April 26, 2024, 03:15:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348222 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #440 on: September 15, 2008, 10:25:20 AM »

Now if the judge really wants to do something cool...

I think the small amount of protestors should be allowed to stay put...

and the Anthony Sunday Night football game vigil, should be located

down the road to the abandoned lot. 

That would make everyone happy.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: September 15, 2008, 10:25:27 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-091508,0,7781772.story

Casey Anthony to meet with home-confinement officer today

Bianca Prieto and Sara K. Clarke

Sentinel Staff Writers

9:45 AM EDT, September 15, 2008

Today's updates

Casey Anthony to meet with home-confinement officer
9:45 a.m.
Casey Anthony will be allowed to leave her parents' home this afternoon at 12:30 p.m. to meet with a home-confinement officer at the Orange County Jail. She must be back at home by 4 p.m., according jail records.

The purpose of the visit is to establish the woman's schedule for the upcoming week and receive permission to leave her home. While on home confinement Anthony is only allowed to leave for a handful of reasons, including doctors visits, to attend church services and visit her attorney.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- From the Sept. 15 print edition of the Orlando Sentinel:

Orange County deputies responded to an obscenities-laden altercation between protesters and the grandmother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony at her home on Hopespring Drive on Saturday night but said no charges have been filed.

The call was in reference to a disturbance between Cindy Anthony and several protesters who had assembled outside the residence in east Orange County, said Jim Solomons, spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Solomons said deputies quickly resolved the incident, which occurred about 11:30 p.m. No report was filed, and it did not appear that any of the parties involved in the disturbance filed a complaint, Solomons said.

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: September 15, 2008, 10:26:22 AM »

Skeletal Remains Found in Boca Raton Just Off The Road. Click on video.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-912bocabones,0,6779306.story

Geesh .... Is Boca a few hours away from Anthonys?  Lots of bones hanging around in Florida. I wish they would say if it was to be from adult or child.........

O/T .........sort of.

At the moment I have 25 cases of unidentified remains in FL alone, in my 'bodies found/unidentifed remains' folder I keep on my desktop. I do a lot of work in this area (human remains discovered) and I want to say that those 25 I have at the moment are only a smidgen of what is actually out there. This Country is literally littered with dead bodies and bones. It is mind boggling, to say the least.

Wow That is really sad and scary.  I wonder if most are homeless people. I was told before that homeless people are more apt to live in the warmer states for survival.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: September 15, 2008, 10:28:02 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17474881/detail.html

Boater Finds Human Remains Near Bridge
Investigators Search For More Remains

POSTED: 9:50 am EDT September 15, 2008
UPDATED: 9:58 am EDT September 15, 2008

MARION COUNTY, Fla. -- A boater on Sunday discovered human remains near the Sharpes Ferry Bridge on the Ocklawaha River in Marion County.

The incident was reported at about 2:25 p.m. after the boater found partial remains on the water's edge, about 300 yards north of the bridge, Marion County sheriff's deputies said.

The identity and sex of the remains are unknown, and it's not known if the remains are that of a child or an adult, deputies said.

Investigators are searching for additional remains with the assistance of two dive teams, K-9 units and field-force units.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: September 15, 2008, 10:29:09 AM »

Something tells me we do not have to worry about her leaving to attend church, Klaas!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: September 15, 2008, 10:29:34 AM »

MARION COUNTY, Fla. -- A boater on Sunday discovered human remains near the Sharpes Ferry Bridge on the Ocklawaha River in Marion County.

The incident was reported at about 2:25 p.m. after the boater found partial remains on the water's edge, about 300 yards north of the bridge, Marion County sheriff's deputies said.

The identity and sex of the remains are unknown, and it's not known if the remains are that of a child or an adult, deputies said.

Investigators are searching for additional remains with the assistance of two dive teams, K-9 units and field-force units.

Is this close to Orlando???
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #446 on: September 15, 2008, 10:30:09 AM »

Are you kidding me!!!! This is getting very creepy with remains being found all over

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #447 on: September 15, 2008, 10:30:26 AM »

Boater Finds Human Remains
-- Marion county, Fla.

I remember you, Caylee.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #448 on: September 15, 2008, 10:31:44 AM »

Marion county is 1 1/2 hrs away from Orlando

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: September 15, 2008, 10:31:56 AM »

We haven't heard from a few of the monkeys in Texas!  Katntx and Lefty1062 are two that I can think of right off the bat.  Anyone else.   I pray that they are all okay and sure would love to hear from them!

Good morning Monkeys!  I am in NW Houston and we just got power yesterday.  We are the 5% of Houston that has power.  Our cell phones all went down (no network found) and our landlines also.  When the power came on, I had 8 missed calls on the cell that earlier said no network.  People left voice messages - PLEASE CALL!  Well, we couldn't and some still cannot so please do not worry.  Everything is ruined from having no power.  We still have running water but some have to boil it.  We drove around yesterday trying to find milk, ice and gas.  The stores do not have milk and cold things because they do not have electricity.  IF you find gas, the lines are horrendous.  We went back home just to save our half tank of gas for emergencies.  We have lots of 3-5 story pine trees around us and they are all thinned out or snapped so it looks like a warzone.  Downtown Houston is flooded and buildings have blown out glass.  Galveston - omg.  On the Seawall, the shell shops (Murdoch's) Hooters, the old Balinese Room that made it throught the great storm of the 1900's are all GONE.  Boliver - GONE - devastation.  Surfside and Freeport - GONE.  The front row houses are gone.  People are trying to get down to Galveston but the causeway is covered with boats and debri and there is no power for maybe 3+ weeks.  They are sitting at gas stations on 45 waiting to get down there and have not seen the news.  Terribly sad.  So we sit and wait and count our blessings that no one was hurt and that some of us have power.  Everyone drags their bbq pits out and cooks the thawing food and shares.  Schools are closed this week and so are businesses.  I have been here since '68 and through many hurricanes.  I have never heard anything like IKE!  It was like a jet soaring down at your house repeatedly for 4 hours.  The pine cones hit the house like baseballs and our fence was ripped down like playing cards.  It got soooooooo hot and humid and when the a/c came on, I thought THANK GOD!  If anyone has someone here they are worried about and I can call or help - let me know.  All I have to say is, Lord thank you for taking Ike away, now please find Caylee and Natalee.  Thanks for listening - it really has been scarey here!   
Good Morning to all! Sharon thanks for the update.....we lived in NW Harris Countty until a year ago....near  Jones Rd and 1960......I have been able to get in touch with all of our friends over the weekend ...thanks goodness.....like you they have some damage, fences down, shingles off the roofs, trees and limbs down.....debries all over......fortunately they also have generators..I can never remember Houston having a curfew before.......I am so glad to read that you and yours are OK....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #450 on: September 15, 2008, 10:32:41 AM »

Something tells me we do not have to worry about her leaving to attend church, Klaas!

ROFLMAO  I was thinking that same thing as I read the post.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: September 15, 2008, 10:33:20 AM »

How often are bones found in FL, is this a common occurence??

If not too common I am hoping this is a sign we are getting close..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: September 15, 2008, 10:33:24 AM »

I just did a mapquest, over an hour away (to the West)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: September 15, 2008, 10:33:59 AM »

NBC gave a summary of Caylee's disappearance.  They talked about the hair, decomposition, and chloroform.  They played the audio tapes where Casey was lying about what had happened to Caylee.  Casey kept saying that she doesn't know where Caylee is.

Dan Abrams said that he doesn't think LE has enough evidence to charge Casey.  If they had enough evidence, they would have charged her by now.  He thinks that they are releasing these tapes to put heat on Casey.  He said that releasing tapes like this is highly unusual in advance of charges being filed.  Casey is lying and they know it.  At this point, Casey is probably the only person that they are looking at.  She is the focus of the investigation.

OMG this is just so wrong!  People can get arested for having an open container or an ounce of pot in their car but Casey can ride around with chloroform and remnants of a decomposed body........... wrong, wrong!   Casey Anthony, I hope you get yours some day.  Shame on you.

Well on Casey getting hers I will say for those who studied the 10 Commandments she has already set her destiny for eternity by going against several. Assuming she didn't kill Caylee which is one of them there is also the one about "stealing".

I think LE is taking their time and the public has only been given a sip of what they can legally give out without messing the case up. I completely disagree with them not charging her right now because they don't have enough. In FL you can have a speedy trial but that has nothing to do with rushing to charge someone.

Dan Abrams opinion disagrees with alot of experts on NG show. That is why I watch her show to hear all professional opinions and not the main stream ones.

Things just keep coming in on Casey for charges and it is like a cancerous growth you don't take care of and it will eventually get you. (Please no one take any offense to that particular comparison)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: September 15, 2008, 10:34:02 AM »

Marion county is 1 1/2 hrs away from Orlando

Thank you
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: September 15, 2008, 10:34:08 AM »

I keep holding on to the fact that it is a stage.  She is just AWFUL right now.  I have even sat and thought as this Casey case develops that....Cindy and George just lost control of Casey.  Being that she is still their child they had to keep trying to get it right with her and failed.  I have dealt with lying, hatred, negative thoughts, suicide threats and a SMART A$$ mouth  from my Daughter the best I can.  I am here to tell you that some days...I have considered just giving up on her. You can only take so much of getting kicked in the teeth from your child.
[/quote]

When my daughter was in her teens, she called me every name in the book, told me I was useless, stupid, etc.  All the time I was handing out a huge allowance, buying the nicest clothes for her, latest and greatest of everything.  So finally, I sat her down and told her that I loved her very much and that she was right, that I was useless, stupid, dumb, idiotic, etc., and that I loved her enough that I did not want her to depend on such a person anymore.  I pointed out that if she depended on such a useless person, than she is lower than that useless person.  So, I held back the allowance, the clothes etc., and told her to get a job to do better than I did, and I stuck to it.  In less than a week, she came crying to me and apologized, but I knew if I gave in, she would be right back to it.  I told her that I was still that useless person, and if she wanted to, I would call CPS and have them put her in a home where everyone is wonderful or she could continue to stay in my home and continue to support herself until she was 18.  It was tough, but she turned around, and now, she is in her 30s and is a wonderful person, and she thinks I am a wonderful person as well.  Tough love worked, and it was the only thing that worked for me.  Fortunately, I did not have to go through that with my other children!

Cindy needs to do some really tough love with Casey!

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: September 15, 2008, 10:35:48 AM »

I just did a mapquest, over an hour away (to the West)

Thank you.  So it's probably not her
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: September 15, 2008, 10:36:05 AM »

Latest Results:

http://www.wftv.com/surveyresults/17446539/index.html

------------------
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #458 on: September 15, 2008, 10:36:24 AM »

How often are bones found in FL, is this a common occurence??

If not too common I am hoping this is a sign we are getting close..

This is not common to be in the news like this, I do not know what is found all the time though.  We are a peninsula though, and things come in through canals from all over the ocean, especially after hurricanes.  (Not saying this is from Ike, just making a general statement.) 
Marion County is a little north of Orlando and to the west...Ocala and the Ocala National Forrest are within that area.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: September 15, 2008, 10:39:08 AM »

Maybe the judge will also limit the amount that the Anthonys can irritate the public.  LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.