April 20, 2024, 10:14:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 347878 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: September 15, 2008, 10:42:07 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17474881/detail.html

Boater Finds Human Remains Near Bridge
Investigators Search For More Remains

POSTED: 9:50 am EDT September 15, 2008
UPDATED: 9:58 am EDT September 15, 2008

MARION COUNTY, Fla. -- A boater on Sunday discovered human remains near the Sharpes Ferry Bridge on the Ocklawaha River in Marion County.

The incident was reported at about 2:25 p.m. after the boater found partial remains on the water's edge, about 300 yards north of the bridge, Marion County sheriff's deputies said.

The identity and sex of the remains are unknown, and it's not known if the remains are that of a child or an adult, deputies said.

Investigators are searching for additional remains with the assistance of two dive teams, K-9 units and field-force units.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

How often are bones found in FL, is this a common occurence??

If not too common I am hoping this is a sign we are getting close..

This is not common to be in the news like this, I do not know what is found all the time though.  We are a peninsula though, and things come in through canals from all over the ocean, especially after hurricanes.  (Not saying this is from Ike, just making a general statement.) 
Marion County is a little north of Orlando and to the west...Ocala and the Ocala National Forrest are within that area.
Thanks Dolce! I forget how storms can stir things up..While my state isnt off of an ocean, we are surrouded by water,MI, and there are not alot of stories of bones being found..Al least not on my local news...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: September 15, 2008, 10:42:19 AM »

Good morning monkeys! I don't recognize alot of faces, but am sure glad to be here , even if only for a short while. I got my power back for two days and then lost it again about 3 a.m. Friday and didn't get it back again until 7 p.m. Saturday. We are still in recovery mode from Gustav and my heart and prayers go out to those who have been affected by Ike.
I am at a friends and still don't have cable and internet. Everytime I try to call my provider to try to find out if they have ANY idea of when our service might be restored, I get someone in India who inevitably has to look at "de mop".... they then tell me something along the lines of "oh, dere is no service in you area....." NO SHIT!!!!
Anyway, I have only been fortunate enought to get on here one time since Gustav and only have a little bit of time here this morning... I know it is rude to ask, but can someone please give me a brief summary of what I have missed? Sunny and Lala's have kept me up until the time TES left, but I haven't been able to reach any of them since....
Also, has anyone heard from cajunmiracle? I hope she is not flooded...
Welcome to all the new monkeys!!!!

hi CUBBEE...we keep missing each other on the phone...will try to get in contact with you again today!!  Love ya, girlfriend!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: September 15, 2008, 10:42:42 AM »

I keep holding on to the fact that it is a stage.  She is just AWFUL right now.  I have even sat and thought as this Casey case develops that....Cindy and George just lost control of Casey.  Being that she is still their child they had to keep trying to get it right with her and failed.  I have dealt with lying, hatred, negative thoughts, suicide threats and a SMART A$$ mouth  from my Daughter the best I can.  I am here to tell you that some days...I have considered just giving up on her. You can only take so much of getting kicked in the teeth from your child.

When my daughter was in her teens, she called me every name in the book, told me I was useless, stupid, etc.  All the time I was handing out a huge allowance, buying the nicest clothes for her, latest and greatest of everything.  So finally, I sat her down and told her that I loved her very much and that she was right, that I was useless, stupid, dumb, idiotic, etc., and that I loved her enough that I did not want her to depend on such a person anymore.  I pointed out that if she depended on such a useless person, than she is lower than that useless person.  So, I held back the allowance, the clothes etc., and told her to get a job to do better than I did, and I stuck to it.  In less than a week, she came crying to me and apologized, but I knew if I gave in, she would be right back to it.  I told her that I was still that useless person, and if she wanted to, I would call CPS and have them put her in a home where everyone is wonderful or she could continue to stay in my home and continue to support herself until she was 18.  It was tough, but she turned around, and now, she is in her 30s and is a wonderful person, and she thinks I am a wonderful person as well.  Tough love worked, and it was the only thing that worked for me.  Fortunately, I did not have to go through that with my other children!

Cindy needs to do some really tough love with Casey!

[/quote]

I have her in counseling but per her...the counselor is stupid also.  lol  The suicide threat was to get attention.  A ploy to get what she wanted.  She never really attempted it.  I told her if I ever hear even a hint of that talk again we would go directly to the mental hospital and have her admitted.  I appreciate everbody caring...I just have to outlive IT!!!!!!! 

Don't want to dwell on it....just have to keep hanging on and trying to do whats right.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: September 15, 2008, 10:44:55 AM »

Now if the judge really wants to do something cool...

I think the small amount of protestors should be allowed to stay put...

and the Anthony Sunday Night football game vigil, should be located

down the road to the abandoned lot. 

That would make everyone happy.

If the judge does do that, I wonder how it will effect the vigils?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: September 15, 2008, 10:45:04 AM »

Good idea. It seems if the moved the vigil to another location out of the area it would still be found out where they were having it so it does seem like some compromise should be made for all parties.

I do think the protestors who yell out nasty's will be the demise of their freedom of speech. As I have posted several times they need to be quit and stay within their bounds to have a peaceful protest. That is the only way you will get respect for what you are doing.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #465 on: September 15, 2008, 10:50:32 AM »

I posted about breach of peace a few pages back, but that is my question.  I am not a lawyer nor am I in LE so I really don't know anything about it.... but where does "freedom of speech" end and "breach of peace" begin?

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: September 15, 2008, 10:51:49 AM »

Good idea. It seems if the moved the vigil to another location out of the area it would still be found out where they were having it so it does seem like some compromise should be made for all parties.

I do think the protestors who yell out nasty's will be the demise of their freedom of speech. As I have posted several times they need to be quit and stay within their bounds to have a peaceful protest. That is the only way you will get respect for what you are doing.

My only thing is The Anthonys do no like peaceful protesters either!!

Remember that wonderfully peaceful lady who was just sitting there, minding her own business with her dog and sign..

Then Lee took it upon himself to beat up the sign and steal the dogs water bowl...

THEY ANTHONYS WILL NOT BE HAPPY TIL THEY HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OF EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE PROTESTERS..
JMO
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #467 on: September 15, 2008, 10:53:57 AM »

I posted about breach of peace a few pages back, but that is my question.  I am not a lawyer nor am I in LE so I really don't know anything about it.... but where does "freedom of speech" end and "breach of peace" begin?

That is a tough line to draw.  I am very glad to not be the judge in this matter.  Violating the rights of common citizens could errupt into a national catastrophe for Orlando and throw them out into a world debate and critisism they are not prepared for.  Too much to think about!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: September 15, 2008, 10:55:59 AM »

Remember that wonderfully peaceful lady who was just sitting there, minding her own business with her dog and sign..

Then Lee took it upon himself to beat up the sign and steal the dogs water bowl...

THEY ANTHONYS WILL NOT BE HAPPY TIL THEY HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OF EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE PROTESTERS..
JMO

Exactly.  Sign posting, hammer slinging, old lady shoving...trying to control what they can not. 

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: September 15, 2008, 10:56:26 AM »

JMO

Is there a lawyer out there that will be representing the rights of the proteters???
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #470 on: September 15, 2008, 10:56:31 AM »

MARION COUNTY, Fla. -- A boater on Sunday discovered human remains near the Sharpes Ferry Bridge on the Ocklawaha River in Marion County.

The incident was reported at about 2:25 p.m. after the boater found partial remains on the water's edge, about 300 yards north of the bridge, Marion County sheriff's deputies said.

The identity and sex of the remains are unknown, and it's not known if the remains are that of a child or an adult, deputies said.

Investigators are searching for additional remains with the assistance of two dive teams, K-9 units and field-force units.

Is this close to Orlando???

I just did a mapquest, over an hour away (to the West)

Thank you.  So it's probably not her

says they were found at waters edge....could of drifted, or also not sure if alligators are in that area  (sorry).... anything is possible, we'll have to wait and see

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: September 15, 2008, 11:02:08 AM »

says they were found at waters edge....could of drifted, or also not sure if alligators are in that area  (sorry).... anything is possible, we'll have to wait and see

Just a 411...in Florida Alligators are anywhere in or around bodies of water.  Its sort of like how rats are to NY.  Alligators are drifters, they drift from one body of water to another.  With all of the recent rain and flooding they have come out, as well as the turtles.  With such flooding things come uncovered and drift to the surface.  Anything is possible.

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: September 15, 2008, 11:02:29 AM »

JMO

IMO, ALL of the protestors should learn a lesson from that awesome woman.  She was really amazing.  I don't think I would have been able to be so stoic.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: September 15, 2008, 11:02:42 AM »

wow...I really hope they are Caylee's..I know that sounds SOOOO bad....But, you guys know what I mean when I say that..
If there was any way possible that that baby was alive, I wouldnt feel this way....But, we know she's not...
So, with tat being said, I hope t hey are her remains..so that she can finally be laid to rest in the way she so deserves...
Also, an hour away is feasible...Casey could have driven far enough away to have dumped her body...

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: September 15, 2008, 11:03:02 AM »

Here is the Fox News link regarding the release of the first interview tapes this weekend:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,421723,00.html

Thanks jaggard.

I cannot comprehend why Casey Anthony has not been charged with obstructing the investigation into the disappearance of her daughter when you consider the lies in her first statement.

It is standard procedure for LE in the United States to release "witness" statements?  When you think about it Casey Anthony has yet to be charged.  In other words ... she is not a formal suspect.  Somehow something does not seem right.

I suspect that these tapes are going to go "poof" from the internet and ... LE in in for a lawsuit filed on behalf of Casey.

However ... I am not a legal expert on American law by any stretch of the imagination.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Newly Released Tapes Reveal Police Accusing Caylee's Mom of Lying Early in Investigation
Friday, September 12, 2008

Police released audiotapes Friday of their first interviews with the mother of missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony in which they said, almost from the start, they didn't believe anything she was telling them and were sure she knew where her daughter is.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,421723,00.html

+++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=5EC1A712E498B2174281ABC5027729FB?contentId=7418528&version=20&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Part 1 - July 16
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7420713&version=1&locale=EN-US

Part 2
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=5EC1A712E498B2174281ABC5027729FB?contentId=7418528&version=20&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Part 3
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7421510&version=1&locale=EN-US

Part 4
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7421597&version=1&locale=EN-US

Part 5
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7421162&version=1&locale=EN-US

Part 6
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7421485&version=1&locale=EN-US

Part 7
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7421728&version=1&locale=EN-US

Part 8
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7421722&version=1&locale=EN-US

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #475 on: September 15, 2008, 11:03:20 AM »

Case Number:     08-CA-0023069-O           Filing Date:     9/12/2008
Case Type:    Civil
Case Status:    
Status Date:    
Current Judge:    MACKINNON, C Z
Party Details
Subject ID    Full Name    Party Type    Status       
D-A    JOHN DOE    DEFENDANT          
D-B    JANE DOE    DEFENDANT          
D-C    UNKNOWN INDIVIDUALS AND ALL OTHER UNKNOWN PERSONS    DEFENDANT          
P-A    CHICKASAW OAKS PHASE THREE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION    PLAINTIFF          
P-A    KAREN WONSETLER    ATTORNEY          
Case Disposition
Disposition: CASE IS CURRENTLY OPEN
Disposition Type:
Disposition Date:
Case Calendar
Calendar Information Is Not Available For This Case
Case Actions
9/12/2008       COMPLAINT FILED (VERIFIED COMPLAINT FOR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF)
9/12/2008       CIVIL COVER SHEET FILED
9/12/2008    000    INITIAL JUDGE ASSIGNED MACKINNON, C Z 39
Financial Details
Defendant   Assessment   Payment
CHICKASAW OAKS PHASE THREE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION    $300.00   $0.00

Total Amount Due: $300.00
Date    Party    Type    Amount    Description
9/12/2008    CHICKASAW OAKS PHASE THREE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION    Assessment    $300.00    FILING FEE - $141.75

-source
myorangeclerk.com

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #476 on: September 15, 2008, 11:03:46 AM »

Skeletal Remains Found in Boca Raton Just Off The Road. Click on video.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-912bocabones,0,6779306.story

Geesh .... Is Boca a few hours away from Anthonys?  Lots of bones hanging around in Florida. I wish they would say if it was to be from adult or child.........

O/T .........sort of.

At the moment I have 25 cases of unidentified remains in FL alone, in my 'bodies found/unidentifed remains' folder I keep on my desktop. I do a lot of work in this area (human remains discovered) and I want to say that those 25 I have at the moment are only a smidgen of what is actually out there. This Country is literally littered with dead bodies and bones. It is mind boggling, to say the least.

BUMP 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: September 15, 2008, 11:06:25 AM »

Just a 411...in Florida Alligators are anywhere in or around bodies of water.  Its sort of like how rats are to NY.  Alligators are drifters, they drift from one body of water to another.  With all of the recent rain and flooding they have come out, as well as the turtles.  With such flooding things come uncovered and drift to the surface.  Anything is possible.

oh crap Dolce, read your post 3times, kept seeing alligaters drift from one body in water to the next....Schnikeys! Now I see you said body of water! phew

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #478 on: September 15, 2008, 11:07:10 AM »

Sunday night vigil

I have not seen anything in the news about a vigil last night.

Did they still stand outside and pretend they think Caylee is alive?

And what happened to all of the Caylee shirts. Cindy,Lee, and George wore
regular clothes. Maybe they are getting "Where's Caylee" hats

That family LOVES hats

Peace Monkeys
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #479 on: September 15, 2008, 11:07:54 AM »

Skeletal Remains Found in Boca Raton Just Off The Road. Click on video.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-912bocabones,0,6779306.story

Geesh .... Is Boca a few hours away from Anthonys?  Lots of bones hanging around in Florida. I wish they would say if it was to be from adult or child.........

O/T .........sort of.

At the moment I have 25 cases of unidentified remains in FL alone, in my 'bodies found/unidentifed remains' folder I keep on my desktop. I do a lot of work in this area (human remains discovered) and I want to say that those 25 I have at the moment are only a smidgen of what is actually out there. This Country is literally littered with dead bodies and bones. It is mind boggling, to say the least.

BUMP 

hee hee I love that smiley!!! I heard ya!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.