April 18, 2024, 11:12:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 298794 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: September 24, 2008, 06:33:04 PM »

The new PG will be Rob Pieters

it is in the pipeline already, will be made public soon

Thanks Caps, that IS good news!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: September 24, 2008, 06:33:10 PM »

When Mos was on Greta and said that the case couldn't be
solved because of the family, the US media, and the DEA agent.
What did he mean by the DEA agent?

This is why the turdball is on the way out. Blaming exterior forces and excusing those in all departments of the Aruba government who covered up the crime is going to be his legacy.

And blaming the family is just beyond the pale - adds insult to injury.  Thank God for Natalee's family!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #562 on: September 24, 2008, 06:35:28 PM »

News today here about the NH case
 Peters next programm is in a few weeks
 Target Paul vd Sloot .
 So i think his team is on Aruba now

Thank you Johan. This will be must-see TV. If Peter is indeed in on the next barrage of shit-to-hit-the-fan coming to Aruba it will be interesting to see what part he played.

what part ? what do you think ? he is the "KEY "

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: September 24, 2008, 06:38:52 PM »

News today here about the NH case
 Peters next programm is in a few weeks
 Target Paul vd Sloot .
 So i think his team is on Aruba now

Thank you Johan. This will be must-see TV. If Peter is indeed in on the next barrage of shit-to-hit-the-fan coming to Aruba it will be interesting to see what part he played.

what part ? what do you think ? he is the "KEY "

I don't know Johan, but he has been zeroing in on Paulus for over six months now. A couple of possibilities here. He could have tied Paulus to organized crime and corruption in Aruba, or he could have uncovered a new witness as well. According to Tim/Jossy, other witnesses have come forward.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: September 24, 2008, 06:44:31 PM »

When Mos was on Greta and said that the case couldn't be
solved because of the family, the US media, and the DEA agent.
What did he mean by the DEA agent?

This is why the turdball is on the way out. Blaming exterior forces and excusing those in all departments of the Aruba government who covered up the crime is going to be his legacy.

And blaming the family is just beyond the pale - adds insult to injury.  Thank God for Natalee's family!

Any prosecutor in the U.S. who made those kind of accusations would be herded out of office quicker'n crap through a goose. I think that is when Hans jumped the shark. He had zero credibility after that.

bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: September 24, 2008, 06:58:47 PM »

I'm sure many here have already seen this on the "E" channel, but it's pretty damn telling when The disappearance of Natalee Holloway is #1 on the all time most shocking "unsolved" crimes. It goes to show everyone here to stay the course, because those bastards never could have seen this type of response. Makes me sick to watch it....
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: September 24, 2008, 07:09:06 PM »

I'm sure many here have already seen this on the "E" channel, but it's pretty damn telling when The disappearance of Natalee Holloway is #1 on the all time most shocking "unsolved" crimes. It goes to show everyone here to stay the course, because those bastards never could have seen this type of response. Makes me sick to watch it....

There's an old saying in legal/political circles thay says, "It's not the crime, it's the cover-up." That has been Aruba's downfall. If the case had been solved in an expedient manner and the perps sent to prison I doubt we would be here discussing it so fervently after 3 1/2 years. They have wrecked their island's economy, not to mention image, over this when all they had to do was conduct a simple, honest investigation. It's pretty damn clear who their main perp is and has been since the first 72 hours.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: September 24, 2008, 07:14:15 PM »

There's an old saying in legal/political circles thay says, "It's not the crime, it's the cover-up." That has been Aruba's downfall. If the case had been solved in an expedient manner and the perps sent to prison I doubt we would be here discussing it so fervently after 3 1/2 years. They have wrecked their island's economy, not to mention image, over this when all they had to do was conduct a simple, honest investigation. It's pretty damn clear who their main perp is and has been since the first 72 hours.

They have wrecked their island's economy and they continue to  . .

never lift the pressure of evil island
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: September 24, 2008, 07:18:05 PM »

They have wrecked their island's economy and they continue to  . .

They better hope the Dutch come in and clean their island up or they're going to have many more years of misery.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #569 on: September 24, 2008, 07:30:42 PM »

Compilation of Peter`s Emmy, with Beth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK36qRczg40

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: September 24, 2008, 07:33:27 PM »

Any more info on Peter's show? We really need something else to bring this back into the MSM here in the US, even if it is for a brief period of time.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: September 24, 2008, 07:34:00 PM »

Thanks for posting that Basti, and to J4N for a job well done!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #572 on: September 24, 2008, 07:35:35 PM »

He filmed the whole pricegiving with a secret camera 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: September 24, 2008, 07:37:21 PM »

Any more info on Peter's show? We really need something else to bring this back into the MSM here in the US, even if it is for a brief period of time.

Keep you fingers crossed BR, there have been inklings of several iron's in the fire so lets hope they strike soon.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: September 24, 2008, 07:40:46 PM »

Joran case, "Aruba brothel for judges"
Published by Micha Kat September 23, 2008 in General.

Of the situation in Aruba, I know what the extent to which there are many higher-ups be spoiled by mostly Colombian whores. And everybody knows everybody, so .... It would surprise me if Joran's father doesn't have compromising information about key people in police and judiciary had, so that he can blackmail them.

Wichers says' the court rammende 'Wedzinga in an email to this website which previously was quoted on this site because the former councilor in the same mails Mr Donner and Hirsch Ballin described as permanent visitors of an SM club in Breda. Currently, the 'Slootjes "weather plenty of interest because through a publication in De Telegraaf now the focus is again focused on the "judge in training" Paul van der Sloot. The "Emmy" for Peter R. de Vries for his "Joran broadcast" indicates that it is a hot topic once again. This site has always said that father-Sloot is the key to solving the mystery-Holloway, but that Paul protection is taken by the judiciary because of his knowledge of the sexual excesses of the men (and women) judges of "the islands. " Worse: Paul was a kind of "sexual Maitre the plaisir" for the judges guild which should ensure that the magistrates had enough kicks! The unveiling of Wedzinga that judges in Aruba to go outside to sex with Colombian hookers is grist to the mill of this hypothesis.

The moral of this story: the case will never be solved because all the senior gentlemen to over and under their toga in the sexual dredging have become entangled! If justice had the matter seriously want to tackle, that was already long done and were father and son Van der Sloot already long and wide behind bars!

http://www.klokkenluideronline.nl/artikel/1085/zaak-joran-aruba-bordeel-voor-rechters.html#more-1085

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: September 24, 2008, 07:44:49 PM »

I pray for that, that for sure

Thank a lot Dayhiker

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: September 24, 2008, 07:46:03 PM »

Of the situation in Aruba, I know what the extent to which there are many higher-ups be spoiled by mostly Colombian whores. And everybody knows everybody, so .... It would surprise me if Joran's father doesn't have compromising information about key people in police and judiciary had, so that he can blackmail them.

Wichers says' the court rammende 'Wedzinga in an email to this website which previously was quoted on this site because the former councilor in the same mails Mr Donner and Hirsch Ballin described as permanent visitors of an SM club in Breda. Currently, the 'Slootjes "weather plenty of interest because through a publication in De Telegraaf now the focus is again focused on the "judge in training" Paul van der Sloot. The "Emmy" for Peter R. de Vries for his "Joran broadcast" indicates that it is a hot topic once again. This site has always said that father-Sloot is the key to solving the mystery-Holloway, but that Paul protection is taken by the judiciary because of his knowledge of the sexual excesses of the men (and women) judges of "the islands. " Worse: Paul was a kind of "sexual Maitre the plaisir" for the judges guild which should ensure that the magistrates had enough kicks! The unveiling of Wedzinga that judges in Aruba to go outside to sex with Colombian hookers is grist to the mill of this hypothesis.
The moral of this story: the case will never be solved because all the senior gentlemen to over and under their toga in the sexual dredging have become entangled! If justice had the matter seriously want to tackle, that was already long done and were father and son Van der Sloot already long and wide behind bars!

http://www.klokkenluideronline.nl/artikel/1085/zaak-joran-aruba-bordeel-voor-rechters.html#more-1085

Very interesting, Magnolia! Could this be part of what Peter has uncovered?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: September 24, 2008, 07:49:36 PM »

Wouldn't that be wonderful?  Bring them all down.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: September 24, 2008, 07:53:20 PM »

Wouldn't that be wonderful?  Bring them all down.

Since prostituion is legal there isn't much there, but if he can prove the Paulus the Pimp and blackmail angle he's hit a home run.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: September 24, 2008, 08:02:22 PM »

Magnolia,are you saying Paulus has this information about Donner and Hirch Ballin??

That must be a joke

I don't like Hirsch Ballin at all my self nut that`s just ridiculous!

Donner is certainly a man of integrity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.