April 25, 2024, 10:52:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348213 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #180 on: September 15, 2008, 01:15:20 AM »

Now if we could just figure out what she did with the body!!!

Putting myself in Casey's mind I would think it would be somewhere close to home, because her car was not reliable.  I don't think she is really that good a sneak so someplace not to complex.  I can't see her walking deep into the woods or anything like that, too difficult.  I think she put her someplace very familiar to her as quickly as possible so she could go into her dissosociation mode and forget this ever happened.   She is probably in a ditch (hate to say this) somewhere. 
something still tells me that she had someone else help her and Im not talking about a family member.....the guy that worked at the automobile place that has since moved...something keeps telling me he is the one that she went to and he said something like dont cry Ill take care of it and took casey's car and went and got rid off the body for her and that is why she keeps saying I swear i dont know where she is......

I've wondered a lot about him too, he was a friend of her friend Lake Vag.   What if she was visiting him to party or something and Caylee fell down the stairs and passed away.  Maybe he did help her and than took off.   This whole thing is mind boggling and the insanity is contagious, will be seeing a shrink soon myself.   

I am going to need a good divorce lawyer soon.  Maybe Baez will be available. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: September 15, 2008, 01:15:50 AM »

OK, here's the deal: it's been almost 2 months and I haven't told anyone. Initially, I offered to cut off my right arm just to see Caylee walk through my door. Well, after 2 weeks of 'that,' I went to the 'next level.' I wanted Jesus Christ to appear and ask me if I'd give my life for her.......... I decided I would. My sons would have been VERY proud of me for the rest of their lives. Now I just wait for Him to show up...

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: September 15, 2008, 01:16:24 AM »

OK, here's the deal: it's been almost 2 months and I haven't told anyone. Initially, I offered to cut off my right arm just to see Caylee walk through my door. Well, after 2 weeks of 'that,' I went to the 'next level.' I wanted Jesus Christ to appear and ask me if I'd give my life for her.......... I decided I would. My sons would have been VERY proud of me for the rest of their lives. Now I just wait for Him to show up...

WOW!

He can't just come in here and say something like that and not say anything else..where did he go!!!
I think he's knocking at my door and I'm not answering!   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: September 15, 2008, 01:16:40 AM »

WOW!

He can't just come in here and say something like that and not say anything else..where did he go!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #184 on: September 15, 2008, 01:18:11 AM »

WOW!

I didn't go anywhere. I was just sitting here thinking about how anyone would find humor in what I said; that's all. I wasn't effin around...I was serious. Only Jesus could bring her back to life...and I'm willing to make the trade...

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: September 15, 2008, 01:18:20 AM »

Now if we could just figure out what she did with the body!!!

Putting myself in Casey's mind I would think it would be somewhere close to home, because her car was not reliable.  I don't think she is really that good a sneak so someplace not to complex.  I can't see her walking deep into the woods or anything like that, too difficult.  I think she put her someplace very familiar to her as quickly as possible so she could go into her dissosociation mode and forget this ever happened.   She is probably in a ditch (hate to say this) somewhere. 
something still tells me that she had someone else help her and Im not talking about a family member.....the guy that worked at the automobile place that has since moved...something keeps telling me he is the one that she went to and he said something like dont cry Ill take care of it and took casey's car and went and got rid off the body for her and that is why she keeps saying I swear i dont know where she is......

I've wondered a lot about him too, he was a friend of her friend Lake Vag.   What if she was visiting him to party or something and Caylee fell down the stairs and passed away.  Maybe he did help her and than took off.   This whole thing is mind boggling and the insanity is contagious, will be seeing a shrink soon myself.   

I am going to need a good divorce lawyer soon.  Maybe Baez will be available. 

Me too but I will take count Dracula (nejame)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: September 15, 2008, 01:19:07 AM »

WOW!

LMAO 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: September 15, 2008, 01:19:11 AM »

WOW!

o.k   if I was confused before this really pushed me over the top....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: September 15, 2008, 01:19:20 AM »

WOW!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: September 15, 2008, 01:20:11 AM »

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: September 15, 2008, 01:20:17 AM »

WOW!

I didn't go anywhere. I was just sitting here thinking about how anyone would find humor in what I said; that's all. I wasn't effin around...I was serious. Only Jesus could bring her back to life...and I'm willing to make the trade...

Hi Mister Michael
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #191 on: September 15, 2008, 01:20:53 AM »

WOW!

Why is everybody laughing  at me? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: September 15, 2008, 01:21:28 AM »

Now you know why I said uh oh. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: September 15, 2008, 01:21:36 AM »

WOW!

That is so sweet of you!  I hope Jesus doesn't take you, for the sake of your own children.  I do understand your thoughts though.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: September 15, 2008, 01:21:55 AM »

WOW!

Sorry would the last name be Jackson?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: September 15, 2008, 01:22:33 AM »

WOW!

Oh I don't think we are laughing at you we were laughing with you ... sorry how are you tonight still waiting  I see
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #196 on: September 15, 2008, 01:23:03 AM »

WOW!

LMAO 

I am still    That was a good one!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: September 15, 2008, 01:23:24 AM »

Oh I wanted to ask anyone (please)....I can hardley guess that it was just pure luck that Casey came up with the name Zaneida for the nanny and took the cops to that certain apartment and then it turned out that a woman with that exact name had been there to look at that apartment before....what do yall think about this it has been driving me crazy......and the Jesus comment didnt help much either.....where did that guy go...

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: September 15, 2008, 01:23:39 AM »

WOW!

Sorry would the last name be Jackson?

You guys are being cruel.  I think all of us have prayed to trade places with someone at some point in our lives.
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #199 on: September 15, 2008, 01:25:12 AM »

WOW!

Oh I don't think we are laughing at you we were laughing with you ... sorry how are you tonight still waiting  I see

Woah, peoples! How can anyone laugh with me when I'm serious? I just offered my life to bring back that little girl.....there's is no humor in that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.