April 25, 2024, 08:17:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348211 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: September 15, 2008, 09:19:41 AM »

The solar lights are a fantastic idea!  Thank you!  We are all running out of batteries and candles too!  I didn't think of that!

OK, can someone get me up to date since I have missed about 5 gazillion pages!?  Did they find out whose body was in the bag in Jacksonville?  Have they ever said if the backpack and clothes were Casey's and Caylee's?  Didn't they find bones and clothes also?  I also need to read about Natalee.  Is it true we are getting closer?  You all are great - thank you!

MEDIA REPORTS Always updated.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: September 15, 2008, 09:20:23 AM »

Mrs. , Did TES find anything, and is Joseph Jordan still searching? TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: September 15, 2008, 09:21:13 AM »

The solar lights are a fantastic idea!  Thank you!  We are all running out of batteries and candles too!  I didn't think of that!

OK, can someone get me up to date since I have missed about 5 gazillion pages!?  Did they find out whose body was in the bag in Jacksonville?  Have they ever said if the backpack and clothes were Casey's and Caylee's?  Didn't they find bones and clothes also?  I also need to read about Natalee.  Is it true we are getting closer?  You all are great - thank you!

MEDIA REPORTS Always updated.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.0

Thanks Blonde.... I am so excited to be on here that I can't even think of where to look for updates.... duh!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: September 15, 2008, 09:23:30 AM »

Red was with TES and reported some things were found but nothing connected to Caylee that we know of yet. Joseph was still searching as of a couple of days ago. I've seen a couple of reports on other forums and blogs as well, about bones being found but again, nothing confirmed by TES  or LE.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: September 15, 2008, 09:29:53 AM »

OK, can someone get me up to date since I have missed about 5 gazillion pages!?  Did they find out whose body was in the bag in Jacksonville?  Believe that was an old story.Not related to CAYLEE's case..

Have they ever said if the backpack and clothes were Casey's and Caylee's? 
No
Didn't they find bones and clothes also? Red said they did find bones while they were searching but we have not heard anything else about those bones..

I also need to read about Natalee.  Is it true we are getting closer?IDK.. 
 You all are great - thank you!

My answers are in blue..Hope those solar lights come in handy..Take care!

Red was with TES and reported some things were found but nothing connected to Caylee that we know of yet. Joseph was still searching as of a couple of days ago. I've seen a couple of reports on other forums and blogs as well, about bones being found but again, nothing confirmed by TES  or LE.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: September 15, 2008, 09:30:37 AM »

this is getting totally rediculous, its to the point where my husband brought up the idea of flying me to orlando to pick through the landfill..thats pretty bad you guys...the sad part is that he is very serious about it...the only problem is that i dont have anywhere to take my little girl...she wants to go but i dont think its right to have her out there looking for a dead body, although children sometimes have better eyes...my daughter is 11 and is very connected to this little girl for some reason...what do you guys think?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: September 15, 2008, 09:32:39 AM »

Cubbee Good to see you! And wishing you luck with your cable company..
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: September 15, 2008, 09:33:00 AM »

Skeletal Remains Found in Boca Raton Just Off The Road. Click on video.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-912bocabones,0,6779306.story

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #408 on: September 15, 2008, 09:33:59 AM »

Good morning monkeys! I don't recognize alot of faces, but am sure glad to be here , even if only for a short while. I got my power back for two days and then lost it again about 3 a.m. Friday and didn't get it back again until 7 p.m. Saturday. We are still in recovery mode from Gustav and my heart and prayers go out to those who have been affected by Ike.
I am at a friends and still don't have cable and internet. Everytime I try to call my provider to try to find out if they have ANY idea of when our service might be restored, I get someone in India who inevitably has to look at "de mop".... they then tell me something along the lines of "oh, dere is no service in you area....." NO SHIT!!!!
Anyway, I have only been fortunate enought to get on here one time since Gustav and only have a little bit of time here this morning... I know it is rude to ask, but can someone please give me a brief summary of what I have missed? Sunny and Lala's have kept me up until the time TES left, but I haven't been able to reach any of them since....
Also, has anyone heard from cajunmiracle? I hope she is not flooded...
Welcome to all the new monkeys!!!!

She/He was on here....yesteday I think maybe the day before..

Thanks....I needed that ! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: September 15, 2008, 09:34:12 AM »

Here is the Fox News link regarding the release of the first interview tapes this weekend:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,421723,00.html

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: September 15, 2008, 09:35:29 AM »

this is getting totally rediculous, its to the point where my husband brought up the idea of flying me to orlando to pick through the landfill..thats pretty bad you guys...the sad part is that he is very serious about it...the only problem is that i dont have anywhere to take my little girl...she wants to go but i dont think its right to have her out there looking for a dead body, although children sometimes have better eyes...my daughter is 11 and is very connected to this little girl for some reason...what do you guys think?

Dear Lord, No! If you wanted to go search that's one thing, but I don't even think you'd be able to enter the landfill without official permission.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #411 on: September 15, 2008, 09:37:12 AM »

Good morning monkeys! I don't recognize alot of faces, but am sure glad to be here , even if only for a short while. I got my power back for two days and then lost it again about 3 a.m. Friday and didn't get it back again until 7 p.m. Saturday. We are still in recovery mode from Gustav and my heart and prayers go out to those who have been affected by Ike.
I am at a friends and still don't have cable and internet. Everytime I try to call my provider to try to find out if they have ANY idea of when our service might be restored, I get someone in India who inevitably has to look at "de mop".... they then tell me something along the lines of "oh, dere is no service in you area....." NO SHIT!!!!
Anyway, I have only been fortunate enought to get on here one time since Gustav and only have a little bit of time here this morning... I know it is rude to ask, but can someone please give me a brief summary of what I have missed? Sunny and Lala's have kept me up until the time TES left, but I haven't been able to reach any of them since....

I had posted this on the last page, might have been missed.  Here is the link for Cajun Miracle from yesterday.  She was on.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3376.1400

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: September 15, 2008, 09:38:32 AM »

HEHE.... all I could do was laugh cause it was so ridiculous.... they then proceeded to tell me that "de service was knocked out by the typhoon...." Geez....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: September 15, 2008, 09:40:21 AM »

Please do not take the child.  I understand that she feels connected to this case, but there is a reason why TES has its own rules against allowing children under the age of 18 to search.  Imagine the long term effects that this could have on her.  She is a child and does not yet need to be subject to the horrific things this world has to offer.  MPO
You have a very kind heart, and I understand your want to help and be there doing something, but we have to now put our trust in the LE and people like JJordan.  If you do end up going to Orlando, please join with JJ's group..do not do the landfill on your own..how dangerous!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: September 15, 2008, 09:42:02 AM »

I had posted this on the last page, might have been missed.  Here is the link for Cajun Miracle from yesterday.  She was on.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3376.1400

Thanks! I knew her area was flooding, and haven't been able to reach her by phone....
Some of you remember Kaitlin Aydell... her mother Danette's nephew and his wife are staying with her , they live about 5 miles from me and lost everything due to flooding Friday night... fortunately I am not flooding...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: September 15, 2008, 09:42:09 AM »

Skeletal Remains Found in Boca Raton Just Off The Road. Click on video.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-912bocabones,0,6779306.story

Geesh .... Is Boca a few hours away from Anthonys?  Lots of bones hanging around in Florida. I wish they would say if it was to be from adult or child.........

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: September 15, 2008, 09:42:22 AM »

I just want to ask this:  If you were CA and Casey would not talk, what as a mother or father would you really do?  Would you throw her out?  Choke the heck out of her?  Seriously, for all the protective mothers, what would you really do....not what you would want to do, Big difference!  Just a hypothetical question....I know, I know none of kids would ever end up like Casey but if

goodmorning all this is my first post been lurking for a while and am addicted to this site and this unbelievable case. but Ifelt the need to respond I have a 16 yr old who the past three yrs has been just taking me on an emotional rollercoaster with him for a while I accepted blame because as a singleparent I sometimes ignored or allowed things I shouldnt have because I was too tired or stressed to deal with and as his behavior got worse and anger and rage started to increase then came the legal trouble I reaced out for help but he can lie with a straight face and go from rage to complete calmness in seconds making me look like I was making things up or seem worse than what they are. and then there was the times that he cried like a baby and would say I am just hurting so deep inside mom that I say things in anger I dont mean please give me another chance and as a parent you want to make things better over and over I allowed him back in the house and nothing but drama and chaos when he is there it hurts to say that your house is peaceful calm and clean (a home) when one of your children aren't there. Even lied in court to give him another chance but once again he came home and immediatley did a 360 lying breaking rules angry and disrespectful.I love my son with all my heart but love him enough to know he needs more help than I can give and and he has to want it! as much as it breaks my heart to be hard with him but I have other children I have to care for and I could not live with my self if I didnt do something to get him help and he end up like casey

Its a hard to look at your child and accept that there is a problem you can fix but I think it would be harder to live with regret or the loss of an innocent life

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: September 15, 2008, 09:42:32 AM »

HEHE.... all I could do was laugh cause it was so ridiculous.... they then proceeded to tell me that "de service was knocked out by the typhoon...." Geez....

LOL  You have to love outsourced call centers...and how their names are always Candy, Rachel, Amy, John, Bob, or Toby!  LOL 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: September 15, 2008, 09:44:30 AM »

LOL  You have to love outsourced call centers...and how their names are always Candy, Rachel, Amy, John, Bob, or Toby!  LOL 

I know , the poor lady was commending me on keeping my sense of humor in the face of adversity, not realizing I was laughing at her....it was all I could do... bad monkey.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: September 15, 2008, 09:46:03 AM »

Well, I gotta go get some work done, will try to catch up with y'all later, but not holding my breath, it will probably be more like another week before I have a chance to get back on here... darn typhoon!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.