April 23, 2024, 05:49:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348049 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1900 on: September 16, 2008, 10:06:12 AM »

Oh yeah, another thing. Isn't saying your daughter and her brother did nasty times and produced a child worse than some Web posters calling Casey "bad names"? Are the Anthonys going to sure Padilla for the comment about Lee/Casey?

SUE ... not enough coffee this a.m.

I remember you, Caylee.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: September 16, 2008, 10:06:22 AM »

I found this on the topix site...not sure if it is legit, just thought I would share.......(can this possibly get any stranger???)

william waters
Tampa, FL  Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#22983 29 min ago
hello this is william waters thank you for not not makeing up bad stuff like other blogs . but i am freeked out about what you all herd lastnight as well i am just a friend of Caseys nothing more
that ass hole bounty hunter tryed calling me last week and i have not responded to him he is nothing to this story and just needs to stay in california . he found out that i was caseys friend through cellphone reckerds so if he has that info than that ass also knows i meet her on the 4th of july so how the heck can i know anything about this story or this nany
and why would i know or hang out with a spanish women wow that guy is out there but thank you for your time and there is nothing more than just made up words from that guy he just wants a responce from people and i do not live near Toney so that was made up as well 

Wow.  Do you think all of those spelling errors were made on purpose to try to look legitimately illiterate?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1902 on: September 16, 2008, 10:06:26 AM »

Padilla has stated that he believed Lee was the father of Caylee. That's a pretty assertive statement. I don't think he pulled that out of his hat. Think about the hair strand DNA results.

Hi, I missed that. When/Where, et cetera did LP say that?
LP made that statement on nancy grace after he revoked her bond

I don't think LP ever made that statement publicly.  LP told Des and Des posted it here. 

Yep...I did call him and ask him *who da daddy*...he told me he thinks it's Lee...I think it's George.....DNA

HI  DESTINY !!!! 

HEY ABBEY!!!...HEY NIKKI!!!...Wink...Des...

Des:  Can you call LP again and ask him why detectives are coming to see him

His time is 3 hours earlier than mine....I'll try later in the day....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: September 16, 2008, 10:07:51 AM »

Wow.  Do you think all of those spelling errors were made on purpose to try to look legitimately illiterate?

Oh yeah, my first thoughts exactly.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1904 on: September 16, 2008, 10:07:59 AM »

When are they letting her out?

Looks kinda like BJ needs a JB

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1905 on: September 16, 2008, 10:09:03 AM »

I found this on the topix site...not sure if it is legit, just thought I would share.......(can this possibly get any stranger???)

william waters
Tampa, FL  Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#22983 29 min ago
hello this is william waters thank you for not not makeing up bad stuff like other blogs . but i am freeked out about what you all herd lastnight as well i am just a friend of Caseys nothing more
that ass hole bounty hunter tryed calling me last week and i have not responded to him he is nothing to this story and just needs to stay in california . he found out that i was caseys friend through cellphone reckerds so if he has that info than that ass also knows i meet her on the 4th of july so how the heck can i know anything about this story or this nany
and why would i know or hang out with a spanish women wow that guy is out there but thank you for your time and there is nothing more than just made up words from that guy he just wants a responce from people and i do not live near Toney so that was made up as well 

I think if he was hanging out with Casey there is a great chance he
is just stupid. imho

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1906 on: September 16, 2008, 10:09:25 AM »

anyone seen this?

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/Casey-Anthonys-attorney-Officials-will-carry-on-this/1221571721.html

what a joke ...blahblahblah

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1907 on: September 16, 2008, 10:09:47 AM »

I don't think LP ever made that statement publicly.  LP told Des and Des posted it here. 

Thanks. Also, who is Des? Thanks. Smile

I agree...Statement was made to Des...not on NG. Des is a member here.

LP made this "statement" comparison to Lee, Casey and Caylees DNA on NG, I watched it .... this was not a statement from LP to Destiny

He did tell me that on the phone Dear....and I think it was *before* he said it on NG....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: September 16, 2008, 10:10:14 AM »

When are they letting her out?

Looks kinda like BJ needs a JB

Here we are again...

Just you and me pal!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: September 16, 2008, 10:10:47 AM »

"They arrested her yesterday, because they can, and nothing more," said Attorney Jose Baez.

umm, yeah, she BROKE THE LAW MORON!

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: September 16, 2008, 10:11:46 AM »

Padilla says, “The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

My answer: Because Mitochondrial DNA can't determine this definitively. The sample must have been compromised.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: September 16, 2008, 10:11:46 AM »

Here is yet another set of pictures of the mother of the year.....

http://i38.tinypic.com/28i7pr9.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/2mjrza.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/1zlptzm.jpg

And, for the record, CINDY, I found them on WS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

AGAIN with the lollypops!
Don't people who do Ecstasy always suck on lollypops (and dance all over other peoples arses??)
Lee had one stuck in his thong in the "I love sexy boys party girls" pic too...
Was leaving but wanted to sign in to answer your post...An old co-worker of my DH was selling X his baby almost died from getting a hold of one...

X from what I recall --raises your body temperature,makes you feel like you love the world,used to be called "the truth drug" because it makes you want to blab your mouth off. Also clenching of the teeth/jaw is very common so people can suck on suckers to keep their mouth from drying out and to help with the teeth/jaw thing...Can also make you stay awake for long periods of time...You are encouraged to drink water to help keep your body temperature down and help with cotton mouth..

I tried to do a lot of research when that poor baby almost died but has been a couple years now so just trying to refresh my memory..

Ok gotta leave now..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: September 16, 2008, 10:11:56 AM »

"If the police can do this to her, they can do this to anyone. They arrested her yesterday, because they can, and nothing more," said Attorney Jose Baez. "It's nonsense."

"It's all about systematic leaks. Things get quiet, let's go arrest her. Let's leak it, they'll report it. They'll carry on this little circus," said Baez.

"There's no Casey Constitution, there's the United States Constitution," said Baez.

------------------
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: September 16, 2008, 10:12:10 AM »

Walter, Laura, Lee, and Tony...............

2nd verse of this chorus:

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?????

My GUESS is that LP was suggesting that there had been an effort to create a cover-up and that Laura, and Walter were linked to it. Lee may have been the orchestrator!

That's a GUESS!

<snip>
PADILLA: And she also said that people that she had discussed Caylee being missing was Juliet Lewis (ph) and Jeffrey Hopkins (ph) and those folks. Jeffrey is a friend of the family and Juliet`s is a movie star in "Natural Born Killers," and she just takes a little truth and she builds around it and she runs you around in a circle.

And my question is, even if there really is a Zenaida Gonzalez, which there`s not, that she left the baby with, if that were true, why would she tell police the wrong address for the woman?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED PUT CASEY ANTHONY BACK IN JAIL: Well, the -- reason she took them and told them about Apartment 210 is because she has friends that live at 218. There`s also another thing that`s very interesting. That just came up here in the last week.

There is a William Waters that works at a restaurant down the street from where her boyfriend Anthony lives, and somebody linked Zenaida Gonzalez, who was the one that filled out the application at the Saw Grass Apartments.

PADILLA: They linked her through a Laura Rose, trying to make it look like she had communication with Lee and Casey through William Waters. I don`t know exactly what that means, and I don`t know if law enforcement has checked that out. But, obviously, it was a ruse to see...

PADILLA: Their attitude took a complete change after the University of Tennessee and the DNA results came out. Their whole attitude changed and went into a defensive posture for Casey.

Prior to that, it had been a situation where they were willing to see if Casey would talk to somebody, do something. After that, it became totally defensive on behalf of Casey. There`s other things.

Let me explain something to you. There`s also an individual that on the evening of the 26th, Casey had several conversations with him. A fellow by the name of Mark Hawkins, a Marine stationed at 29 Palms.

It would be very interesting for him to talk to somebody about those conversations he had with Casey the night before her car was found at 7:00 a.m. at that check-cashing place.

GRACE: You know what? You`re right. And we have no reason to believe cops haven`t spoken to him. Do you?

PADILLA: I don`t know if they have or if they haven`t. But it would be very interesting to see what a Marine would have to say, because if there is anybody that she trusted to tell the truth to about what happened to her daughter, it would be Mark Hawkins.

Transcript here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3233.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: September 16, 2008, 10:13:52 AM »

Jose Baez is a joke, they need to put him in a mental ward.

He doesn't even need a driver's license much less a license

to practice law.

------------------
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1915 on: September 16, 2008, 10:14:30 AM »

"They arrested her yesterday, because they can, and nothing more," said Attorney Jose Baez.

Well, I hope they would have arrested anyone that did this...anyway, wouldnt he be out of a job if there were no criminals?????  Kind of talking out both sides of his ass, isnt he????? But, then again...look who we're talking about!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: September 16, 2008, 10:14:59 AM »

Padilla says, “The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

My answer: Because Mitochondrial DNA can't determine this definitively. The sample must have been compromised.

I think at some point this was discussed. However, if scalp was attached it's a different story. But I've never heard that (scalp) confirmed. Anyone else?

Who knows. I don't necessarily think Lee or George is the daddy. She could behave the way way she does WITHOUT incest.

I remember you, Caylee.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: September 16, 2008, 10:16:02 AM »

Thanks. Also, who is Des? Thanks. Smile

I agree...Statement was made to Des...not on NG. Des is a member here.

LP made this "statement" comparison to Lee, Casey and Caylees DNA on NG, I watched it .... this was not a statement from LP to Destiny

He did tell me that on the phone Dear....and I think it was *before* he said it on NG....Des...

Des - please see my second post regarding this statement ... I am not doubting your personal conversation w/LP nor am I not doubting that you were privy to this statement before he aired it on national television ... however I am saying that he DID indeed make this same speculation on Nancy Grace .... I did not see your "original" post that LP told you this, I am simply stating that it was on NG.  Regardless of info he tells ppl privately (he can not be held accountable for this info as if questioned he can say it is hearsay) ... it is info he makes on national television that he can be held liable for.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1918 on: September 16, 2008, 10:17:14 AM »

Blonde.. I see your great at finding transcript.. Can you find the one where padilla is on nancy grace inplying that lee maybe the father do to the dna and that's where the name caylee came from casey and lee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: September 16, 2008, 10:17:23 AM »

Well, I hope they would have arrested anyone that did this...anyway, wouldnt he be out of a job if there were no criminals?????  Kind of talking out both sides of his ass, isnt he????? But, then again...look who we're talking about!!

I'll agree with him that this is a circus. KC is the ringmaster; LA is the bearded lady; and GA and CA are clowns.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.