April 26, 2024, 06:03:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348244 times)
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: September 15, 2008, 02:44:03 AM »

anyway....did anyone answer me about the nanny and the fact that a person with that name actually did go and look at that apartment some months earlier.

I don't know about this one.  Maybe she happened to be there that day.  She was supposedly looking for a place to live.
well  maybe thats it...maybe she saw the name on the appointment book oe whatever...just mind boggling to me that the name was right....

Maybe she read it on myspace or facebook. 

She had to do something because the one Zenaida b-day is in Sept...She had the other peoples names right too..It's like she researched it had all the info on her..Maybe she thought they would by her story and  wouldn't question her so much IDK..But I just think she just kept lying about all the other stuff because she felt like she had no way out...I just don't get why she waited so long maybe she was in shock maybe because someone else helped her hide the body in her mind she wasn't dead and would come back

But in the recording @ Universal Studios she said that Zenaida didn't have kids just 2 roomates!
Maybe to Casey a kid is a roommate...

but she gave names of roomates Raquel and someone else and said one of them worked @ TGI Fridays and some other BS...if she had read the paper at the apartment or her MySpace she would have seen the names Jasmine and Michelle....?
Well she may have forgotten the 2 names she saw so just made up two bogus ones.  Oh yea right though one worked at TGIF's.  Did they ever ask her if she knows Zenaida?
in the 400 something pages they contacted TGIF and they said that they didn't have anyone by that name working there.

They never found the supposed roommates of course because the never existed. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #301 on: September 15, 2008, 02:44:17 AM »

Thanks MuffyBee, Bearlyhere, crazybabyborg, Nut & Blonde for helping me close the other thread.

Sad Sorry....I wasn't online. I thought Nat's thread may switch tonight, but certainly not Caylee's!! Bunch of Chatty Cathy's  lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: September 15, 2008, 02:44:28 AM »

anyway....did anyone answer me about the nanny and the fact that a person with that name actually did go and look at that apartment some months earlier.

I don't know about this one.  Maybe she happened to be there that day.  She was supposedly looking for a place to live.
well  maybe thats it...maybe she saw the name on the appointment book oe whatever...just mind boggling to me that the name was right....

She had to do something because the one Zenaida b-day is in Sept...She had the other peoples names right too..It's like she researched it had all the info on her..Maybe she thought they would by her story and  wouldn't question her so much IDK..But I just think she just kept lying about all the other stuff because she felt like she had no way out...I just don't get why she waited so long maybe she was in shock maybe because someone else helped her hide the body in her mind she wasn't dead and would come back

But in the recording @ Universal Studios she said that Zenaida didn't have kids just 2 roomates!

but she gave names of roomates Raquel and someone else and said one of them worked @ TGI Fridays and some other BS...if she had read the paper at the apartment or her MySpace she would have seen the names Jasmine and Michelle....?
Well she may have forgotten the 2 names she saw so just made up two bogus ones.  Oh yea right though one worked at TGIF's.  Did they ever ask her if she knows Zenaida?
just a thought , and I know that police questioned (Zenaida) but could she have possibly lied about knowing Casey  or Caylee...how would police know one way or the other......not that I think she did anything wrong but just saying maybe she did know them and just dont want to be involved or whatever I dont know, just wierd that her name and the appartment thing was right....I always heard that there's alittle truth in every lie so.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: September 15, 2008, 02:45:46 AM »

in the 400 something pages they contacted TGIF and they said that they didn't have anyone by that name working there.

Right, but just have to ask, is that chewing gum in your mouth?
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: September 15, 2008, 02:46:07 AM »

oh so there you go than she made them up.
Exactly....which is why I don't beleive the theory that she found her on MySpace or facebook!
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: September 15, 2008, 02:47:48 AM »

are we talking about the avatar? I stuck my tongue out and my husband snapped a picture. I should change that!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #306 on: September 15, 2008, 02:47:52 AM »

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: September 15, 2008, 02:49:18 AM »

are we talking about the avatar? I stuck my tongue out and my husband snapped a picture. I should change that!
Please don't I love that picture, but I thought you were blowing a bubble 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: September 15, 2008, 02:50:55 AM »

just a thought , and I know that police questioned (Zenaida) but could she have possibly lied about knowing Casey  or Caylee...how would police know one way or the other......not that I think she did anything wrong but just saying maybe she did know them and just dont want to be involved or whatever I dont know, just wierd that her name and the appartment thing was right....I always heard that there's alittle truth in every lie so.........

Of course, they would know.  They are trained detectives.  They check phone records, computers, ask neighbors, friends, family etc.  They could find this out very easily.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: September 15, 2008, 02:52:08 AM »

ooops
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #310 on: September 15, 2008, 02:54:36 AM »

Kristin - Are you there? Did you leave? Are you with MMJ?  Did you forget to say goodnight?  Or did just heed my warning to all the wives that are neglecting their husbands?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: September 15, 2008, 02:55:48 AM »

ooops

Oh, that was a cute picture.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: September 15, 2008, 02:55:50 AM »

Should I change it back?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: September 15, 2008, 02:56:10 AM »

ooops

shucks, oh that's ok that one's nice too.  but back to Zenaida that will always irk me the coincidence of it all.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #314 on: September 15, 2008, 02:56:30 AM »

errrrrr.....................could we cut back on the quote stacks please??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: September 15, 2008, 02:57:10 AM »

Kristin - Are you there? Did you leave? Are you with MMJ?  Did you forget to say goodnight?  Or did just heed my warning to all the wives that are neglecting their husbands?

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: September 15, 2008, 02:57:42 AM »

sorry....still new to this stuff I'm learning!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: September 15, 2008, 02:57:42 AM »

I tried to upload a pic to my avatar and I dont know how....dang I'm just computor stupid I guess.....woe-is-me...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: September 15, 2008, 02:58:34 AM »

ooops

Oh, that was a cute picture.
what did nut say?
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: September 15, 2008, 02:59:27 AM »

My husband is sighing heavily...I better go, 'nite all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.