April 18, 2024, 03:08:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 347770 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: September 15, 2008, 01:51:01 AM »

OK, here's the deal: it's been almost 2 months and I haven't told anyone. Initially, I offered to cut off my right arm just to see Caylee walk through my door. Well, after 2 weeks of 'that,' I went to the 'next level.' I wanted Jesus Christ to appear and ask me if I'd give my life for her.......... I decided I would. My sons would have been VERY proud of me for the rest of their lives. Now I just wait for Him to show up...

WOW!

He can't just come in here and say something like that and not say anything else..where did he go!!!
I think he's knocking at my door and I'm not answering!   

Why is everybody laughing  at me? 

Oh I don't think we are laughing at you we were laughing with you ... sorry how are you tonight still waiting  I see

Woah, peoples! How can anyone laugh with me when I'm serious? I just offered my life to bring back that little girl.....there's is no humor in that.

Well it seems a little over the top when you aren't like directly related to someone.  But the thought was very gracious of you.

What is so 'over the top?' I'm a male, Italian, Christian, father...............nothing out the ordinary here. I'm 45 years older than Caylee, she deserves a life.

Although, I find you to be very selfless, I wouldn't want your children to be fatherless.  I pray to our Lord that Caylee will be found and it is his will - whe we will all know the truth.

"his" = "His"  If Caylee show's up alive, AND, I stop posting here for a few weeks, then you know my dream came true!  I will be happy

WOW I bet her family would be happy...What aboutyour children they need you and why would you only stop posting for a few weeks do you think you will come back??

I just asked the same thing.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: September 15, 2008, 01:51:15 AM »

I can't sleep!!

you've only been gone 5 seconds!!!   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: September 15, 2008, 01:51:34 AM »

Gee  after all that I forgot what I was Gonna say....I was scared for a minute..
not me 
uhmm.....then why didnt you answer the door

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: September 15, 2008, 01:52:16 AM »

Gee  after all that I forgot what I was Gonna say....I was scared for a minute..
not me 
couldn't find my sunglasses
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: September 15, 2008, 01:53:27 AM »

not me 

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: September 15, 2008, 01:53:28 AM »

OK, here's the deal: it's been almost 2 months and I haven't told anyone. Initially, I offered to cut off my right arm just to see Caylee walk through my door. Well, after 2 weeks of 'that,' I went to the 'next level.' I wanted Jesus Christ to appear and ask me if I'd give my life for her.......... I decided I would. My sons would have been VERY proud of me for the rest of their lives. Now I just wait for Him to show up...

WOW!

He can't just come in here and say something like that and not say anything else..where did he go!!!

Oh I don't think we are laughing at you we were laughing with you ... sorry how are you tonight still waiting  I see

Woah, peoples! How can anyone laugh with me when I'm serious? I just offered my life to bring back that little girl.....there's is no humor in that.

Well it seems a little over the top when you aren't like directly related to someone.  But the thought was very gracious of you.

What is so 'over the top?' I'm a male, Italian, Christian, father...............nothing out the ordinary here. I'm 45 years older than Caylee, she deserves a life.

Although, I find you to be very selfless, I wouldn't want your children to be fatherless.  I pray to our Lord that Caylee will be found and it is his will - whe we will all know the truth.

"his" = "His"  If Caylee show's up alive, AND, I stop posting here for a few weeks, then you know my dream came true!  I will be happy

WOW I bet her family would be happy...What aboutyour children they need you and why would you only stop posting for a few weeks do you think you will come back??

I just asked the same thing.   

LOL Too funny
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: September 15, 2008, 01:53:43 AM »

not me 
couldn't find my sunglasses
great answer..........I would never have regonized you 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #247 on: September 15, 2008, 01:55:03 AM »

WOW!

She does deserve a life and nobody should have to trade theirs.  Your children deserve a father too.

My children are 17/19. I can't think of a better lesson to leave them with than to offer my life in exchange for that little angel. No sacrifice can exceed that.That, in my mind, is what I call a 'peaceful death'  My sons would honor me til' the day they die.....I know them: i raised them!!!

I'm only a lurker for the most part Mister Michael.  I know exactly what you are saying and what you mean.
BLESS YOUR HEART!
Back to lurking...
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #248 on: September 15, 2008, 01:57:26 AM »

I am speechless now!  What we all talking about?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: September 15, 2008, 01:57:27 AM »

WOW!

She does deserve a life and nobody should have to trade theirs.  Your children deserve a father too.

My children are 17/19. I can't think of a better lesson to leave them with than to offer my life in exchange for that little angel. No sacrifice can exceed that.That, in my mind, is what I call a 'peaceful death'  My sons would honor me til' the day they die.....I know them: i raised them!!!

I'm only a lurker for the most part Mister Michael.  I know exactly what you are saying and what you mean.
BLESS YOUR HEART!
Back to lurking...
PJ
What's the number of that hotline?    Looking through white pages
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: September 15, 2008, 01:58:45 AM »

Ok back to our regularly scheduled program....

Why is everyone so quiet!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: September 15, 2008, 01:58:48 AM »

anyway....did anyone answer me about the nanny and the fact that a person with that name actually did go and look at that apartment some months earlier.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: September 15, 2008, 02:00:01 AM »

WOW!

BLESS YOUR HEART!
Back to lurking...
PJ
What's the number of that hotline?    Looking through white pages

LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: September 15, 2008, 02:00:59 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Looks like a car chase on TV I'm going to go watch 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: September 15, 2008, 02:01:40 AM »

anyway....did anyone answer me about the nanny and the fact that a person with that name actually did go and look at that apartment some months earlier.

zenaida did go look at an apartment, it that was your question

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: September 15, 2008, 02:02:26 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Looks like a car chase on TV I'm going to go watch 

Good night Klaas.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: September 15, 2008, 02:02:28 AM »

NO maybe after Caylee was dead she tried to find someone to blame it on so maybe she started trying to put a story together IMO
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: September 15, 2008, 02:02:42 AM »

I don't know about this one.  Maybe she happened to be there that day.  She was supposedly looking for a place to live.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: September 15, 2008, 02:04:28 AM »

Goodnight, cya tomorrow. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: September 15, 2008, 02:04:40 AM »

I don't know about this one.  Maybe she happened to be there that day.  She was supposedly looking for a place to live.
well  maybe thats it...maybe she saw the name on the appointment book oe whatever...just mind boggling to me that the name was right....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.