April 19, 2024, 03:27:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 347828 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1820 on: September 16, 2008, 08:51:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I saw on WS that the site administrator spoke with Cindy and Cindy let it be know that her lawyer is scouring sites and message boards to possibly sue.  Whatever, Cindy!   Seems she takes offense to the "foul language" being used to describe Casey.  It is quite obvious that Caylee is persona non grata in that family.

Lisa

Well...if they are reading here...I have some advice for them...GO LOOK FOR CAYLEE!!!!  Make better use of your time and all those *hot* tips being phoned in....sheesh! Idiots!

Des...

Honestly she goes looking to see what people are saying about Casey in her free time to file lawsuits! Thats disgusting. Shouldn't the media file a lawsuit against her with her name calling tactics

Here is the link regarding the call with Cindy and websleuths.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?s=04ed66eed60644a286745e77d0d7d23f&t=71195

Wow, Do Lawyers actually go through websites to look at mean things being said????? I find that so hard to believe. There are trillions of sights! Unless they find one and make an example of and try to stop it. Yikes Cindy needs to worry about Caylee what is wrong with her??? I am embarressed for her oi
With this searching of the internet blogs..I think that would push caylee even lower on thier priority list.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1821 on: September 16, 2008, 08:51:21 AM »

Screen is black now in link....can't get it to come back...ugh

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: September 16, 2008, 08:52:36 AM »

I do think that there is more to this trip than to talk to Padilla, and I wonder if it does have to do with Hawkins.  Why else wouldn't they either fly Padilla out to Florida or work out some other arrangement?   That seems awfully inconvenient for their team to fly across the country when Padilla seems more than willing to help out whenever he can.

Padilla also has stated that they have phone records. Maybe something to do with that. Another thought is the DNA. Padilla has stated that he believed Lee was the father of Caylee. That's a pretty assertive statement. I don't think he pulled that out of his hat. Think about the hair strand DNA results.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: September 16, 2008, 08:52:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I saw on WS that the site administrator spoke with Cindy and Cindy let it be know that her lawyer is scouring sites and message boards to possibly sue.  Whatever, Cindy!   Seems she takes offense to the "foul language" being used to describe Casey.  It is quite obvious that Caylee is persona non grata in that family.

Lisa

Well...if they are reading here...I have some advice for them...GO LOOK FOR CAYLEE!!!!  Make better use of your time and all those *hot* tips being phoned in....sheesh! Idiots!

Des...

Honestly she goes looking to see what people are saying about Casey in her free time to file lawsuits! Thats disgusting. Shouldn't the media file a lawsuit against her with her name calling tactics

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?s=04ed66eed60644a286745e77d0d7d23f&t=71195

Wow, Do Lawyers actually go through websites to look at mean things being said????? I find that so hard to believe. There are trillions of sights! Unless they find one and make an example of and try to stop it. Yikes Cindy needs to worry about Caylee what is wrong with her??? I am embarressed for her oi
With this searching of the internet blogs..I think that would push caylee even lower on thier priority list.
How about this advice for cindy...Get of your a**es and look for your grandaughter..I don't care if this is on the news
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1824 on: September 16, 2008, 08:54:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Des...

I just have no words to say....I am honestly blown away by this family.  They wont look for a baby, but they will take on the First Amendment?  I honestly can not understand their line of thinking. It is mind boggling!!!!  It makes me so incredibly sad for Caylee.  If she would take all of her energy and lay into Casey, they may not be in the nightmare they are in everyday.  She needs to take her anger out on the right individual.....and that is her own rotten kid     
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: September 16, 2008, 08:55:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Des...

How about this advice for cindy...Get of your a**es and look for your grandaughter..I don't care if this is on the news
After watching cindy and george on the news. i see where casey learned to throw the f-bomb
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: September 16, 2008, 08:55:29 AM »

If chloroform was found with Nicole Ganguzza then can it be compared with the air samples from casey's car to see if they come from the same source?

Sorry if this has been asked
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: September 16, 2008, 08:56:08 AM »

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/live_broadcast.shtml
when I start it over i sometimes get it back......

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: September 16, 2008, 08:57:00 AM »

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/live_broadcast.shtml
when I start it over i sometimes get it back......

Thanks

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: September 16, 2008, 09:00:23 AM »

they are on

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: September 16, 2008, 09:00:56 AM »

If chloroform was found with Nicole Ganguzza then can it be compared with the air samples from casey's car to see if they come from the same source?

What are we exploring here? Do you think there is a connection here with casey? I read this article i din't see where chloroform was found by her car.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: September 16, 2008, 09:03:08 AM »

Her personal checks???? that was funny!

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1832 on: September 16, 2008, 09:03:18 AM »

Why would LE fly anywhere to interview someone?

Can they not do a sworn statement over the phone?

Maybe DNA from the Marine to see if he is the daddy???   

Please chime in,I really have very limited knowledge of LE procedure

TIA

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: September 16, 2008, 09:03:36 AM »

What are we exploring here? Do you think there is a connection here with casey? I read this article i din't see where chloroform was found by her car.
I was just asking I am still trying to catch up I was not sure if Chloroform was found with Nicole or not..It was just a question I am still behind...
Sorry
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: September 16, 2008, 09:03:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Des...

After watching cindy and george on the news. i see where casey learned to throw the f-bomb

Good morning bright eyed monkeys !!!
I just woke up and logged on to find this crap.
What the hell is this woman thinking??  She thinks she is going to take on the 1st ammendent??  What a joke.  She doesn't have a prayer let alone the money. 
I can see how this must be more important in her eyes than to find her grandchild.  If i didn't trust them and like them before, well, this takes it to new heights.
Good luck fighting this battle from prison
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: September 16, 2008, 09:04:57 AM »

they are on

How the heck does she do that?  She goes in front of Judges, Detectives, etc etc and does not even flinch (sp).  I would be shaking like a leaf.  She is like a alien. lol

Yuri Melich
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: September 16, 2008, 09:05:57 AM »

Why would LE fly anywhere to interview someone?

Can they not do a sworn statement over the phone?

Maybe DNA from the Marine to see if he is the daddy???   

Please chime in,I really have very limited knowledge of LE procedure

TIA

This is very interesting and i am eager to find out why they are flying there
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: September 16, 2008, 09:08:23 AM »

they are on

How the heck does she do that?  She goes in front of Judges, Detectives, etc etc and does not even flinch (sp).  I would be shaking like a leaf.  She is like a alien. lol

second nature to her by this point I guess, I'm surprised she didn't say    see you next time

NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1838 on: September 16, 2008, 09:08:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Des...

That is the MOST ridiculous thing I have ever heard.......Cindy....if you are out there....I am a grandma of three and I would never sit on my behind and let ANY of my grand babies be missing for one minute even if I was in denial.....I could keep hopeing she was alive but I would look EVERYWHERE for her.  I would leave no stone unturned.  Their mess of a daughter has created this whole media circus and now they want to go around blaming everyone else for it.  They want to sue everyone for everything because they are too lazy to work for or whatever.  They need to look for their grandchild and stop playing these games...so what if they do get tips.....fine that is all fine and dandy.....go out and hit the payment.......look at the evidence Cindy....open your eyes.......I know you are hurting......I know you loved Caylee ........but show the American people and go LOOK FOR HER......action speaks louder then words and you have not shown nothing except in those first three 911 calls.   That was the only time in this case that your TRUE emotion case out.  Then something happened to you.  From one grandma to another Cindy.......GO FIND CAYLEE!!!!!!!!

Sorry monkeys im quiet for the most part but I had to get that out in case she was reading.......so sue me .....

Oh and btw good morning 

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: September 16, 2008, 09:13:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Des...

That is the MOST ridiculous thing I have ever heard.......Cindy....if you are out there....I am a grandma of three and I would never sit on my behind and let ANY of my grand babies be missing for one minute even if I was in denial.....I could keep hopeing she was alive but I would look EVERYWHERE for her.  I would leave no stone unturned.  Their mess of a daughter has created this whole media circus and now they want to go around blaming everyone else for it.  They want to sue everyone for everything because they are too lazy to work for or whatever.  They need to look for their grandchild and stop playing these games...so what if they do get tips.....fine that is all fine and dandy.....go out and hit the payment.......look at the evidence Cindy....open your eyes.......I know you are hurting......I know you loved Caylee ........but show the American people and go LOOK FOR HER......action speaks louder then words and you have not shown nothing except in those first three 911 calls.   That was the only time in this case that your TRUE emotion case out.  Then something happened to you.  From one grandma to another Cindy.......GO FIND CAYLEE!!!!!!!!

Sorry monkeys im quiet for the most part but I had to get that out in case she was reading.......so sue me .....

Oh and btw good morning 

LOL Good Morning and YOU GO GIRL!!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.