March 28, 2024, 10:56:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 346784 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: September 15, 2008, 02:05:37 AM »

anyway....did anyone answer me about the nanny and the fact that a person with that name actually did go and look at that apartment some months earlier.

NO maybe after Caylee was dead she tried to find someone to blame it on so maybe she started trying to put a story together IMO
Ok number readily available.  Yea so that sounds feasible. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #261 on: September 15, 2008, 02:05:52 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Looks like a car chase on TV I'm going to go watch 

Good nite, go make your husband feel special.  According to a new book out, Why Men Cheat, men want to be appreciated and 1 out of 2.7 men cheat becuase they are taken for granted.  Just a little FYI for you to think about while tyring to fall asleep. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: September 15, 2008, 02:07:40 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good nite, go make your husband feel special.  According to a new book out, Why Men Cheat, men want to be appreciated and 1 out of 2.7 men cheat becuase they are taken for granted.  Just a little FYI for you to think about while tyring to fall asleep. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: September 15, 2008, 02:08:07 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

and the other   1.7 cheat just because they have no heart ...well thats better than what I wanted to say.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: September 15, 2008, 02:08:28 AM »

anyway....did anyone answer me about the nanny and the fact that a person with that name actually did go and look at that apartment some months earlier.

I don't know about this one.  Maybe she happened to be there that day.  She was supposedly looking for a place to live.
well  maybe thats it...maybe she saw the name on the appointment book oe whatever...just mind boggling to me that the name was right....

Maybe she read it on myspace or facebook. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: September 15, 2008, 02:09:07 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

and the other   1.7 cheat just because they have no heart ...well thats better than what I wanted to say.....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: September 15, 2008, 02:10:19 AM »

I don't know about this one.  Maybe she happened to be there that day.  She was supposedly looking for a place to live.
well  maybe thats it...maybe she saw the name on the appointment book oe whatever...just mind boggling to me that the name was right....

well   we will never know unless someone gives casey a healthy dose of truth serum...........very healthy dose.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: September 15, 2008, 02:10:19 AM »

Maybe, "someone" came to her and told her this information. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: September 15, 2008, 02:10:21 AM »

Do you think she looked up everyone living in Orlando than found Zenaida? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: September 15, 2008, 02:12:44 AM »

No, then what followed her to the apartment, called her and asked what's new?

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #270 on: September 15, 2008, 02:12:51 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

GoodNight Klaas!
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: September 15, 2008, 02:13:27 AM »

I dont and thats why i said it is so suspitous to me that she used thatname and that appartment when in fact a person by that name really did look at that appartment............its just not right...

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: September 15, 2008, 02:13:42 AM »

She had to do something because the one Zenaida b-day is in Sept...She had the other peoples names right too..It's like she researched it had all the info on her..Maybe she thought they would by her story and  wouldn't question her so much IDK..But I just think she just kept lying about all the other stuff because she felt like she had no way out...I just don't get why she waited so long maybe she was in shock maybe because someone else helped her hide the body in her mind she wasn't dead and would come back
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: September 15, 2008, 02:14:58 AM »

I dont and thats why i said it is so suspitous to me that she used thatname and that appartment when in fact a person by that name really did look at that appartment............its just not right...
what are you drinking? 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: September 15, 2008, 02:15:05 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

GoodNight Klaas!
PJ

PJ, your little one is adorable!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: September 15, 2008, 02:16:35 AM »

what are you drinking? 

who are you talking to?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: September 15, 2008, 02:17:31 AM »

what are you drinking? 
I dont drink....Thank you very much.....cat jumped up and screwed up my message...and anyway if I was gonna start drinking now would be the time to do it...

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: September 15, 2008, 02:18:13 AM »

what are you drinking? 

who are you talking to?
One of the thirty name listed above. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: September 15, 2008, 02:19:19 AM »

Hey what happened to MMJ? 

I think she found out all this on facebook or myspace.  She lives on those sites.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: September 15, 2008, 02:20:42 AM »

what are you drinking? 

who are you talking to?
One of the thirty name listed above. 

I want to have some of what your having? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.