April 26, 2024, 07:52:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348247 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #920 on: September 15, 2008, 06:14:14 PM »

Fox 35 News Live

Detective Yuri Melich is flying to California to meet with Padilla and his staff

WHY would he do that??? Padilla doesn't know anything.............  does he?
JMO everything that man has said on ng has been truthful  The lie detector test the new story casey is using about the script at blanchard park..The only thing that hasn't come up is the shocking dna and leading us to believe lee or george is the father of caylee..
Yeah, I think Padilla told Des he thinks Lee is the dada.  I think Padilla has good inside sources, but doesn't want to mess up their case, so he strategically leaks

And I have to wonder why this couldn't be done over the phone.... They are going to see him and not other way around......

I think one of his people ( a girl i think) that was inside the house overheard something and they are going there to interview her in person

That's weird that LP is just now getting around to tell Det. Melich.

Lisa

Why didn't she just fly out to Florida if that was the case? It's weird that the Detectives are going there. Unless they are also going that way to talk to Casey's Marine too.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: September 15, 2008, 06:14:31 PM »

Can't get enough of it!
Now Casey is wearing a rosary bead necklace around her neck.   On the video she asked the guards to take care with her rosary.  Has she gotten religion?  Was there an excorcism done at home? 

GOD must live in prison because everyone there seems to find him

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: September 15, 2008, 06:14:39 PM »

Just in case any body thought I was joking - Nejames, for sure, is going to be on DR.  Phil.  Just reported by WESH 2.

Let me guess, Dr. P is gonna annoy the shit outta Cin, Cas and Geo till they can't take it anymore and crack

Maybe Dr. Phil will bail the skank out

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: September 15, 2008, 06:14:49 PM »

JMHO - so far nothing LP has happened.

1.  She didn't talk.
2.  He didn't find Caylee.
3.  They never researched the back yard.
4.  There was no big shock announcement.

IDK - I don't think he is that credible.  I think he likes the media attention!

Maybe that "big shock" is what the meeting is going to be about?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: September 15, 2008, 06:15:04 PM »

Today is the first time I have actually sat here at my desk and cried for Caylee. I don't get how her family can do this to her. I can't go one day without stopping at my daughters grave and just talking with her. We can't afford her grave marker just yet as the funeral costs were so high, but you can bet that she has fresh flowers and lost of little things every couple days. I can't imagine having her "out there" somewhere like Caylee and not doing everything in my power to bring her as close to home as possible.
I am not good at expressing my emotions in words so please forgive me if I ramble or don't make sense. I just wanted to express somewhere that my heart hurts so much for this little girl. I know the pain in our hearts when Heather died... how can you just not know where your little girl is???????
HOW ?

My heart goes out to you for your loss, having been there, I know.. I know..  I will keep you in my prayers

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: September 15, 2008, 06:15:49 PM »

Can't get enough of it!
Now Casey is wearing a rosary bead necklace around her neck.   On the video she asked the guards to take care with her rosary.  Has she gotten religion?  Was there an excorcism done at home? 

GOD must live in prison because everyone there seems to find him

Some family drove from another part of Florida to give Casey the rosary....reported today or yesterday.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #926 on: September 15, 2008, 06:18:19 PM »

Casey not only gets around, she is fast, very fast.  Probably has superquickie encounters on the fly so to speak, in public places even.  This takes true talent.

Like Brenda from Six Feet Under? haha

I loved that series!

Wasn't that the BEST series ending EVER????

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: September 15, 2008, 06:18:59 PM »

Didn't one of those shrinks say when a person "finds God or religion" it sometimes can be a sign that the sociopath wants to talk or come clean with the truth....I'm thinking Cindy made the skank wear the rosary after the woman brought it to the house....JMO

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #928 on: September 15, 2008, 06:19:25 PM »

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: September 15, 2008, 06:19:56 PM »

Casey not only gets around, she is fast, very fast.  Probably has superquickie encounters on the fly so to speak, in public places even.  This takes true talent.

Like Brenda from Six Feet Under? haha

I loved that series!

Yep....I wish it would have never ended!!

Wasn't that the BEST series ending EVER????

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: September 15, 2008, 06:21:16 PM »

That is precious!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: September 15, 2008, 06:21:33 PM »

Fox 35 News Live

Detective Yuri Melich is flying to California to meet with Padilla and his staff

WHY would he do that??? Padilla doesn't know anything.............  does he?
JMO everything that man has said on ng has been truthful  The lie detector test the new story casey is using about the script at blanchard park..The only thing that hasn't come up is the shocking dna and leading us to believe lee or george is the father of caylee..
Yeah, I think Padilla told Des he thinks Lee is the dada.  I think Padilla has good inside sources, but doesn't want to mess up their case, so he strategically leaks

And I have to wonder why this couldn't be done over the phone.... They are going to see him and not other way around......

I think one of his people ( a girl i think) that was inside the house overheard something and they are going there to interview her in person

That's weird that LP is just now getting around to tell Det. Melich.

Lisa

Why didn't she just fly out to Florida if that was the case? It's weird that the Detectives are going there. Unless they are also going that way to talk to Casey's Marine too.

Could they be going to arrest LP!   

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #932 on: September 15, 2008, 06:23:07 PM »

Didn't one of those shrinks say when a person "finds God or religion" it sometimes can be a sign that the sociopath wants to talk or come clean with the truth....I'm thinking Cindy made the skank wear the rosary after the woman brought it to the house....JMO

Funny you mention that!!!!

Yes, a shrink said within the past few days, when they start looking to religion

or talking about escaping... you are nearing the end... they are about to break.

The link was in the last thread or two, I remember.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: September 15, 2008, 06:24:13 PM »

So, back the gas cans.    I read it differently.  He must have either put them in the shed or seen them in the shed at 6:00 in the evening.  At 10:00 the next morning, he unlocks the shed and they are gone.  So she would have had to take them early evening or overnight.    He reported it at 10:20, and after seeing his short fuse, I would guess he was not happy!  So she didn't take them during day of the 23rd or the 24th.  She kidnapped them at night. (now be kind if this is a 12 ft image!)

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: September 15, 2008, 06:25:57 PM »

perhaps someone has taken LP up on his reward offer. human nature is a strange thing. Offer one million all can be silent. Offer 50-70,000 people think new ride, down pay't on house, cruise, on Yeah i'm singing like a bird.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #935 on: September 15, 2008, 06:26:35 PM »

Orange County Incarcerations
Name & Personal Information
I guess she didn't have to put on the jail uniform for this one?

ANTHONY, CASEY M

Booking Number:    08045134
Race:    White
Date of Birth:    03/19/1986
Last Known Address:    4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell:    BRCSBC2
Date Booked:    09/15/2008
Time Booked:    02:25pm
Number of Holds:    HOME CONFINEMENT
Notes:    None

Charges
Case Sequence:    261
Case Status:    Presentenced
#Bond Amount:    0.00
Police Case Number:    n/a
Court Location:    CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency:    Orange County Sheriff Office
Charge/Court Case Number:    Uttering A Forged Check
Case Sequence:    262
Charge/Court Case Number:    Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information
Case Sequence:    263
Charge/Court Case Number:    Petit Theft Of $100 Or More
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #936 on: September 15, 2008, 06:27:26 PM »

Kalani Bowles is in my house!!!! I guess someone forgot
to give him the memo.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: September 15, 2008, 06:27:46 PM »

DCF INVESTIGATING PROTESTING FAMILY

The Department of Children and Families said Monday that video of the aforementioned child protesting and screaming, along with his mother, outside the Anthony house Saturday night, has prompted an investigation (Images | Raw Video).

DCF said they were alerted to the video by viewers who contacted their Florida Abuse Hotline. The video shows the boy possibly get injured during the altercation. The boy's arm appears to be slammed in the car door when the female driver is being restrained by a passenger.

DCF said they used the vehicle's license plate number to contact the family and "is taking all appropriate investigative steps to assess the child’s injuries and the circumstances surrounding the situation."

DCF told Eyewitness News they believe the child is doing okay.

No offense here. I do NOT condone that mother being there with her child. Just wish Cindy had reported Casey to the DCF one month early and maybe Caylee would be here right now and that little boy would not have been hurt and his mother wouldn't have been there in the first place.  Cindy cause this and she should also be held responsible along with that mother.  Also, that neighbor boy who keeps getting into fights should be reigned in.  This is the 2nd time he is involved in fights out front of that house.  In my opinion he caused that boys injury by pushing his mother against the car door.  He should have assault charges brought against him also. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #938 on: September 15, 2008, 06:27:49 PM »

i wish she would come clean.I think le needs to sh*t or get off the pot..This is driving me crazy and i just can't help thinking we may never find her.. if the rosary works i will send more for the family. I like your thinking. Cindy would make her wear it just to show she still has some control..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: September 15, 2008, 06:28:26 PM »

Could the detectives trip have something to do with what Rob Dick claimed Casey shared with him during the period of her first release.  Casey changed her story in regards to the last time she saw Caylee.

Janet

++++++++

Casey says She Left Her Daughter In Park
Last Edited: Saturday, 06 Sep 2008, 7:59 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 9:53 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public story that has been most often attributed to Casey Anthony concerning the disappearance of her daughter Caylee may not be the same one she is telling privately.

According to the man who drove Casey Anthony around during the time she was first released on bond said Friday that Casey told him she left three year old Caylee with her babysitter at Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

Rob Dick is a bounty hunter who took Casey Anthony to and from her parent’s home in East Orange County to the jail for appointments and her attorney’s office in Kissimmee. 

Dick said that Casey was very talkative during the rides and spoke of her missing daughter in the present tense. And even though he wasn’t allowed to ask her any questions about the case, she gave him several names she said were involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

“She would try to, you know, give me leads and things to look into,” he said. “A lot of confirming of her story that she gave police.”

Dick also said that Casey never really showed any emotion.

“There was no crying,” he said. “There was no frustration other than the fact it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere. She was telling a story and nobody was believing her.”

Caylee Anthony has been missing since the middle of June. Casey didn’t report her disappearance until July.

According to investigators the story she told them, and the one most often quoted in the media, was that she left Casey with a babysitter named Zanida Fernandez -Gonzalez at an apartment in Orange County. But when investigators went to the apartment, no one by the name lived there. Shortly after Casey was arrested and charged with child neglect making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Investigators eventually did find a woman matching the name who had visited the apartment Casey named, but she said she didn’t know Casey Anthony or the child.

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities. 

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.