April 27, 2024, 12:17:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348255 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2008, 12:58:54 AM »

Now if we could just figure out what she did with the body!!!

Putting myself in Casey's mind I would think it would be somewhere close to home, because her car was not reliable.  I don't think she is really that good a sneak so someplace not to complex.  I can't see her walking deep into the woods or anything like that, too difficult.  I think she put her someplace very familiar to her as quickly as possible so she could go into her dissosociation mode and forget this ever happened.   She is probably in a ditch (hate to say this) somewhere. 

I also don't get why she needed to borrow a shovel if she can break into the shed to get gas can't she break in to get a shovel...Unless george only had one and the other person needed one

hmm?

Good thought, Kristin.

The gas cans always puzzled me.  At first, I thought she used the shovel to break into the shed.  But would you report to LE $50.00 worth of gas missing especially when you know Casey has taken the gas before.

I would if I was building a case for custody of my grand child.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: September 15, 2008, 01:00:53 AM »

Children go through their phase of telling lies. Then they usually grow out of it. Casey didn't pass that phase.

I personally do not think Casey is very bright.

She is suppose to be an avid reader, LE needs to know what books she has read.  Also, has anyone seen AMERICAN PSYCHO.  I haven't but would like to ask a few questions about thay movie.

I have seen it but not sure if I could answer any questions try me

Was ther anything about chloroform in that movie?

LOL I have thought the same thing and I can't remember I have tried to look it up...Only movie I remember chlorofrm in is with Kevin Bacon Vanishing I think is the name... Sorry couldn't help...
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: September 15, 2008, 01:01:03 AM »

Children go through their phase of telling lies. Then they usually grow out of it. Casey didn't pass that phase.

I personally do not think Casey is very bright.

I mean mature, not sure about intellectual abilities.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2008, 01:01:09 AM »

Thank you for allowing me to come into the cage. There are several thoughts that I would like to share during my first post. We cannot apply so-called normal mothering actions in Cindy's position. Casey's mental state is abnormal. None of the conventional things would work. Pressure by Cindy, the mob in the yard or media will not make a difference 2 days from now or 10 yrs from now. IMHO they will need to start looking at it from an abnormal psych aspect in a serious way.  Recent research has even given a name to a I'll say condition in which a person feels like they fall deeply in love in just a very short period of time say 2-3 weeks like Casey did with Tony. The only emotion the girl ever showed was about Tony, when his name was mentioned, yada,yada. This is a very sad thing. By the way, did I misunderstand I thought the family( according to the bounty hunter guy or someone)  were not allowed to discuss the case with Casey while she was in the home. Did that change when she got out of jail the 2nd time? I was thinking pretty harshly about Cindy until I realized her strategy. She is trying to be a big support to Casey probably based on Casey's statements about her fears of her mom never being able to forgive her. This will not get her to talk and is bad advice and a waste of time. Cindy could google personality disorders and other issues and do better than that on her own for crying out loud. This case will be solved by someone coming forward who saw something or a search turning up something in all likelyhood. Unless they send her to prison for 50 years for bad checks.What do You monkeys think about this aspect of this. I surely hope it doesn't last as long as we have battled for Nat.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: September 15, 2008, 01:03:47 AM »

Putting myself in Casey's mind I would think it would be somewhere close to home, because her car was not reliable.  I don't think she is really that good a sneak so someplace not to complex.  I can't see her walking deep into the woods or anything like that, too difficult.  I think she put her someplace very familiar to her as quickly as possible so she could go into her dissosociation mode and forget this ever happened.   She is probably in a ditch (hate to say this) somewhere. 
something still tells me that she had someone else help her and Im not talking about a family member.....the guy that worked at the automobile place that has since moved...something keeps telling me he is the one that she went to and he said something like dont cry Ill take care of it and took casey's car and went and got rid off the body for her and that is why she keeps saying I swear i dont know where she is......

Yeah I know a physic came forward and said Caylee came to her and said ask about the guy at the auto store he is the one that hid my body..lol not sure it means much coming from that but who knows
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: September 15, 2008, 01:04:59 AM »

Welcome Ilovegoodies!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: September 15, 2008, 01:05:05 AM »

I also don't get why she needed to borrow a shovel if she can break into the shed to get gas can't she break in to get a shovel...Unless george only had one and the other person needed one

hmm?

Good thought, Kristin.

The gas cans always puzzled me.  At first, I thought she used the shovel to break into the shed.  But would you report to LE $50.00 worth of gas missing especially when you know Casey has taken the gas before.

I would if I was building a case for custody of my grand child.

After going through a 2 year custody battle for my husbands kids, trust me, stealing gas would mean nothing.  My husband's ex married a convicted felon - out 30 of prison for 30 days - during the custody hearings.  No violent crime against a child, he did his time and he has fine was the findings in our lovely family court system.
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #167 on: September 15, 2008, 01:05:08 AM »

OK, here's the deal: it's been almost 2 months and I haven't told anyone. Initially, I offered to cut off my right arm just to see Caylee walk through my door. Well, after 2 weeks of 'that,' I went to the 'next level.' I wanted Jesus Christ to appear and ask me if I'd give my life for her.......... I decided I would. My sons would have been VERY proud of me for the rest of their lives. Now I just wait for Him to show up...
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: September 15, 2008, 01:06:12 AM »

something still tells me that she had someone else help her and Im not talking about a family member.....the guy that worked at the automobile place that has since moved...something keeps telling me he is the one that she went to and he said something like dont cry Ill take care of it and took casey's car and went and got rid off the body for her and that is why she keeps saying I swear i dont know where she is......

I've wondered a lot about him too, he was a friend of her friend Lake Vag.   What if she was visiting him to party or something and Caylee fell down the stairs and passed away.  Maybe he did help her and than took off.   This whole thing is mind boggling and the insanity is contagious, will be seeing a shrink soon myself.   
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: September 15, 2008, 01:07:15 AM »

OK, here's the deal: it's been almost 2 months and I haven't told anyone. Initially, I offered to cut off my right arm just to see Caylee walk through my door. Well, after 2 weeks of 'that,' I went to the 'next level.' I wanted Jesus Christ to appear and ask me if I'd give my life for her.......... I decided I would. My sons would have been VERY proud of me for the rest of their lives. Now I just wait for Him to show up...

Alrighty then
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: September 15, 2008, 01:08:14 AM »

Thank you for allowing me to come into the cage. There are several thoughts that I would like to share during my first post. We cannot apply so-called normal mothering actions in Cindy's position. Casey's mental state is abnormal. None of the conventional things would work. Pressure by Cindy, the mob in the yard or media will not make a difference 2 days from now or 10 yrs from now. IMHO they will need to start looking at it from an abnormal psych aspect in a serious way.  Recent research has even given a name to a I'll say condition in which a person feels like they fall deeply in love in just a very short period of time say 2-3 weeks like Casey did with Tony. The only emotion the girl ever showed was about Tony, when his name was mentioned, yada,yada. This is a very sad thing. By the way, did I misunderstand I thought the family( according to the bounty hunter guy or someone)  were not allowed to discuss the case with Casey while she was in the home. Did that change when she got out of jail the 2nd time? I was thinking pretty harshly about Cindy until I realized her strategy. She is trying to be a big support to Casey probably based on Casey's statements about her fears of her mom never being able to forgive her. This will not get her to talk and is bad advice and a waste of time. Cindy could google personality disorders and other issues and do better than that on her own for crying out loud. This case will be solved by someone coming forward who saw something or a search turning up something in all likelyhood. Unless they send her to prison for 50 years for bad checks.What do You monkeys think about this aspect of this. I surely hope it doesn't last as long as we have battled for Nat.

I would still ask non stop!! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: September 15, 2008, 01:09:43 AM »

Alrighty then

good answer 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #172 on: September 15, 2008, 01:10:38 AM »

Alrighty then

Uh oh?   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: September 15, 2008, 01:11:15 AM »

WHAT?

Alrighty then

good answer 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: September 15, 2008, 01:11:26 AM »

WOW!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #175 on: September 15, 2008, 01:12:43 AM »

oops, I forgot to say Welcome, sorry!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: September 15, 2008, 01:12:57 AM »

"This case will be solved by someone coming forward who saw something or a search turning up something in all likelyhood."             I agree, and welcome to SM

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: September 15, 2008, 01:13:26 AM »

WOW!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: September 15, 2008, 01:13:27 AM »

WOW!

He can't just come in here and say something like that and not say anything else..where did he go!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: September 15, 2008, 01:14:56 AM »

"This case will be solved by someone coming forward who saw something or a search turning up something in all likelyhood."             I agree, and welcome to SM

I agree
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.