April 18, 2024, 01:03:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 298797 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #860 on: September 29, 2008, 11:40:27 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: September 29, 2008, 11:55:28 PM »

This is so funny.
Just posting the link because I don't know how to do the picture.

http://www.isaruba.com/Academics/faculty_and_staff/anita.htm

Thank you TM!  Did you see the part that says her goal in
life is to be a spiritual leader.

Anita Van der sloot of Aruba

Holy molyyyyyy .... she is still such a PIG! I look at that oinker and I just want to

projectile vomit into the living room. (I am in my office)

She looks like she is trying out for the part of "Harpo" in "The Marx Brothers Story".   

I think that Harpo was way cuter  

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: September 29, 2008, 11:57:46 PM »

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #863 on: September 30, 2008, 12:56:09 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #864 on: September 30, 2008, 12:57:45 AM »

PETUNIA is in myyyyy HOWWWWWWWWZE!!!!  

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: September 30, 2008, 01:39:02 AM »

Carpe!    

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #866 on: September 30, 2008, 07:25:23 AM »

This is so funny.
Just posting the link because I don't know how to do the picture.

http://www.isaruba.com/Academics/faculty_and_staff/anita.htm

Thank you TM!  Did you see the part that says her goal in
life is to be a spiritual leader.

Anita Van der sloot of Aruba

Holy molyyyyyy .... she is still such a PIG! I look at that oinker and I just want to

projectile vomit into the living room. (I am in my office)

Is it possible to find someone with the same hairlook ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: September 30, 2008, 07:58:19 AM »

Hi, I'm new here. I just wanted to say I think this whole story is so very sad. Something NEEDS to give here. Natalee needs a proper burial and her family needs closure and arrests NEED to be made.I was reading Natalee's friends statement and she made two of them, WHY? would she lie? This totally blows my mind. Some friend she is. If she knows something? TELL, DAMN IT!!!....Sorry, I'm just so frustrated.. God bless you Natalee wherever you are and God bless the family...
I know this is gruesome but this whole case turns your stomach so I am going to put this out there (I think it has been before) Natalee may be in two different places.  Land and Sea. 

Everything is so cryptic that as soon as I think I have something figured out, I start thinking in a different direction.  Anyone else feel that way?

Who's to say that Natalee wasn't placed in the crypt and then removed and put out to sea weeks, days, months later?

I think that maybe on the 6th of June, Jalitza Wever was put in the trap with the
shoe and Natalee was put in her crypt.
That's possible too!

Hi Brandy and Welcome...Which friend and which statement are you referring to, please?

I think 4 or 5 of the MB student's were called in for another statement. Recall Dompig had questions for them as well...Yeh...Like what did you tell the FBI...LOL

I am speaking of Elizabeth Cain's statement that she gave TWICE, and switched up her story. As for " What did you tell the FBI?) hahaha VERY cute n funny BUT most likely VERY true. you'll find the statements she gave here.. Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 through  (Read 8130 times) 

Brandy are you talking about the Cain's FBI statements?  In one she says she saw Natalee talking to a local man for about 30 minutes and in the other she says she only saw Natalee with members of her senior class?

Thanks in Advance...

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/FBI_forms/cain.htm

GM, and yes I am speaking of her. I am sorry I got my info wrong. I didn't read on here though.. I read " her friend Elizabeth Cains statement said" etc etc and I read it. There was two different statements. The link you kindly put there for me to see? I never seen that last statement though. Thanks for the REAL info .. I feel like an A$$ now for posting that,  Embarassed Embarassed

Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: September 30, 2008, 08:02:39 AM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #869 on: September 30, 2008, 09:58:35 AM »

I would swear somewhere in our files we have this photo with a BOZO nose on it. I think Klaas made it, lmao. Perhaps I dreamed that, but I do remember the above photo from past days.  The Harpo comments seem familiar from back then too.
Déjà Vu 
I hope someone else remembers.....otherwise I am nuts if I have been dreaming about Anita looking like BOZO, lmao. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: September 30, 2008, 10:07:44 AM »

I would swear somewhere in our files we have this photo with a BOZO nose on it. I think Klaas made it, lmao. Perhaps I dreamed that, but I do remember the above photo from past days.  The Harpo comments seem familiar from back then too.
Déjà Vu 
I hope someone else remembers.....otherwise I am nuts if I have been dreaming about Anita looking like BOZO, lmao. 

That may have been klaas's artwork on the picture where Anita is playing the Great Orange Hallowe'en Pumpkin.

But I could be nuts, too 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: September 30, 2008, 10:30:00 AM »

and harpo never told lies by the hundreds to protect a sociopathic, lying, rapist murderer either.
dennisintn
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: September 30, 2008, 10:56:35 AM »

.... and Harpo and the decency/wisdom to never utter a word!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: September 30, 2008, 11:03:05 AM »

HAHAHAHA!  A decided improvement!   
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #874 on: September 30, 2008, 04:14:50 PM »

New pics Bonaire

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3445.new#new

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: September 30, 2008, 05:21:41 PM »

Hello,   

Hope ALL is well with My Monkey Family...  ::

I STILL STAND WITH THE GIRL!!

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: September 30, 2008, 05:59:10 PM »

Hello,   

Hope ALL is well with My Monkey Family...  ::

I STILL STAND WITH THE GIRL!!

pbxo

Good to see you PB!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: September 30, 2008, 08:34:40 PM »

I need a news fix!

I wish Jossy would publish another article or CAPS would
offer a tidbit.  Even Mr. Frog has grown silent.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #878 on: September 30, 2008, 09:29:57 PM »

I agree...seems every single time something heats up, they cool off very fast and once again, leave us empty. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #879 on: September 30, 2008, 09:31:48 PM »

I need a news fix!

I wish Jossy would publish another article or CAPS would
offer a tidbit.  Even Mr. Frog has grown silent.

ME TOO!!  It is way too quiet.  Wonder what that means.  I come to Natalee's site first when I log on and then I go to Caylee's.  Not hearing anything is maddening.  Something is happening..........I can feel it. 

scratch 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.