April 26, 2024, 12:10:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348218 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: September 15, 2008, 03:30:29 PM »

New OCSO update:

"CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #13             September 15, 2008

Casey Anthony faces new charges

Orange County investigators from the agency’s Economic Crimes Squad have arrested Casey Anthony for Uttering a Forged Instrument, Petit Theft, and Criminal Use of Personal Information in connection with their ongoing investigation into Ms. Anthony’s illegal use of a friend’s bank account.  The defendant was arrested without incident at the Orange County Jail following a scheduled visit with her home confinement release supervisor.  She was with counsel at the time of her arrest and is expected to remain in custody until her first appearance tomorrow morning.

We will post the report/charging affidavit on our web site when it becomes available."

http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: September 15, 2008, 03:32:38 PM »

To se her in handcuffs - go to this link  http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #722 on: September 15, 2008, 03:33:06 PM »

HI BT!!!!
I couldn't find anything on the 911 call types but Brandi a few posts above you did.

Brandi, the STOVEH (stolen vehicle) was in 2006.

Hi NM. TY

I guess I'm just wondering about the reasons the Anthonys had so many police calls to their house, even before Caylee went missing. I've lived in my current house for nine years, and the only time a policeman has been there was when I hit a deer near my house and reported it.

I am not sure, but I think it may have something to do with the fact
that they are all flaming psychotic lunatics.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: September 15, 2008, 03:33:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17478128/index.html

I wish the 3rd time was a charm.  She justs sits there chewing her gum, wearing her Caylee t-shirt.  I can't wait until "it is over for her."  She is so digusting.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #724 on: September 15, 2008, 03:34:11 PM »

To se her in handcuffs - go to this link  http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

What's all that junk Casey has around her neck?

One looks like a chain with a pic of Caylee, and the other looks like the knockoff Rosary she was wearing in one of her scandallas pics sitting on some guys lap. 

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: September 15, 2008, 03:35:05 PM »

HI BT!!!!
I couldn't find anything on the 911 call types but Brandi a few posts above you did.

Hi NM. TY

I guess I'm just wondering about the reasons the Anthonys had so many police calls to their house, even before Caylee went missing. I've lived in my current house for nine years, and the only time a policeman has been there was when I hit a deer near my house and reported it.

Seriously, it is pretty strange that there was so much turmoil going on there even before Caylee went missing. I think that's a real clue that Ozzie and Harriet didn't live there.

I Stand With The Girl
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: September 15, 2008, 03:37:09 PM »

Will Casey being staying in jail ?

Don't bet your bippy on it.

Bond amount for all charges totals $1,250.

Peanuts for millionaires!

Geesh, I would guess that her attorney has already written that check. Or she wrote it for him...she is good at fraud after all.
Good one CynInO 

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #727 on: September 15, 2008, 03:37:14 PM »

WOW! Thanks. I think it's finally getting to her look at her face...She looks pist off that the media was there...or iis it just me wishing?
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: September 15, 2008, 03:37:42 PM »

Did anyone else watch the video of this most recent arrest? I love the reporter who asked "why were you researching cloroform? Why do you wear that t-shirt?
She has quite a condescending tone in her voice. If it was me I would have slapped Casey already.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: September 15, 2008, 03:38:17 PM »

WOW! Thanks. I think it's finally getting to her look at her face...She looks pist off that the media was there...or iis it just me wishing?
Naw....she was pissed that there were not more of them. Oh, and no one to ^5.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: September 15, 2008, 03:38:34 PM »

HI BT!!!!

Hi NM. TY

Seriously, it is pretty strange that there was so much turmoil going on there even before Caylee went missing. I think that's a real clue that Ozzie and Harriet didn't live there.

With all that activity you would think the HOA would have raised a red flag and thought it a drug habitat.  Very strange, tough love gone bad??

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: September 15, 2008, 03:39:05 PM »

Klaasend did you see my note////

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: September 15, 2008, 03:39:58 PM »

"She was with counsel at the time of her arrest and is expected to remain in custody until her first appearance tomorrow morning."

I wonder if protesters will be at the house tonight if Casey indeed does stay in jail overnight.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: September 15, 2008, 03:41:02 PM »

When this is all over, and the Anthonys move (as they surely will), I hope the next owners of that house have it exorcized.

I Stand With The Girl
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: September 15, 2008, 03:41:36 PM »

watch the video.   

http://www.wftv.com/video/17478128/index.html

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: September 15, 2008, 03:42:56 PM »

Did anyone else watch the video of this most recent arrest? I love the reporter who asked "why were you researching cloroform? Why do you wear that t-shirt?
She has quite a condescending tone in her voice. If it was me I would have slapped Casey already.

That was pretty funny.  She just sat there lookin smug and chewing gum.  Atleast she did not smile with those God awful teeth..she looks like a horse when she smiles.  Mr. Ed.

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: September 15, 2008, 03:43:48 PM »

Chomping gum just like her Mommy.        The rosary around her neck is a disgrace.   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: September 15, 2008, 03:44:10 PM »

When this is all over, and the Anthonys move (as they surely will), I hope the next owners of that house have it exorcized.

It would take more than an exorcism to get rid of that Casey funk...call in HasMat team and then get it fumigated.

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #738 on: September 15, 2008, 03:44:45 PM »

That was pretty funny.  She just sat there lookin smug and chewing gum.  Atleast she did not smile with those God awful teeth..she looks like a horse when she smiles.  Mr. Ed.

Was just going to say I bet she does a helluva Mr. Ed impression.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: September 15, 2008, 03:45:12 PM »

OMG, she will be out in hours.The mother of a missing Florida toddler turned herself into police again on Monday, FOX News has learned.

Casey Anthony, the 22-year-old mother of 2-year-old Caylee who has been missing since mid-June, turned herself in to the Orange County Jail Monday on charges dealing with "economic crimes."

Click here for photos.

Click here for a timeline of the case.

Carlos Padilla, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Department, told FOX News that Casey Anthony's charges stemmed from "economic crimes" dealing with stolen checks and petty theft.

Casey Anthony is scheduled to make her initial court appearance on Tuesday, MyFOXOrlando.com reports.

Padilla said the bond for the charges should be fairly low, meaning she could be back out of jail within hours.

"The defendant was arrested without incident at the Orange County Jail following a scheduled visit with her home confinement release supervisor," Padilla told MyFOXOrlando.com. "She was with counsel at the time of her arrest and is expected to remain in custody until her first appearance tomorrow morning."

RelatedStories
Newly Released Tapes Reveal Police Accusing Caylee's Mom of Lying Early in Investigation Caylee's Mom Expected to Make Appearance Police Remove Gun From Caylee's Grandfather's Car Mother of Missing Tot Caylee Anthony Released From Jail Again Mother of Missing Tot Caylee Anthony Dodges Court on New Charges After Alleged Chloroform Find Chloroform Reportedly Found in Car of Missing Florida Tot Caylee Anthony's Mom Searchers Continue Hunt for Missing Toddler Caylee, Determined to 'Find This Baby' Despite Death Theory Missing Toddler Caylee Anthony Likely Dead, Florida Police Say Caylee's Mother Casey Anthony Back in Jail, Bond Withdrawn Reports: Hair Found in Trunk Likely That of Missing Tot Caylee, Efforts to Revoke Mom's Bail Halted Florida Cop Fired for Allegedly Lying About Rendezvous With Missing Tot's Mom Missing Florida Toddler Caylee's Mom Wanted to Give Her Up, New Documents Show Orlando Toddler Caylee Anthony's Mom Leaves Jail With Lawyer — and Ankle Monitor Caylee Anthony's Mom Close to Jail Release Bounty Hunter, Bondsman to Spring Missing Florida Toddler's Mom Boyfriend's Roommate: Caylee's Mom a Good Parent But Lies Third Birthday of Missing Florida Toddler Comes With No Sign of the Girl CSI Team Descends on Home of Missing Tot's Grandparents After They Say Child's Life in Danger Formal State Criminal Charges Filed in Missing Florida Toddler Case, DNA Tests Complete Photos Show Missing Florida Girl's Mother Partying at Club Judge Denies Request by Missing Tot's Mom to Stop Release of Jailhouse Tapes Video May Be Released of Missing Florida Girl's Grandmother Jailhouse Meeting With Daughter Missing Florida Girl's Mother, Grandmother Argue in Jailhouse Phone Call Missing Florida Girl's Grandmother Asks Police to Arrest Daughter for 'Grand Theft' in 911 Call Family of Missing Toddler Caylee Anthony Mum on TV Reports of New Concrete Slab in Yard Grandmother of Missing Caylee Anthony Disputes Decomposition Claims Judge Sets Bond at $500G for Mother of Missing Florida Tot, Police Name Her 'Person of Interest' Detectives Dig Through Backyard of Missing Florida Toddler's Grandparents for Clues 'Compulsive Liar' Florida Mother Arrested in Toddler's Disappearance Last Month Video
Free to Go? Bondsmen to Help Mom Incriminating Evidence? Search for Caylee Caylee Turns 3 Cindy Speaks Jailhouse Visit Caylee Vigil Holding On To Hope Photo Essays
Search for Missing Caylee Anthony has been charged with child neglect and making false statements to investigators in Caylee's disappearance. Investigators have called her a suspect in the case.

The Anthony family reported Caylee missing in mid-July. The girl hadn't been seen for a month before Casey Anthony told authorities.

Police now say they believe Caylee, whose third birthday was Aug. 9, is dead based on forensic evidence of a decomposing body and DNA matching that of the toddler found in Anthony's car.

Click here

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.