, 2008, 01:18:37 AM »

Nicely put and I agree 100%

Thnak you! IMO, your last sentence says it all.  Do you think she had an accomplice?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: September 16, 2008, 01:18:48 AM »

I don't know.  All I know is that there's no innocent reason for having chloroform in the trunk of that car with a decomposing body.  It's no laughing matter and I don't want to see page after page of jokes about it.

Ok well I am sorry I didn't think it was that big of a deal people crack jokes all day long about things.....

To me that is like cracking a joke about how Caylee died and that's just not right. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: September 16, 2008, 01:19:20 AM »

I do not know Carpe, it boggles the mind why he reported 2 piddly plastic gas cans. It wasn't for insurance purposes, unless he had paid his deductable and was el cheapo and wants to make a buck any way he can. Which is possible.

I had an idea... possibly he was making an excuse for his DNA showing up in the
back of Casey's trunk... he was setting the stage... for what they
might or might not soon discover?

DNA in the car would have been easy to explain away. After all, he was the one rotating tires and needed the chocky thing.

That is what I am saying, Shell. George's DNA is real easy to explain away
once you have his word that he has been fishing around in Casey's trunk.

That is the only explaination that makes sense.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: September 16, 2008, 01:20:24 AM »

BTW ... I spoke with Tim Miller earlier this evening and he is OK. Flooded and damage to his property but he is OK. He has no power as most of Houston does not.

Many of the members of TES suffered damage to their homes from Hurricane Ike. Tim and the gang are trying their best to right their rocked world. However, amindst the chaos and destruction they found time to go to a nursing home and provide the residents with water and food.

Tim said they needed to regroup and take care of their family and homes before they could go out and begin further search efforts.

It looks the many areas especially in the Galveston area were really hit hard with the flooding.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1492 on: September 16, 2008, 01:21:46 AM »

Thank-you, Thank-you!  sometimes we all need to take a step back and simply look at the plain and simple evidence! It really is not so convoluted!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: September 16, 2008, 01:22:06 AM »

Sorry Klaas but sometimes this case is so frustrating that we have to laugh a little to keep our sanity.  It is no reflection on our true feelings.  I have gotten through many traumatic times using a little levity.  JMO
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1494 on: September 16, 2008, 01:22:09 AM »

Oh Thank you, that is so sad.  Tim and the team are the last people in the world that should to have to deal with this.  They help so many people and now there world has been "rocked."
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: September 16, 2008, 01:23:08 AM »

Thanks. I have lived in various cities in Texas, grew up there. I hear the beach where we spent our summers does not have any houses left. I imagine Tim has his plate full. Figures a man of his character would make time for others. A fine man.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1496 on: September 16, 2008, 01:25:17 AM »

To me that is like cracking a joke about how Caylee died and that's just not right. 

You are right!  But I would just like to say that I am leaning toward the chloroform as more of the cleaning agent. JMO
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: September 16, 2008, 01:26:44 AM »

I think with Nicole, it is also interesting that chloroform was found near the car. Considering Casey did a search for chloroform on her computer, I wonder if there is any connection.

I read everything I could find, and did not see anything about chloroform being found.  I think this is the story Casey and her parents cooked up.  If everyone did believe this, I guess Casey would be mother of the year for dropping "clues" and "protecting Caylee".  I don't believe it has anything to do with Caylee, except that Casey can try to use it as a theory to get off murder charges.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: September 16, 2008, 01:27:29 AM »

I am leaning towards the chloroform being a possible cause of death. I could be wrong but it gave me that "ut oh" feeling when the word surfaced.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: September 16, 2008, 01:31:49 AM »

Nobody enjoys a little levity more than me

The chloroform in the vehicle was too pure to be what one would use for cleaning
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.