March 29, 2024, 09:08:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 297481 times)
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: September 21, 2008, 08:06:12 PM »

Here I go again.  Two posts in a row.  One thing that bothers me is when things are starting to move again with the case; 1) witness coming forward 2) shoe found in pond? 3) articles coming out in Diario;  then old theories come back into play.  The crab trap findings were so hopeful and then it just kind of went away.  We never heard anything else about it.  Then we a new poster that says that the scene of the crime is VDS home and that the witness is lying.  So many theories.  If this witness had not come forward, would anything be happening in this case or be made public?  You have to wonder. 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: September 21, 2008, 08:09:43 PM »

Lala's - This is from Red.  I haven't found the newspaper article, but I know it's back there somehwere.  I'll keep looking.

Reports are stating that the piece of clothing and DNA was not a match to missing Alabama teen in Aruba, Natalee Holloway. One might presume the first question is … then who’s is it? How many crab traps with clothing in them are in the waters of Aruba?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2008, 08:10:48 PM »

"The...sonar data reveals the seabed as if it were a scroll...The numerous ROV dives are the rosetta stone for reading the great manuscript."

Remember Kyle said the evidence was taken by ALE...so where does that leave us again?  Same place as the shoe given to ALE and no one has heard from it sense.  Wonder when the witness will be taken by the ALE and never heard from again as in the other witnesses.  Hmmmmm...

How sad if that 'skull' was the only thing left of Natalee Holloway and it is gone forever, due to ALE taking the 'evidence' from the ocean floor.

I still wonder about the bones with tissue that were found the summer after she disappeared, and continue to wash up on the beaches.  Was the body separated and pieces have made their way back to the beach? 

The item that looks like a shoe, what did ALE say that was?  The items that look like a collapsed plastic bag/sheeting, what exactly was all that stuff in the trap? 

Where is that stuff?  Did ALE inventory that stuff and video/record its recovery and transfer?  Did it ever make it to the NFI?

Perhaps the Rosetta Stone and great manuscript are all the other folks that have disappeared from Aruba?  How many illegal aliens have gone missing during the past twenty years?  How many sex workers? 

If not Natalee, than who?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #163 on: September 21, 2008, 08:12:14 PM »

Thanks vms

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: September 21, 2008, 08:13:52 PM »

WhiskeyGirl,  on previous page Kermit says that Kyle gave the shoe that was found in crab trap to the FBI.  He says (implies) it is Joran's missing K-Swiss.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2008, 08:22:00 PM »

I still can't find the article itself.  Maybe Klaas knows where it is.

From oceanexploraton:

As of the 2nd week of Feb, this is what I had learned from the FBI:

The contents of the trap were being actively investigated.  The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample.  Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case.  The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

Kyle also mentions a Dutch "recovery" boat in the area of the trap site.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366626
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: September 21, 2008, 08:30:18 PM »

Here are my thoughts and remember they are only worth about 2 cents...

First, I don't think Kyle ever accessed the items in the trap.  As far as I know he only saw his underwater images that were leaked after being sent to the FBI.  They were leaked to BFN if I ma not mistaken.  So Kyle could not have given a shoe to the FBI.  The only people known to touch the contents of that crab trap were with ALE.  If I am not mistaken again, Mos was onboard when the little ROV thingy went down and sent up the first pictures.  I seem to remember a photo of him being there somewhere around here.

Secondly, if it is true that Kyle actually physically gave a shoe to the FBI, then when did he get it?  I thought Kyle was on shore when they brought it up.  Also...how can there be two shoes now...one in the ocean and one in the pond?  Are they different feet?  That is possible.  Could it be that Joran first dumped her in the pond and then told daddy and Paulus said that won't work I know the person we need to get to fix this mess.  They then removed her and carried her out to sea?  What date was the crab trap reported missing?  Does anyone remember?

Truthfully, I go back to the simple explanation...Paulus did not have enough time to remove her every night...so what did he do that first night? 

So far we have...the landfill location...the first pond at Moko...the second pond at Monserat...the boat out a mile in the ocean in the crab trap...the burial on Sloot property...the caves...the crypts...that is a small island....someone knows where she is and that person is Paulus....maybe we should ask Lorenzo?  He probably knows all the details...but then no one believes me when I say that. LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #167 on: September 21, 2008, 08:32:49 PM »

What made the Persistence crew check the Monserrat dam area?  Was the search used to distract from the ocean?   

It has always been my opinion that was just another distraction.

A distraction by whom?
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: September 21, 2008, 08:45:24 PM »

The photos were posted on BNH by Robin....who requested no one copy them....then they were posted everywhere....no surprize....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #169 on: September 21, 2008, 08:57:05 PM »

Not sure if anyone has posted this already...

Apparently, Koen and Sander are both still in GA and attending Gainesville State.
http://ezleagues.ezfacility.com/team.aspx?team_id=341980

Thanks vms!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: September 21, 2008, 08:57:34 PM »

The photos were posted on BNH by Robin....who requested no one copy them....then they were posted everywhere....no surprize....

Robin was very foolish to post them on the internet. 
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: September 21, 2008, 08:58:57 PM »

Not the smartest move for sure....
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: September 21, 2008, 09:00:02 PM »

If I remember correctly it ticked off Kyle also...
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: September 21, 2008, 09:02:04 PM »

Here are my thoughts and remember they are only worth about 2 cents...

First, I don't think Kyle ever accessed the items in the trap.  As far as I know he only saw his underwater images that were leaked after being sent to the FBI.  They were leaked to BFN if I ma not mistaken.  So Kyle could not have given a shoe to the FBI.  The only people known to touch the contents of that crab trap were with ALE.  If I am not mistaken again, Mos was onboard when the little ROV thingy went down and sent up the first pictures.  I seem to remember a photo of him being there somewhere around here.

Secondly, if it is true that Kyle actually physically gave a shoe to the FBI, then when did he get it?  I thought Kyle was on shore when they brought it up.  Also...how can there be two shoes now...one in the ocean and one in the pond?  Are they different feet?  That is possible.  Could it be that Joran first dumped her in the pond and then told daddy and Paulus said that won't work I know the person we need to get to fix this mess.  They then removed her and carried her out to sea?  What date was the crab trap reported missing?  Does anyone remember?

Truthfully, I go back to the simple explanation...Paulus did not have enough time to remove her every night...so what did he do that first night? 

So far we have...the landfill location...the first pond at Moko...the second pond at Monserat...the boat out a mile in the ocean in the crab trap...the burial on Sloot property...the caves...the crypts...that is a small island....someone knows where she is and that person is Paulus....maybe we should ask Lorenzo?  He probably knows all the details...but then no one believes me when I say that. LOL

We saw divers going down to a trap.  Was it the trap where we can see the skull
and shoe? ....or another trap?

The Freemasonary rutual is all about a body( murder victim) being buried in a shallow grave
and then moved to a watery grave.  Maybe that is the case.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: September 21, 2008, 09:08:36 PM »

Yes it did.  Kyle or someone on Persistance may have been the ones who provided the photos to Robin.  In any case, it was foolish giving then to Robin and Robin was foolish posting them on the internet.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: September 21, 2008, 09:09:48 PM »

I believe it's the same trap....
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: September 21, 2008, 09:11:06 PM »

Yes it did.  Kyle or someone on Persistance may have been the ones who provided the photos to Robin.  In any case, it was foolish giving then to Robin and Robin was foolish posting them on the internet.

Yup...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #177 on: September 21, 2008, 09:13:40 PM »

A distraction to lure searchers to another direction...like has been done in the past

by....well let's see now. The list could be endless

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: September 21, 2008, 09:14:50 PM »

WhiskeyGirl,  on previous page Kermit says that Kyle gave the shoe that was found in crab trap to the FBI.  He says (implies) it is Joran's missing K-Swiss.

Over the years, I counted at least three missing shoes.  A pair, and one single shoe, the K-Swiss.

Also if the disposal/hiding/rehiding covered several days and events, isn't it possible that more than one pair of shoes disappeared?  Along with other clothing, such as the posse saw J2K dressed in that first night on Aruba?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: September 21, 2008, 09:16:23 PM »

I think they sent them to Dave, which is understandable.  Nobody ever considered
the possibility of Robin putting them on the internet.  Who would?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.