March 29, 2024, 03:43:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 297466 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: September 23, 2008, 11:44:41 AM »

Hiya Monkeys. When was this witness 1st discovered? Has this witness actually given a statement to ALE? Seems I remember he was afraid to come forward because word on the street was if you did you would end up in jail.
If he gave a statement, why is Mos saying he didn't. Is this another piece of the pie that ALE has hidden/eaten/tossed? OR is Mos on the dirty dutch payroll of covering azzes?

Hopalong Hans and his sidekick Gabby Kruimel have shown a pattern of not being interested in solving the case until their backs are pressed against the wall. They didn't bother to press Joran's confession, they just let the judge smack'em down like they always have. Hans is not interested in witnesses (see the pond). he is not interested in evidence (see the pond), he is not interested in confessions (see Peter deVries). Hans is only interested in closing the case and getting his gangly ass back to Holland.

Hans wanted nothing to do with the new witness until Jossy's articles ran and the story filtered back to Holland. He acts like he had never heard of the guy. Maybe if he hadn't tried to intimidate the witness and discredit him he'd be in the loop, but that's just it, he doesn't want to be in the loop.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: September 23, 2008, 11:48:02 AM »

Two Aruba suspects ordered released

Judge freed after hearing; DJ also being let go

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Aruban police Sunday released the father of a suspect in the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, hours after a judge ordered him and another suspect let go.

Paul Van Der Sloot, 53, was arrested Thursday. At a hearing Sunday, the judge ordered him released after finding "no sufficient suspicion for guilt," defense attorney Arie Swaen said.

Van Der Sloot, an Aruban judge himself, is the father of suspect Joran Van Der Sloot, 17, who has been in custody since June 9 along with brothers Satish Kalpoe, 18, and Deepak Kalpoe, 21.

David Kock, defense attorney for Satish Kalpoe, said Sunday he felt the investigation was moving in the right direction, noting that police scrutinized cell phone records and Internet traffic as part of the probe.

Kock said those records show Joran Van Der Sloot called Deepak Kalpoe about 2:40 a.m. on the morning Holloway disappeared.

The lawyer said in that call, according to Deepak Kalpoe's statements, Joran Van Der Sloot told Kalpoe he left Holloway on the beach and was walking home.

Koch said that about 40 minutes later -- about the time it would take him to walk home -- Joran Van Der Sloot text-messaged Deepak Kalpoe to tell him he had arrived.

"I just think this goes to show that the story that Deepak and Satish are telling ... is substantiated by facts," Kock said.

Antonio Carlo, defense attorney for Joran Van Der Sloot, said Sunday his client was in good spirits, but was "shocked and disturbed" by his father's arrest.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/26/aruba.missing/index.html

What is the story that 2K was telling?  Joran walked home?  Joran called at 2:40 a.m. and sent a text message 40 minutes later?

Witnesses came forward to say they saw JVDS and PVDS in the neighborhood walking, limping?

The Kalpoes and the witnesses say JVDS walked?  Who first changed the story to say a Kalpoe picked JVDS up? 

Was the judiciary and LE considering JVDS/PVDS to somehow be more credible than these others?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: September 23, 2008, 01:20:45 PM »

But CAPS and Kermit have both given hope that big things are coming.
I have faith in both of them.
And RED said big things are coming in "in the next months and YEARS!
[/quote]

I have been playing catch up today... Nothing even surprises me anymore.. but I have to have faith that something will big will be coming....
How is everyone tonight?
[/quote]

TENNIS SHOE
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey
View Profile
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 -
« Reply #770 on: March 07, 2008, 10:40:46 AM »

As far as the beak-in at the huts:
As I see it there are two possibilities.  First, the fish huts were actually broken into and therefore likely related to the case. Alternatively, the door was kicked in by the Police during the search within a couple days of Natalee's dissapearance and a lovely new knife taken in the process.
In either case, a trap, a sneaker, and a girl went missing.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2673.msg362152#msg362152

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: September 23, 2008, 01:21:42 PM »

Marlies van der Kouwe

From the translated version -

Police and justice take the case disappearance very seriously. Vandaar ook dat onmiddellijk contact werd gelegd met het Recherche Samenwerkings Team (RST) dat bestaat uit Nederlandse en Antiliaanse rechercheurs die hun krachten bundelen bij internationale grensoverschrijdende zaken. Therefore, immediate contact was established with the Research Cooperation Team (RST) consisting of Dutch and Netherlands Antilles investigators that their forces in international cross-border cases.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://mobiel.ad.nl/binnenland/2637968/Nederlandse_ontvoerd_op_Bonaire.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=2&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%252B%2522Marlies%2Bvan%2Bder%2BKouwe%2522%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

Does Aruba participate in something like this? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: September 23, 2008, 01:22:01 PM »

From Oceanexplorer...

21   Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 -  on: May 14, 2008, 01:26:56 PM 
Greetings,

I'm sure you've already heard, but the pond is ropped off and now dry.  40 investigators from Holland were brought in related to the case.  No word on the outcome yet.   
All the best

If they didn't search the pond, who did?

They did search the pond on otfer of Hans Mos. Hans even give Order to DOW. (department of Public work) to clean it up and to put a chain around the entrance with a sing saying "No Traspassing " "Verboeden Toegang"

Now after the side scan, John was coordinating with the the OM and ALE to arrange to Pump it emty, but the OM did not lift a finger.
then the OM put a sign and make it prohibid to go to the area.
then when it was dried, the OM stop all activities that where scheduled on the scoccer field and moved them to other fields.
then in the wee hours in the mornings for 3 nights the light where on and from good source the message was clear, it is being search when everyone was as sleep.

Then the ligths never came on anymore. and the soccer ares is almost not used.

hope to clear this fact up.

Hi Caps.  How to explain this statement by OE also.  Contradicts the other post:

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5-15-08  on: May 16, 2008, 08:59:01 AM

I'll try to clarify a few points. Nice pics by the way.
- The pond was searched because of a promising lead we received.
- We were able to conduct the scanning sonar (not to be confused with side scan sonar) search of the pond because of some weather related down time during the ocean search.
- My analysis of the sonar was used to 1) show that the pond needed to be drained in opposed to be investigated with divers.  The only way to effectively search the pond would be if it were dry. 2) show that there were objects in the pond aside from tires.  I'm not commenting on what these objects could be because I'm not speculating.  I will say that I at least saw tires (I saw a pic of one somewhere) in the scanning sonar.
- The reason the pond search was so delayed was on account of the labor strike.  The pond needed to be completely drained which needed the help of the Polis and fire department.  Needless to say labor was needed and hard to come by.  When the strike ended the pond search happened almost immediately.
- No one said the 40-52 (whatever) investigators from Holland ever stepped foot in or near the pond.  The timing is coincident.  Did anyone see these investigators anywhere near the pond?  I don't think so.     

I hope that cleared up more questions that it raises.

The peaople that came from holland to do the investigation was on a run of the other possible areas that they might have gone. and where on these 4 wheelers used by the Polis Department. The ALE who provided the info was with them and his job was to show them arround.

The pond had tires, fridge and bottles alot of debries in it. When the water was left to the center, I wnet to see it but could not walk on the moth since is was still sticking to shoes end was very soft. there where a lot of debries but one can not just walk to the center where there was still water.

When It dried up, I called John and let him know that it is all dried up and that that he need to come down to see it for himslef and he did come doen but left in 2 days.
Then came the investigators from Hollands and after that, Mos give order to clean it up.

I wne to to look at it and to my surprise it was cleand but one can see also that they replaced some area with fresh sands. The are in question is near the 2 black large tubes.

when you examine the whone pond, it is in these dry clay formations like a tiles but one can see the areas that was distrubed. Otherthing, where is the debries that was in there dumped, nobody know.

The excuese was it needed to be cleaan in prepartion for the huracain season, I check all the others that where also dried up but was never cleaned.

so that sums it up

I never met with him. He did met with the Withness.

So, John Silvetti was there when the pond was examined and he spoke to the witness at that time?!?!    

John sent the pics to his sister who is an active poster at BFN.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360082#msg360082

Then Kyle accused Red of posting the pictures.

go figger
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: September 23, 2008, 01:26:09 PM »

Did the Monkeys ever get an answer to the analysis of the material found in the cage by the Persistence, but removed and secured by the Arubans? In Particular, the material that appeared to be blue denim?
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2979.220

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey
View Profile   
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #363 on: March 19, 2008, 10:36:39 PM »
The samples were recovered by Aruban divers on the 7th of Jan.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367044#msg367044
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: September 23, 2008, 01:26:46 PM »

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey
View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 04:21:47 PM »
We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857#msg366857

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #427 on: September 23, 2008, 01:33:57 PM »

Just in Dutch SBS6 'Shownews' (on PRdeVries winning an Emmy): PRde Vries just announced that he will open the new season with another program on the Natalee Holloway-case. Don't know when the new season for him exactly starts. And he wouldn't say what news would be in that show.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: September 23, 2008, 01:40:05 PM »

Just in Dutch SBS6 'Shownews' (on PRdeVries winning an Emmy): PRde Vries just announced that he will open the new season with another program on the Natalee Holloway-case. Don't know when the new season for him exactly starts. And he wouldn't say what news would be in that show.

Thanks EURobert
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: September 23, 2008, 01:41:16 PM »

Did the Monkeys ever get an answer to the analysis of the material found in the cage by the Persistence, but removed and secured by the Arubans? In Particular, the material that appeared to be blue denim?

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey
View Profile   

NO
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: September 23, 2008, 01:47:45 PM »

Thanks EURobert

You're welcome. I see at the homepage of his site (top) that the new season starts in november!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: September 23, 2008, 01:54:59 PM »

Blue denium that matched...

Pants?  Size...  Jacket?  Shirt?

Shoe?  One shoe in the pond, the other on foot...one or more shoes in the cage...sizes?

Belt?  (I always thought that belt was Dennis Jacobs size).

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: September 23, 2008, 01:55:07 PM »

Thanks EURobert

You're welcome. I see at the homepage of his site (top) that the new season starts in november!

that's great 

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: September 23, 2008, 02:00:15 PM »

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey
View Profile   

NO

Who took that photo above?  Perhaps they have others that show what was recovered?  Pehaps they have knowledge of where the recovery items went?

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: September 23, 2008, 02:07:24 PM »

Thanks EURobert

Thanks for the info, but I absolutely cannot wait until November.  Between Caylee and Natalee I have no life other than reading an mulling over evidence.  Caps promised something would be known by the 8th.  I can't even wait that long.  Didn't Jossy say something else would be pusblished soon?

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: September 23, 2008, 05:13:59 PM »

Hiya Monkeys. When was this witness 1st discovered? Has this witness actually given a statement to ALE? Seems I remember he was afraid to come forward because word on the street was if you did you would end up in jail.
If he gave a statement, why is Mos saying he didn't. Is this another piece of the pie that ALE has hidden/eaten/tossed? OR is Mos on the dirty dutch payroll of covering azzes?

Hopalong Hans and his sidekick Gabby Kruimel have shown a pattern of not being interested in solving the case until their backs are pressed against the wall. They didn't bother to press Joran's confession, they just let the judge smack'em down like they always have. Hans is not interested in witnesses (see the pond). he is not interested in evidence (see the pond), he is not interested in confessions (see Peter deVries). Hans is only interested in closing the case and getting his gangly ass back to Holland.

Hans wanted nothing to do with the new witness until Jossy's articles ran and the story filtered back to Holland. He acts like he had never heard of the guy. Maybe if he hadn't tried to intimidate the witness and discredit him he'd be in the loop, but that's just it, he doesn't want to be in the loop.

Mos admits the witness was heard before by police;

Mos: "These witness has stated things that he didn`t stated earlier to police. Also a number of things contrary to a previous reading in front of the police. "I`ve asked for the statement in its entirety but not received it yet." According to the witness he didn`t tell police and the judiciary everything, because he seriously doubted whether they want to solve the case. The lie detector test with nevertheless pointed out that the witness is telling the truth, Mos confirmed. "He has voluntarily cooperated with, so I understand."

De Telegraaf today

never lift the pressure of evil island
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: September 23, 2008, 05:20:02 PM »

Quote from: oceanexploration on March 03, 2008, 01:47:47 PM
There were three ROV dive videos of the trap.  Video 1 : 29th Dec - ROV visual inspection of the trap.  (very small clip of this video on Dateline).  Remember, the Dateline footage was taken over our shoulders by filming the ROV monitor.  The footage is not the recorded ROV footage.
Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them. 

What you all really didn't know (nor Tim Miller when he said his statements to the press, neither Dateline NBC when they broadcasted their lovely special):

Video 3:  Jan 7th - ROV monitoring diver tactile inspection of the trap with sampling of items inside and outside of trap.  The trap was not recovered.  Recovered samples sent for forensic analysis.  Neither Tim Miller nor the media were on board.

The trap in Video 1-3 was found from the first conducted ROV dive.  I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning.  It was my #1 ranked priority target and therefore the first of the ROV dive series. 

Several hours of footage were of other dives on other targets.  None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

And Kermit said...

John sent the pics to his sister who is an active poster at BFN.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360082#msg360082

Then Kyle accused Red of posting the pictures.

Is Robin John Silvetti's sister???   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: September 23, 2008, 05:21:26 PM »

Is Aruba(ie Mos & ALE) still in charge of the Natalee invistigation
or have the Dutch taken it over?

I am curious as to why the bunch of Dutch investigators were
there ...complate with dogs.
Aruba has no facilities for the testing of the materials from the
searches.  They would have to send the things to NL or the FBI
or put them in the secret drawer with no bottom.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #438 on: September 23, 2008, 05:22:51 PM »

It is doubtful that statement still exists. Just like everything else.......poof.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: September 23, 2008, 05:24:37 PM »

Mos admits the witness was heard before by police;

Mos: "This witness has stated things that he didn`t stated earlier to police. Also a number of things contrary to a previous reading in front of the police. "I`ve asked for the statement in its entirety but not received it yet." According to the witness he didn`t tell police and the judiciary everything, because he seriously doubted whether they want to solve the case. The lie detector test nevertheless pointed out that the witness is telling the truth, Mos confirmed. "He has voluntarily cooperated, so I understand."

De Telegraaf today

I made it a little more readable
The whole Peter R de Vries Emmy winning show was broadcast again on Dutch tv tonight.

never lift the pressure of evil island
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.