April 23, 2024, 10:31:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 298983 times)
natalfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: September 29, 2008, 03:45:36 PM »

see: www.telegraaf.nl/prive/2060318/_Ivo_Niehe_spot_Joran_van_der_Sloot_in_Bhutan_.html?p=9,2
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: September 29, 2008, 03:55:00 PM »

Through the google translator...........

Ivo says: "I looked next to me left and suddenly saw that the boy with a beanie on Joran was next to me! Of course I was surprised to see him there, especially because we are on a terrace of a rather expensive hotel in Bhutan sat. Money has So he apparently enough. I wanted him of course, one and other questions but when he saw me he quickly disappeared ...

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: September 29, 2008, 07:00:04 PM »

Through the google translator...........

Ivo says: "I looked next to me left and suddenly saw that the boy with a beanie on Joran was next to me! Of course I was surprised to see him there, especially because we are on a terrace of a rather expensive hotel in Bhutan sat. Money has So he apparently enough. I wanted him of course, one and other questions but when he saw me he quickly disappeared ...

if he just disappeared, he was probably caught "working".
dennisintn
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: September 29, 2008, 07:52:41 PM »

Let's review our month of surprises. In September we had two surprises. One was Jossy's witness that saw Joran at the pond and Paulus picking him up. This was the witness Hans Mos had previously tried to intimidate. The second was Tim Millers's trip to Aruba, where he was NOT allowed to search the pond by Hans Mos and the Aruban government.

That's two independent people trying to solve the case, yet nothing from the Arubans and the Dutch. Isn't that the same way it's always been? Next up is probably Peter deVries, yet another independent. Will the Dutch and Arubans ever DO ANYTHING on their own?

Nice post...I agree.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #844 on: September 29, 2008, 07:55:44 PM »

I also agree ...great post Day 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: September 29, 2008, 08:05:28 PM »

I have been rereading the first chapters of Beth's book.  What a horrible experience...an abducted daughter and then being treated so very poorly by Jacobs and Van der Stratten.  I really think the only hope is Peter R. or another independent.  There is just no way the island will own up to all the wrongs they have committed. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: September 29, 2008, 08:30:37 PM »

Let's review our month of surprises. In September we had two surprises. One was Jossy's witness that saw Joran at the pond and Paulus picking him up. This was the witness Hans Mos had previously tried to intimidate. The second was Tim Millers's trip to Aruba, where he was NOT allowed to search the pond by Hans Mos and the Aruban government.

That's two independent people trying to solve the case, yet nothing from the Arubans and the Dutch. Isn't that the same way it's always been? Next up is probably Peter deVries, yet another independent. Will the Dutch and Arubans ever DO ANYTHING on their own?

Nice post...I agree.

Considering all of these things that happened during the month of September, including Peter's Emmy,  things are way too quite.  I can even hear the ALE shredder.  Wasn't Diario supposed to have Parts 3, 4 and 5 to the witness story?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: September 29, 2008, 08:32:34 PM »

Nice post...I agree.

Considering all of these things that happened during the month of September, including Peter's Emmy,  things are way too quite.  I can even hear the ALE shredder.  Wasn't Diario supposed to have Parts 3, 4 and 5 to the witness story?

Oops... I can't even hear the ALE shredder.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #848 on: September 29, 2008, 09:00:16 PM »

O/T FYI NOW.....for any who have never seen it and for those who may wish to watch it again... Amber Hagerman (Induction of Amber Alert) Story on Lifetime TV (Television for Women who hate men) 
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 09:03:39 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: September 29, 2008, 10:12:39 PM »

This is so funny.
Just posting the link because I don't know how to do the picture.

http://www.isaruba.com/Academics/faculty_and_staff/anita.htm

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #850 on: September 29, 2008, 10:23:57 PM »

This is so funny.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: September 29, 2008, 10:31:22 PM »

This is so funny.

Thank you TM!  Did you see the part that says her goal in
life is to be a spiritual leader.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: September 29, 2008, 10:36:52 PM »

Man it looks to me like Mama Sloot is hitting the bottle or perhaps got into the kiddies stash of drugs.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: September 29, 2008, 10:44:34 PM »

This is so funny.

You're welcome Magnolia!  No, I didn't see that, but I've been there before and recall reading it.  What a joke!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #854 on: September 29, 2008, 10:44:47 PM »

This is so funny.

Anita Van der sloot of Aruba

Holy molyyyyyy .... she is still such a PIG! I look at that oinker and I just want to

projectile vomit into the living room. (I am in my office)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: September 29, 2008, 10:52:30 PM »

This is so funny.

Holy molyyyyyy .... she is still such a PIG! I look at that oinker and I just want to

Hi Carpe!   
I know how you feel, choked back a little myself....just disgusting to be nice about it, lol.  I was actually thinking of you when I posted it!  Giggling to myself thinking of you might use your artistic abilities to bring the true beauty of that beast out.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: September 29, 2008, 11:01:13 PM »

sorry...I even previewed that post before posting and still didn't get it right.   Hopefully Carpe knows what I meant to say!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: September 29, 2008, 11:21:22 PM »

This is so funny.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: September 29, 2008, 11:31:13 PM »

http://www.awemainta.com/edicionan/1/pdf/06.pdf

Just the little I can translate...American tourist, it was his birthday, had too much to drink, thought he was Superman! Not sure how far he fell.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: September 29, 2008, 11:31:22 PM »

This is so funny.

She looks like she is trying out for the part of "Harpo" in "The Marx Brothers Story".   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.