April 26, 2024, 12:04:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 299124 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: September 22, 2008, 10:56:16 PM »

OK,

- We now know that the Dutch did not examine the pond - ALE did it at night.  They have whatever was found.  ALE must have had good reason why they didn't want anyone else looking at that pond.
- There was a body found in the trap with clothing/fabric - ALE has it, and they released a piece of fabric to the FBI that was useless.
- Who was in the trap - Natalee or Jalitza or someone completely unrelated?  Is Natalee in the Masonic crypt or is she in an ALE forensic drawer after being recovered from the trap?
- Jossy says that he has a shoe.  Did it come from the trap or the pond?
- Peter DeVries just won an Emmy for a documentary that is probably fiction.
- Witnesses have come forward, but ALE has disregarded their polygraphs.
- This case becomes more bizarre as the months go by. 
-  ALE is desperate.  Their coverup is now a coverup for a coverup and it's out of control.

But CAPS and Kermit have both given hope that big things are coming.
I have faith in both of them.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #361 on: September 22, 2008, 11:01:02 PM »

OK,

- We now know that the Dutch did not examine the pond - ALE did it at night.  They have whatever was found.  ALE must have had good reason why they didn't want anyone else looking at that pond.
- There was a body found in the trap with clothing/fabric - ALE has it, and they released a piece of fabric to the FBI that was useless.
- Who was in the trap - Natalee or Jalitza or someone completely unrelated?  Is Natalee in the Masonic crypt or is she in an ALE forensic drawer after being recovered from the trap?
-  ALE is desperate.  Their coverup is now a coverup for a coverup and it's out of control.

Whether or not anything Joran said in the DeVries tapes was true or not remains to be seen.  Watch every other recording of Joran Van der Sloot that has been aired since Natalee's disappearance.  The only two that you ever see the REAL side of that monster both involved Peter DeVries either in the viewing or behind the scenes.  Without Peter the world would have never seen the true evil that dwells in that being.  My hope is that Peter's efforts have also given the father a few sleepless nights. 

I'm very proud of his receiving the award, he deserves it!  JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: September 22, 2008, 11:01:52 PM »

OK,

And RED said big things are coming in "in the next months and YEARS!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: September 22, 2008, 11:02:42 PM »

OK,

Me too!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: September 22, 2008, 11:05:13 PM »

In fact, Red stated that he is privy to things coming that he is not at liberty to discuss. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: September 22, 2008, 11:05:40 PM »

OK,

AWWW I hope it isn't years.   

lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: September 22, 2008, 11:05:45 PM »

[/quote]
[/quote]

I have been playing catch up today... Nothing even surprises me anymore.. but I have to have faith that something will big will be coming....
How is everyone tonight?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: September 22, 2008, 11:06:34 PM »

OK,

Whether or not anything Joran said in the DeVries tapes was true or not remains to be seen.  Watch every other recording of Joran Van der Sloot that has been aired since Natalee's disappearance.  The only two that you ever see the REAL side of that monster both involved Peter DeVries either in the viewing or behind the scenes.  Without Peter the world would have never seen the true evil that dwells in that being.  My hope is that Peter's efforts have also given the father a few sleepless nights. 

I'm very proud of his receiving the award, he deserves it!  JMO

TM - I'm glad he won the award. also.  It brings the case into world view once again.  It's just bizarre because we know that the documentary itself isn't accurate.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: September 22, 2008, 11:09:02 PM »

In fact, Red stated that he is privy to things coming that he is not at liberty to discuss. 

Sounds good to me!

lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: September 22, 2008, 11:12:26 PM »

Sounds good to me!

Well, with that being said... lets hope it is not years..... 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: September 22, 2008, 11:15:19 PM »

Sounds good to me!

When he mentioned "years" -- he was referring to the fact that Aruba is NEVER going to get away from our scrutiny. He wasn't saying that we were years away from results!

lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: September 22, 2008, 11:16:56 PM »

Sounds good to me!

When he mentioned "years" -- he was referring to the fact that Aruba is NEVER going to get away from our scrutiny. He wasn't saying that we were years away from results!

That is true... they never have and never will...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: September 22, 2008, 11:19:15 PM »

Sounds good to me!

Thank goodness! 

lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: September 22, 2008, 11:25:57 PM »

Well.. good night everyone... I will be back in the cage soon.. Have a great one...
prayers for Natalee....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: September 22, 2008, 11:28:52 PM »

RED (from caylee thread):
There are some things that will be coming out in the near future that will make Aruba's efforts to make the NH story go away not occur. They just don't get it and never will.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: September 22, 2008, 11:28:59 PM »

Well.. good night everyone... I will be back in the cage soon.. Have a great one...
prayers for Natalee....

Goodnight  Great to see you again.  Hurry back!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: September 22, 2008, 11:31:13 PM »

RED (from caylee thread):
There are some things that will be coming out in the near future that will make Aruba's efforts to make the NH story go away not occur. They just don't get it and never will.

I like the near future part.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: September 22, 2008, 11:34:51 PM »

Good Night everyone.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: September 23, 2008, 01:24:33 AM »

From Oceanexplorer...

21   Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 -  on: May 14, 2008, 01:26:56 PM 
Greetings,

I'm sure you've already heard, but the pond is ropped off and now dry.  40 investigators from Holland were brought in related to the case.  No word on the outcome yet.   
All the best

If they didn't search the pond, who did?

They did search the pond on otfer of Hans Mos. Hans even give Order to DOW. (department of Public work) to clean it up and to put a chain around the entrance with a sing saying "No Traspassing " "Verboeden Toegang"

Now after the side scan, John was coordinating with the the OM and ALE to arrange to Pump it emty, but the OM did not lift a finger.
then the OM put a sign and make it prohibid to go to the area.
then when it was dried, the OM stop all activities that where scheduled on the scoccer field and moved them to other fields.
then in the wee hours in the mornings for 3 nights the light where on and from good source the message was clear, it is being search when everyone was as sleep.

Then the ligths never came on anymore. and the soccer ares is almost not used.

hope to clear this fact up.

Hi Caps.  How to explain this statement by OE also.  Contradicts the other post:

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5-15-08  on: May 16, 2008, 08:59:01 AM

I'll try to clarify a few points. Nice pics by the way.
- The pond was searched because of a promising lead we received.
- We were able to conduct the scanning sonar (not to be confused with side scan sonar) search of the pond because of some weather related down time during the ocean search.
- My analysis of the sonar was used to 1) show that the pond needed to be drained in opposed to be investigated with divers.  The only way to effectively search the pond would be if it were dry. 2) show that there were objects in the pond aside from tires.  I'm not commenting on what these objects could be because I'm not speculating.  I will say that I at least saw tires (I saw a pic of one somewhere) in the scanning sonar.
- The reason the pond search was so delayed was on account of the labor strike.  The pond needed to be completely drained which needed the help of the Polis and fire department.  Needless to say labor was needed and hard to come by.  When the strike ended the pond search happened almost immediately.
- No one said the 40-52 (whatever) investigators from Holland ever stepped foot in or near the pond.  The timing is coincident.  Did anyone see these investigators anywhere near the pond?  I don't think so.     

I hope that cleared up more questions that it raises.

The peaople that came from holland to do the investigation was on a run of the other possible areas that they might have gone. and where on these 4 wheelers used by the Polis Department. The ALE who provided the info was with them and his job was to show them arround.

The pond had tires, fridge and bottles alot of debries in it. When the water was left to the center, I wnet to see it but could not walk on the moth since is was still sticking to shoes end was very soft. there where a lot of debries but one can not just walk to the center where there was still water.

When It dried up, I called John and let him know that it is all dried up and that that he need to come down to see it for himslef and he did come doen but left in 2 days.

Then came the investigators from Hollands and after that, Mos give order to clean it up.

I wne to to look at it and to my surprise it was cleand but one can see also that they replaced some area with fresh sands. The are in question is near the 2 black large tubes.

when you examine the whone pond, it is in these dry clay formations like a tiles but one can see the areas that was distrubed. Otherthing, where is the debries that was in there dumped, nobody know.

The excuese was it needed to be cleaan in prepartion for the huracain season, I check all the others that where also dried up but was never cleaned.

so that sums it up

I never met with him. He did met with the Withness.
Jonathan45
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: September 23, 2008, 01:31:39 AM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/1991664/___Joran_en_vader_spannen_samen___.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.