March 28, 2024, 02:18:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 346793 times)
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 11:03:46 PM »

Thanks Mods for the smooth landing.  I promise no more O/T after this but I gotta answer BLUE.

Blue I am close.  Glasgow.  GO BIG RED!!!!!   I just got back from BG earlier tonight, brought son's dirty laundry and doggie back home with me.  Sigh,, always a mother.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2008, 11:03:53 PM »

Well, I'm going to make me a nest and go to sleep.  Maybe tomorrow will bring good news.

From your mouth to God's ears.  Goodnight, A-1.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2008, 11:03:56 PM »

This was posted in the other thread before it was locked.

http://myfloridaroundtable.com/blog/?p=448

This sounds like Casey posting this crap.

NOTE: The license plates and tipster’s name and phone have been forwarded to law enforcement.  Several attempts were made to contact CrimeStoppers in Miami (on hold for literally over an hour).  911 WAS CALLED and the call was forwarded to Miami’s CrimeStoppers line.  An online form was ultimately used to submit the tip.

Why would 911 forward a call to crimestoppers? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2008, 11:03:57 PM »

I forgot, how long did it take Susan Smith to fess up? I agree, Baez has hindered the truth coming out. Did Susan have an attorney? I forget.

She came clean pretty early on. She was with her pastor.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2008, 11:04:53 PM »

I just want to ask this:  If you were CA and Casey would not talk, what as a mother or father would you really do?  Would you throw her out?  Choke the heck out of her?  Seriously, for all the protective mothers, what would you really do....not what you would want to do, Big difference!  Just a hypothetical question....I know, I know none of kids would ever end up like Casey but if

I would do what they do at an intervention.  Complete and total isolation til they gave in
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2008, 11:05:49 PM »

Thanks MuffyBee, Bearlyhere, crazybabyborg, Nut & Blonde for helping me close the other thread.

Aw, we love you, San! I'm turning in now. Have a peaceful night, all and God Bless! 

Goodnight, CBB!  See you soon and very soon!

I believe in miracles!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2008, 11:07:15 PM »

Swinging over on a vine.  Clean, fresh cage.  Ahhhhhh.   

Speaking of one for the money, I love those Janet Evanovich novels. 

Shell, can you post some of your favorites in the musings thread or the lounge so they will be there for us to enjoy, too?

Sure, I know the subject is  off topic, but they are about bounty hunters, so it was kinda sorta on topic.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2008, 11:07:37 PM »

Well, I'm going to make me a nest and go to sleep.  Maybe tomorrow will bring good news.

(((always 1))) Goodnight..rest well in that cozy nest.  good dreams.!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2008, 11:08:14 PM »

I just want to ask this:  If you were CA and Casey would not talk, what as a mother or father would you really do?  Would you throw her out?  Choke the heck out of her?  Seriously, for all the protective mothers, what would you really do....not what you would want to do, Big difference!  Just a hypothetical question....I know, I know none of kids would ever end up like Casey but if

I would stay in the room with her until she told me. And I would ground her to the room, since it is my house. I would call outside help if that did not work. Help in the mental field. Help from her friends, if she had any left.

SHELL and ABBey - then what?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2008, 11:08:41 PM »

(((always 1))) Goodnight..rest well in that cozy nest.  good dreams.!

Sweet dreams !!!!!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2008, 11:09:25 PM »

Talk to her, not at her.

I believe in miracles!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2008, 11:11:15 PM »

Brought this over from the last thread. 
Posted by MyTime...

Okay, Okay........even my husband has says I have softened a little.

But just recently, someone came to my house and told me that my 12 yr old son, who has history of not telling the truth (He hasn't had it easy - bio mom was real crazy - we've had him in counseling....blah, blah, blah) called another child the "n" word at sports camp.

A word that is never used in our house, a word that my husband and I find disgusting.  We calmly sat my son down and discussed it with him.  With tears in his eyes, swearing to God, he told us that he would never have used that word. We believed him because we know he isn't being raised that way.  We have black friends, Muslim friends - etc.

The next morning, my husband and I went to the camp to discuss it with the coach.  He said - no way, he wouldn't say that but I'll talk to the other kids and call you.  Now my son knew we were going there and continued to swear up and down he never has used that word.  Well the coach called and confirmed that he did indeed say that.  We couldn't believe it. I was shocked.  I guess - maybe - we were in denial.

This was talked about at a little league game and my neighbor/friend actually had to defend me and my husband about us not being racist.

I know there is a big difference - but I still wanted to believe my son.  Fortunately, we had a way of finding out the truth.  Had we not, I would still believe that he wouldn't have used that word.

IMO, CA can not believe her child could kill her own baby. She will not believe it until they find the child's body.  It is hard to believe your own child could do something that disgusting.

Sorry for the long post, but I am trying to find some understanding in this whole nightmare.

I had a situation where my daughter, who had previously never lied to me, did something similar.  I confronted an adult that my daughter had told me had been very ugly to her.  It's kind of funny now, but here I am "calling this lady out" and she's denying everything.  I then look at my daughter (whom I had made go with me) and I said "please tell her that you told me these things".  My daughter wouldn't speak and just stared straight ahead like she was in a trance.  I was so mad at her (and incredibly embarrassed too).  We had a LONG talk about it and I decided not to punish her because I really think I got through to her and she's a great kid. 

Now, the part where I disagree with your post...  There has been too much evidence that Caylee is indeed dead for me to believe that Cindy is still clinging to hope that KC is telling the truth.  George is an ex police officer so, even if he had to "help Cindy get to that point", neither one of them believe for one second that Casey is telling the truth.

Seriously, have you listened to the tapes?  I'm not stupid enough to believe any of that crap about the nanny and neither are they. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2008, 11:11:37 PM »

I would stay in the room with her until she told me. And I would ground her to the room, since it is my house. I would call outside help if that did not work. Help in the mental field. Help from her friends, if she had any left.

What if Casey was any of your daughters...you talk to her she admits to kiling caylee would you stand by your child or would you cut her off???
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2008, 11:11:49 PM »

Heaven help me if this was my child.  OUt of four children, not one of them could withhold the truth from me.  I know, you are thinking, yeah, sure, but I feel that is true.  My kids could not tell a lie when they were young to save their skinny butts.  They always broke down.  I think Casey is missing some fundamental, very vital, human emotions.  She is not the "norm".  Lack of morals, compassion, empahty, conscious.  The ME syndrome.  Something not right.

Nite Always 1 and Crazy! 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2008, 11:12:19 PM »

First, do the right thing and report all i know to LE.
Second, gather my strength and resources to help my child in any way i can
third, plead for mercy from the court
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2008, 11:13:19 PM »

Then pray. I would want to slap the cra%/truth outta them, but I would refrain and pray.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2008, 11:14:18 PM »

First, do the right thing and report all i know to LE.
Second, gather my strength and resources to help my child in any way i can
third, plead for mercy from the court

And what Abbey said too.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2008, 11:15:14 PM »

Brought this over from the last thread. 
Posted by MyTime...

Okay, Okay........even my husband has says I have softened a little.

But just recently, someone came to my house and told me that my 12 yr old son, who has history of not telling the truth (He hasn't had it easy - bio mom was real crazy - we've had him in counseling....blah, blah, blah) called another child the "n" word at sports camp.

A word that is never used in our house, a word that my husband and I find disgusting.  We calmly sat my son down and discussed it with him.  With tears in his eyes, swearing to God, he told us that he would never have used that word. We believed him because we know he isn't being raised that way.  We have black friends, Muslim friends - etc.

The next morning, my husband and I went to the camp to discuss it with the coach.  He said - no way, he wouldn't say that but I'll talk to the other kids and call you.  Now my son knew we were going there and continued to swear up and down he never has used that word.  Well the coach called and confirmed that he did indeed say that.  We couldn't believe it. I was shocked.  I guess - maybe - we were in denial.

This was talked about at a little league game and my neighbor/friend actually had to defend me and my husband about us not being racist.

I know there is a big difference - but I still wanted to believe my son.  Fortunately, we had a way of finding out the truth.  Had we not, I would still believe that he wouldn't have used that word.

IMO, CA can not believe her child could kill her own baby. She will not believe it until they find the child's body.  It is hard to believe your own child could do something that disgusting.

Sorry for the long post, but I am trying to find some understanding in this whole nightmare.

I had a situation where my daughter, who had previously never lied to me, did something similar.  I confronted an adult that my daughter had told me had been very ugly to her.  It's kind of funny now, but here I am "calling this lady out" and she's denying everything.  I then look at my daughter (whom I had made go with me) and I said "please tell her that you told me these things".  My daughter wouldn't speak and just stared straight ahead like she was in a trance.  I was so mad at her (and incredibly embarrassed too).  We had a LONG talk about it and I decided not to punish her because I really think I got through to her and she's a great kid. 

Now, the part where I disagree with your post...  There has been too much evidence that Caylee is indeed dead for me to believe that Cindy is still clinging to hope that KC is telling the truth.  George is an ex police officer so, even if he had to "help Cindy get to that point", neither one of them believe for one second that Casey is telling the truth.

Seriously, have you listened to the tapes?  I'm not stupid enough to believe any of that crap about the nanny and neither are they. 

Deep in my heart, I do think they know too.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2008, 11:16:40 PM »

Channel 9 is saying the mother/prtotester fell into her car door that crushed her child's arm!!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2008, 11:16:52 PM »

What if Casey was any of your daughters...you talk to her she admits to kiling caylee would you stand by your child or would you cut her off???

Not cut her off, no. Would have her tell the absolute truth as would I and  have her take responsibility and punishment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.