April 18, 2024, 08:18:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 347759 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: September 15, 2008, 01:38:07 AM »

OK, here's the deal: it's been almost 2 months and I haven't told anyone. Initially, I offered to cut off my right arm just to see Caylee walk through my door. Well, after 2 weeks of 'that,' I went to the 'next level.' I wanted Jesus Christ to appear and ask me if I'd give my life for her.......... I decided I would. My sons would have been VERY proud of me for the rest of their lives. Now I just wait for Him to show up...

Sorry, but if true, you need a reality check and help. IMHO, I could be wrong

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: September 15, 2008, 01:38:10 AM »

OK, here's the deal: it's been almost 2 months and I haven't told anyone. Initially, I offered to cut off my right arm just to see Caylee walk through my door. Well, after 2 weeks of 'that,' I went to the 'next level.' I wanted Jesus Christ to appear and ask me if I'd give my life for her.......... I decided I would. My sons would have been VERY proud of me for the rest of their lives. Now I just wait for Him to show up...

WOW!

He can't just come in here and say something like that and not say anything else..where did he go!!!
I think he's knocking at my door and I'm not answering!   

Why is everybody laughing  at me? 

Sorry would the last name be Jackson?

You guys are being cruel.  I think all of us have prayed to trade places with someone at some point in our lives.

No, we are not being cruel.  It just came out of know where and poof he was gone and marymary made a funny joke.  It is late and I am in a silly mood.  MMJ has wonderful heart.

I agree so we can stop name dropping   

No, that was too funny.  I want to give you all the credit.   

Gee thanks monkey friend, so ah where's ah Klaas tonight?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: September 15, 2008, 01:38:31 AM »

Sorry, very OT

Klaas, are your pets acting nervous?

IBE - no they are sleeping.  Yours acting funny?  You thinking they sense an earthquake coming on?
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #223 on: September 15, 2008, 01:39:49 AM »

WOW!

He can't just come in here and say something like that and not say anything else..where did he go!!!

Oh I don't think we are laughing at you we were laughing with you ... sorry how are you tonight still waiting  I see

Woah, peoples! How can anyone laugh with me when I'm serious? I just offered my life to bring back that little girl.....there's is no humor in that.

Well it seems a little over the top when you aren't like directly related to someone.  But the thought was very gracious of you.

What is so 'over the top?' I'm a male, Italian, Christian, father...............nothing out the ordinary here. I'm 45 years older than Caylee, she deserves a life.

She does deserve a life and nobody should have to trade theirs.  Your children deserve a father too.

My children are 17/19. I can't think of a better lesson to leave them with than to offer my life in exchange for that little angel. No sacrifice can exceed that.That, in my mind, is what I call a 'peaceful death'  My sons would honor me til' the day they die.....I know them: i raised them!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #224 on: September 15, 2008, 01:40:12 AM »

WOW!

Oh I don't think we are laughing at you we were laughing with you ... sorry how are you tonight still waiting  I see

Woah, peoples! How can anyone laugh with me when I'm serious? I just offered my life to bring back that little girl.....there's is no humor in that.

Well it seems a little over the top when you aren't like directly related to someone.  But the thought was very gracious of you.

What is so 'over the top?' I'm a male, Italian, Christian, father...............nothing out the ordinary here. I'm 45 years older than Caylee, she deserves a life.

Although, I find you to be very selfless, I wouldn't want your children to be fatherless.  I pray to our Lord that Caylee will be found and it is his will - whe we will all know the truth.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: September 15, 2008, 01:40:14 AM »

Sorry, but if true, you need a reality check and help. IMHO, I could be wrong

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: September 15, 2008, 01:40:53 AM »

I always check this site, then onto Scared Monkeys.
http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs This site is faster than even the TV.
But I think Klaas has a better site to check. She's always on top of things.

Yeah, nothing there yet that I can see. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: September 15, 2008, 01:41:42 AM »

WOW!

Sorry would the last name be Jackson?

You guys are being cruel.  I think all of us have prayed to trade places with someone at some point in our lives.

No, we are not being cruel.  It just came out of know where and poof he was gone and marymary made a funny joke.  It is late and I am in a silly mood.  MMJ has wonderful heart.

I agree so we can stop name dropping   

No, that was too funny.  I want to give you all the credit.   

Gee thanks monkey friend, so ah where's ah Klaas tonight?

right here! 
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #228 on: September 15, 2008, 01:43:48 AM »

WOW!

Although, I find you to be very selfless, I wouldn't want your children to be fatherless.  I pray to our Lord that Caylee will be found and it is his will - whe we will all know the truth.

"his" = "His"  If Caylee show's up alive, AND, I stop posting here for a few weeks, then you know my dream came true!  I will be happy
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: September 15, 2008, 01:46:16 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
10:45 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #230 on: September 15, 2008, 01:47:09 AM »

WOW!

"his" = "His"  If Caylee show's up alive, AND, I stop posting here for a few weeks, then you know my dream came true!  I will be happy

Excuse my typo, His will.  For a few weeks?  Are you coming back? 
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: September 15, 2008, 01:47:12 AM »

Okay then.....back to what I was saying....lol! Her sole purpose for breaking into the shed on the 23rd was for the shovel to dig up and relocate Caylee!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: September 15, 2008, 01:47:17 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
10:45 PM

Good night Janet.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: September 15, 2008, 01:47:31 AM »

Gee  after all that I forgot what I was Gonna say....I was scared for a minute..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: September 15, 2008, 01:47:43 AM »

Nite Janet

IBE
- this is the EQ site I use..have a shortcut on my desktop, LOL

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: September 15, 2008, 01:48:56 AM »

WOW!

WOW I bet her family would be happy...What aboutyour children they need you and why would you only stop posting for a few weeks do you think you will come back??
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: September 15, 2008, 01:49:17 AM »

Mine are asleep now also. Maybe just it's because there is a change in the night air. TIA Sorry to be OK but I haven't seen both of them silly at the same time (pets that is)

To lay down your life for a friend or someone you have empathy for... noble and in the Bible...but there is cause and effect. Casey and those immediately around her have  chosen their path.

I have no children; not my decision. I, IMO, think it is so honorable and noble to be a parent even with all the ups and downs, so take pride in your sons and be there for them as they lead you to grandchildren.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: September 15, 2008, 01:49:35 AM »

Gee  after all that I forgot what I was Gonna say....I was scared for a minute..
not me 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: September 15, 2008, 01:49:44 AM »

I can't sleep!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nessagurl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: September 15, 2008, 01:50:56 AM »

I just want to ask this:  If you were CA and Casey would not talk, what as a mother or father would you really do?  Would you throw her out?  Choke the heck out of her?  Seriously, for all the protective mothers, what would you really do....not what you would want to do, Big difference!  Just a hypothetical question....I know, I know none of kids would ever end up like Casey but if

My 2 are still babies but if it was me I would not cover for them I would make them be responsible for their actions but i would not turn my back on my kids.  I would never in a million years let my kids get away with hurting anyone especially their own child but i would still have that unconditional love for them that only a parent can have. 

Bring Caylee Home!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.