April 24, 2024, 01:36:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348154 times)
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1800 on: September 16, 2008, 08:20:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I saw on WS that the site administrator spoke with Cindy and Cindy let it be know that her lawyer is scouring sites and message boards to possibly sue.  Whatever, Cindy!   Seems she takes offense to the "foul language" being used to describe Casey.  It is quite obvious that Caylee is persona non grata in that family.

Lisa

Well...if they are reading here...I have some advice for them...GO LOOK FOR CAYLEE!!!!  Make better use of your time and all those *hot* tips being phoned in....sheesh! Idiots!

Des...

I thought he was their criminal pr attorney.....now he is looking to sue someone for speaking their opinion....and after all this time I thought they were using all their resources to find their little granddaughter.   
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1801 on: September 16, 2008, 08:20:56 AM »

and I just want to add my 2 cents into this whole protester.

That mother who sat there and let her little boy crawl up in a ball on the street while she screamed profanity at CA should be ashamed of herself. She was sitting there talking like a slob in front of her kid acting like an idiot..I hope CPS investigates her too,.

Heather, that was one of the most disturbing scenes I've seen. Mostly due to the woman who attempted to grab him by the arm and pull him up, only to release him and just leave him in pain. Child should of never been there. They have looked into this, they got license plate from video......Very disturbing   

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: September 16, 2008, 08:23:32 AM »

mrskub - Do you think they are going to try to talk to the marine guy?
I know a few other people are out of state that have been mentioned in threads also. Though I think it didn't state which state right?

Good Morning Monkeys Smile

No. I really don't think the marine plays any part in this except he was another poor soul sucked in by Casey. I still think this has more to do with Padilla's staff than Padilla. Rob was with Casey every single day and her mouth was always flapping. She told Rob the story of Zenaida & Samantha in Blanchard before the police heard that, IIRC. That may be what they want to discuss. We also have the woman who was with her 24/7 in the house. She could have been wired or overheard something. Who knows.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: September 16, 2008, 08:25:56 AM »

Here's the live link to the hearing this morning:

http://www2.ninja9.org/broadcast1

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: September 16, 2008, 08:28:07 AM »

Investigators plan trip to California

FOX 35's Executive Producer Nicole Wolfe spoke with Leonard Padilla Tuesday morning. He is the celebrity bounty hunter that helped post Casey's $500,000 bond when she was initially arrested.

Padilla says investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office will fly to California to speak with him and his associates about their time spent with Casey while she was at home.

Leonard Padilla Phone Interview September 16, 2008

Specifically, Padilla says they will probably be interested in the story Casey told him about Caylee's mysterious babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

"She told us that she had gone to J. Blanchard Park and that Zenaida had taken the baby away from her and that Zenaida and her sister drove off in a silver 2008 Ford Focus model," Padilla said.

Padilla says Casey added that Zenaida gave her a list of things to tell police for the next 30 days and scripted a statement for her.

"I don't believe any of it," Padilla said.

Casey told investigators in a sworn statement that the last time she saw her daughter was when she dropped her off at the steps leading to Zenaida's apartment.

Police determined that the apartment had been vacant for months and that no one with the babysitter's name had ever leased in the apartment complex.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7441020&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: September 16, 2008, 08:28:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I saw on WS that the site administrator spoke with Cindy and Cindy let it be know that her lawyer is scouring sites and message boards to possibly sue.  Whatever, Cindy!   Seems she takes offense to the "foul language" being used to describe Casey.  It is quite obvious that Caylee is persona non grata in that family.

Lisa

Well...if they are reading here...I have some advice for them...GO LOOK FOR CAYLEE!!!!  Make better use of your time and all those *hot* tips being phoned in....sheesh! Idiots!

Des...

Honestly she goes looking to see what people are saying about Casey in her free time to file lawsuits! Thats disgusting. Shouldn't the media file a lawsuit against her with her name calling tactics

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1806 on: September 16, 2008, 08:30:36 AM »

I do not know Carpe, it boggles the mind why he reported 2 piddly plastic gas cans. It wasn't for insurance purposes, unless he had paid his deductable and was el cheapo and wants to make a buck any way he can. Which is possible.

I had an idea... possibly he was making an excuse for his DNA showing up in the
back of Casey's trunk... he was setting the stage... for what they
might or might not soon discover?

That's my thought exactly.  A way to put himself in that trunk - not literally, unfortunately.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1807 on: September 16, 2008, 08:30:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Des...

Honestly she goes looking to see what people are saying about Casey in her free time to file lawsuits! Thats disgusting. Shouldn't the media file a lawsuit against her with her name calling tactics

Here is the link regarding the call with Cindy and websleuths.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?s=04ed66eed60644a286745e77d0d7d23f&t=71195
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1808 on: September 16, 2008, 08:31:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa
Good Morning
Why in the world would the Anthonys even care about what people are saying?  They have more important issues that should be addressed, LIKE LOOKING FOR CAYLEE! 

Des...

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1809 on: September 16, 2008, 08:33:04 AM »

I was reading blogs this am. Check this out. Go to ---
humbleopinion.wordpress.com      Scroll down to #41 & go into the website she gave it is a memorial for Jesus the man that Casey says is Caylee's father. Go down to a picture posted to one that looks like Caylee but not Casey the caption
posted with the picture is "Case and Cays"     But it says nothin about Daddy

There is also a pic in his photos of another little girl...sunshine??  I think that profile you are looking at is of Stephanie ??  She has a pic of herself and Caylee as her profile pic...showing support for Casey I am sure with the title of Case and Cays.
I'm not seeing what you are seeing?
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: September 16, 2008, 08:33:31 AM »

mrskub - Do you think they are going to try to talk to the marine guy?
I know a few other people are out of state that have been mentioned in threads also. Though I think it didn't state which state right?

Good Morning Monkeys Smile

No. I really don't think the marine plays any part in this except he was another poor soul sucked in by Casey. I still think this has more to do with Padilla's staff than Padilla. Rob was with Casey every single day and her mouth was always flapping. She told Rob the story of Zenaida & Samantha in Blanchard before the police heard that, IIRC. That may be what they want to discuss. We also have the woman who was with her 24/7 in the house. She could have been wired or overheard something. Who knows.

Yes that would make sense that she definately overheard alot of things in that house. I just remember reading that she said she needed to go out to him to tell him something......It must be important for them to travel. (crossing fingers)

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: September 16, 2008, 08:36:33 AM »

Here's the live link to the hearing this morning:

http://www2.ninja9.org/broadcast1

Did I miss it?   Thanks for the link. 

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1812 on: September 16, 2008, 08:38:43 AM »

I do think that there is more to this trip than to talk to Padilla, and I wonder if it does have to do with Hawkins.  Why else wouldn't they either fly Padilla out to Florida or work out some other arrangement?   That seems awfully inconvenient for their team to fly across the country when Padilla seems more than willing to help out whenever he can.

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: September 16, 2008, 08:38:53 AM »

I was reading blogs this am. Check this out. Go to ---
humbleopinion.wordpress.com      Scroll down to #41 & go into the website she gave it is a memorial for Jesus the man that Casey says is Caylee's father. Go down to a picture posted to one that looks like Caylee but not Casey the caption
posted with the picture is "Case and Cays"     But it says nothin about Daddy

There is also a pic in his photos of another little girl...sunshine??  I think that profile you are looking at is of Stephanie ??  She has a pic of herself and Caylee as her profile pic...showing support for Casey I am sure with the title of Case and Cays.
I'm not seeing what you are seeing?

Not sure if this link will work or not...its Jesus Ortiz (sp) myspace photos.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=15753753

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: September 16, 2008, 08:40:08 AM »

Does anyone know the max sentence on the child negelect charges? 
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: September 16, 2008, 08:43:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Des...

Here is the link regarding the call with Cindy and websleuths.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?s=04ed66eed60644a286745e77d0d7d23f&t=71195

Wow, Do Lawyers actually go through websites to look at mean things being said????? I find that so hard to believe. There are trillions of sights! Unless they find one and make an example of and try to stop it. Yikes Cindy needs to worry about Caylee what is wrong with her??? I am embarressed for her oi

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1816 on: September 16, 2008, 08:43:22 AM »

I'm not 100% positive, but pretty derned sure that if I killed my daughter and lied about it for months,it's not too likely that my mom would lie for me and cover my butt while hanging out on the internet with me all day, looking for people who are calling me not-so-nice names.....

Give.Me.A.Friggin.Break.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1817 on: September 16, 2008, 08:46:34 AM »

Morning monkeys! What's new?

Remember, Casey/Cindy: Truth is the ultimate defense to libel or slander.

I remember you, Caylee.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1818 on: September 16, 2008, 08:48:01 AM »

s reports say that will get dropped..That it is the other charge that will stick.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1819 on: September 16, 2008, 08:48:54 AM »

s reports say that will get dropped..That it is the other charge that will stick.
Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.