April 18, 2024, 08:30:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 298807 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: September 24, 2008, 09:37:30 PM »

I know this is gruesome but this whole case turns your stomach so I am going to put this out there (I think it has been before) Natalee may be in two different places.  Land and Sea. 

Everything is so cryptic that as soon as I think I have something figured out, I start thinking in a different direction.  Anyone else feel that way?

Who's to say that Natalee wasn't placed in the crypt and then removed and put out to sea weeks, days, months later?

I think that maybe on the 6th of June, Jalitza Wever was put in the trap with the
shoe and Natalee was put in her crypt.
That's possible too!

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #601 on: September 24, 2008, 09:38:09 PM »

If Joran lost his one shoe in the muck in the pond, he and Paulus would not have
been driving slow and searching for a tennis shoe.  The witness said that Joran had
one shoe on.  They were searching for something else that Joran had lost.
One shoe was found in his closet.  That would be the one he had on when the
witness saw him.
When the body was moved from the pond, the tennis shoe that was stuck in
the muck was retrieved and placed in the trap.
The tennis shoe that Jossey has is not related to this case. IMO

I am agreeing with this.  But one question, if the trap was stolen the night that Natalee went missing, what did they do with it until they needed it to move her?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: September 24, 2008, 09:44:42 PM »

If Joran lost his one shoe in the muck in the pond, he and Paulus would not have
been driving slow and searching for a tennis shoe.  The witness said that Joran had
witness saw him.

I am agreeing with this.  But one question, if the trap was stolen the night that Natalee went missing, what did they do with it until they needed it to move her?

Damn those pesky details!  That had never occured to me.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: September 24, 2008, 09:45:31 PM »

witness saw him.

I agree.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: September 24, 2008, 09:48:51 PM »

Hey San!

Your instincts are always spot on...do you think
she may be in the crypt?

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: September 24, 2008, 09:51:45 PM »

witness saw him.

Damn those pesky details!  That had never occured to me.

I know, I know!     But what about this.... they couldn't move her that first night (ran out of time)  and the second night Beth shows up so they can't move her then either.  They have already taken the trap and stashed in on the boat (which I still don't know what boat took her out) and nobody really pays any attention to it because it would be normal for this boat to have a trap on it??? 
hmmmmmmmm
Possible.  They bury Natalee in the crypt and Jalitza goes in the cage because they think no one will ever think to look in that crypt.  Wrong.  Monkeys looked at her obit and started thinking of this pretty quickly.   But they think if the trap is found it won't matter because the dna will not match Natalee and they don't have Jalitza's to match it with anyway.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: September 24, 2008, 09:56:36 PM »

witness saw him.

This will sound disgusting but they could have hidden that trap anywhere on that island (someones private property, buildings, Hotels).  They had connections to everyone and every business.  How about a rooftop of a building/hotel with something covering it.  What was one of the quotes we heard about something hidden in plain view.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: September 24, 2008, 09:58:23 PM »

Hey San!

she may be in the crypt?

Yes, I have always said she was buried on land.  Before Beth left that POS island she gave a statement saying something like she wanted Natalee and Aruba could make it happen.  To me that meant she was buried on land.

Hi Magnolia.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: September 24, 2008, 10:03:08 PM »

Jalitza's funeral was not until June 6th.
Where did they hide the cage until they put it in the ocean?
Did they leave Natalee in the pond until then?

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: September 24, 2008, 10:03:52 PM »

This will sound disgusting but they could have hidden that trap anywhere on that island (someones private property, buildings, Hotels).  They had connections to everyone and every business.  How about a rooftop of a building/hotel with something covering it.  What was one of the quotes we heard about something hidden in plain view.
[/quote]

Yes, hidden in plain view.  Plain view on a boat that nobody would think to focus on.  Maybe?

Hi San, you are usually a woman of few words.  Direct and to the point!  I like that -- good to have your input.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #610 on: September 24, 2008, 10:06:09 PM »

Jalitza's funeral was not until June 6th.
Where did they hide the cage until they put it in the ocean?
Did they leave Natalee in the pond until then?

LOL... Magnolia... I think you hit it while ago when you said on June 6th they switched and put Natalee in the crypt and Jalitza in the cage.  The cage could be hidden and they probably left Natalee in the pond until then. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: September 24, 2008, 10:07:59 PM »

Hey San!

she may be in the crypt?

Yes, I have always said she was buried on land.  Before Beth left that POS island she gave a statement saying something like she wanted Natalee and Aruba could make it happen.  To me that meant she was buried on land.

Hi Magnolia.

You are right .  Nobody would have thought anything about a trap laying around.
it is a common sight on the island.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: September 24, 2008, 10:10:35 PM »

Yes, hidden in plain view.  Plain view on a boat that nobody would think to focus on.  Maybe?

Hi San, you are usually a woman of few words.  Direct and to the point!  I like that -- good to have your input.

Hi KYcat, I am direct and to the point and I try not to be but it's the only way I know how.  It must be the New Yorker in me.   I was on another message board and I was my usual direct self and I made a comment and told someone off and someone said I was a man  .
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: September 24, 2008, 10:12:03 PM »

LOL,, I keep talking to myself.  IMO Natalee is not hidden on SLoot's property but I do think that she was there at one point.  There would be no reason to supress the search warrants for their property if Natalee was never there.  Unless Joran's clothes were still there?   He's not the brightest bulb on the tree so he probably didn't get rid of them til later. 

I don't know how this scenario fits in with the Matty apartments theory.  Then I think about Jonathan45's theory that she was buried behind the Sloot property where Joran used to play as a kid.

I keep trying to connect the dots.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: September 24, 2008, 10:14:07 PM »

Hi KYcat, I am direct and to the point and I try not to be but it's the only way I know how.  It must be the New Yorker in me.   I was on another message board and I was my usual direct self and I made a comment and told someone off and someone said I was a man  .

Sweet San a man?  no way!

You know where they hid the trap?  Paulus and Joran took it out to Lorenzo's
and hid it in his compound.  That is why Joran caught the bus there.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #615 on: September 24, 2008, 10:16:02 PM »

TOO FUNNY!  Direct and to the point is the only way to be.  Life's too short and I don't have time to mince words.  Men who are direct are considered strong.... Women who are direct are considered a BITC>>>>>>>>.   I am a BITC>>>>>>>>

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: September 24, 2008, 10:18:30 PM »

LOL,, I keep talking to myself.  IMO Natalee is not hidden on SLoot's property but I do think that she was there at one point.  There would be no reason to supress the search warrants for their property if Natalee was never there.  Unless Joran's clothes were still there?   He's not the brightest bulb on the tree so he probably didn't get rid of them til later.  

I don't know how this scenario fits in with the Matty apartments theory.  Then I think about Jonathan45's theory that she was buried behind the Sloot property where Joran used to play as a kid.

I have always said Natalee died at the Sloots.  There is something definitely buried on the property that they do not want us to find.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: September 24, 2008, 10:20:08 PM »

The sad thing is, these scenarios may ALL be true!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: September 24, 2008, 10:21:34 PM »

Sweet San a man?  no way!

You know where they hid the trap?  Paulus and Joran took it out to Lorenzo's
and hid it in his compound.
  That is why Joran caught the bus there.

Yes, a very good possibility.

Unless they asked Julia Renfro to hide it on her property. 

That beast of a woman is involved in this up to her eyeballs.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: September 24, 2008, 10:23:23 PM »

I have always said Natalee died at the Sloots.  There is something definitely buried on the property that they do not want us to find.

I keep thinking about Val telling kids at school that there was a girl in the tub and it looked like she had been hit in the head with a baseball bat.  WTH... If that is not grounds to search their damn house and property I don't know what is.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 10:26:48 PM by San » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.