April 26, 2024, 11:37:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348253 times)
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: September 15, 2008, 07:55:17 AM »

Ok so...NBC morning show saying they don't have enough evidence to charge her with murder.  Nice. Real nice.  I am just disgusted with all this.
I  just saw that, too....I just dont understand this....Surely they have enough to charge her with something other than neglect and check fraud!  Her child has been missing for 3 months!!!!!!! Come on!  I am so frustrated with this system, and the family is beyond ridiculous.  I truly am thinking they do not want this child to be found...makes me so sad and disgusted at the same time.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: September 15, 2008, 07:56:08 AM »

NBC gave a summary of Caylee's disappearance.  They talked about the hair, decomposition, and chloroform.  They played the audio tapes where Casey was lying about what had happened to Caylee.  Casey kept saying that she doesn't know where Caylee is.

Dan Abrams said that he doesn't think LE has enough evidence to charge Casey.  If they had enough evidence, they would have charged her by now.  He thinks that they are releasing these tapes to put heat on Casey.  He said that releasing tapes like this is highly unusual in advance of charges being filed.  Casey is lying and they know it.  At this point, Casey is probably the only person that they are looking at.  She is the focus of the investigation.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #362 on: September 15, 2008, 07:57:35 AM »

Ok so...NBC morning show saying they don't have enough evidence to charge her with murder.  Nice. Real nice.  I am just disgusted with all this.

I think they have a lot, but want a body before they charge her. They'll keep charging her with all the other crimes....buy LE more time to locate Caylee. JMO

I will be shocked if they find a body.  So much time has passed that sadly Caylee will be decomposed and only bones will be left.  Expert on NG said it will be very hard to figure out how she even died at this point.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #363 on: September 15, 2008, 07:57:52 AM »

In a few minutes, NBC is doing an update on Caylee.  It's about LE putting the squeeze on Casey by releasing the tapes of her interviews.

Good Morning Everyone...

I don't think the LE is releasing this information to put the squeeze on Casey..if she hasn't cracked by now, I don't think she will...but I think it's a nice side effect for them.

Because of the enormous public intrest in this case, the media is putting "the squeeze" on LE to release the public information to further there program ratings. If I'm not mistaken, it was the Orlando Sentinel that petitioned the LE for the release of those 400+ pages of reports which are public documents and the audio tapes just what's in those documents.

just my opinion

Coffee Time !! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: September 15, 2008, 07:59:31 AM »

We haven't heard from a few of the monkeys in Texas!  Katntx and Lefty1062 are two that I can think of right off the bat.  Anyone else.   I pray that they are all okay and sure would love to hear from them!

Good morning Monkeys!  I am in NW Houston and we just got power yesterday.  We are the 5% of Houston that has power.  Our cell phones all went down (no network found) and our landlines also.  When the power came on, I had 8 missed calls on the cell that earlier said no network.  People left voice messages - PLEASE CALL!  Well, we couldn't and some still cannot so please do not worry.  Everything is ruined from having no power.  We still have running water but some have to boil it.  We drove around yesterday trying to find milk, ice and gas.  The stores do not have milk and cold things because they do not have electricity.  IF you find gas, the lines are horrendous.  We went back home just to save our half tank of gas for emergencies.  We have lots of 3-5 story pine trees around us and they are all thinned out or snapped so it looks like a warzone.  Downtown Houston is flooded and buildings have blown out glass.  Galveston - omg.  On the Seawall, the shell shops (Murdoch's) Hooters, the old Balinese Room that made it throught the great storm of the 1900's are all GONE.  Boliver - GONE - devastation.  Surfside and Freeport - GONE.  The front row houses are gone.  People are trying to get down to Galveston but the causeway is covered with boats and debri and there is no power for maybe 3+ weeks.  They are sitting at gas stations on 45 waiting to get down there and have not seen the news.  Terribly sad.  So we sit and wait and count our blessings that no one was hurt and that some of us have power.  Everyone drags their bbq pits out and cooks the thawing food and shares.  Schools are closed this week and so are businesses.  I have been here since '68 and through many hurricanes.  I have never heard anything like IKE!  It was like a jet soaring down at your house repeatedly for 4 hours.  The pine cones hit the house like baseballs and our fence was ripped down like playing cards.  It got soooooooo hot and humid and when the a/c came on, I thought THANK GOD!  If anyone has someone here they are worried about and I can call or help - let me know.  All I have to say is, Lord thank you for taking Ike away, now please find Caylee and Natalee.  Thanks for listening - it really has been scarey here!   

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: September 15, 2008, 08:03:07 AM »

We haven't heard from a few of the monkeys in Texas!  Katntx and Lefty1062 are two that I can think of right off the bat.  Anyone else.   I pray that they are all okay and sure would love to hear from them!

Good morning Monkeys!  I am in NW Houston and we just got power yesterday.  We are the 5% of Houston that has power.  Our cell phones all went down (no network found) and our landlines also.  When the power came on, I had 8 missed calls on the cell that earlier said no network.  People left voice messages - PLEASE CALL!  Well, we couldn't and some still cannot so please do not worry.  Everything is ruined from having no power.  We still have running water but some have to boil it.  We drove around yesterday trying to find milk, ice and gas.  The stores do not have milk and cold things because they do not have electricity.  IF you find gas, the lines are horrendous.  We went back home just to save our half tank of gas for emergencies.  We have lots of 3-5 story pine trees around us and they are all thinned out or snapped so it looks like a warzone.  Downtown Houston is flooded and buildings have blown out glass.  Galveston - omg.  On the Seawall, the shell shops (Murdoch's) Hooters, the old Balinese Room that made it throught the great storm of the 1900's are all GONE.  Boliver - GONE - devastation.  Surfside and Freeport - GONE.  The front row houses are gone.  People are trying to get down to Galveston but the causeway is covered with boats and debri and there is no power for maybe 3+ weeks.  They are sitting at gas stations on 45 waiting to get down there and have not seen the news.  Terribly sad.  So we sit and wait and count our blessings that no one was hurt and that some of us have power.  Everyone drags their bbq pits out and cooks the thawing food and shares.  Schools are closed this week and so are businesses.  I have been here since '68 and through many hurricanes.  I have never heard anything like IKE!  It was like a jet soaring down at your house repeatedly for 4 hours.  The pine cones hit the house like baseballs and our fence was ripped down like playing cards.  It got soooooooo hot and humid and when the a/c came on, I thought THANK GOD!  If anyone has someone here they are worried about and I can call or help - let me know.  All I have to say is, Lord thank you for taking Ike away, now please find Caylee and Natalee.  Thanks for listening - it really has been scarey here!   

WOW...sounds like a rough time.  Prayers to you.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: September 15, 2008, 08:03:13 AM »

In a few minutes, NBC is doing an update on Caylee.  It's about LE putting the squeeze on Casey by releasing the tapes of her interviews.

Good Morning Everyone...

I don't think the LE is releasing this information to put the squeeze on Casey..if she hasn't cracked by now, I don't think she will...but I think it's a nice side effect for them.

Because of the enormous public intrest in this case, the media is putting "the squeeze" on LE to release the public information to further there program ratings. If I'm not mistaken, it was the Orlando Sentinel that petitioned the LE for the release of those 400+ pages of reports which are public documents and the audio tapes just what's in those documents.

just my opinion

Coffee Time !! 

I agree with you. the media ain't letting this go....we're talking about a sweet innocent 3 year old beautiful child who deserves justice!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: September 15, 2008, 08:08:14 AM »

NBC gave a summary of Caylee's disappearance.  They talked about the hair, decomposition, and chloroform.  They played the audio tapes where Casey was lying about what had happened to Caylee.  Casey kept saying that she doesn't know where Caylee is.

Dan Abrams said that he doesn't think LE has enough evidence to charge Casey.  If they had enough evidence, they would have charged her by now.  He thinks that they are releasing these tapes to put heat on Casey.  He said that releasing tapes like this is highly unusual in advance of charges being filed.  Casey is lying and they know it.  At this point, Casey is probably the only person that they are looking at.  She is the focus of the investigation.

OMG this is just so wrong!  People can get arested for having an open container or an ounce of pot in their car but Casey can ride around with chloroform and remnants of a decomposed body........... wrong, wrong!   Casey Anthony, I hope you get yours some day.  Shame on you.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: September 15, 2008, 08:09:18 AM »

Thanks Goodness you are ok!! Stay safe....When we had a storm in June we lost power for 4 days but instead of burning candles at night, we took our solar lights from outside and brought them in the house at night..They were wonderful!!Come morning we would put them back outside to charge and bring them right back in at night...Just an idea for those who do not have power...
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: September 15, 2008, 08:10:17 AM »

WOW...sounds like a rough time.  Prayers to you.

Thank you so much Beachgirl.... I just don't want people to worry if they cannot get through to their loved ones.  I am glad I can come back here and "read" with friends!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: September 15, 2008, 08:15:05 AM »

The solar lights are a fantastic idea!  Thank you!  We are all running out of batteries and candles too!  I didn't think of that!

OK, can someone get me up to date since I have missed about 5 gazillion pages!?  Did they find out whose body was in the bag in Jacksonville?  Have they ever said if the backpack and clothes were Casey's and Caylee's?  Didn't they find bones and clothes also?  I also need to read about Natalee.  Is it true we are getting closer?  You all are great - thank you!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
HeatherinRI
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: September 15, 2008, 08:20:29 AM »

I just want to ask this:  If you were CA and Casey would not talk, what as a mother or father would you really do?  Would you throw her out?  Choke the heck out of her?  Seriously, for all the protective mothers, what would you really do....not what you would want to do, Big difference!  Just a hypothetical question....I know, I know none of kids would ever end up like Casey but if

Honestly, I've talked about this with my Husband. When it comes down to your kids, you protect them. Its a natural instinct. Noone can sit here and say exactly what they would do because I do believe that the situation has to be VERY difficult on CA. She knows her daughter is a liar and a thief, but can she picture her also being a murderer? Probably not... I think she is clinging to some sort of hope that MAYBE, just maybe this time she is telling the truth... I can't imagine being in her shoes, and to make matters worse having the media all over her while she clearly is struggling to live and come to terms with everything.
To answer the question If it were my kid, I'd be on him every second of the day I'd ask a million questions, catch him in lies if lies came about, I'd take him out every single day to go looking for my grandchild if he insisted that they were alive, I wouldn't let him get an ounce of sleep till my grandchild was found...  Would I kick him out, probably not... Every parent wants to protect their child and believe they are good.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #372 on: September 15, 2008, 08:24:42 AM »

While this is upsetting, I must say this, "consider the source".  This is a news program doing just what we are doing here, speculating.  I am sure that the LE has not charged her due to the fact that they want to find Caylee first, and to avoid allowing the defense to have the option of a speedy trial. 
While I agree with much of what was said within this program, that part I just do not.  The State Attorney's office knows what they are doing in this case, and we, even though we have some pretty good all star detectives among us, we do not know all the cards on the table or up the sleeves.

IMOO

HeatherinRI
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: September 15, 2008, 08:26:29 AM »

You know the more and more time goes on and they don't find Caylee I'm convinced that Casey did not do this alone. How is this girl smart enough to do this without anyone seeing/knowing anything about it? I don't think she is.
HeatherinRI
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: September 15, 2008, 08:32:28 AM »

While this is upsetting, I must say this, "consider the source".  This is a news program doing just what we are doing here, speculating.  I am sure that the LE has not charged her due to the fact that they want to find Caylee first, and to avoid allowing the defense to have the option of a speedy trial. 
While I agree with much of what was said within this program, that part I just do not.  The State Attorney's office knows what they are doing in this case, and we, even though we have some pretty good all star detectives among us, we do not know all the cards on the table or up the sleeves.

IMOO

I agree with you 100%. I think everyone is just frustrated that she hasn't been charged even though Caylee has been missing for 3 months now. LE knows what they are doing, and much to our dismay they cannot and will not release EVERY single bit of information that they have on this case... that would mess things up. I think they are hoping Caylees body is found soon, and getting their ducks in a row to take Casey down... She knows it... Jose knows it... there is no way that LE will let this go, the spotlight is on them... something WILL happen...

But my question is, Can she be charged/convicted of murder without a body being found? I know that it has been done before... I'm hoping it happens with this case if Caylee is never found (god forbid)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: September 15, 2008, 08:33:03 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...

just my opinion

Coffee Time !! 

At this point in the case NBC should be having the Monkey's do the updates on Caylee as this board seems to know more than any reporter ever could.  What is the update...Casey left her room and went to the kitchen for a snack?  Thats pretty much all there has been.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: September 15, 2008, 08:33:41 AM »

I just want to ask this:  If you were CA and Casey would not talk, what as a mother or father would you really do?  Would you throw her out?  Choke the heck out of her?  Seriously, for all the protective mothers, what would you really do....not what you would want to do, Big difference!  Just a hypothetical question....I know, I know none of kids would ever end up like Casey but if
I think she has talked, but just to her family and they are all Protecting her,because they don't want to loose another one.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: September 15, 2008, 08:36:34 AM »

WOW WOW....Please be safe! I can't imagine going through this.. So scary it must be for you all.  How thoughtful and kind of you to reach out to others monkey's loved ones!!!!!!!! {{{{{hugs}}}}

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #378 on: September 15, 2008, 08:39:43 AM »

IMOO

I agree with you 100%. I think everyone is just frustrated that she hasn't been charged even though Caylee has been missing for 3 months now. LE knows what they are doing, and much to our dismay they cannot and will not release EVERY single bit of information that they have on this case... that would mess things up. I think they are hoping Caylees body is found soon, and getting their ducks in a row to take Casey down... She knows it... Jose knows it... there is no way that LE will let this go, the spotlight is on them... something WILL happen...

But my question is, Can she be charged/convicted of murder without a body being found? I know that it has been done before... I'm hoping it happens with this case if Caylee is never found (god forbid)

I am not a lawyer (but I play one on TV..j/k)  no no on a serious note.  I think that the State Attorney is probably looking at their options in this case and how to get the conviction.  That is another reason why I am sure they are taking their time.  Get as much evidence, give Casey enough rope to hang herself here in this case...I know everyone keeps saying she is not going to crack, and yes I agree maybe she never will, but the one thing that I DO know is this...the girl is human (whether we want to disagree with that or not) she is human, and every human makes a mistake.  She is not perfect and she did not commit the perfect crime.  The only thing that she did in her favor is waite to let anyone know Caylee was gone.  That is all she has working in her favor right now, other than that what else does she have going for her?  Her lies? I do not think so.  Casey is not without error here.  The LE and the State Attorney's office just has to find that weak link in this case, IF they have not already, and begin to use it against her.

luvmykids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: September 15, 2008, 08:44:18 AM »

This is my first post. I have been coming back to this site because I am so into this case. The last time I was this interested was with the OJ Simpson case. Anyway, thank you all for the thoughts and ideas. It keeps me thinking which may be a problem because it is all I think about lately. Smile I figured I would join in and state some of my thoughts on this. First, I still hope that Caylee is alive. I know that LE said that hair that matched Caylee was found in the trunk but I remember seeing some pictures of Caylee wearing a hat. If that hat, or shirt or other clothes from Caylee, were every thrown in that trunk, it is easy for the hair to get there. I think that I heard that the hair also had signs of decomposition. I am wondering if this was a misstatement made by LE and they might have said this to get people to assume it was Caylee in the trunk. I question if it was really Caylee because I keep seeing the grandfather saying the body in the trunk was not my granddaughter's body. It could be him in denial, but I wonder if he knows whose body it was.

This is what I was thinking, before I went to bed and when I got up this morning, Casey took Caylee with her after the fight with her mother and her mother said she was in Jacksonville. Did Casey go to Jacksonville or anywhere in Northern Florida? If so, were there any missing person reports in that area, or in any part of Florida for that matter? Maybe she was with someone else. Her boyfriend or Amy or someone. Went up to buy drugs or do some illegal activity. For one reason or another someone was killed and the body was put in her trunk. Well, for one if Caylee was with her, she is a child and they do like to talk, so Casey can't take the risk of her saying anything to her mother who would definitely not let Casey get away with that. So, Casey decides to keep Caylee away for a while until she thinks Caylee forgets what happened. Or, if the person who was killed had connections or the person she was with had connections with gangs or other illegal groups, Casey felt that Caylee was at risk and sent her away until things calmed down.

She did purchase plane tickets. One was to Puerto Rico which you do not need a passport for. I feel that there may be another person involved that the police have not mentioned or do not know about. It has gotten to the point where everyone is saying that Casey is a child killer and her parents are rotten but maybe the LE wants it to get this way so that there are protesters and people on the Internet that put pressure on the Anthony's instead of the police. This way someone will snap and say something to finally show the truth and get everyone to realize that they are not what everyone is saying. I don't think that the grandparents knew what happened before the call, but I think they know a lot more now and can't say for Caylee's sake. With George's comment about the body not being Caylee's and the fact that they aren't looking for Caylee anymore may mean that they know that Caylee isn't around here. That maybe Caylee is in PR or Oregon or wherever they came from with a distant relative that lives in an isolated area where people can not recognize Caylee. The police might be waiting because what Casey is involved with is much bigger than just this case and they want to get someone else who is more important than just one mother who constantly lies and has some psychological issues. Don't you think the grandmother would care more about Caylee than Casey at this point? She was at the point where she was thinking of getting custody of Caylee. George probably already had enough of Caylee's lying. Both probably care more about Caylee's whereabouts than their daughter going to jail.

Again, just my opinion and some things that are going through my head. I would rather think this way until Caylee's body is found.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.