April 30, 2024, 04:21:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348561 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: September 15, 2008, 01:25:26 AM »

Oh I wanted to ask anyone (please)....I can hardley guess that it was just pure luck that Casey came up with the name Zaneida for the nanny and took the cops to that certain apartment and then it turned out that a woman with that exact name had been there to look at that apartment before....what do yall think about this it has been driving me crazy......and the Jesus comment didnt help much either.....where did that guy go...

I think that some way Casey found out that a Zaneida applied for an appartment at Sawgrass.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: September 15, 2008, 01:26:00 AM »

Sacroligious

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #202 on: September 15, 2008, 01:26:05 AM »

OK, here's the deal: it's been almost 2 months and I haven't told anyone. Initially, I offered to cut off my right arm just to see Caylee walk through my door. Well, after 2 weeks of 'that,' I went to the 'next level.' I wanted Jesus Christ to appear and ask me if I'd give my life for her.......... I decided I would. My sons would have been VERY proud of me for the rest of their lives. Now I just wait for Him to show up...

WOW!

He can't just come in here and say something like that and not say anything else..where did he go!!!
I think he's knocking at my door and I'm not answering!   

Why is everybody laughing  at me? 

We are not laughing at you, it is just late and I know I am getting silly and marymary's post was funny. IMO  God bless you for your unselfishness!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: September 15, 2008, 01:26:48 AM »

OK, here's the deal: it's been almost 2 months and I haven't told anyone. Initially, I offered to cut off my right arm just to see Caylee walk through my door. Well, after 2 weeks of 'that,' I went to the 'next level.' I wanted Jesus Christ to appear and ask me if I'd give my life for her.......... I decided I would. My sons would have been VERY proud of me for the rest of their lives. Now I just wait for Him to show up...

WOW!

He can't just come in here and say something like that and not say anything else..where did he go!!!

Oh I don't think we are laughing at you we were laughing with you ... sorry how are you tonight still waiting  I see

Woah, peoples! How can anyone laugh with me when I'm serious? I just offered my life to bring back that little girl.....there's is no humor in that.

Well it seems a little over the top when you aren't like directly related to someone.  But the thought was very gracious of you.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: September 15, 2008, 01:27:15 AM »

WOW!

o.k   if I was confused before this really pushed me over the top....

Ditto! LOL!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: September 15, 2008, 01:27:23 AM »

WOW!

Sorry would the last name be Jackson?

You guys are being cruel.  I think all of us have prayed to trade places with someone at some point in our lives.

Ok I am so sorry if i offended you....Please forgive me
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: September 15, 2008, 01:28:20 AM »

WOW!

We are not laughing at you, it is just late and I know I am getting silly and marymary's post was funny. IMO  God bless you for your unselfishness!

HEAR! HEAR!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: September 15, 2008, 01:28:37 AM »

Sorry, very OT

Klaas, are your pets acting nervous?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: September 15, 2008, 01:29:47 AM »

Sorry, very OT

Klaas, are your pets acting nervous?

mine are not, but if yours are, give me the heads up. Pets do that before an E

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #209 on: September 15, 2008, 01:30:23 AM »

WOW!

You guys are being cruel.  I think all of us have prayed to trade places with someone at some point in our lives.

No, we are not being cruel.  It just came out of know where and poof he was gone and marymary made a funny joke.  It is late and I am in a silly mood.  MMJ has wonderful heart.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: September 15, 2008, 01:31:30 AM »

TIA  I will!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: September 15, 2008, 01:32:07 AM »

Sacroligious

God has a wonderful sense of humor too!
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #212 on: September 15, 2008, 01:32:45 AM »

WOW!

Oh I don't think we are laughing at you we were laughing with you ... sorry how are you tonight still waiting  I see

Woah, peoples! How can anyone laugh with me when I'm serious? I just offered my life to bring back that little girl.....there's is no humor in that.

Well it seems a little over the top when you aren't like directly related to someone.  But the thought was very gracious of you.

What is so 'over the top?' I'm a male, Italian, Christian, father...............nothing out the ordinary here. I'm 45 years older than Caylee, she deserves a life.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: September 15, 2008, 01:33:20 AM »

WOW!

No, we are not being cruel.  It just came out of know where and poof he was gone and marymary made a funny joke.  It is late and I am in a silly mood.  MMJ has wonderful heart.

I agree so we can stop name dropping   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: September 15, 2008, 01:34:38 AM »

Sacroligious

God has a wonderful sense of humor too!

sacrilegious-edit for spelling, I am not sure what is correct

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: September 15, 2008, 01:34:48 AM »

I always check this site, then onto Scared Monkeys.
http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs This site is faster than even the TV.
But I think Klaas has a better site to check. She's always on top of things.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: September 15, 2008, 01:35:04 AM »

Ok so is it Caylee's father as in Jesus Christ or as in in my best Darth Vader voice..I am your father

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: September 15, 2008, 01:35:37 AM »

WOW!

What is so 'over the top?' I'm a male, Italian, Christian, father...............nothing out the ordinary here. I'm 45 years older than Caylee, she deserves a life.

She does deserve a life and nobody should have to trade theirs.  Your children deserve a father too.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: September 15, 2008, 01:36:28 AM »

WOW!

I agree so we can stop name dropping   

No, that was too funny.  I want to give you all the credit.   
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: September 15, 2008, 01:37:25 AM »

WOW!

I agree she did deserve a life... We have all apologized  I know for me it struck me as odd just to come out and say something like that but again please forgive me I apologize
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.