March 28, 2024, 11:59:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 297452 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2008, 02:55:07 PM »

I meant to post crab trap, not crab trap.

Guess you wern't focused!!!!

ribbit
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 03:31:58 PM by San » Logged
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2008, 02:56:36 PM »

Has anyone figured out what is going on with the 8th?  Caps told us to wait until the 8th and Carlos Severino Trump is doing a program on the 8th.  Is this guy planning to reveal more information?????

Sorry I seem to be after all your posts, but you bring up some interesting thoughts.  If you have ever read any of the Carlos Severino Tromp stuff on other blogs and forums...you will notice some of the writings attributed to Carlos sounds a lot like another poster we all know and love that posts here.   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2008, 02:58:14 PM »

Monkey's pay attention! Focus! Do not get sidetracked.

Yes, Jossy said they found a shoe in the pond...and then some see a shoe in the trap...so where is the focus?  The pond or the trap or both?  A little help here please.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2008, 02:59:38 PM »

"The...sonar data reveals the seabed as if it were a scroll...The numerous ROV dives are the rosetta stone for reading the great manuscript."

Remember Kyle said the evidence was taken by ALE...so where does that leave us again?  Same place as the shoe given to ALE and no one has heard from it sense.  Wonder when the witness will be taken by the ALE and never heard from again as in the other witnesses.  Hmmmmm...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2008, 03:10:25 PM »

OK on the 5th suspect....I have been reading and reading and the first person Caps thought to be the 5th was Steve Croes...we debated that for a few days in Shango 1 beginning around page 50 and going through the rest of the thread off and on...Jackb thought GVC was the 5th suspect and Colombo still thinks Paulus is the 5th suspect.  Mum did a lot of research on Freddy as being the 5th suspect.  Frankly, it is hard to just pull one thing out about it...I do have the Caps posts about Steve, but he later changed his mind to Lorenzo, GVC, Paulus and a few others I can't remember now...but I can find them if I have to...don't make me look...LOL 

Some say it was Jaime...or Guido...or Koen...I have never seen enough proof to say one way or the other.  One thing is for sure...it depends on how Simian counted arrests in the case.  Since all that discussion we must remember Simian has been identified and some of his writings were noted to be taken from the local news coming out of Aruba which was sometimes more detailed than what we heard or read.  So the 5th suspect is the person that was arrested AS A SUSPECT at the time Simian was checking the local news...anyone wish to guess as to who he meant?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2008, 03:10:53 PM »

Well, I hate talking to myself...so ta ta for now!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2008, 03:27:47 PM »

Yes, Jossy said they found a shoe in the pond...and then some see a shoe in the trap...so where is the focus?  The pond or the trap or both?  A little help here please.
What about the bloody shoe in the closet and the shoe left by the cell phone tower????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2008, 03:29:19 PM »

Well, crud, she hung up, now Im talking to myself.......

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2008, 03:30:47 PM »

Wierd, up there on the name line it says.........(+ one hidden)  I have never seen that before!!!!!!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2008, 03:44:43 PM »

Well, I hate talking to myself...so ta ta for now!!

Ta ta  … needed to wrench the computer away from DD…her’s is still in her car!

Carlos S. Tromp tends to take 3 or 4 posts and post them on many different sites. His website includes a video of Natalee that has been on there for over a year, even though he has not been posting on forums and blogs that long. His early posts were on AG’s site the the FP. He takes breaks between his postings, sometimes weeks.

I have found some that have mentioned Natalee, Joran, forked tongues, orange and dirty hands, Shango as well as his own ramblings. Doesn’t have many friends on his videos, which he had 14 at last count. One from Maracaibo, Venezuela. Does not like other posters to question his posts.

His posts in recent weeks have openly been anti MEP, not just those connected with his case. There is nothing on his website on official Human Rights violations, according to our caesu.

He also states he hasn’t seen his family because of the financial issues, but takes ads out in an Aruban newspaper.

There are more oddities in Mr. Tromp's posts, but can't go through all that I have right now. And don't want to quote without referencing.

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2008, 03:55:44 PM »

Way, way back there was some talk about Natalee possibly being shot in the head or she was brutally hit in the head.  Does anyone remember anything about this?  I do know that Val told someone at school that there was a girl in the bathtub who had been hit in the head with a bat.  One of the codetalkers also mentioned that Natalee had been decapitated and that her head and body were in two places.  I think it was Simian???  He said that her head would wash up on shore.  Does anyone remeber anything about this?

I have heard a theory very similar to this....but didn't hear it from Simian...although the idea could have come from there....alot of folks dismissed this theory though...the area of water was told to me it was searched and nothing found....whether that's true or not is anyone's guess...
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2008, 03:56:59 PM »

"The...sonar data reveals the seabed as if it were a scroll...The numerous ROV dives are the rosetta stone for reading the great manuscript."

Remember Kyle said the evidence was taken by ALE...so where does that leave us again?  Same place as the shoe given to ALE and no one has heard from it sense.  Wonder when the witness will be taken by the ALE and never heard from again as in the other witnesses.  Hmmmmm...

ASK THEM!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2008, 03:59:58 PM »

When did the pond search first start?
Now put your pieces together.
You're good at this lala.
re-think it.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2008, 04:03:22 PM »

Picture from DATELINE crab trap posted on SM

LOOKS LIKE A TENNIS SHOE

TIM SAYS IT LOOKS LIKE A SKULL - WELL TIM I AGREE AND IT LOOKS LIKE A SKULL AND ONE TENNIS SHOE!

ribbit

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2008, 04:05:13 PM »

Kermie, I always thought the 5th suspect was GVC - he was supposed to be mentally unstable and his family owned several homes and he was a security guard and he made films.  Has that ever been disproven?

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2008, 04:10:55 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys,  took a break from painting and trying to catch up.  Am really confused.  How many shoes did Joran lose?  Just the one, right!?!  Where was it found?  And the skull (I DO think there was a skull in that crab trap) who is that?  I thought we were looking for Natalee on land -- buried -- cemetery.  Help please.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2008, 04:12:10 PM »

The trap contents weren't sampled until the 7th of January.  Neither Tim Miller, Tim Trahan, or Dateline were on board during this time.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.720

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2008, 04:12:38 PM »

Kermie, I always thought the 5th suspect was GVC - he was supposed to be mentally unstable and his family owned several homes and he was a security guard and he made films.  Has that ever been disproven?

No.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2008, 04:13:25 PM »

Hello Kermit.  Sooooooo, shoe found in pond, then put in trap.  Or shoe found in trap then put in pond.  Confusion is my middle name
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2008, 04:13:53 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys,  took a break from painting and trying to catch up.  Am really confused.  How many shoes did Joran lose?  Just the one, right!?!  Where was it found?  And the skull (I DO think there was a skull in that crab trap) who is that?  I thought we were looking for Natalee on land -- buried -- cemetery.  Help please.

Look at the photos not what you are being told would be my insight.
Of course, some will say you are taking the insight of a frog.
ribbit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.