March 28, 2024, 10:32:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 346783 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #660 on: September 15, 2008, 02:41:11 PM »

Okay, when I first got here, I thought I knew what "LE" stood for, but now I am not certain. Could someone please tell me? Thanks!

law enforcement

I remember you, Caylee.
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: September 15, 2008, 02:41:53 PM »

If it weren't for the fire keg that is gonna blow over who has the biggest hammer and how many signs can go in two feet of land, I'd rather she get out.  I think it is more painful to be home than in a cell. Well, minus the longggg JB visits of course.  I think inside that house is ready to blow.  I think the body guards are to protect them from each other. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: September 15, 2008, 02:43:09 PM »

Okay, when I first got here, I thought I knew what "LE" stood for, but now I am not certain. Could someone please tell me? Thanks!

law enforcement

Oh gosh, silly me! Of course. Thank you! Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: September 15, 2008, 02:43:32 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-091508,0,7781772.story

Today's updates

Casey Anthony behind bars again
2:15 p.m. Casey Anthony is back in custody after surrendering to authorities at the Orange County Jail. Officials have not released the new charges of the arrest. She is scheduled to go before a judge for her initial appearance Tuesday morning

http://www.local6.com/index.html

BREAKING: Casey Anthony Arrested For 3rd Time
Casey Anthony Arrested -- Again
Woman's Daughter Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 2:06 pm EDT September 15, 2008
UPDATED: 2:25 pm EDT September 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, was arrested for a third time Monday afternoon.

Anthony turned herself in on new check fraud charges, Local 6 News reported.

Watch Local 6 News and stay with Local6.com for more on this developing story.

Klaas ... I believe these ongoing fraud charges are nothing but an attempt to distract from the real issue ... Caylee Marie.  I believe these ongoing fraud charges are nothing but an attempt to appease the masses who want to see Casey behind bars.

I am sooo afraid that there are deals being cut with the defence.  Jose Baez may be Casey's attorney but I suspect the high profile lawfirm/attorney representing her parents are lurking behind the scenes.

I hope I am wrong.

I contend if Casey Anthony representative was the public defender and ... the lies,  circumstantial and forensic evidents were taken into consideration ... two months following that 911 call there would have been charges brought against her that related to the disappearance of her daughter.

Monkey ... it was TWO MONTHS TODAY since the 911 calls.  Something is not right.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: September 15, 2008, 02:44:24 PM »

2 active cams today

This one is at the jail: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: September 15, 2008, 02:45:09 PM »

If it weren't for the fire keg that is gonna blow over who has the biggest hammer and how many signs can go in two feet of land, I'd rather she get out.  I think it is more painful to be home than in a cell. Well, minus the longggg JB visits of course.  I think inside that house is ready to blow.  I think the body guards are to protect them from each other. 

Maybe. But at home, she gets to surf the Internet all day. In prison, I suspect she will eventually get tired of voracious reading. Plus, if she is no longer in confinement from other prisoner's, she'll have a whole new set of problems...if you take my meaning.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: September 15, 2008, 02:45:45 PM »

Klaasend, I don't know if I should bother you.... CAPS asking another question?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #667 on: September 15, 2008, 02:45:52 PM »

Marion county is 1 1/2 hrs away from Orlando
yea  and  its not un usual to find a body there ...swimming and boating goes on alot so...ive been there alot

Do you know what road crosses the Sharpes Ferry Bridge on the Ocklawaha River ?
On GE it looks like a loooong river

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: September 15, 2008, 02:46:43 PM »

YES!  That hair has bothered me for a long time. 
could someone give me the link to this picture we are talking about...please

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: September 15, 2008, 02:46:56 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-091508,0,7781772.story

Today's updates

Casey Anthony behind bars again
2:15 p.m. Casey Anthony is back in custody after surrendering to authorities at the Orange County Jail. Officials have not released the new charges of the arrest. She is scheduled to go before a judge for her initial appearance Tuesday morning

http://www.local6.com/index.html

BREAKING: Casey Anthony Arrested For 3rd Time
Casey Anthony Arrested -- Again
Woman's Daughter Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 2:06 pm EDT September 15, 2008
UPDATED: 2:25 pm EDT September 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, was arrested for a third time Monday afternoon.

Anthony turned herself in on new check fraud charges, Local 6 News reported.

Watch Local 6 News and stay with Local6.com for more on this developing story.

Klaas ... I believe these ongoing fraud charges are nothing but an attempt to distract from the real issue ... Caylee Marie.  I believe these ongoing fraud charges are nothing but an attempt to appease the masses who want to see Casey behind bars.

I am sooo afraid that there are deals being cut with the defence.  Jose Baez may be Casey's attorney but I suspect the high profile lawfirm/attorney representing her parents are lurking behind the scenes.

I hope I am wrong.

I contend if Casey Anthony representative was the public defender and ... the lies,  circumstantial and forensic evidents were taken into consideration ... two months following that 911 call there would have been charges brought against her that related to the disappearance of her daughter.

Monkey ... it was TWO MONTHS TODAY since the 911 calls.  Something is not right.

IMO

Janet

Time is on LE's side.  They have lots of time to locate the body.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #670 on: September 15, 2008, 02:47:17 PM »

I wish I lived in Florida.  I would go wherever those cams are set up just to do a few little dances for all of your entertainment.  

If only.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: September 15, 2008, 02:47:22 PM »

law enforcement

Oh gosh, silly me! Of course. Thank you! Smile

No problem. It can be confusing. Not as confusing as Casey's story though. (sorry had to throw that in.)

I remember you, Caylee.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: September 15, 2008, 02:48:08 PM »

yea  and  its not un usual to find a body there ...swimming and boating goes on alot so...ive been there alot

TIA

I dont know the name of it but can find out...and yes it is very long river  and very deep and dangerous...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #673 on: September 15, 2008, 02:51:58 PM »

Sorry for the O/T but wanted to let everyone know the latest from Houston.....

Destiny got a hold of TES (I swear she has something going on with the Phone Gods...lol).....he is on the phone with director of Red Cross right now.

TES told her that police are on scene with food and ice. 2 Dr.'s are going floor to floor checking on everyone. Volunteers are streaming in by the handful! They have everything they need.....this has been an honest to God miracle!!!

Thank you Destiny, mrskub and Lalas!
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: September 15, 2008, 02:52:46 PM »

UPDATED: 12:19 pm EDT August 4, 2008

"My gas cans were stolen on the 24th of June. There's a report on that," he said. "They just wanted to come in and line everything up. They're doing a thorough investigation. I said, 'You guys do what you need to do. Take the shingles off my roof to bring my granddaughter back.'"

Sources close to the investigation said George Anthony admitted to the FBI that, when he first smelled his daughter's car, he thought it was the odor of a body.

"It was an overpowering smell, I admit that," he said. "It's a possibility that maybe my daughter ran over something."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html

------------

Caylee's Family Refused Offer to Take Lie Detector Test

Friday , September 12, 2008

The FBI and police offered the family of a missing Florida toddler the chance to take a lie detector test, but they refused, according to FOX affiliate WOFL-TV in Orlando.

Casey Anthony, the mother of little Caylee, as well as her parents and brother were all given the opportunity to undergo a polygraph, celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told the station.

Padilla — who with his bail bondsman nephew Tony Padilla posted and then withdrew Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond — said he was present when her family was approached about the lie detector test.

Anthony's parents George and Cindy Anthony and her brother Lee Anthony initially agreed to take a polygraph, according to Padilla. They changed their minds only hours later, and Lee Anthony delivered the news to Padilla and his crew.

"We thought, well here's an opportunity for you and your mom and dad to kinda clear yourselves," Padilla told WOFL.

There was no word on why the family had a change of heart.

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,421561,00.html

If George had not been on the police force ... I would consider that his words had some validity in regards to assume that Casey had run over a dead animal.  Has anyone every run over a dead skunk.  Whew!!  We could not completely get rid of the odor for weeks.

I suspect that when George went into the trunk of Casey's vehicle on June 24th to retrieve a "wedge" ... he immediately recognized the odor as a decomposing body.  He then put two and two together ... Caylee was not with Casey that day and ... Cindy and him had not seen Caylee for nine days.  George confronted Casey!

Janet
________

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and ... her body is placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home ... confesses everything to her father.

5.  June 25th ... George Anthony retrieves Caylee's remains and ... moves his grandaughter to another location.

6.  June 26th ... George and Casey give the trunk of the vehicle a good cleaning using a product that contains colorform.

7.  June 27th ... Casey abandons the vehicle.

What about the 23rd, I still say she broke in to the shed on the 23rd to get the shovel to dig up Caylee and move her. She did take the gas cans but only to create a motive!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: September 15, 2008, 02:53:17 PM »

TIA

I dont know the name of it but can find out...and yes it is very long river  and very deep and dangerous...

Thanks

From the damn down to Little Lake George, it looks like only Rt 19 crosses but from the damn around the other side, there are many roads..GE won't pinpoint this bridge if I just type the name in..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: September 15, 2008, 02:53:45 PM »

YES!  That hair has bothered me for a long time. 
could someone give me the link to this picture we are talking about...please

It's this one at the nursing home. Video where she's reading a book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZGs3XrGBNQ

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: September 15, 2008, 02:56:10 PM »

Damn...I got my Dam's mixed up...typing too fast... 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #678 on: September 15, 2008, 02:56:23 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/5v437v

HECK NOOOOO!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #679 on: September 15, 2008, 02:56:53 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

Orlando, Florida -- Monday - Sept. 15, 2008
(From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

2:23 PM ET - Just spoke to Deputy Carlos Padilla about Casey Anthony's new charges. Three new charges: petty theft, uttering forged instrument and fraudulent use of personal I.D.

1:40 PM ET - Jose Baez just arrived at the corrections administration building. Jail PIO Allen Moore just told media that Baez is here because Casey is turning herself in on some new charges. He will let us know when he finds out more.

1:16 PM ET - Casey Anthony arrives for home confinement meeting driven by her brother Lee and an unidentified man.

12:08 PM ET - Orange County Corrections Facility; awaiting the arrival of Casey Anthony to meet with her home confinement manager. Police officers put up caution tape between poles as a precaution to keep media a certain distance from Casey when she arrives. She can leave her house at 12:30 pm, but not before.

!~*Mar*~!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.