April 18, 2024, 07:16:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 347786 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1620 on: September 16, 2008, 03:04:04 AM »

I never heard or read that anywhere today.  But WESH 2 news did say that Anthony's attorney, Nejames, was flying out to LA to do the DR. PHIL show.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: September 16, 2008, 03:05:10 AM »

Has anyone heard anything else about why the LE went out to Cali.  to see Padilla yet.....I'm very curious obout this....It could be something that will blow this whole case wide open.

Not a word!  I'm also very anxious!
Dang...Im waiting on pins and needles.....Im almost positive it will be something of great importance.about this case....LE  is just too busy with everything for it to be something small....

Maybe because he has done alot of calling to her friends maybe one of them told him something...And he did offer 50 g's for the body so maybe someone told him something...That is the only way LE is gonna solve this IMO if somebody talks

It would have to be something that couldn't be done over the phone or another LE agency couldn't handle.  I would think it's something pretty big.
Exactly,   it has to be something from the time that Padilla was on her bond and something he learned while there, or his partner or the woman that was inside the entire time.....I just hope we hear something soon...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: September 16, 2008, 03:06:00 AM »

Gosh, I am really out of the loop. I did not know she was rearrested a 3rd time.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: September 16, 2008, 03:06:10 AM »

Why would he go on a show at all last time he was on TV all he said was I can't talk about it....I wish he and Baez would go away they are the ones prolonging it anyway
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1624 on: September 16, 2008, 03:06:13 AM »

I am still listening to the interrogation of Casey, she doesn't say uhm, one time!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: September 16, 2008, 03:07:07 AM »

Gosh, I am really out of the loop. I did not know she was rearrested a 3rd time.

You didn't wow no big deal she will be out tomorrow
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1626 on: September 16, 2008, 03:07:13 AM »

marymary - are you still here?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1627 on: September 16, 2008, 03:08:05 AM »

Why would he go on a show at all last time he was on TV all he said was I can't talk about it....I wish he and Baez would go away they are the ones prolonging it anyway

I agree! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: September 16, 2008, 03:08:26 AM »

Yes  they arrested her earlier this morning and then two other cops came clean about having and relationship with her and then LE anounced that they were going out to Cali to talk to Padilla and so  something is going on but WHAT.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1629 on: September 16, 2008, 03:08:30 AM »

If Caylee was poisoned with chloroform it would have been evident in the hair sample found in the car.  This is all of course based on if the hair sample was truly found from a postmortem body. 

I think so too..

Then there wouldn't be a question they would know it was caylee and they would no how she died

I wish I knew more regarding this, but based on what I do know that is actual evidence and not altered by reporters...there is nothing concrete here.  I have a hard time believing that they have evidence of caylee's hair that even suggests that she is dead with all of the other circumstantial evidence and they have not made an arrest here.  I wish there was some link for the discovery regarding the evidence.  I can tell you as a person with a medical background that dna testing does not take this long.  I assume they took samples from the vehicle, that must have included dirt which would also have been able to be tested by now and have many revealing evidence in one direction or another.  Not to mention the fact that even if they tried to cover it up with bleach, ammonia, chloroform...there would still be evidence in the fibers of the vehicle.  a person loses an average of 100 hairs per day.  this case is mind blowing.  i want to believe that she is alive, i really do..the evidence that the police have release coupled with the media speculation all points to murder, however..if the police really had anything they would have made an arrest..and the fact that the police have yet to go on record to my knowledge, with anything concrete leads me to believe there is a possibility.  I am not saying Casey is not capable or did not do it...I am just baffold as to how she did this without a shred of evidence..a shovel would have evidence, the car...

You know, I was thinking this today!  Maybe, there are just trying to put pressure on her to really tell the truth.

I have to think that with the FBI involved, this case has escalated to a federal status...wouldent they be trained a bit more than the majority of us speculators.  They have access to all of the information, where we are pulling straws..I can try to assume for the sake of ignorance they are releasing incriminating information as a means of some sort of tactic in solving this case...maybe they do this to stir up people like us for more possible leads...more people with more scenario's would definately rule out possibilities..It is easier to assume a theory rather than disprove the theory.  My strategy in everyday life, just dealing with my children and thier tall tales is to first disprove the obvious so that the truth becomes more apparent.  I hope that people here do not think that I support Casey at all with that statement.  I have tried posting on other threads, just for search in answers and the moment that I mention another possiblity I am attacked immediately...Makes me nervous to voice my opinion anywhere..But wouldent it be easier to try and prove her story?  Wouldent the process of elimination in that direction lead to the truth?  I understand how easy it is to just assume that since she lied, everything must be a lie..but in my experience there is usually some truth to a lie.  It amazes me the stories people are focused on...her accessories when she is out in public, her mothers rage towards protestors, the incest rumor...Personally I dont care if she is strutting around in Vera Wang on a skateboard, it doesent help solve anything, mothers rage at protestors..I can see that...incest..well caylee would have had an abnormal chromosone count, even if she did not physically or mentally display any type of mental or physical deformalaties..half from mom, half from dad...if dad and mom share dna..it would be evident in the childs dna..I read all of the documents, I cant say that I have them memorized and possibly I have misunderstood some..but the charecter wittnesses have all stated casey was a caring mother and some have stated casey was very emotional...possibly showed manic depressive charecteristics..manic depression is a very emotional disorder.  sociopathic charecteristics are most typically seen in younger ages and stabilize by the time a person hits 30..for me to base anything upon her emotion or lack of..I would say that she believes what she says.  Her statements, as wild as they are, they are consistant..uninterupted..which leads me to believe that she may not be a total liar there, usually when a person is caught in a lie, they stutter or repeat the question in an effort to think of another lie.  The attitude in her voice, to me was more annoyed or angry..and the fact that she continuosly tried to tell the detectives something and they cut her off..well maybe she was annoyed with that.  I do not know why she lied and I cannot conceive a reason why anyone would lie about thier child knowing they would be caught without reason..whether it was to hide a murder or protect a story, I dont know..I am just assuming here like everyone else
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: September 16, 2008, 03:09:20 AM »

I never heard or read that anywhere today.  But WESH 2 news did say that Anthony's attorney, Nejames, was flying out to LA to do the DR. PHIL show.
With all the airtime this case has gotten nationwide, did George really have to drive around town with that big sign??
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: September 16, 2008, 03:11:25 AM »

My neck was stiff so I moved the laptop, knocked it out for a while. Now I'm trying to type with left hand.  Where is MMJ?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1632 on: September 16, 2008, 03:13:10 AM »

My neck was stiff so I moved the laptop, knocked it out for a while. Now I'm trying to type with left hand.  Where is MMJ?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1633 on: September 16, 2008, 03:14:01 AM »

With all the airtime this case has gotten nationwide, did George really have to drive around town with that big sign??

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: September 16, 2008, 03:14:17 AM »

we  were wondering that ourselves....should we call 911 if he dont show up for 2 days in a row or what lol.......

bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1635 on: September 16, 2008, 03:16:00 AM »

Not a lot of people know about this case in New Jersey or Philadelphia, at least not a lot of people I have talked to.  Isent that marine fellow in California?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: September 16, 2008, 03:17:47 AM »

He did if he wanted a break from Cindy 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1637 on: September 16, 2008, 03:18:22 AM »

Not a lot of people know about this case in New Jersey or Philadelphia, at least not a lot of people I have talked to.  Isent that marine fellow in California?

What? It was on the cover of People magazine. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: September 16, 2008, 03:18:32 AM »

we  were wondering that ourselves....should we call 911 if he dont show up for 2 days in a row or what lol.......
don't count on me I'm typing upside down now and in enough trouble 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: September 16, 2008, 03:19:19 AM »

If Caylee was poisoned with chloroform it would have been evident in the hair sample found in the car.  This is all of course based on if the hair sample was truly found from a postmortem body. 

I think so too..

Then there wouldn't be a question they would know it was caylee and they would no how she died

I wish I knew more regarding this, but based on what I do know that is actual evidence and not altered by reporters...there is nothing concrete here.  I have a hard time believing that they have evidence of caylee's hair that even suggests that she is dead with all of the other circumstantial evidence and they have not made an arrest here.  I wish there was some link for the discovery regarding the evidence.  I can tell you as a person with a medical background that dna testing does not take this long.  I assume they took samples from the vehicle, that must have included dirt which would also have been able to be tested by now and have many revealing evidence in one direction or another.  Not to mention the fact that even if they tried to cover it up with bleach, ammonia, chloroform...there would still be evidence in the fibers of the vehicle.  a person loses an average of 100 hairs per day.  this case is mind blowing.  i want to believe that she is alive, i really do..the evidence that the police have release coupled with the media speculation all points to murder, however..if the police really had anything they would have made an arrest..and the fact that the police have yet to go on record to my knowledge, with anything concrete leads me to believe there is a possibility.  I am not saying Casey is not capable or did not do it...I am just baffold as to how she did this without a shred of evidence..a shovel would have evidence, the car...

You know, I was thinking this today!  Maybe, there are just trying to put pressure on her to really tell the truth.

I have to think that with the FBI involved, this case has escalated to a federal status...wouldn't they be trained a bit more than the majority of us speculators.  They have access to all of the information, where we are pulling straws..I can try to assume for the sake of ignorance they are releasing incriminating information as a means of some sort of tactic in solving this case...maybe they do this to stir up people like us for more possible leads...more people with more scenario's would definitely rule out possibilities..It is easier to assume a theory rather than disprove the theory.  My strategy in everyday life, just dealing with my children and their tall tales is to first disprove the obvious so that the truth becomes more apparent.  I hope that people here do not think that I support Casey at all with that statement.  I have tried posting on other threads, just for search in answers and the moment that I mention another possibility I am attacked immediately...Makes me nervous to voice my opinion anywhere..But wouldn't it be easier to try and prove her story?  Wouldn't the process of elimination in that direction lead to the truth?  I understand how easy it is to just assume that since she lied, everything must be a lie..but in my experience there is usually some truth to a lie.  It amazes me the stories people are focused on...her accessories when she is out in public, her mothers rage towards protesters, the incest rumor...Personally I dont care if she is strutting around in Vera Wang on a skateboard, it doesent help solve anything, mothers rage at protesters..I can see that...incest..well caylee would have had an abnormal chromosome count, even if she did not physically or mentally display any type of mental or physical deformalaties..half from mom, half from dad...if dad and mom share DNA..it would be evident in the child's DNA..I read all of the documents, I cant say that I have them memorized and possibly I have misunderstood some..but the character witnesses have all stated Casey was a caring mother and some have stated Casey was very emotional...possibly showed manic depressive characteristics..manic depression is a very emotional disorder.  sociopath characteristics are most typically seen in younger ages and stabilize by the time a person hits 30..for me to base anything upon her emotion or lack of..I would say that she believes what she says.  Her statements, as wild as they are, they are consistant..uninterrupted..which leads me to believe that she may not be a total liar there, usually when a person is caught in a lie, they stutter or repeat the question in an effort to think of another lie.  The attitude in her voice, to me was more annoyed or angry..and the fact that she continuously tried to tell the detectives something and they cut her off..well maybe she was annoyed with that.  I do not know why she lied and I cannot conceive a reason why anyone would lie about their child knowing they would be caught without reason..whether it was to hide a murder or protect a story, I dint know..I am just assuming here like everyone else

Well said I have always said something is missing in this case it just doesn't make sense and early on people thought I was defending Casey and I was blasted for it..At first I believed caylee was still alive then I thought it was an accident now as the case keeps going on LE has yet to confirm it was caylee in the back of that car...One thing I really do not believe it was murder..I do not believe the incest thing.. i do not believe she was drugged.They treated Casey as the one and only person of interest and as soon as they found out she lied they didn't wanna hear anything else but where Caylee's body was. I would be pissed too If I keep telling you something and you keep telling me my kid is dead I am not gonna keep talking to you...I don't know I just hope this case gets closure and wherever caylee is she can be brought home..I dont no if we will ever have all the answers but your right the obvious can be ruled out
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.