April 25, 2024, 10:33:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 299099 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: September 26, 2008, 11:06:19 AM »

CHILDREN’S BOOKS; PAPIAMENTO; ARUBA

Luz, un coneu Arubiano Luz, een Arubaans konijn -- / un storia di Lidy van der Straten - Rouwkema ; cu ilustracion di Eefje van der Straten - van Twillert ; traduccion na Papiamento: Peter Davidse ; adaptacion i redaccion : Joyce Pereira ; redaccion: Gina Ramirez-Ramsbottom. - van der Straten -Rouwkema, Lidy. - 19 p. : ill., tek. ; 24x29 cm. - 99904-86-29-8. - Bogotá, Colombia : Ochoa Impresores, 2005
http://www.una.net/en/diensten/bibliotheek/awl/nov-dec.asp

Mum,

I guess I missed the discussion when it was determined that Eefje was not Jan's wife. No doubt in my mind she is though...

Well you have me convinced, again...LOL...

Wife of Jan...mother of 5...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #761 on: September 26, 2008, 11:59:10 AM »

i have send the letter to Om Aruba and they don't know that letter .
A hoofd Officier like Hans Mos is not a researcher the police do that kind of work .

Johan, I don't know how Hans wouldn't be aware of the letter, the bitch splashed it all over the front page of her stinkin' fishwrapper.

DAYHIKERrrrr...lol. I am still in the process of moving Marlies posts over to her thread and MAN...I about peed my pants! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: September 26, 2008, 12:06:03 PM »

NUT - is in the process of moving the Marlies posts to a thread just for her.  Please start posting there in regards to Marlies.  The Marlies thread will remain here in the Natalee Holloway forum

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3445.0

BUMPING THIS AS A REMINDER!!!
I AM ALMOST FINISHED!
If anyone spots any that should be moved, let me know. I have a few more pages to check.
Remind me now and then to keep my bright ideas to myself!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: September 26, 2008, 12:19:37 PM »

I know this is gruesome but this whole case turns your stomach so I am going to put this out there (I think it has been before) Natalee may be in two different places.  Land and Sea. 

Everything is so cryptic that as soon as I think I have something figured out, I start thinking in a different direction.  Anyone else feel that way?

Who's to say that Natalee wasn't placed in the crypt and then removed and put out to sea weeks, days, months later?

I think that maybe on the 6th of June, Jalitza Wever was put in the trap with the
shoe and Natalee was put in her crypt.

Don't forget Sander's 'stolen' Cell phone Wink

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: September 26, 2008, 12:19:52 PM »

I thought Jan was the artist in his family?  Remember that painting he did with the hand or something weird looking?

Yes.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: September 26, 2008, 12:29:31 PM »

Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT go to the roster page.  It is throwing out a few virus's.  I saw some good names prior to getting hit though...  Kalpoes father.

Thanks for the warning Hotshot, probably saved me some grief!   

Okay...what is the "roster page" ????  Was the SM e-mail I just got okay to click on ?   
Sorry Ono, I had to run out for a bit.  The Roster page is off the last link I posted that shows who is in the Lions Club.  So, you can go to that link, just dont go any further.

Thanks Hotshot!   
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #766 on: September 26, 2008, 02:45:08 PM »

last news about the Marlies van der Kouwe case (Bonaire) click here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3445.new#new

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
justpicky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: September 26, 2008, 04:03:01 PM »

I just have to say ...I watched this closely also , and I feel badly for
Natalie , her parents and family . Natalie is a pretty young lady .

Natalie graduated not long before my daughter's graduation , they're  both the
same age , and college . I wished they could of found her , she had a bright
future ahead of her .

I will always remember Natalie , a pretty young lady with a cool smile .

God Bless Natalie , I will always pray and remember you .

Justpicky
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: September 26, 2008, 05:53:03 PM »

future ahead of her .

Justpicky

Welcome Justpicky.  Are you from Mountain Brook?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #769 on: September 26, 2008, 06:49:28 PM »

future ahead of her .

Justpicky

Welcome to Scared Monkeys, Justpicky!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: September 26, 2008, 07:02:59 PM »

UMMMMMMM.... I know that many on the Islands share the same last name, but that sure caught my attention!!! Suspect in Marlie's abduction.....LAST NAME PIETERS (Rayan) AND possible new prosecutor on ARUBA=LAST NAME PIETERS(Rob)!??

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: September 26, 2008, 07:35:33 PM »

UMMMMMMM.... I know that many on the Islands share the same last name, but that sure caught my attention!!! Suspect in Marlie's abduction.....LAST NAME PIETERS (Rayan) AND possible new prosecutor on ARUBA=LAST NAME PIETERS(Rob)!??

Don't forget Pieterz also..
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: September 26, 2008, 07:38:40 PM »

future ahead of her .

Justpicky

Welcome Justpicky.  Natalee would have been a freshman at the Universtiy of Alabama along with my daughter...now mine is ready to graduate in May and still Natalee hasn't been found and her family has no closure.  It's hard to believe it's been almost 4 years.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #773 on: September 27, 2008, 12:59:48 AM »

glenda's post on RU

Glenda Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:10 pm

Caption: "Cheers to "the dead girl" --- How sick are these pictures????

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #774 on: September 27, 2008, 04:37:04 AM »

The Emmy for Peter R. is not surprising: in TV belongs to the Netherlands by top of  the World
By our editor Hans Beerekamp

Peter R. de Vries got an Emmy Award for his program on Joran van der Sloot. Not surprising: television is an area where the Netherlands belongs to the absolute world.

There are still people who are amazed that a resident of Mozambique and Thailand, ten footballers Ajax knows by name. The surprise on the International Emmy Award in the category of news for Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter fits in that tradition a little bit of a modest Dutch self-image.

There are many reasons why that distinction in the line of expectations was:

1. We do it on the world stage

Netherlands may be commonly observed by ourselves as a small country with little meaning, in many areas we play them in the highest division. Twelfth in the country rankings of the Olympic Games in Beijing, in the toptwintig when it comes to gross national product and prosperity in the top five trade and international investment, but also welfare and happiness.

The national inferiority complex, perhaps says something about the excellent international orientation of the Dutch. French, German or Chinese after barely thinking about their ranking in the world, they find their country the obvious center of the universe.

2. Indeed, we are quite influential

Television and documentary are areas in which Canada belongs to the absolute world. The Dutch feature film production is in the shadow of countries with a richer tradition, but nevertheless won three Dutch film the Oscar for best non-English-language production: for Antonia, The Attack and character. Only twice a short documentary won an Oscar from the Netherlands. But that picture is distorted by the creative documentary tradition in the Netherlands (celebrated annually at IDFA in Amsterdam, the largest and most influential documentary festival in the world) with the bad taste of the American committees that decide which Oscar category. Traditional realism is doing better in America than personal involvement and formal innovation, which is why television reports on relatively more appreciation in the United States can count.

Endemol, producer of Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter is a major player in the global television market. Big Brother, conceived by John de Mol of Endemol, was not only a mega success commercially, it also gave direction to the already more than ten years around the world flourishing genre of "reality show."

Of the twelve other Dutch winners of an International Emmy Award, three were related to news and current affairs. Nine went there to dramaproducties, arts and youth programs. The Dutch quality of those genres is high in international terms.

3. De Vries makes American television

It is the first time that a non-public broadcasting program produced an International Emmy wins. In February of this year broadcast episode, in which the involvement in the death of American teen Natalee Holloway suspect Joran van der Sloot by De Vries was lured into the trap, attracted seven million viewers to SBS 6.

But the program was not universally endorsed in the Netherlands, to say the press. There were ethical objections to the manipulation of a mentally deranged young man. And the format was much criticized for the possible operating and sensational nature. But for that very reason it was also in the United States broadcast program in the taste of American television viewers. They are fond of unsolved crimes, especially when an attractive young white woman is involved. You could say that De Vries has managed well to adapt to the somewhat coarse manners of the American media: preutser when it comes to sex and religion are bolder in matters of crime and violence.

Because, in the Netherlands more than elsewhere on the European mainland, the American culture dominant picture, Oscars and Emmy's are seen as the highest distinction that a film or television as part could fall. Actually you should say that winning an Oscar or Emmy means that the creator is best able to identify with the requirements of the American visual culture.

4. We are already years in high regard

There is little understanding of the exact meaning of an International Emmy. There are 33 Primetime Emmy Awards handed out to American, English, at least, works. On the same day, take fifteen International Emmy Awards granted to foreign entries. In the U.S. and international news gets the red carpet ceremony for the domestic prices much more attention than the international counterpart. After the United Kingdom plays the Netherlands, with Canada, Japan and Australia, a leading role in the culmination of the International Emmy Awards. The election will take place in three phases by an international group of five professionals. Many of them live and work in the United States and American views on what is good television, the tone.

'Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter 'is the first Dutch entry that wins in the category' news' (current affairs). These are long reports based on actual events that are just slightly less preparation and depth than a documentary - with months of work instead of a year. 'Current affairs' is located between the categories of' documentary 'and' news'. The latter section is again divided into two subcategories, each good for an Emmy own: 'breaking news' and' continuing news coverage. " Among the first group to hear news items. The second type of reports that you are with us in sections such as Nova (an Emmy) and Network (two Emmy's) listed.

For both the public broadcasting as now the commercial stations in the Netherlands, the quality for many years is highly appreciated internationally. In a sense you could say that successes like Big Brother and Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter by their brutality innovative American television conventions on their own ground beat. Separately, you can have a discussion about whether we do so in the Netherlands made on TV that is more American than the Americans.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #775 on: September 27, 2008, 06:20:19 AM »

Great Art on bfn "The Loser Award

Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: September 27, 2008, 09:05:04 AM »

Hi, I'm new here. I just wanted to say I think this whole story is so very sad. Something NEEDS to give here. Natalee needs a proper burial and her family needs closure and arrests NEED to be made.I was reading Natalee's friends statement and she made two of them, WHY? would she lie? This totally blows my mind. Some friend she is. If she knows something? TELL, DAMN IT!!!....Sorry, I'm just so frustrated.. God bless you Natalee wherever you are and God bless the family...
I know this is gruesome but this whole case turns your stomach so I am going to put this out there (I think it has been before) Natalee may be in two different places.  Land and Sea. 

Everything is so cryptic that as soon as I think I have something figured out, I start thinking in a different direction.  Anyone else feel that way?

Who's to say that Natalee wasn't placed in the crypt and then removed and put out to sea weeks, days, months later?

I think that maybe on the 6th of June, Jalitza Wever was put in the trap with the
shoe and Natalee was put in her crypt.
That's possible too!

Hi Brandy and Welcome...Which friend and which statement are you referring to, please?

I think 4 or 5 of the MB student's were called in for another statement. Recall Dompig had questions for them as well...Yeh...Like what did you tell the FBI...LOL

I am speaking of Elizabeth Cain's statement that she gave TWICE, and switched up her story. As for " What did you tell the FBI?) hahaha VERY cute n funny BUT most likely VERY true. you'll find the statements she gave here.. Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 through  (Read 8130 times) 

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #777 on: September 27, 2008, 09:15:35 AM »

Natalees aunt,Linda Allison!

Linda Allison, Natalees aunt is talking about Paulus sweating and wringing his hands when Greta and Holloway-Twitty was at the VDS.
I also noticed that daddy sloot was sweating profusely during the Greta interview. Someone said on an earlier post that it sure was convenient that the telephone rang and daddy sloot took the opportunity to leave the interview altogether.

He was obviously very uncomfortable and nervous. His body language spelled "guilty" if you ask me. I doubt daddy sloot has even told his wife the truth, but he definitely has crucial information involving his son, and may have helped get rid of Natalee (dead or alive). If not, and he's innocent, Joran will start talking to protect his dad, IMO.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #778 on: September 27, 2008, 10:54:08 AM »

Great Art on bfn "The Loser Award

I hope Renee was gracious enough to recognize that this great accomplishment could not have been achieved without her tireless supporting cast:

Julia Renfro

Anita Van der Sloot

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: September 27, 2008, 10:59:08 AM »

glenda's post on RU

Glenda Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:10 pm

Caption: "Cheers to "the dead girl" --- How sick are these pictures????

Glenda at RU can ONLY wish she had the class, beauty, reputation of Beth.  I think Beth looks beautiful and Peter looks "handsome".  Glenda WILL never come close to be the person Beth is.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.