April 25, 2024, 09:35:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348212 times)
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: September 15, 2008, 11:25:51 AM »

The solar lights are a fantastic idea!  Thank you!  We are all running out of batteries and candles too!  I didn't think of that!

OK, can someone get me up to date since I have missed about 5 gazillion pages!?  Did they find out whose body was in the bag in Jacksonville?  Believe that was an old story.Not related to CAYLEE's case..

Have they ever said if the backpack and clothes were Casey's and Caylee's? 
No
Didn't they find bones and clothes also? Red said they did find bones while they were searching but we have not heard anything else about those bones..

I also need to read about Natalee.  Is it true we are getting closer?IDK.. 
 You all are great - thank you!

My answers are in blue..Hope those solar lights come in handy..Take care!

Thank you so much!  I need to check on family and the nursing home.  If anyone needs me to get a message out or to make a call here in Texas since I have a landline and electricity - email me your numbers or needs and I will do the best I can to help you!  SharonLee912@aol.com

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #501 on: September 15, 2008, 11:25:51 AM »

Hi all,    been gone for part of the weekend, did anything happen?   

HOpe you all had a great weekend, I did, I went gamblin, lol

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: September 15, 2008, 11:26:01 AM »

KiahJ ....  all three you listed...... all three. It is morbid.

Eegh.  Well Kudos to you for what you do.   
Kiah:  I gettcha !!!  I also have a scientific fascination, no matter what it is....bones, bodies, diseases, etc.  My mom got me a microscope when i was seven and i spent all my time collecting bugs and growing mold and looking at them under the microscope
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: September 15, 2008, 11:26:02 AM »

After watching the news showing the protesters last night, I don't think a lot of them are there for the right reason.  I understand the emotion, but I think the way that most of them are conducting themselves is a disgrace. 

I really believe these people are just feeding KC's ego and desire to be noticed.  She's not going to talk, or confess because these people are there.  It just gives her more power over her family and keeps them occupied.  If they were left alone, they may have to scream and yell at each other instead of the protesters.  I'd rather see something "bad" happen inside the home than outside of it.  JMO

I agree about some of the protestors that conduct themselves disgracefully.

I hope the peaceful protestors keep going though. The only way to knock

the truth out of this family of child killers though is to keep the hell fire

on 'em until they all wind up in mental wards.

I heart psy. ops!!! Big fan from way back. 

What is psy. ops??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #504 on: September 15, 2008, 11:28:21 AM »

Sunday night vigil

I have not seen anything in the news about a vigil last night.

Did they still stand outside and pretend they think Caylee is alive?

And what happened to all of the Caylee shirts. Cindy,Lee, and George wore
regular clothes. Maybe they are getting "Where's Caylee" hats

That family LOVES hats

Yes, and Casey sent out a note thanking those who attended and asked that they keep searching for her daughter.

A note???

I wonder what she was watching on TV?

Hi Dolce

She CLEARLY wasn't watching TV....

She was obviously reading The Amy Vanderbilt Complete Guide to Etiquette...
or maybe a little Emily Post.

How sweet.

Etiquette, How to ask the prisoner next to you to please pass the salt

Peace Monkeys
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: September 15, 2008, 11:29:44 AM »

After watching the news showing the protesters last night, I don't think a lot of them are there for the right reason.  I understand the emotion, but I think the way that most of them are conducting themselves is a disgrace. 

I really believe these people are just feeding KC's ego and desire to be noticed.  She's not going to talk, or confess because these people are there.  It just gives her more power over her family and keeps them occupied.  If they were left alone, they may have to scream and yell at each other instead of the protesters.  I'd rather see something "bad" happen inside the home than outside of it.  JMO

What is psy. ops??????

Carpe:  I am also big fan of psy. ops.  ,  what are we all scopios here??? lol
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #506 on: September 15, 2008, 11:30:08 AM »

Sunday night vigil

I have not seen anything in the news about a vigil last night.

Did they still stand outside and pretend they think Caylee is alive?

And what happened to all of the Caylee shirts. Cindy,Lee, and George wore
regular clothes. Maybe they are getting "Where's Caylee" hats

That family LOVES hats

Yes, and Casey sent out a note thanking those who attended and asked that they keep searching for her daughter.

A note???

I wonder what she was watching on TV?

Hi Dolce

She CLEARLY wasn't watching TV....

She was obviously reading The Amy Vanderbilt Complete Guide to Etiquette...
or maybe a little Emily Post.

How sweet.

Etiquette, How to ask the prisoner next to you to please pass the salt

Well, she was the "model inmate" according to the jail peeps. 

I think she's got a little "stepford" thing going on...
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #507 on: September 15, 2008, 11:31:07 AM »

What is psy. ops??????

Wow, that is funny.  I am a scorpio too!!!

Yay... lots of birthdays coming up!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: September 15, 2008, 11:32:37 AM »

My only thing is The Anthonys do no like peaceful protesters either!!

Remember that wonderfully peaceful lady who was just sitting there, minding her own business with her dog and sign..

Then Lee took it upon himself to beat up the sign and steal the dogs water bowl...

THEY ANTHONYS WILL NOT BE HAPPY TIL THEY HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OF EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE PROTESTERS..
JMO

I fear that the high profile lawfirm/ attorney retained by Cindy and George implies that is only a matter of time before the defence will be in charge of all aspects of the investigaton.  I suspect the anticipation of lawsuits implies the District Attorney's office will be relunctant to pursue "full" justice for Caylee Marie when it is considered that their every move ... their every action ... will be scrutized from a legal perspective.

Janet

THE DEFENSE IS RUNNING THE SHOW

THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE
Beth Holloway - Mother of Natalee Holloway

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
August 11, 2006

TWITTY:  ... We go back and we remember that Paulus Van Der Sloot and Antonio Carlo have been connected since the very beginning and really just kind of running the show. I mean, the defense attorneys seemed to be running the show in Aruba last summer. So it doesn`t surprise us at all that he would prevail again here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0608/11/ng.01.html

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 183

... "The defense is running the show". They were as shocked as we were that the 3 will be released and said information was presented to the judge that showed ample reason to keep them in custody.

THE JONBENET RAMSEY CASE
Steve Thomas - Former Lead Detective

Steve Thomas Resignation Letter
August 6, 1998

I was repeatedly reminded by some in the district attorney's office just how powerful and talented and resourceful particular defense attorneys were. How could decisions be made this way? ...

During the investigation detectives would discover, collect, and bring evidence to the district attorney's office, only to have it summarily dismissed or rationalized as insignificant. The most elementary of investigative efforts, such as obtaining telephone and credit card records, were met without support, search warrants denied. The significant opinions of nationalexperts were casually dismissed or ignored by the district attorney's office, even the experienced FBI were waved aside ...

In a departure from protocol, police reports, physical evidence, and investigative information was shared with Ramsey defense attorneys, all of this in the district attorney's office "spirit of cooperation".

Entire Letter:
http://www.forstevethomas.com/resignation.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: September 15, 2008, 11:32:44 AM »

Well, since it's slow, maybe I'll get something done.  RM asked me if sweeper was stolen!!!!!

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: September 15, 2008, 11:33:07 AM »

What is psy. ops??????

Here kitty, kitty

Psychological Operations (PSYOP, PSYOPS) are techniques used by military and police forces to influence a target audience's value systems, belief systems, ...

Peace Monkeys
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: September 15, 2008, 11:34:38 AM »

Oh, thank you Tomm.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: September 15, 2008, 11:37:15 AM »

Oh, thank you Tomm.

No problem Always

The protesters and the media are running psy ops... sort of

The cops cannot stand out there and do what they do.

But re-arresting Casey is also a psy op thing

Just adding mental pressure to this fiasco....

Peace Monkeys
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: September 15, 2008, 11:38:16 AM »

We haven't heard from a few of the monkeys in Texas!  Katntx and Lefty1062 are two that I can think of right off the bat.  Anyone else.   I pray that they are all okay and sure would love to hear from them!

Good morning Monkeys!  I am in NW Houston and we just got power yesterday.  We are the 5% of Houston that has power.  Our cell phones all went down (no network found) and our landlines also.  When the power came on, I had 8 missed calls on the cell that earlier said no network.  People left voice messages - PLEASE CALL!  Well, we couldn't and some still cannot so please do not worry.  Everything is ruined from having no power.  We still have running water but some have to boil it.  We drove around yesterday trying to find milk, ice and gas.  The stores do not have milk and cold things because they do not have electricity.  IF you find gas, the lines are horrendous.  We went back home just to save our half tank of gas for emergencies.  We have lots of 3-5 story pine trees around us and they are all thinned out or snapped so it looks like a warzone.  Downtown Houston is flooded and buildings have blown out glass.  Galveston - omg.  On the Seawall, the shell shops (Murdoch's) Hooters, the old Balinese Room that made it throught the great storm of the 1900's are all GONE.  Boliver - GONE - devastation.  Surfside and Freeport - GONE.  The front row houses are gone.  People are trying to get down to Galveston but the causeway is covered with boats and debri and there is no power for maybe 3+ weeks.  They are sitting at gas stations on 45 waiting to get down there and have not seen the news.  Terribly sad.  So we sit and wait and count our blessings that no one was hurt and that some of us have power.  Everyone drags their bbq pits out and cooks the thawing food and shares.  Schools are closed this week and so are businesses.  I have been here since '68 and through many hurricanes.  I have never heard anything like IKE!  It was like a jet soaring down at your house repeatedly for 4 hours.  The pine cones hit the house like baseballs and our fence was ripped down like playing cards.  It got soooooooo hot and humid and when the a/c came on, I thought THANK GOD!  If anyone has someone here they are worried about and I can call or help - let me know.  All I have to say is, Lord thank you for taking Ike away, now please find Caylee and Natalee.  Thanks for listening - it really has been scarey here!   
Good Morning to all! Sharon thanks for the update.....we lived in NW Harris Countty until a year ago....near  Jones Rd and 1960......I have been able to get in touch with all of our friends over the weekend ...thanks goodness.....like you they have some damage, fences down, shingles off the roofs, trees and limbs down.....debries all over......fortunately they also have generators..I can never remember Houston having a curfew before.......I am so glad to read that you and yours are OK....

Hi Sunny!  My son lives at Jones and 1960 near Windfern and still does not have power.  I am at Telge and Spring Cypress and it looks pretty good out here - all things considering.  Some are hearing it may be 3-4 weeks even in Houston before the power comes on.  Thank God help is coming with electric crews.  It is cool this morning - for once!  I hear Magnolia and Conroe may be out for up to a month. 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: September 15, 2008, 11:38:17 AM »

ok..someone explain BUMP to me....

nikki ... I often post BUMP as a response to a post that I want to bring forward because it relates the current discussion.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: September 15, 2008, 11:39:14 AM »

I was thinking cyclops, which reminded me of Joran, which made me go to the Natalee Forum again, and nothing was going on and I expected a revelation of everything, I think I need coffee, or cat nip.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: September 15, 2008, 11:40:30 AM »

What is psy. ops??????

Wow, that is funny.  I am a scorpio too!!!

Yay... lots of birthdays coming up!

Kiah:  That is why you are fascinated with those things and ask those questions.  It is fine and great.  If we don't ask questions, then how do we learn?? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: September 15, 2008, 11:41:05 AM »

Out of respect for the Anthony's neighbours ... rather than a mob of screaming protesters ... I believe an organized protest which limits the number protester at any one time would be more effective.  This could be coordinated at a location away from the Anthony's residence.  Guideline could be established for protestors to follow.

Personally ...  I believe a small group of protesters at an given time ... QUIETLY walking back and forth in front of the Anthony's with placards would make an ongoing effective statement.

Janet

_____

nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #518 on: September 15, 2008, 11:45:25 AM »

Thanks for the update, lol

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #519 on: September 15, 2008, 11:46:33 AM »

Oh, thank you Tomm.

Just picture in your mind the Anthony's as a tomato in a vice, A1.

Each charge the police lays down on Casey...

Each peaceful protestor that stands on the Anthony's sidewalk...

Each post we lay down here at SM (blogs all over the internet)

Each newscast in the media...

They are all just one more twist of the psyops vice thumb screw...

It will keep on and on...

Until one day we have made Pace picante sauce!

nummy!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.