March 28, 2024, 02:42:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 346765 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: September 16, 2008, 10:17:44 AM »

I think at some point this was discussed. However, if scalp was attached it's a different story. But I've never heard that (scalp) confirmed. Anyone else?

Who knows. I don't necessarily think Lee or George is the daddy. She could behave the way way she does WITHOUT incest.

I also haven't heard it confirmed. But even if there was scalp, if it was compromised enough, they would still have to do mDNA....which would also explain why it took so long to get it back.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1921 on: September 16, 2008, 10:18:30 AM »

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

Brother may be tied to case

by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga.

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla made national headlines when he bonded Anthony out of jail, but although he’s back in California, he’s not keeping himself too far away from the case of the missing 3-year-old toddler, Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said that he believes something didn’t add up about the preliminary DNA test results that came back last week from the trunk of Anthony’s car. Officials found strands of hair that they ruled could have either been Casey’s or Caylee’s.

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said. 

Padilla’s statements come at a time when police have filed more charges against Casey Anthony, who has already been arrested twice. Officials charged Casey Wednesday with two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

bump

I remember you, Caylee.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: September 16, 2008, 10:19:06 AM »

When are they letting her out?

Looks kinda like BJ needs a JB

Here we are again...

Just you and me pal!!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7442763&version=1&locale=EN-US

Here ya go Carpe, since I know you love listening to Baez spewing BS

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1923 on: September 16, 2008, 10:19:28 AM »

Jose Baez is a joke, they need to put him in a mental ward.

He doesn't even need a driver's license much less a license

to practice law.

Mornin' Carpe

I am thinking of getting some morphing software

Like WinMorph
It's free and can provide hours of entertainment

Peace Monkeys
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: September 16, 2008, 10:20:42 AM »

Here is yet another set of pictures of the mother of the year.....

http://i38.tinypic.com/28i7pr9.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/2mjrza.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/1zlptzm.jpg

And, for the record, CINDY, I found them on WS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

AGAIN with the lollypops!
Don't people who do Ecstasy always suck on lollypops (and dance all over other peoples arses??)
Lee had one stuck in his thong in the "I love sexy boys party girls" pic too...
Was leaving but wanted to sign in to answer your post...An old co-worker of my DH was selling X his baby almost died from getting a hold of one...

X from what I recall --raises your body temperature,makes you feel like you love the world,used to be called "the truth drug" because it makes you want to blab your mouth off. Also clenching of the teeth/jaw is very common so people can suck on suckers to keep their mouth from drying out and to help with the teeth/jaw thing...Can also make you stay awake for long periods of time...You are encouraged to drink water to help keep your body temperature down and help with cotton mouth..

I tried to do a lot of research when that poor baby almost died but has been a couple years now so just trying to refresh my memory..

Ok gotta leave now..

Hm.  "The truth drug", huh?  Perhaps someone should slip one into her jailhouse baloney sandwich... though she is probably out and under BJ's desk by now.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1925 on: September 16, 2008, 10:21:02 AM »

I think at some point this was discussed. However, if scalp was attached it's a different story. But I've never heard that (scalp) confirmed. Anyone else?

Who knows. I don't necessarily think Lee or George is the daddy. She could behave the way way she does WITHOUT incest.

I also haven't heard it confirmed. But even if there was scalp, if it was compromised enough, they would still have to do mDNA....which would also explain why it took so long to get it back.

There are just so many other signs in the case that point to a possible

scenario of incest. WHO IS THE DADDY? They will never answer that

until it is proven scientifically.   Because he resides at 4937 Hopesping

Drive.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: September 16, 2008, 10:21:22 AM »

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga.

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla made national headlines when he bonded Anthony out of jail, but although he’s back in California, he’s not keeping himself too far away from the case of the missing 3-year-old toddler, Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said that he believes something didn’t add up about the preliminary DNA test results that came back last week from the trunk of Anthony’s car. Officials found strands of hair that they ruled could have either been Casey’s or Caylee’s.

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said. 

Padilla’s statements come at a time when police have filed more charges against Casey Anthony, who has already been arrested twice. Officials charged Casey Wednesday with two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

bump

I don't doubt there is something sinister going on with this case, nor do I doubt Casey's involvement. However, Padilla's ramblings make no sense. The mDNA would make it difficult to determine whose DNA it was, which is why they used the "process of elmination" and the "death rings." This has nothing to do with who the father is or is not.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: September 16, 2008, 10:22:23 AM »

Baez says LE is trying to intimidate him......

"Mr. Baez, this is not about you! This is about finding Caylee!.....Remember her???"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1928 on: September 16, 2008, 10:22:25 AM »

bump
Like i said he did imply it...I would not start a rumor of that nature
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: September 16, 2008, 10:22:50 AM »

to practice law.

Mornin' Carpe

Like WinMorph

LOL   G'morning Tom. I hear ya!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: September 16, 2008, 10:23:27 AM »

Drive.

Maybe. I'm willing to say that much. Maybe that's why CA is causing a big stink over name calling and didn't utter word when Padilla made the Lee/Casey insinuation.

I remember you, Caylee.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: September 16, 2008, 10:25:56 AM »

to practice law.

Mornin' Carpe

Like WinMorph

I morphed Lee a while back.... on a free site   moronface.com

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1932 on: September 16, 2008, 10:26:06 AM »

to practice law.

Mornin' Carpe

Like WinMorph

Please let your first morph be of Casey's pic with Lee's pic...lets see if we can get a Caylee.  Smile

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: September 16, 2008, 10:26:10 AM »

Maybe. I'm willing to say that much. Maybe that's why CA is causing a big stink over name calling and didn't utter word when Padilla made the Lee/Casey insinuation.

Maybe one of them is the father, I don't know. All I am saying is that based on the article posted, the reason he gives for his insinuation is because of them not being able to tell whether it was Caylee's or Casey's DNA. And that is simply explained by mDNA, and not necessarily incest. Again, LP might know something else. I am just commenting on his comments and reasoning.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: September 16, 2008, 10:26:16 AM »

I don't doubt there is something sinister going on with this case, nor do I doubt Casey's involvement. However, Padilla's ramblings make no sense. The mDNA would make it difficult to determine whose DNA it was, which is why they used the "process of elmination" and the "death rings." This has nothing to do with who the father is or is not.

I'm just posting it b/c there was question as to where it was published and/or mentioned, not because of my personal opinion of its truth or relevancy.

I remember you, Caylee.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: September 16, 2008, 10:26:58 AM »

"They arrested her yesterday, because they can, and nothing more," said Attorney Jose Baez.

umm, yeah, she BROKE THE LAW MORON!

Well ... that's what LE does when ppl do "bad" things .... they arrest them ....  not because they can, but because they MUST ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: September 16, 2008, 10:27:12 AM »

Drive.

Hi Carpe:  Also notice the Anthonys aren't threatening law suits ovr speculation that LA or GA is the father. 
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: September 16, 2008, 10:28:33 AM »

Back to bounty hunter Leonard Padilla. Leonard, I told you that I believe the Anthonys were getting tipped and you said no, they`re not?

PADILLA: I don`t think they are getting any tips. If they were, they would be forwarding them to law enforcement immediately. When I talked to them when I was originally there, there was a couple of tips that we ourselves followed up and law enforcement had followed them up and then proved to be fruitless.

GRACE: So what`s all this about Mexico and Puerto Rico and Texas?

PADILLA: The thing about is that -- it`s wishing beyond reality by Cindy. It`s a distraction right now to law enforcement. George and Cindy know the truth. Lee has no doubt told Cindy the truth that has been relayed to him by Casey. So it`s a -- it`s a total distraction. They`ve lost a granddaughter. Now they`re hoping against hope.

GRACE: Why so you so convinced they know the truth?

PADILLA: Their attitude took a complete change after the University of Tennessee and the DNA results came out. Their whole attitude changed and went into a defensive posture for Casey.

Prior to that, it had been a situation where they were willing to see if Casey would talk to somebody, do something. After that, it became totally defensive on behalf of Casey. There`s other things.

Let me explain something to you. There`s also an individual that on the evening of the 26th, Casey had several conversations with him. A fellow by the name of Mark Hawkins, a Marine stationed at 29 Palms.

It would be very interesting for him to talk to somebody about those conversations he had with Casey the night before her car was found at 7:00 a.m. at that check-cashing place.

GRACE: You know what? You`re right. And we have no reason to believe cops haven`t spoken to him. Do you?

PADILLA: I don`t know if they have or if they haven`t. But it would be very interesting to see what a Marine would have to say, because if there is anybody that she trusted to tell the truth to about what happened to her daughter, it would be Mark Hawkins.

GRACE: I don`t see her telling anybody.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/15/ng.01.html

http://i38.tinypic.com/28i7pr9.jpg
there is a Marine in this pic......Mark Hawkins??????

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1938 on: September 16, 2008, 10:29:02 AM »

I'm just posting it b/c there was question as to where it was published and/or mentioned, not because of my personal opinion of its truth or relevancy.
[/quote]

Yes, me, too. I don't know who the father is, I was only commenting on LP's comments. That's all. I am not trying to say Lee/George is or isn't the father. I was just making an oberservation. Thanks for the info. I am appreciative! Smile
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: September 16, 2008, 10:30:33 AM »

Drive.

Hi Carpe:  Also notice the Anthonys aren't threatening law suits ovr speculation that LA or GA is the father. 

LOL!!!! Yep.... they don't want to go following that rabbit down the hole.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.