March 28, 2024, 05:26:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 346797 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: September 16, 2008, 03:32:12 AM »

I know, I am in awe when I bring it up in conversation and people have no clue.  I had to refer to them as the girl who killed the baby and then some people know a bit of the story..but not really.  It isent really covered in the news here, I catch it on Nancy Grace...but to be honest..she has always annoyed me a bit and her information is old by the time I see it.  I guess I assumed that it was a bigger story all around and a national story at that..but people havent really taken much interest in my area.

Well I am in Florida and some people no of it but it is no big deal to them people think I am nuts as to why I am so involved

Kristin, I am in Fl too!

Hey  you wanna do a stake out

what part
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1661 on: September 16, 2008, 03:33:00 AM »

I thought that allegators dont eat things that are already dead?  I think that if she did kill her, she must have had help..burying a body takes some time and effort.  Is it possible that she didnt bury the body?  Maybe just dumped someplace?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: September 16, 2008, 03:33:29 AM »

not a whole lot....the friend just said what she thinks Casey did  and that was feed the body to the alligators...also that she was friends with Casey since high school and that after the call when she talked to Casey from the jail and with the way Casey talked to her she decided that Casey really was guilty..Just normal Globe stuff and more speculation...

Oh that was the friend Kristina!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1663 on: September 16, 2008, 03:34:04 AM »

Problem is, everything she told the cops was a lie. Nothing checked out. Except for the fact Caylee is missing. They didn't assume it was all a lie, as far as I can tell (JMO) based on what little I know. Seems to me they checked out the information Casey gave them.
Yes.....I dont think they were upset with her at all and probably believed her story before she sent them on a wild goose chase and they couldnt find not one part of her story to be true......before that they probably sympathized with her   and thought she was giving them the right asnswers to start their investigation into finding her child.

Oh I don't agree.  Detectives are always sceptical from the get go.  Plus she didn't report Caylee missing for over a month.  With all her lies, she cooked her on goose.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: September 16, 2008, 03:36:13 AM »

Problem is, everything she told the cops was a lie. Nothing checked out. Except for the fact Caylee is missing. They didn't assume it was all a lie, as far as I can tell (JMO) based on what little I know. Seems to me they checked out the information Casey gave them.
Yes.....I dont think they were upset with her at all and probably believed her story before she sent them on a wild goose chase and they couldnt find not one part of her story to be true......before that they probably sympathized with her   and thought she was giving them the right asnswers to start their investigation into finding her child.

Oh I don't agree.  Detectives are always sceptical from the get go.  Plus she didn't report Caylee missing for over a month.  With all her lies, she cooked her on goose.

One thing I don't get why did she wait even if she died accidentaly and disposed of the body why couldnt she call the police the next day with the Zenaida story they would be more likely to believe her
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1665 on: September 16, 2008, 03:36:19 AM »

I know, I am in awe when I bring it up in conversation and people have no clue.  I had to refer to them as the girl who killed the baby and then some people know a bit of the story..but not really.  It isent really covered in the news here, I catch it on Nancy Grace...but to be honest..she has always annoyed me a bit and her information is old by the time I see it.  I guess I assumed that it was a bigger story all around and a national story at that..but people havent really taken much interest in my area.

Well I am in Florida and some people no of it but it is no big deal to them people think I am nuts as to why I am so involved

Kristin, I am in Fl too!

what part

Cocoa Beach and you..........lets go protest together. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: September 16, 2008, 03:36:50 AM »

Well  if they didnt have a reason to be skeptical  they wouldnt have been...and I did say that the reason they got upset was because of her lies....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: September 16, 2008, 03:37:32 AM »

Kristin, I am in Fl too!

what part

Cocoa Beach and you..........lets go protest together. 

Get your signs ready !!

Tampa
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1668 on: September 16, 2008, 03:38:16 AM »

One thing I don't get why did she wait even if she died accidentaly and disposed of the body why couldnt she call the police the next day with the Zenaida story they would be more likely to believe her

No way, they would never believe that story. IMO, no phone records, no pictures, no one ever met her, no address, etc.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: September 16, 2008, 03:38:50 AM »

Thats one thing Ive wondered about to....goes to show you that I guess she thought she could hide it forever or something....weird.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: September 16, 2008, 03:38:53 AM »

She may never have reported it.  Her mother did.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: September 16, 2008, 03:40:05 AM »

So you think that she would go years saying Caylee was with the Nanny??
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1672 on: September 16, 2008, 03:40:21 AM »

Well  if they didnt have a reason to be skeptical  they wouldnt have been...and I did say that the reason they got upset was because of her lies....

Experience detectives are very skeptical. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1673 on: September 16, 2008, 03:41:31 AM »

YES!! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: September 16, 2008, 03:41:50 AM »

Well  you got me on that...Ive never been questioned by one so i dont know..

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1675 on: September 16, 2008, 03:42:18 AM »

mm - where are you from?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: September 16, 2008, 03:43:50 AM »

No way, they would never believe that story. IMO, no phone records, no pictures, no one ever met her, no address, etc.

So why not go with the kidnapping theory a person she didn't no?? Why Zenaida?? why not say she was home and Caylee walked off and if they found the body she could say someone else did it.. Ugh Ok I am going to stick to my own simple theory i said last night
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: September 16, 2008, 03:45:00 AM »

She was talking to the Marine on the phone (from what I've read) about moving to Calif.  So who knows?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: September 16, 2008, 03:45:07 AM »

YES!! 

Please don't ask where caylee is Please don't ask where Caylee is
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1679 on: September 16, 2008, 03:45:51 AM »

Well  you got me on that...Ive never been questioned by one so i dont know..

I was a child abuse investigator with DCF.  My dad was a detective - then Police Chief.  You just become skeptical, seen it, heard it, smelled it!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.