May 28, 2024, 01:18:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 352418 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #420 on: September 15, 2008, 09:47:25 AM »

Well, I gotta go get some work done, will try to catch up with y'all later, but not holding my breath, it will probably be more like another week before I have a chance to get back on here... darn typhoon!!!!

Stay safe!  Good luck you are in my prayers.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #421 on: September 15, 2008, 09:54:02 AM »

Cubbee!!!!!!! OMG!!  I have tried to give you a call and all I get is a busy signal....I knew you were okay though.  You would call me and my phone would ring but when I answered I got nothing....still some kind of problem with the cell towers I guess.  Good to see you are doing well.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #422 on: September 15, 2008, 09:56:03 AM »

G' morning all!

--------

A neighbor across the street from the Anthonys said he's glad to hear about the possible protester injunction. He said he also he felt the need to cordon off his yard and put up "no trespassing" signs.

"The problem is getting bigger and bigger," he said.

Attorney General Bill McCollum said he's not familiar with many cases of a homeowner's associations trying to limit protests. McCollum said it may come down to whether the judge feels the association owns the sidewalks and has a right to control them.

Debbie Sanders and her husband came to the Anthony home from New Jersey to drop off rosary beads and an angel with Caylee's name on it.

"I've followed this story every night," Sanders said. "I have children, so I feel she was part of the family."

For every show of support, there were plenty of critics. A man dropped a profanity-laced sign in the Anthony's yard and then sped off in his car.

Anyone with information for deputies about the Caylee Anthony case should call Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17472147/detail.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #423 on: September 15, 2008, 09:57:36 AM »

Skeletal Remains Found in Boca Raton Just Off The Road. Click on video.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-912bocabones,0,6779306.story

I read on WS this morning about remains being found in Ocala too. That is about an hour away from Orlando and Boca Raton is 3 hours. I don't tihnk there is a news story yet. Someone just heard a "teaser."

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: September 15, 2008, 09:59:53 AM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-912bocabones,0,6779306.story

I read on WS this morning about remains being found in Ocala too. That is about an hour away from Orlando and Boca Raton is 3 hours. I don't tihnk there is a news story yet. Someone just heard a "teaser."

I am starting to consider moving given all of these findings!  Remains found near Ocala, isn't that the area Trenton Duckett was from? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: September 15, 2008, 10:02:18 AM »

Good morning monkeys! I don't recognize alot of faces, but am sure glad to be here , even if only for a short while. I got my power back for two days and then lost it again about 3 a.m. Friday and didn't get it back again until 7 p.m. Saturday. We are still in recovery mode from Gustav and my heart and prayers go out to those who have been affected by Ike.
I am at a friends and still don't have cable and internet. Everytime I try to call my provider to try to find out if they have ANY idea of when our service might be restored, I get someone in India who inevitably has to look at "de mop".... they then tell me something along the lines of "oh, dere is no service in you area....." NO SHIT!!!!
Anyway, I have only been fortunate enought to get on here one time since Gustav and only have a little bit of time here this morning... I know it is rude to ask, but can someone please give me a brief summary of what I have missed? Sunny and Lala's have kept me up until the time TES left, but I haven't been able to reach any of them since....
Also, has anyone heard from cajunmiracle? I hope she is not flooded...
Welcome to all the new monkeys!!!!

Cubbee - Cajun has posted, she is ok.  I left a NH update for you in the NH thread.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #426 on: September 15, 2008, 10:02:49 AM »

G' morning all!

--------

A neighbor across the street from the Anthonys said he's glad to hear about the possible protester injunction. He said he also he felt the need to cordon off his yard and put up "no trespassing" signs.

Attorney General Bill McCollum said he's not familiar with many cases of a homeowner's associations trying to limit protests. McCollum said it may come down to whether the judge feels the association owns the sidewalks and has a right to control them.

Debbie Sanders and her husband came to the Anthony home from New Jersey to drop off rosary beads and an angel with Caylee's name on it.

"I've followed this story every night," Sanders said. "I have children, so I feel she was part of the family."

For every show of support, there were plenty of critics. A man dropped a profanity-laced sign in the Anthony's yard and then sped off in his car.

Anyone with information for deputies about the Caylee Anthony case should call Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS.

Can a judge really rule against an Ammendment and a persons rights to free speach?  I mean I can see him not allowing the use of the sidewalks (maybe), but the road is public property.  I may not agree with what they are doing, but I do agree with their right to do it.  I do feel bad for the innocent neighbors being disturbed by this.
I believe a silent protest would have more effect than what is currently taking place.  Stand there and hold up your sign..no honking or screaming.  Just let them know that you are there and watching them. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #427 on: September 15, 2008, 10:03:45 AM »

I am starting to consider moving given all of these findings!  Remains found near Ocala, isn't that the area Trenton Duckett was from? 

It's creepy, I know. I think he was from the area or had visited there. A poster on WS thought Cindy's parents' home is in that area too. But I'm not sure.

I remember you, Caylee.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #428 on: September 15, 2008, 10:04:11 AM »

this is getting totally rediculous, its to the point where my husband brought up the idea of flying me to orlando to pick through the landfill..thats pretty bad you guys...the sad part is that he is very serious about it...the only problem is that i dont have anywhere to take my little girl...she wants to go but i dont think its right to have her out there looking for a dead body, although children sometimes have better eyes...my daughter is 11 and is very connected to this little girl for some reason...what do you guys think?

I took my Daughter with me to search but she is 15. She helped at the command center only.  It was a very eye opening experience for her.  She saw that maybe she had a better Mom then she had previously thought she had. She is at a bad age and thinks I am a total B*tch right now.  I think it was good for her.

My Son is 11..I would not have taken him.  He is just too young.

I once had to view crime scene photos for a friend whos Mother had been killed by a drunk driver. Those photos are forever in my memory. I am not sure how healthy it is for anybody to view anything even close to that.. especially a child.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: September 15, 2008, 10:05:03 AM »

G' morning all!

--------

Carpe, this is a drive by post as I am on my way out to an apptt.

However, thanks for posting that. I must say I got a chuckle from the guy who "dropped a profanity-laced sign in the Anthony's yard and then sped off in his car.."  LOL 

This case is just so sad, that every once in awhile we need to chuckle!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: September 15, 2008, 10:05:40 AM »

I really do not see the suit getting much traction. I believe the
sidewalks to be public and not owned by the HOA.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: September 15, 2008, 10:06:44 AM »

this is getting totally rediculous, its to the point where my husband brought up the idea of flying me to orlando to pick through the landfill..thats pretty bad you guys...the sad part is that he is very serious about it...the only problem is that i dont have anywhere to take my little girl...she wants to go but i dont think its right to have her out there looking for a dead body, although children sometimes have better eyes...my daughter is 11 and is very connected to this little girl for some reason...what do you guys think?

I took my Daughter with me to search but she is 15. She helped at the command center only.  It was a very eye opening experience for her.  She saw that maybe she had a better Mom then she had previously thought she had. She is at a bad age and thinks I am a total B*tch right now.  I think it was good for her.

I once had to view crime scene photos for a friend whos Mother had been killed by a drunk driver. Those photos are forever in my memory. I am not sure how healthy it is for anybody to view anything even close to that.. especially a child.

Beachgirl hang in there.  When I was 15-17 I thought my ma was a total "witch" as well, but now she is my best friend.  We talk every single day atleast once if not more.  Its a "stage", but keep being a good Mom, thats all you can continue to do.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: September 15, 2008, 10:09:31 AM »

I really do not see the suit getting much traction. I believe the
sidewalks to be public and not owned by the HOA.

IF the judge does rule in favor of the injunction that town is going to have a whole mess on their hands.  I believe it will blow up in their face even more so than it has already.  That would be media attention that this city would not want nor does it need right now.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: September 15, 2008, 10:10:55 AM »

Last night I was listing to those interviews again..And even though we know there is no Juliette, I found this interesting...3 weeks prior to July 15th was JUNE 24th...What exactly is this?

I think it is like her 31 days comment..Even though she is saying June 9th something keeps making her refer to the June 15th-24th date..

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: September 15, 2008, 10:12:09 AM »

G' morning all!

--------

Can a judge really rule against an Ammendment and a persons rights to free speach?  I mean I can see him not allowing the use of the sidewalks (maybe), but the road is public property.  I may not agree with what they are doing, but I do agree with their right to do it.  I do feel bad for the innocent neighbors being disturbed by this.
I believe a silent protest would have more effect than what is currently taking place.  Stand there and hold up your sign..no honking or screaming.  Just let them know that you are there and watching them. 

Good morning all you sunshine monkeys !!!
You have a constitional right to gather and so on, on  public property etc.  .  A judge must weigh the rights of the protesters along with the rights of the homeowners.  Right to peaceful neighborhood doesn't compare.  BUT, the judge might try and make peace by limiting the hours of protest.  I don't even know if they can make be quiet unless there is a noise ordinance.
That is my opinion and i am stickin to it.   
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: September 15, 2008, 10:14:16 AM »

Beachgirl hang in there.  When I was 15-17 I thought my ma was a total "witch" as well, but now she is my best friend.  We talk every single day atleast once if not more.  Its a "stage", but keep being a good Mom, thats all you can continue to do.

I keep holding on to the fact that it is a stage.  She is just AWFUL right now.  I have even sat and thought as this Casey case develops that....Cindy and George just lost control of Casey.  Being that she is still their child they had to keep trying to get it right with her and failed.  I have dealt with lying, hatred, negative thoughts, suicide threats and a SMART A$$ mouth  from my Daughter the best I can.  I am here to tell you that some days...I have considered just giving up on her. You can only take so much of getting kicked in the teeth from your child.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: September 15, 2008, 10:14:46 AM »

I got a kick out of it too, Elaine. Now do not get me wrong, I would never
support someone who did it, or do it myself.

... but I can only laugh about it... because I cannot think of anyone
more deserving of it than the Anthony's... because of what they are
doing to protect their daughter.

In the dictionary, under the word 'obscene' ... you will find the
Anthony family portrait!

------------------
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #437 on: September 15, 2008, 10:15:25 AM »

Geesh .... Is Boca a few hours away from Anthonys?  Lots of bones hanging around in Florida. I wish they would say if it was to be from adult or child.........

O/T .........sort of.

At the moment I have 25 cases of unidentified remains in FL alone, in my 'bodies found/unidentifed remains' folder I keep on my desktop. I do a lot of work in this area (human remains discovered) and I want to say that those 25 I have at the moment are only a smidgen of what is actually out there. This Country is literally littered with dead bodies and bones. It is mind boggling, to say the least.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: September 15, 2008, 10:21:03 AM »

G' morning all!

--------

I am the Director of Operations at a hotel in a downtown location.  We often have a lot of musicians, politicians, etc, stay here.  More times than not, crowds form outside of the hotel to try to catch a glimpse of these people, and we have had to call police almost every single time to help with crowd control.  They have moved people off of our sidewalks and have called it "impeding progress" (as they are interfering with the normal flow of traffic on the sidewalks) and when the crowd gets loud or rowdy, they have threatened arrest, or sometimes have actually arrested people, for "breach of peace".  I am surprised that something like this has not happened in the case of the Anthonys.

I am an absolute believer in peaceful protest.  I believe that they would get more of a rise out of the crazy Anthony's if the protesters were peaceful and respectful, which would in turn make the Anthony's actions seem that much more crazy.  I believe in people's right to free speech, but I don't believe that people screaming and yelling and stooping to the crazie's level gets anyone anywhere. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: September 15, 2008, 10:24:45 AM »

I keep holding on to the fact that it is a stage.  She is just AWFUL right now.  I have even sat and thought as this Casey case develops that....Cindy and George just lost control of Casey.  Being that she is still their child they had to keep trying to get it right with her and failed.  I have dealt with lying, hatred, negative thoughts, suicide threats and a SMART A$$ mouth  from my Daughter the best I can.  I am here to tell you that some days...I have considered just giving up on her. You can only take so much of getting kicked in the teeth from your child.

Can not say I ever threatened the suicide, but my brother did and had a failed attempt.  I would seek counseling for that, also you need an outlet as well, maybe a personal counsil for yourself.  I was pretty smart mouthed and hatefull to my Mother as well, no clue as to why, but I remember not thinking of my mom as a person with feelings, she was my mom and she should be "used to it", thats what mom's do.  Or so I thought.  I was so fixed on my friends and their problems, my mom was an adult, she could deal with it...not making excuses just trying to remember all that went on in my adolesent brain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.