March 28, 2024, 03:06:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 346766 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #380 on: September 15, 2008, 08:45:18 AM »

We haven't heard from a few of the monkeys in Texas!  Katntx and Lefty1062 are two that I can think of right off the bat.  Anyone else.   I pray that they are all okay and sure would love to hear from them!

Good morning Monkeys!  I am in NW Houston and we just got power yesterday.  We are the 5% of Houston that has power.  Our cell phones all went down (no network found) and our landlines also.  When the power came on, I had 8 missed calls on the cell that earlier said no network.  People left voice messages - PLEASE CALL!  Well, we couldn't and some still cannot so please do not worry.  Everything is ruined from having no power.  We still have running water but some have to boil it.  We drove around yesterday trying to find milk, ice and gas.  The stores do not have milk and cold things because they do not have electricity.  IF you find gas, the lines are horrendous.  We went back home just to save our half tank of gas for emergencies.  We have lots of 3-5 story pine trees around us and they are all thinned out or snapped so it looks like a warzone.  Downtown Houston is flooded and buildings have blown out glass.  Galveston - omg.  On the Seawall, the shell shops (Murdoch's) Hooters, the old Balinese Room that made it throught the great storm of the 1900's are all GONE.  Boliver - GONE - devastation.  Surfside and Freeport - GONE.  The front row houses are gone.  People are trying to get down to Galveston but the causeway is covered with boats and debri and there is no power for maybe 3+ weeks.  They are sitting at gas stations on 45 waiting to get down there and have not seen the news.  Terribly sad.  So we sit and wait and count our blessings that no one was hurt and that some of us have power.  Everyone drags their bbq pits out and cooks the thawing food and shares.  Schools are closed this week and so are businesses.  I have been here since '68 and through many hurricanes.  I have never heard anything like IKE!  It was like a jet soaring down at your house repeatedly for 4 hours.  The pine cones hit the house like baseballs and our fence was ripped down like playing cards.  It got soooooooo hot and humid and when the a/c came on, I thought THANK GOD!  If anyone has someone here they are worried about and I can call or help - let me know.  All I have to say is, Lord thank you for taking Ike away, now please find Caylee and Natalee.  Thanks for listening - it really has been scarey here!  

WOW WOW....Please be safe! I can't imagine going through this.. So scary it must be for you all.  How thoughtful and kind of you to reach out to others monkey's loved ones!!!!!!!! {{{{{hugs}}}}

If Des is out there or Lala's does any one know how we can donate to/send relief for these victims of Ike? 
I will say this, I live in SW FL and Friday night I ran into a group of 36+ electric trucks.  I asked one of the guys in the herd where they were going, and they said to Texas.  It may not seem like much, but I know that help is on its way.  Hurricanes are never fun, and recovery seems to take forever.  Hang in there as this too shall pass.

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: September 15, 2008, 08:46:10 AM »

Good morning,

What are the chances of casey being arrested on the Amy H. checkbook and identity theft charges today or this week?
Wouldn't jail again be a LE pressure tactic? Maybe Geroge and Cindy would like this to happen if they are not involved, or they will fight it if they are so as to keep casey quiet.  IMHO
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: September 15, 2008, 08:47:10 AM »

The solar lights are a fantastic idea!  Thank you!  We are all running out of batteries and candles too!  I didn't think of that!

OK, can someone get me up to date since I have missed about 5 gazillion pages!?  Did they find out whose body was in the bag in Jacksonville?  Believe that was an old story.Not related to CAYLEE's case..

Have they ever said if the backpack and clothes were Casey's and Caylee's? 
No
Didn't they find bones and clothes also? Red said they did find bones while they were searching but we have not heard anything else about those bones..

I also need to read about Natalee.  Is it true we are getting closer?IDK.. 
 You all are great - thank you!

My answers are in blue..Hope those solar lights come in handy..Take care!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: September 15, 2008, 08:47:12 AM »

Did anyone see Geraldo? Was there any mention of what man they were pointing the finger at?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: September 15, 2008, 08:48:31 AM »

This is my first post. I have been coming back to this site because I am so into this case. The last time I was this interested was with the OJ Simpson case. Anyway, thank you all for the thoughts and ideas. It keeps me thinking which may be a problem because it is all I think about lately. Smile I figured I would join in and state some of my thoughts on this. First, I still hope that Caylee is alive. I know that LE said that hair that matched Caylee was found in the trunk but I remember seeing some pictures of Caylee wearing a hat. If that hat, or shirt or other clothes from Caylee, were every thrown in that trunk, it is easy for the hair to get there. I think that I heard that the hair also had signs of decomposition. I am wondering if this was a misstatement made by LE and they might have said this to get people to assume it was Caylee in the trunk. I question if it was really Caylee because I keep seeing the grandfather saying the body in the trunk was not my granddaughter's body. It could be him in denial, but I wonder if he knows whose body it was.

This is what I was thinking, before I went to bed and when I got up this morning, Casey took Caylee with her after the fight with her mother and her mother said she was in Jacksonville. Did Casey go to Jacksonville or anywhere in Northern Florida? If so, were there any missing person reports in that area, or in any part of Florida for that matter? Maybe she was with someone else. Her boyfriend or Amy or someone. Went up to buy drugs or do some illegal activity. For one reason or another someone was killed and the body was put in her trunk. Well, for one if Caylee was with her, she is a child and they do like to talk, so Casey can't take the risk of her saying anything to her mother who would definitely not let Casey get away with that. So, Casey decides to keep Caylee away for a while until she thinks Caylee forgets what happened. Or, if the person who was killed had connections or the person she was with had connections with gangs or other illegal groups, Casey felt that Caylee was at risk and sent her away until things calmed down.

She did purchase plane tickets. One was to Puerto Rico which you do not need a passport for. I feel that there may be another person involved that the police have not mentioned or do not know about. It has gotten to the point where everyone is saying that Casey is a child killer and her parents are rotten but maybe the LE wants it to get this way so that there are protesters and people on the Internet that put pressure on the Anthony's instead of the police. This way someone will snap and say something to finally show the truth and get everyone to realize that they are not what everyone is saying. I don't think that the grandparents knew what happened before the call, but I think they know a lot more now and can't say for Caylee's sake. With George's comment about the body not being Caylee's and the fact that they aren't looking for Caylee anymore may mean that they know that Caylee isn't around here. That maybe Caylee is in PR or Oregon or wherever they came from with a distant relative that lives in an isolated area where people can not recognize Caylee. The police might be waiting because what Casey is involved with is much bigger than just this case and they want to get someone else who is more important than just one mother who constantly lies and has some psychological issues. Don't you think the grandmother would care more about Caylee than Casey at this point? She was at the point where she was thinking of getting custody of Caylee. George probably already had enough of Caylee's lying. Both probably care more about Caylee's whereabouts than their daughter going to jail.

Again, just my opinion and some things that are going through my head. I would rather think this way until Caylee's body is found.

Welcome and good morning!  Very good post!

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: September 15, 2008, 08:50:51 AM »

Sharon from Texas,

Very glad to hear that ist is over and that you made it through.  We will be hoping for a quick recovery for everyone affected. I will help by donation and hope others do as well.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #386 on: September 15, 2008, 08:56:05 AM »

Morning monkeys. What is with the shirtless dudes? It's like an episode of Cops.

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: September 15, 2008, 08:57:00 AM »

Welcome luvmykids!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: September 15, 2008, 08:58:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends.

Welcome Luv. Great first post.

Sharon, many, many prayers went up for our fellow monkeys during Ike. I cannot imagine how horrible it had to be. The important thing is, you all are safe. Material things will be replaced in time. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers. You have a big loving family here at SM.

I didn't see the NBC story but, I do believe they are right. I don't think they have enough to prove a murder. Yes, maybe enough to charge her, even on circumstantial evidence. But, we need the charges to stick and result in a guilty verdict. Always remember, double jeopardy. If they charge her now, it's a crap shoot without the body.

I say, convict her on the economic crimes and sentence her. Let her sit in prison and take all the time you need to find Caylee then. She's facing 50 years with the charges she has now. As a first time offender, she'll probably get that reduced but, even 5 years in prison should give LE enough time to build a really good case.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: September 15, 2008, 09:01:29 AM »

Children go through their phase of telling lies. Then they usually grow out of it. Casey didn't pass that phase.

I personally do not think Casey is very bright.

She is suppose to be an avid reader, LE needs to know what books she has read.  Also, has anyone seen AMERICAN PSYCHO.  I haven't but would like to ask a few questions about thay movie.
In the police documents the one of CA's myspace it said that she was wataching American Psycho.  Who knows about that movie??
I thought is was Boring I need more..
http://www.ask.com/web?q=American+Psycho+Trailer&qsrc=2419&o=101483&l=dis

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: September 15, 2008, 09:05:20 AM »

Sharon, many, many prayers went up for our fellow monkeys during Ike. I cannot imagine how horrible it had to be. The important thing is, you all are safe. Material things will be replaced in time. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers. You have a big loving family here at SM.

I didn't see the NBC story but, I do believe they are right. I don't think they have enough to prove a murder. Yes, maybe enough to charge her, even on circumstantial evidence. But, we need the charges to stick and result in a guilty verdict. Always remember, double jeopardy. If they charge her now, it's a crap shoot without the body.

I say, convict her on the economic crimes and sentence her. Let her sit in prison and take all the time you need to find Caylee then. She's facing 50 years with the charges she has now. As a first time offender, she'll probably get that reduced but, even 5 years in prison should give LE enough time to build a really good case.

Very well put.  I agree 100% with you on this.

I know that judges tend to be lenient on those first time offenders, but do you think that they will reduce the sentence time in this case?  I know that the judge has to rule based only on the matter at hand, the economic crimes, and not on his feelings towards Casey as a person, or based on the missing child, but I would hope that the only amount of leniency given would be possibility for parole after a said amount of time and not necessarily a reduced sentence.  Any thoughts anyone??

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: September 15, 2008, 09:06:49 AM »

Red also mention things that were found over Labor day weekend. I still feel something else was up when they left (TES).  LE would have alot more evidence than we would even have access to. They did play all Casey's cat and mouse games. They no doubt want to solve this and have justice for Caylee. Could they still be waiting on testing of new findings? No one wants to see a murderer walk if this is the case. I'm thinking they are trying to build, build, build then drop it all on. Its the waiting part thats so frustrating. I would be more hesitant, if this went to fast that it would not be complete. In other words no room for errors. imo

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: September 15, 2008, 09:06:57 AM »

OK, here's the deal: it's been almost 2 months and I haven't told anyone. Initially, I offered to cut off my right arm just to see Caylee walk through my door. Well, after 2 weeks of 'that,' I went to the 'next level.' I wanted Jesus Christ to appear and ask me if I'd give my life for her.......... I decided I would. My sons would have been VERY proud of me for the rest of their lives. Now I just wait for Him to show up...

WOW!

Okay, I haven't finished catchin up on this thread, so I might be behind everyone else. But Michael, that isn't how it works. Jesus already traded his life for Caylee. You can't also do it, too. Sorry.

Since this if sort of off-topic, if you would like to talk more about this, please email me off the board. stayhomemommy (at) ymail.com.

I didn't go anywhere. I was just sitting here thinking about how anyone would find humor in what I said; that's all. I wasn't effin around...I was serious. Only Jesus could bring her back to life...and I'm willing to make the trade...

He can't just come in here and say something like that and not say anything else..where did he go!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: September 15, 2008, 09:07:13 AM »

Children go through their phase of telling lies. Then they usually grow out of it. Casey didn't pass that phase.

She is suppose to be an avid reader, LE needs to know what books she has read.  Also, has anyone seen AMERICAN PSYCHO.  I haven't but would like to ask a few questions about thay movie.
In the police documents the one of CA's myspace it said that she was wataching American Psycho.  Who knows about that movie??
It was boring, and slightly distrubing.  I would not have ranked it as a favorite, and probably would not have posted that I was even watching it.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #394 on: September 15, 2008, 09:07:58 AM »

I read the book. Basically a serial killer living a "normal" life. Charming, handsome -- I guess a Ted Bundy sort of character. I'm not sure how much to read into this as I have posted "currently listening to" as a joke in MySpace blog posts. In other words, she may not have been watching it or ever watched it.

I remember you, Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: September 15, 2008, 09:09:22 AM »

Good morning monkeys! I don't recognize alot of faces, but am sure glad to be here , even if only for a short while. I got my power back for two days and then lost it again about 3 a.m. Friday and didn't get it back again until 7 p.m. Saturday. We are still in recovery mode from Gustav and my heart and prayers go out to those who have been affected by Ike.
I am at a friends and still don't have cable and internet. Everytime I try to call my provider to try to find out if they have ANY idea of when our service might be restored, I get someone in India who inevitably has to look at "de mop".... they then tell me something along the lines of "oh, dere is no service in you area....." NO SHIT!!!!
Anyway, I have only been fortunate enought to get on here one time since Gustav and only have a little bit of time here this morning... I know it is rude to ask, but can someone please give me a brief summary of what I have missed? Sunny and Lala's have kept me up until the time TES left, but I haven't been able to reach any of them since....
Also, has anyone heard from cajunmiracle? I hope she is not flooded...
Welcome to all the new monkeys!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: September 15, 2008, 09:10:32 AM »

Very well put.  I agree 100% with you on this.

I know that judges tend to be lenient on those first time offenders, but do you think that they will reduce the sentence time in this case?  I know that the judge has to rule based only on the matter at hand, the economic crimes, and not on his feelings towards Casey as a person, or based on the missing child, but I would hope that the only amount of leniency given would be possibility for parole after a said amount of time and not necessarily a reduced sentence.  Any thoughts anyone??

I highly doubt it won't be reduced.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: September 15, 2008, 09:15:56 AM »

Good morning monkeys! I don't recognize alot of faces, but am sure glad to be here , even if only for a short while. I got my power back for two days and then lost it again about 3 a.m. Friday and didn't get it back again until 7 p.m. Saturday. We are still in recovery mode from Gustav and my heart and prayers go out to those who have been affected by Ike.
I am at a friends and still don't have cable and internet. Everytime I try to call my provider to try to find out if they have ANY idea of when our service might be restored, I get someone in India who inevitably has to look at "de mop".... they then tell me something along the lines of "oh, dere is no service in you area....." NO SHIT!!!!
Anyway, I have only been fortunate enought to get on here one time since Gustav and only have a little bit of time here this morning... I know it is rude to ask, but can someone please give me a brief summary of what I have missed? Sunny and Lala's have kept me up until the time TES left, but I haven't been able to reach any of them since....

Hi Sweetie. Glad to see you're holding up. Big Hugs {{{Cubbee}}}.

Not really much different. Casey is still at home not talking. The Anthony's hired a criminal defense attorney as their PR person (I guess garrison got canned. LOL!). Cindy still acting nuts. The protests have gotten pretty confrontational and the HOA filed for an injunction to stop them. Haven't heard the decision yet.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: September 15, 2008, 09:19:14 AM »

Hi Sweetie. Glad to see you're holding up. Big Hugs {{{Cubbee}}}.

Not really much different. Casey is still at home not talking. The Anthony's hired a criminal defense attorney as their PR person (I guess garrison got canned. LOL!). Cindy still acting nuts. The protests have gotten pretty confrontational and the HOA filed for an injunction to stop them. Haven't heard the decision yet.

Thanks mrs.!  I am going to insist on speaking to someone in America today when I call my calbe company.... someone who at least know I did not receive my damage from a typhoon and someone who I can understand!!!

To all Texas monkeys, I was on I-12 headed from Baton Rouge to Hammond La.Saturday afternoon and as far as I could see was a line of power trucks headed to Texas, when that line finally ended there was a line of trucks carrying telephone poles... help is on it's way!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: September 15, 2008, 09:19:36 AM »

Hey cubbee sorry to hear you are still not back to normal.

Cajun posted yesterday..here is the link.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3376.1400

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.