April 28, 2024, 11:10:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348521 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1840 on: September 16, 2008, 09:14:01 AM »

If chloroform was found with Nicole Ganguzza then can it be compared with the air samples from casey's car to see if they come from the same source?

Sorry if this has been asked
What are we exploring here? Do you think there is a connection here with casey? I read this article i din't see where chloroform was found by her car.
I was just asking I am still trying to catch up I was not sure if Chloroform was found with Nicole or not..It was just a question I am still behind...
Sorry
Oh no don't be sorry.. I was just trying to catch up to..I know someone stated last night that there was chloroform by her car but i can't find it in any articles i've read.. I just thought you might know...I was just reaching...lol!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1841 on: September 16, 2008, 09:15:15 AM »

RED - if you don't mind me asking, what is your theory about how Caylee died?

Having covered and followed so many cases similar to this I would have first thought that "some thing bad happened" and it was an accidental death.  However, the reactions and actions of Casey, the family dynamic and the presence of chloroform in the trunk have made me back off of it being an accident. It would not be the first time that a mother claimed that a stranger took their child or car jacked their vehicle and killed their child only to find out that it was the mother. It's not a stretch as we have covered such stories.

This case has followed in many respects Joran Van der Sloot's mannerisms following the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. I am in the process of writing a FP post that compares and contrasts the two cases. As of the moment the only real contrast is the diligent effort on the part of the Orange County police and investigators as compared to the ALE.

The callus disregard and sociopathic tendencies of Casey really trouble me. Her lack of empathy and selfish behavior are troubling. Also, the fact that it would appear that she has that malicious gene to get even with her mother and father in any manner possible knowing that they cared for little Caylee, what seems to be more that her.

I am a firm believer in spontaneous utterances and when Cindy Anthony told the 911 operator that the trunk smelled like death, she knew what she was talking about. She knew at that moment in time, after not having seen her granddaughter for a month that Casey did something.

After reading court documents and listening to the interrogations, one thing among all others strikes me. The fact that she had created a lie and rehearsed it.

Innocent people do not need to lie. Also, accidents are explainable. They are not right, but they are explainable. Just as in the case of Natalee, there was a reason why JVDS felt the need to get rid of NH's body. That same motive in my opinion comes into play here. What mother would discard their baby's body? There would have to be a reason.

One only feels the need to get rid of a body, if one does not want others to see what specifically happened to that body.

Red - Interesting comparison. That reminds me. I watched Dominick Dunne's show the other night about Andrew Cunanan. A few things that were said about him reminded me of Casey: He took bits and pieces of other peoples lives to create his own fictitious reality. He wanted others to believe he came from a much different background than he did. His personality was very fragmented. He was a master of vagueness. He had no desire to do real work and expected everything to be given to him. It makes me wonder what Casey could be capable of in the future if she's not behind bars. After all, if she feels ok after committing this crime, what could be worse?

I remember you, Caylee.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: September 16, 2008, 09:16:37 AM »

If chloroform was found with Nicole Ganguzza then can it be compared with the air samples from casey's car to see if they come from the same source?

Jogger abducted, killed by someone familiar with area, investigator says
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:Fjf6HCtbrwwJ:www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-ucf-jogger-slain-061208,0,7295335.story+Nicole+Ganguzza&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1843 on: September 16, 2008, 09:18:11 AM »

Oh, and if there needs to be one more item to rant about.

Wearing a rosary and T-shirt depicting her missing daughter, Anthony surrendered to deputy sheriffs after a scheduled meeting with her home-confinement officer at the Orange County Jail.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey1608sep16,0,6766991.story

Casey a Rosary is for prayer, NOT fashion.

Rosaries are also worn hanging from or looped over a belt, particularly with some religious habits, pinned to and hanging from a shoulder or neckline, or wrapped around a wrist or arm as a bracelet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosary

Please remove the Rosary.

Peace Monkeys
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: September 16, 2008, 09:19:07 AM »

Padilla has stated that he believed Lee was the father of Caylee. That's a pretty assertive statement. I don't think he pulled that out of his hat. Think about the hair strand DNA results.

Hi, I missed that. When/Where, et cetera did LP say that?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: September 16, 2008, 09:20:05 AM »

What are we exploring here? Do you think there is a connection here with casey? I read this article i din't see where chloroform was found by her car.
I was just asking I am still trying to catch up I was not sure if Chloroform was found with Nicole or not..It was just a question I am still behind...
Sorry
Oh no don't be sorry.. I was just trying to catch up to..I know someone stated last night that there was chloroform by her car but i can't find it in any articles i've read.. I just thought you might know...I was just reaching...lol!
::MonkeyWink::I cant either... ::MonkeyWink::It stinks when I get so far behind..Lol
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1846 on: September 16, 2008, 09:21:59 AM »

I dont see what finding Caylee's father really is going to do....
why can't we just find HER.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1847 on: September 16, 2008, 09:22:51 AM »

Oh, and if there needs to be one more item to rant about.

Wearing a rosary and T-shirt depicting her missing daughter, Anthony surrendered to deputy sheriffs after a scheduled meeting with her home-confinement officer at the Orange County Jail.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey1608sep16,0,6766991.story

Casey a Rosary is for prayer, NOT fashion.

Rosaries are also worn hanging from or looped over a belt, particularly with some religious habits, pinned to and hanging from a shoulder or neckline, or wrapped around a wrist or arm as a bracelet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosary

Please remove the Rosary.

Oh, and Rosary is always capitalized.

Forgot this as well

The Roman Catholic Church states: "Sacred objects, set aside for divine worship by dedication or blessing, are to be treated with reverence. They are not to be made over to secular or inappropriate use, even though they may belong to private persons"[45]. Thus it is acceptable to wear a rosary if one is doing so to show veneration, however it is not acceptable if one is wearing the rosary irreverently, such as wearing it as a piece of jewelry.

Peace Monkeys
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: September 16, 2008, 09:22:51 AM »

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1849 on: September 16, 2008, 09:23:47 AM »

Padilla has stated that he believed Lee was the father of Caylee. That's a pretty assertive statement. I don't think he pulled that out of his hat. Think about the hair strand DNA results.

LP made that statement on nancy grace after he revoked her bond
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: September 16, 2008, 09:24:42 AM »

Has she already gone to coury????

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: September 16, 2008, 09:27:30 AM »

YES and I'm sure she will be out soon.

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: September 16, 2008, 09:28:08 AM »

Has she already gone to coury????

Casey and her attorney, Jose Baez, appeared in court just at 9:00 a.m. Tuesday morning. The judge quickly set the bond and told Casey she was not to have contact with the victim. When asked if she understood, Casey replied, “Yes.”

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: September 16, 2008, 09:29:09 AM »

LP made that statement on nancy grace after he revoked her bond

Gosh, I watch NG every weeknight. I can't believe I missed a statement like that. That is, well, that is a weighty accusation. I hope he has some hard evidence to go on. I, personally, wouldn't just throw a thought out there like that. Yikes!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: September 16, 2008, 09:29:59 AM »

MAN That must have been 9ET I could scream did he keep the bond the same?

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: September 16, 2008, 09:30:47 AM »

MAN That must have been 9ET I could scream did he keep the bond the same?

$1200.00 I think

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: September 16, 2008, 09:36:07 AM »

So, she's gonna get bonded out again...

Well, if that aint a fine howdy do....

Hey Casey..remember when you are having your "lawyer sessions", tell Baez to wear one of these..... Safe

I wonder if it was worth 1200 bucks?

"God dont like ugly"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: September 16, 2008, 09:36:37 AM »

RED - if you don't mind me asking, what is your theory about how Caylee died?

Having covered and followed so many cases similar to this I would have first thought that "some thing bad happened" and it was an accidental death.  However, the reactions and actions of Casey, the family dynamic and the presence of chloroform in the trunk have made me back off of it being an accident. It would not be the first time that a mother claimed that a stranger took their child or car jacked their vehicle and killed their child only to find out that it was the mother. It's not a stretch as we have covered such stories.

This case has followed in many respects Joran Van der Sloot's mannerisms following the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. I am in the process of writing a FP post that compares and contrasts the two cases. As of the moment the only real contrast is the diligent effort on the part of the Orange County police and investigators as compared to the ALE.

The callus disregard and sociopathic tendencies of Casey really trouble me. Her lack of empathy and selfish behavior are troubling. Also, the fact that it would appear that she has that malicious gene to get even with her mother and father in any manner possible knowing that they cared for little Caylee, what seems to be more that her.

I am a firm believer in spontaneous utterances and when Cindy Anthony told the 911 operator that the trunk smelled like death, she knew what she was talking about. She knew at that moment in time, after not having seen her granddaughter for a month that Casey did something.

After reading court documents and listening to the interrogations, one thing among all others strikes me. The fact that she had created a lie and rehearsed it.

Innocent people do not need to lie. Also, accidents are explainable. They are not right, but they are explainable. Just as in the case of Natalee, there was a reason why JVDS felt the need to get rid of NH's body. That same motive in my opinion comes into play here. What mother would discard their baby's body? There would have to be a reason.

One only feels the need to get rid of a body, if one does not want others to see what specifically happened to that body.

Red - Interesting comparison. That reminds me. I watched Dominick Dunne's show the other night about Andrew Cunanan. A few things that were said about him reminded me of Casey: He took bits and pieces of other peoples lives to create his own fictitious reality. He wanted others to believe he came from a much different background than he did. His personality was very fragmented. He was a master of vagueness. He had no desire to do real work and expected everything to be given to him. It makes me wonder what Casey could be capable of in the future if she's not behind bars. After all, if she feels ok after committing this crime, what could be worse?

RED:  Excellent !!!
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1858 on: September 16, 2008, 09:36:59 AM »

Here is yet another set of pictures of the mother of the year.....

http://i38.tinypic.com/28i7pr9.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/2mjrza.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/1zlptzm.jpg

And, for the record, CINDY, I found them on WS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: September 16, 2008, 09:38:40 AM »

I think its awesome that the person she has to report to each week cut her time for going to Jose's no sooner than 12:30 and home by 4!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.