April 24, 2024, 05:58:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348167 times)
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: September 15, 2008, 03:05:39 PM »

ok..someone explain BUMP to me....

lol just bumping up the post so ppl see it Smile  Thats ok...when I first came here I was wondering what all the moo's were about on a monkey site

yes realize now it ones opinion......
Ohhhh, now that I know what bump means I'll try not to be too big of a pain in the a**.............sometimes I feel so invisable!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: September 15, 2008, 03:06:12 PM »

I wish I lived in Florida.  I would go wherever those cams are set up just to do a few little dances for all of your entertainment.  

If only.

You are too cute!

We need a Monkey bus, then some of us can go down and do "stupid people tricks" during the slow times,  between arrests and protests::MonkeyLaugh::

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: September 15, 2008, 03:06:41 PM »

UPDATED: 12:19 pm EDT August 4, 2008

"My gas cans were stolen on the 24th of June. There's a report on that," he said. "They just wanted to come in and line everything up. They're doing a thorough investigation. I said, 'You guys do what you need to do. Take the shingles off my roof to bring my granddaughter back.'"

Sources close to the investigation said George Anthony admitted to the FBI that, when he first smelled his daughter's car, he thought it was the odor of a body.

"It was an overpowering smell, I admit that," he said. "It's a possibility that maybe my daughter ran over something."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html

------------

Caylee's Family Refused Offer to Take Lie Detector Test

Friday , September 12, 2008

The FBI and police offered the family of a missing Florida toddler the chance to take a lie detector test, but they refused, according to FOX affiliate WOFL-TV in Orlando.

Casey Anthony, the mother of little Caylee, as well as her parents and brother were all given the opportunity to undergo a polygraph, celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told the station.

Padilla — who with his bail bondsman nephew Tony Padilla posted and then withdrew Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond — said he was present when her family was approached about the lie detector test.

Anthony's parents George and Cindy Anthony and her brother Lee Anthony initially agreed to take a polygraph, according to Padilla. They changed their minds only hours later, and Lee Anthony delivered the news to Padilla and his crew.

"We thought, well here's an opportunity for you and your mom and dad to kinda clear yourselves," Padilla told WOFL.

There was no word on why the family had a change of heart.

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,421561,00.html

If George had not been on the police force ... I would consider that his words had some validity in regards to assume that Casey had run over a dead animal.  Has anyone every run over a dead skunk.  Whew!!  We could not completely get rid of the odor for weeks.

I suspect that when George went into the trunk of Casey's vehicle on June 24th to retrieve a "wedge" ... he immediately recognized the odor as a decomposing body.  He then put two and two together ... Caylee was not with Casey that day and ... Cindy and him had not seen Caylee for nine days.  George confronted Casey!

Janet
________

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and ... her body is placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home ... confesses everything to her father.

5.  June 25th ... George Anthony retrieves Caylee's remains and ... moves his grandaughter to another location.

6.  June 26th ... George and Casey give the trunk of the vehicle a good cleaning using a product that contains colorform.

7.  June 27th ... Casey abandons the vehicle.

What about the 23rd, I still say she broke in to the shed on the 23rd to get the shovel to dig up Caylee and move her. She did take the gas cans but only to create a motive!

Bump 
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #683 on: September 15, 2008, 03:07:57 PM »

Hi monkeys!  I'm back from vacation today and feeling a little sad.  It didn't hit me until this morning just how much I miss my peeps in California. 

Sorry we didn't get to hang out, Flossy.    

So the slore has been arrested for a third time, huh?  That does help my mood a little bit.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: September 15, 2008, 03:08:28 PM »

In regards to the Calls for service located at http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx

Someone asked what STOVEH stood for. I believe it stands for Stolen Vehicle. HMM.. but who at that address would have reported a stolen vehicle on 6/26?

I may be way off base.

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: September 15, 2008, 03:08:32 PM »

I wish I lived in Florida.  I would go wherever those cams are set up just to do a few little dances for all of your entertainment.  

If only.

You are too cute!

We need a Monkey bus, then some of us can go down and do "stupid people tricks" during the slow times,  between arrests and protests::MonkeyLaugh::
I wanna ride the Monkey Bus 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: September 15, 2008, 03:09:21 PM »

Updated "Calls to for service to residence" just released at:
http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx
Released an hour and a half ago if anyone is interested.

This is just a drive by from work, so I'm not really here.  However, if someone has a minute, would you please tell me what CM, RESCUE, AND STOVEH stand for in the reports? I'll check back later. TY.

Speaking of bumping, I thought I'd bring this forward and ask again. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it. 

I Stand With The Girl
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: September 15, 2008, 03:11:27 PM »

In regards to the Calls for service located at http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx

Someone asked what STOVEH stood for. I believe it stands for Stolen Vehicle. HMM.. but who at that address would have reported a stolen vehicle on 6/26?

I may be way off base.

that one was from 2006

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #688 on: September 15, 2008, 03:12:11 PM »

"My gas cans were stolen on the 24th of June. There's a report on that," he said. "They just wanted to come in and line everything up. They're doing a thorough investigation. I said, 'You guys do what you need to do. Take the shingles off my roof to bring my granddaughter back.'"

Sources close to the investigation said George Anthony admitted to the FBI that, when he first smelled his daughter's car, he thought it was the odor of a body.

"It was an overpowering smell, I admit that," he said. "It's a possibility that maybe my daughter ran over something."

------------

The FBI and police offered the family of a missing Florida toddler the chance to take a lie detector test, but they refused, according to FOX affiliate WOFL-TV in Orlando.

Casey Anthony, the mother of little Caylee, as well as her parents and brother were all given the opportunity to undergo a polygraph, celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told the station.

Padilla — who with his bail bondsman nephew Tony Padilla posted and then withdrew Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond — said he was present when her family was approached about the lie detector test.

Anthony's parents George and Cindy Anthony and her brother Lee Anthony initially agreed to take a polygraph, according to Padilla. They changed their minds only hours later, and Lee Anthony delivered the news to Padilla and his crew.

"We thought, well here's an opportunity for you and your mom and dad to kinda clear yourselves," Padilla told WOFL.

If George had not been on the police force ... I would consider that his words had some validity in regards to assume that Casey had run over a dead animal.  Has anyone every run over a dead skunk.  Whew!!  We could not completely get rid of the odor for weeks.

I suspect that when George went into the trunk of Casey's vehicle on June 24th to retrieve a "wedge" ... he immediately recognized the odor as a decomposing body.  He then put two and two together ... Caylee was not with Casey that day and ... Cindy and him had not seen Caylee for nine days.  George confronted Casey!

Janet
________

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and ... her body is placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home ... confesses everything to her father.

5.  June 25th ... George Anthony retrieves Caylee's remains and ... moves his grandaughter to another location.

6.  June 26th ... George and Casey give the trunk of the vehicle a good cleaning using a product that contains colorform.

What about the 23rd, I still say she broke in to the shed on the 23rd to get the shovel to dig up Caylee and move her. She did take the gas cans but only to create a motive!

Bump 
What day was it there was no cell phone activity for 24 hours?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: September 15, 2008, 03:12:16 PM »

Klaasend, I hope you know Im trying to be helpful.  I so respect the way you are running back and forth.... I hope you had time to eat lunch.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: September 15, 2008, 03:12:22 PM »

I may be way off base.

that one was from 2006

ahhhh. Thanks! It's in the details, all in the details!  LOL Sorry for that.

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: September 15, 2008, 03:13:12 PM »

------------

Janet
________

Ockham's Razor

Bump 

the 17th
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: September 15, 2008, 03:13:32 PM »

I may be way off base.

That is curious isn't it?
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: September 15, 2008, 03:13:50 PM »

Casey Anthony Arrested -- Again
Woman's Daughter Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 2:06 pm EDT September 15, 2008
UPDATED: 2:48 pm EDT September 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, has been arrested for a third time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXCLUSIVE IMAGES: CSI Checks Casey's Car
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony turned herself in to Orange County authorities Monday afternoon on new check fraud charges shortly after meeting with her home confinement officer, Local 6 News reported.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, arrived at the Orange County Jail at about 1 p.m. and drove his client to the Booking and Release Center, where deputies were waiting. Anthony was handcuffed and placed under arrest.

Baez had said he wanted the arrest to be without the fanfare of his client's second arrest, which was greeted by cheers from protesters outside her parents' home about two weeks ago.

Anthony was first arrested in mid-July on child neglect charges after she reported her daughter, Caylee, missing. Anthony said she had last seen Caylee in mid-June but was too scared to report her missing immediately.

Anthony's second arrest was on theft and fraud charges unrelated to Caylee's disappearance.

Watch Local 6 News and stay with Local6.com for more on this developing story.

Expert: Casey Managed Emotions Well

A series of responses given by Anthony during police interviews are not consistent with a desperate mother who wants to find her daughter, a psychologist told Local 6.

"Most people who are interviewed by police officers don't manage their emotions that well," Dr. Deborah Day said of Casey Anthony during questioning over her daughter. "They get upset, they get agitated and they get angry."

Audio recordings of interviews conducted by investigators with Anthony were released Friday by the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Day listened to the interviews and said she believes Anthony's tone and responses are detached.

"It is inconsistent," Day said. "That's a detachment. She is able to push her emotions aside during these interviews. I think she knows something. I don't know if she knows where her daughter is but she knows something."

In the taped interviews on July 16, detectives caught Anthony in a string of lies.

Day said Anthony managed the stress of questioning disturbingly well.

"What happened to Caylee," an investigator asks on the tape.

"I don't know," Casey Anthony said.

"Sure you do," and investigator said.

"I don't know," Anthony said.

"Listen, something happened to Caylee," an investigator said. "We're not going to discuss where the last time you saw her (was). I'm guessing something bad happened to her some time ago and you haven't seen her, so that part is true -- is you haven't seen her because she's somewhere else right now."

"She's with someone else right now," Anthony said.

"She's either in a Dumpster right now, she's buried somewhere, she's out there somewhere and her rotten body is starting to decompose because what you're tellING us...," an investigator said. "Here's the problem. The longer this goes, the worse it's going to be for everyone. Right now, everything you've told us -- we've locked you into a lie. Every single thing that you've told us has been a lie."

Day said the only time she heard Anthony get emotional on released tapes is when she talks about her relationship with her mother, Cindy. and not her daughter, Caylee, Local 6's Jessica D'Onofrio reported.

A detective was pressing Anthony about how she wasn't living up to her mother's expectations.

Anthony has admitted to lying to several times during the police recordings but never gives any reasons why she is lying, D'Onofrio reported.

Costumed Protesters Parade

Meanwhile, aggressive protesters outside the home of Casey Anthony and her parents, including a group dressing up as demons and monsters, have prompted the neighborhood home owner's association to file a lawsuit against the crowds.

Crowds of tourists and Central Floridians have traveled to the Orange County home of Casey Anthony and her parents daily since the woman was released from jail and allowed to return home.

Friday, Local 6 learned that the Chickasaw Oaks Homeowner's Association is suing the protesters and fighting to stop demonstrators from disrupting the peace.

The HOA wants to basically set up a protest zone down the street from Casey Anthony's home, Local 6's Mike DeForest reported.

The HOA claims that the protesters have forced at least one homeowner to put their home up for sale.

The association is asking a judge to limit where and when the protests can occur.

According to the lawsuit: "The association is seeking to reasonably limit the nuisance activities that have caused irreparable harm and damage to the quiet use and enjoyment of the residential neighborhood."

The protesters are being offered a piece of vacant property on which to congregate. The land is about a block away from the Anthony home.

Some people said they have a right to be heard at the Anthony's home.

"All I want today is for the whole United States of America to never, ever send the (Anthony) family any money," demonstrator Sharon Reed said.

Previous Stories:
September 12, 2008: Theft, Fraud Charges Filed Against Mother Of Missing 3-Year-Old Girl
September 10, 2008: Attorney Defends Anthony Family To Nation; Doesn't Understand Why People Angry
September 9, 2008: Woman Interested In Caylee Anthony Case Takes Trash From Girl's Home
September 9, 2008: Woman, 65, Lashes Out At Caylee's Grandfather Over 'Push' In Yard
September 8, 2008: Missing Girl's Grandfather Accused Of Pushing Woman Outside Home
September 8, 2008: Tourists Travel To See, Photograph Missing Caylee Anthony's Mom
September 6, 2008: Life-Sized 'Caylee Doll,' 'Baby Killer' Signs Waved Outside Anthony Home
September 6, 2008: Fights Erupt, Crowds Chant 'Baby Killer' Outside Anthony Home
September 5, 2008: Casey Anthony Released From Jail; Men Clear Path Through News Crews
September 4, 2008: $500,000 Bond Posted For Mother Of Missing 3-Year-Old Orlando Girl
September 4, 2008: Missing Caylee's Grandmother Fires Back After Harsh Words On TV Show
September 4, 2008: Mother Of Missing 3-Year-Old Girl Will Not Have Court Appearance
September 3, 2008: Traces Of Chloroform Found In Car Of Caylee's Mom, Source Says
September 3, 2008: World Will Be 'Shocked' In Caylee Case, Bounty Hunter Says
September 1, 2008: Evidence: Caylee Is Dead
September 1, 2008: Bones Found In Baby Blanket During Caylee Search Belonged To Dog
August 29, 2008: Threats To 'Burn, Kill, Fry' Missing Girl's Mom Follow DNA Results
August 28, 2008: Tests Show Decomposing Body Was In Car Belonging To Caylee's Mom
August 27, 2008: Deputy Fired For Lying About Sex, Chats With Missing Girl's Mom
August 26, 2008: Missing Girl's Mom Lied, Stole From Family, Friends, Document Says
August 26, 2008: Casey Anthony Wanted To Give Daughter Up For Adoption, Docs Say
August 25, 2008: Bounty Hunter: Mom Gave Caylee To Friends To Avoid Supervision
August 23, 2008: Spokesman: Casey Anthony Trying To Help Find Missing Daughter
August 21, 2008: 'I'm Innocent,' Missing Girl's Mom Says Leaving Jail
August 21, 2008: Missing Girl’s Mom Freed From Jail
August 20, 2008: $500K Bond Posted For Missing Girl's Mom
August 19, 2008: Bounty Hunter, Bondsman Work On Getting Casey Anthony Out Of Jail
August 19, 2008: Bondsman: Missing Girl's Mother Could Be Bailed Out On Tuesday
August 17, 2008: Bloggers Scouring Woods In Missing Girl Mystery
August 17, 2008: Bounty Hunter: Missing 3-Year-Old Girl's Mom To Be Bailed Out Of Jail
August 15, 2008: No Credible Information On Kidnapping Theory In Missing Girl Case, Sheriff Says
August 14, 2008: Family Erupts Over Question; Mom Stopped Mentioning Daughter, Man Says
August 14, 2008: Mom Made Repeated Calls On 'Key' Day In Missing Orlando Girl Mystery
August 14, 2008: Grandmother Of Missing 3-Year-Old Girl Conducting Own Investigation
August 13, 2008: Detectives Investigate 3 Key Dates In Missing 3-Year-Old Girl Mystery
August 12, 2008: Missing Girl's Family Threatened Every Day; Mom Cancels Visits
August 11, 2008: Appeals Court Denies Bond Motion For Mother Of Missing 3-Year-Old Girl
August 11, 2008: Psychic-Led Team 'Blind Driving' Central Fla. To Find Missing Girl
August 10, 2008: Orlando Mystery 'Eerily Similar' To Portugal Missing Girl Case, Attorney Says
August 9, 2008: Grandfather Apologizes For Outburst; 'Safe House' Considered In Missing Girl Case
August 9, 2008: Grandfather Rips 'Sensationalizing' Media About Missing Girl Mystery
August 8, 2008: Local 6 Locates, Talks To Zenaida Gonzalez In Missing Girl Mystery
August 7, 2008: Home Searched For New Direction In Missing Girl Case, Source Says
August 6, 2008: Crime Scene Investigators Swarm Home In Missing Girl Mystery
August 6, 2008: Grandmother: Gas Cans Taken To Look For Other People's Fingerprints
August 6, 2008: Missing Girl's Family Threatened; Charges Are 'Good Thing', Grandmother Says
August 6, 2008: Charges Filed Against Mother Of Missing Girl; Search Continues
August 4, 2008: Immunity For Mother Discussed In Missing Girl Case, Attorney Says
August 4, 2008: 'She's Close,' Missing Girl's Mom Says; Timeline Now In Question
August 3, 2008: People Magazine Article 'Blindsides' Missing Orlando Girl's Family
August 2, 2008: Gas Cans Removed From Home In Missing Orlando Girl Mystery
August 2, 2008: Bags Of Evidence Taken From Home Of Grandparents In Missing Girl Case
August 1, 2008: FBI Talks With Missing Girl's Grandmother; Mystery Letter Being Written
July 31, 2008: 'Who To Trust?' Missing Girl's Mom Asked On New Jailhouse Call
July 30, 2008: Request To Reduce $500K Bond For Missing Girl's Mother Denied
July 30, 2008: Ex-Boyfriend Has Missing Girl, Mother Allegedly Tells Inmate
July 30, 2008: Inmate's 'Ex-Boyfriend Has Missing Girl' Story Can't Be Verified
July 30, 2008: Photos Allegedly Show Missing Girl's Mom At Club After Disappearance
July 29, 2008: Judge OKs Release Of Mom's Jailhouse Calls In Missing Girl Case
July 29, 2008: Mother Is Only Obstacle In Finding Girl, Say Frustrated Investigators
July 29, 2008: Released Calls Of Missing Girl's Mom Hurt Investigation, Attorney Says
July 29, 2008: 'In My Gut, She's OK,' Missing Girl's Mother Says In New Jailhouse Call
July 28, 2008: Missing Orlando Girl's Mother Wants To Talk With Local Investigators

http://www.local6.com/news/17477658/detail.html
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: September 15, 2008, 03:13:51 PM »

HI BT!!!!
I couldn't find anything on the 911 call types but Brandi a few posts above you did.

Brandi, the STOVEH (stolen vehicle) was in 2006.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: September 15, 2008, 03:14:59 PM »

Well poop!  Hit submit before I finished...I was also going to say how often do they have stolen vehicles in that family? Sorry, I messed that one up.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: September 15, 2008, 03:15:39 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-091508,0,7781772.story

Today's updates

Casey Anthony behind bars again
2:15 p.m. Casey Anthony is back in custody after surrendering to authorities at the Orange County Jail. Officials have not released the new charges of the arrest. She is scheduled to go before a judge for her initial appearance Tuesday morning

http://www.local6.com/index.html

BREAKING: Casey Anthony Arrested For 3rd Time

UPDATED: 2:25 pm EDT September 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, was arrested for a third time Monday afternoon.

Anthony turned herself in on new check fraud charges, Local 6 News reported.

Watch Local 6 News and stay with Local6.com for more on this developing story.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

Source Says Casey Anthony Turning Herself In To Face New Charges

POSTED: 1:13 pm EDT September 12, 2008
UPDATED: 2:02 pm EDT September 15, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will turn herself in to face more charges, according to sources with the Orange County Sheriff's Office. The sources did not say what the charges would be.

Casey Anthony faces child endangerment charges and charges of lying to authorities in the case of the disappearance of her young daughter Caylee. Casey also faces check fraud charges in an unrelated case where she's accused of taking money out of a friend's checking account.

The sources said Casey was meeting with her case manager Monday afternoon and had worked out a plan to turn herself in on the new charges in order to avoid the hysteria that has accompanied many of her actions.

It kinda reminds me of the Natalee Holloway case.  The "powers that be" did not mind the security guards being detained with fanfare but ... Paulus van der Sloot was allowed to quietly turn Joran into authorities when it was deemed he would be arrested.

Think about it.  When Casey Anthony was first returned to prison ... she was given no special consideration.  The media ... protesters were priving to the entire event.  However ... it was the Padillas that had posted the bond that time.  Cindy and George had yet to retain the high profile lawfirm ... Cindy and George had yet to received their $1000,000 windfall from ABC 20/20.

Janet

Aruba's Government Asks for Help in Search
Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Aruban police in unmarked cars accompanied by FBI agents made a pre-dawn raid at 5 a.m. Sunday, rousting two suspects aged 28 and 30 from their beds.

An AP photographer watched as the rumpled men — one from the De Vuiyst housing project for poorer islanders and another from an average home in southeast San Nicolas — emerged without resistance, hands cuffed behind their backs.

Police searched the homes and emerged with what looked like a metal safe deposit box and a garbage bag of clothing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158666,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #697 on: September 15, 2008, 03:16:22 PM »

------------

Janet
________

Ockham's Razor

Bump 

the 17th
They pinged her cell phone near the airport on the 17th
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: September 15, 2008, 03:16:40 PM »

I'm not sure if the mentioned cell phone activity for the 23rd, all I know is GA reported the gas cans having been stolen sometime between the evening of the 22 and the morning of the 24th, which leaves Monday the 23rd possibly the day they were stolen. I think she didn't want to borrow the shovel from the neighbor again so she broke into the shed.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: September 15, 2008, 03:18:15 PM »

UPDATED: 2:48 pm EDT September 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, has been arrested for a third time.

<snipped>

http://www.local6.com/news/17477658/detail.html

Thank you Precious1

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.