April 23, 2024, 10:49:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 298984 times)
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #260 on: September 22, 2008, 03:53:54 PM »

Hi Monks,

Have you already seen this picture?

http://tinyurl.com/3ob7fl

It says: 'Joran has a second job... At Bangkoks daynursery'

Greets

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #261 on: September 22, 2008, 03:59:53 PM »

Hi Monks,

Greets

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: September 22, 2008, 04:03:07 PM »

Is that really him????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #263 on: September 22, 2008, 04:07:26 PM »

Forgot to say:
Below the picture it says:

'Children some days later, have vanished...'

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #264 on: September 22, 2008, 04:10:58 PM »

Hi Monks,

Greets

it's a photoshoped pic

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: September 22, 2008, 04:22:05 PM »

Looks photoshopped to me as well.  I'm going to take a closer look at that pic 
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: September 22, 2008, 04:23:57 PM »

imo, this announcement every year is to placate the tourism business about their high season.  it's a talking point to assure everyone that aruba's finest is still hard at work trying to solve the case and put j2k in jail where they belong.
dennisintn
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: September 22, 2008, 04:36:48 PM »

Does anyone remember where we got the 4 AM ATM story?  Is it credible?  TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: September 22, 2008, 04:37:48 PM »

I think it's photoshopped:

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: September 22, 2008, 04:39:53 PM »

The first time I heard 4AM was Beth stating that Paulus told them he picked Joran up at 4AM the night Natalee disappeared.  There was also a news article that came out after Paulus was denied his money.  I think I remember something in there confirming that witnesses verified what Beth stated.  I don't think it was the same one referenced with the two contacts, but I'll see what I can find.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #270 on: September 22, 2008, 04:41:57 PM »

imo, this announcement every year is to placate the tourism business about their high season.  it's a talking point to assure everyone that aruba's finest is still hard at work trying to solve the case and put j2k in jail where they belong.
dennisintn

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #271 on: September 22, 2008, 04:45:26 PM »

The first time I heard 4AM was Beth stating that Paulus told them he picked Joran up at 4AM the night Natalee disappeared.  There was also a news article that came out after Paulus was denied his money.  I think I remember something in there confirming that witnesses verified what Beth stated.  I don't think it was the same one referenced with the two contacts, but I'll see what I can find.

Thank you.  I would love to see the news article that says 4 AM.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: September 22, 2008, 04:54:47 PM »

That is correct Ree, I will look too.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #273 on: September 22, 2008, 04:56:57 PM »

I think it's photoshopped:

not only there klaas 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: September 22, 2008, 04:58:56 PM »

Here is what Beth said on Greta>>>>
BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: I think I just saw specific little details that just have started eating me alive just, I mean, from details of that first night, when we met Joran and Paul and Deepak, you know, just little details that have been eating away at me on this pick-up time at McDonald's, you know, Paul van der Sloot stated specifically and emphatically he picked them up at 4 a.m. I have it documented in my journal too many times to know that...

VAN SUSTEREN: At 11 p.m.?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: No, he told us 4 a.m.

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY: To start with.

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: To start with. And then, you know, I noticed when you and I went to his home, do you know that was the first time that he had ever changed it to 11 p.m.?

VAN SUSTEREN: But before then, it had been 4 a.m., but then with us, it's 11 p.m.

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Yes, 4 a.m. on May 31, he stated — I documented in my journal — that he stated to the police spokesperson that he picked Joran up at 4 a.m. Again, on June 17, I have it documented in my journal that they were going to question Paul that day about the 4 a.m. pick-up. And then it changed. That's why I was so shocked that day that you and I went to his home. That was the first time that he had changed to it 11 p.m., to the 29th. So that's just one example of many little details that are just driving me crazy now that I'm back home.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,164506,00.html

will see if I can find it in any 'news' report

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: September 22, 2008, 05:00:58 PM »

A. BETH TWITTY CLAIMS - PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT DENIES

Beth has claimed from day one that Paulus Van der Sloot stated on the morning of May 31, 2005 in front of his residence that he had driven to McDonalds at 4:00 AM on the morning that Natalee went missing to pick up Joran and ?. This info was recorded in her journal, and witnessed by all others at the Van der Sloot residence that night. Within two and half weeks of that encounter, Paulus Van der Sloot denied Beth's claims and insisted that he had stated that he had picked up Joran at 11:00 PM on the evening of Mar 29, 2005.

Beth Twitty - NANCY GRACE (CNN)
BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Oh -- oh, it`s a very critical detail. And the night that we arrived on the island -- you know, Jug does not misinterpret a 4:00 AM time pickup to 11:00 PM. I mean, Paulus Van Der Sloot stated that he picked up at 4:00 AM on May the 30th. Then -- we don`t know who they were, but then even as far as June 16 and June 17, Mr. Van Der Sloot was still stating this 4:00 AM pickup. Only until around -- maybe it was when he was picked up or arrested did he change it to 11:00 PM that I had knowledge of.

Beth Twitty - 'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
TWITTY: ...... And, you know, what Jug and I had discussed last night was that, you know, we go back to the very beginning. And that‘s the reason why Paulus Van Der Sloot was arrested in connection with Natalee‘s disappearance, because he had lied to the authorities by saying that he had changed his pickup time.

Paulus Van der Sloot - June 23, 2005 - Suspect Statement
To your question whether I picked up Joran on the 30th of May 2005, in the early morning hours, I can state the following. I have previously stated that I had picked up Joran on Sunday May 29th at approximately 23.00 hours near Mc Donalds. Subsequently I woke up at that Monday morning at approximately 05.45 hours. In the hours between I had gone to sleep and I did not hear Joran leaving or hear him return home.
http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: September 22, 2008, 05:22:07 PM »

I got the "willies" thinking about Joran working with kids....I sure hope that's a doctored photo....I wish these blankety-blank people would quit messing around with pics....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: September 22, 2008, 05:31:19 PM »

TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #278 on: September 22, 2008, 06:10:23 PM »

I'm thinking there was a report about a security guard seeing Paulus at the ATM at 4 AM.

I haven't come across it yet, but I'll keep looking.

I did come across this post by *******, so there were probably other witnesses to it.  Hopefully their statements made it into the case file.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: September 22, 2008, 06:17:32 PM »

dugo's translation of the Dutch legal form (not Paulus's lawyers interpretation):

dugo  Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:47 pm
Translating Dutch legalese is a bitch, here is a dugofish version.

Paying attention to the deceitful declaration the son of Paulus, Johan A. P. van de Sloot (hereafter Joran), initially made about his last contact with the on May 30th missing Natalee Holloway the suspicion was not unreasonable that he made himself guilty towards her of behaviour that might be classified as murder, manslaughter or theft of freedom with death as result.

The possible involvement of Paulus in this could, at that time, be inferred from the the PVs of witness declarations in the file of which two suggest personal contact between Paulus and Natalee Holloway in the night of her disappearance and a wiretap report (which are shown by the temporary attorney general in end note 1 of the note handed over at session of the court).

The wiretap report and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee at McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to Holiday Inn were clearly seen by the prosecution office - and could have been seen so according to judgment of the court - as an indication of involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

doc wrote:
Thanks dugo - that is fairly close to what SM's translation says. Lazlo says that is not the actual court ruling though. Did you see the article she posted?

dugo  Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:54 pm
The only clue of the origins is that this is clearly written by a court. Looks like a snippet.

No 4am, but there could be more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.