April 30, 2024, 04:28:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 299678 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #480 on: September 23, 2008, 08:59:51 PM »

caesu or another Dutch poster:

Debbie at BFN posted this  (you will need to click the pdf link when you go to the link).  I believe it is the explanation of why the Dutch prosecutors will not be able to be involved with the Natalee case.  Could you please tell me what it says?  Something about their only job is drugs and money launderering...they cannot be involved in homicide. etc.  That needs to be Aruban??  TIA

http://www.om.nl/algemene_onderdelen/uitgebreid_zoeken/@143437/opportuun_maart_2008/
(Click on the PDF link on this page)

Aruba has a seperate justice system from The Netherlands.
it's a seperate country.
Mos however is Dutch, as are most of the judges.
but they work for the Aruban justice system.
there arent's enough Arubans to fill these jobs.

Aruba can however ask The Netherlands for help.
that's what they did a few years ago.
but that is admitting to their own failures.
so they will hesitate doing that.

if Aruban law and order falls apart completely.
then The Netherlands has to step in.

there is a lot of cooperation mainly with fighting drugssmuggling, money laundring en human trafficking.
also now with this missing girl on Bonaire the combined investigation team stepped in.
and the combined coast guard.

but in my opinion the Dutch should have cleaned up the islands a long time ago.
the Dutch just won't admit on record that the islands are very corrupt (or in other words huge law and order problems).
because if they do, consequence is that they have to do something to fix it.
they hope it will get better before it gets worse.
Thanks caesu!
I saved the article as a text file and this is the google translation.
It's not very easy to understand but I thought some might like to try.

20 Opportune Number 3-2008 Personal 21

The Kingdom of the Netherlands Personality

Why the Dutch for not settling the case

Arrondissement Parquet Den Haag

Holloway interfering in: J.L. Alberto, A. Özbey (administrative staff)

H.I. Jerphanion, M. de Rooij (prosecutor Secretaries)
M. van Dam (secretary)
F.A. Kins of (senior secretary)
Switch: W.R. East Brink (to RP Den Haag)
S. M. A. F. Tielens (to BOOM)

C.E.J. Backer (to FP)
The disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway Dutch interference Netherlands will consist of the Netherlands, FA Kuipers, Prosecutor (was Raio)
Aruban OM has also put the Netherlands on the map. For country-cutting issues and common Aruba, Curacao and Sint Maarten. I. Men, Prosecutor (was Raio)
Common interests between Aruba and it means that new countries are from: H. Construction Meister - Overbeek, T. Kartadinata, MCvan

The Aruban Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos give statements to the Dutch Antilles, there is a specially formed, legislation created department der Veen - van der Loo, KJ Hofman - Cherry, D. Dekker

camera crime reporter Peter R. de Vries. U.S. search team collaboration (RST) tools and new furnishings Public

TV stations waiting for explanations. The world is going crazy established. It deals with affairs ministries established. Arrondissement Parquet Utrecht

as drugs, smuggling and money laundering. But what happens with the BES-islands, Off: Shena Ali, Shaima Ali

of Joran. OM, the Dutch involvement in Aruba?

From the three countries in the kingdom, there is an attentive reader will wonder? Know

And what about that with the West? How is it that the Dutch mutual aid and assistance possible. Also you have: Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba? Parquet Zutphen arrondissement

OM will be interfering with Antillean drug trafficking, but not the Dutch military grants to the BES-islands are a piece of In: Eunice van den Ende (administrative assistant)
stand if necessary. Netherlands! Switch: Pierre Raaymakers (to AP Arnhem)

Holloway with murder? There is an agreement between the structure But along with Curacao and Sint Maarten
three different countries. There is half-covered them under a joint PG. Those reports Parquet Arnhem
Annual consultations between the three imperial king is accountable to the In: Marijke Dubbelink (coordinator back office)

There is a need to know something that does not have to be. The island has Procurators-General (KPG-talk) Harm different Ministers of Justice where

of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Prosecutors and parketsecretaris Brouwer, Nico Jörg acting as PG of the problem plays. So the Minister of reports Parquet Den Haag

The kingdom is not only jobs in the service, including Dop Handheld Dick Piar and Aruba and the Antilles. And a Justice of Curacao, St Maarten or - Switch: Jolanda de Klerk (AP to Amsterdam)

lowlands to the North Sea, but includes Kasper Purchased from the Netherlands. As tri-PARTITE Judicial consultations between the three problems in the BES-islands - from Yael Bours (will Raio)

Also, two Caribbean countries: Aruba and there are more features in the future filled ministers of justice. They meet in the Netherlands. Off: Evelien van Beek (which is incidentally a 16-6 back in service)

Dutch Antilles. Aruban office may be by-other on the prison system, admission

Aruba is an island of 200 km2 a small run of Justice and Prosecutor secretaries, the Netherlands will Shelf and other things, the importance of the Dutch OM, as Prosecutor-General

large, where 100,000 people live. there is less recourse to the justice fall. as that of the other OM's from the king-In: WA van der Heide (Head of Finance & facilities)

The Netherlands Antilles is a collective-Dutch OM. rich, is that the organization of the state-P.J. de Jong (business controller)

name. The islands of Curacao, St. Maarten, the Dutch Criminal Code, accounting reforms in the Caribbean MCP Korten (senior Employees. BJZ)

and the BES-islands (Bonaire, St. Eustatius, Netherlands Antilles and criminal, directives and remains workable area. Also lending T. Berg Wine (medew. functional & Facilities Management)

and Saba) for the convenience merged Like Aruba, all islands changes apply only to the Netherlands. Dutch prosecutor's secretaries and C.A. Miller - the White (secretary HRM)

to a country. Good for 800 km2 and a joint Dutch Antilles The Antillean and Aruban law officers we have the attention. They make S. Mokiem - Chaturi (adm. employee)

Small 250,000 inhabitants. are the status of a country. Again ken off. The cooperation between the three broadcast by no longer part of I. Nagtegaal (enforcement)

All three - Canada, the Caribbean island of its own parliament, Minister of Justice kingdoms is based on matching the Dutch OM, but in return Off: Kees Book Schoten, Afef Ismail, Martine Hoogendam,

Aruba and the Antillean island group and a private OM. The Attorney-General of tasks and concerns. If spheres Eaters, a spot in the Dutch OM does Han Tonnon

-have its own government, a typical Dick Piar, an Anti liana. The Advocate are being collected in Curaçao guaranteed.
Minister of Justice and its own OM. General is a Dutchman, Ton of that happening than under the laws of CVOM
Schans and the principal officer is Gilbert Dutch Antilles. Eaters in the Dutch OM has in hand: Cynthia Volkert Haas-district (communications officer)
Aruba Joubert, from the Antilles. All the collar seized at Schiphol, then not interfere with the moving Salova criminal Sallami, Marina van Gestel - Novikava, Dion
The Acting Attorney-General of three they hold office in Willemstad, Netherlands laws in force. Playing to the overseas islands. That Lippmann, Daniëlle of Ten Deren, Sebastiaan van Dijk,
Aruba is (Attorney General) Nico Jörg, capital of Curacao. Dutchman Hans Mos in the broadcast of Judith Karssen (administrative staff)
a Dutchman, as well as Chief Prosecutor The prosecutors and prosecutor-Future Peter R. de Vries made statements about Joran Jacoba Peak (trainee)
Hans Mos, who after the high-profile secretaries are scattered So much is clear: a Kingdom, van der Sloot is explainable. The head of Groenendijk Mathilde (Prosecutor)
broadcast of Peter R. de Vries on a number of islands. So are the three countries, three OM's. Com but the officer works for the Aruban OM. Off: Elviria the Lake - Kock, Coen Coolen, Silvia Stalvord
"Confession" of Joran van der Sloot no Dutch Maarten Hemelaar Jasper complex and will make at the end of 2008 the Aruban OM And it has been let
more is unknown. Both are by the Mul on Curaçao, chef de poste Taco kingdom not three, but four countries behel know that a re-examination is
Dutch FOR LENT to Aruba. Steyn, Dikran Sarian and Jan Bart devel on prices. The Dutch Antilles cease to be started.
The Advocate-General and the hoofdof Sint-Maarten van Delft and David on one of existence. Curacao and Sint Maarten go
ficier Dutch are coincidental, but the BES-islands, Bonaire. as separate countries. The Kingdom of Text: Thea van der Geest

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: September 23, 2008, 09:14:50 PM »

Wreck, do you have an email that you give online???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: September 23, 2008, 09:23:23 PM »

not really -- but Klaas has my permission to give it to you if she doesn't mind -- I'll re-send it to her.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: September 23, 2008, 09:36:34 PM »

not really -- but Klaas has my permission to give it to you if she doesn't mind -- I'll re-send it to her.
Ok, want to tell you something about this case.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: September 23, 2008, 09:42:20 PM »

Ok, want to tell you something about this case.
I sent a message to Klaas! (it's just not prudent to post an e-mail addy on-line -- let alone a forum that has so many people that read here and have "evil-doing" on their agenda.) 

I hope you have some good info!

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: September 23, 2008, 09:51:55 PM »

caesu or another Dutch poster:

Debbie at BFN posted this  (you will need to click the pdf link when you go to the link).  I believe it is the explanation of why the Dutch prosecutors will not be able to be involved with the Natalee case.  Could you please tell me what it says?  Something about their only job is drugs and money launderering...they cannot be involved in homicide. etc.  That needs to be Aruban??  TIA

http://www.om.nl/algemene_onderdelen/uitgebreid_zoeken/@143437/opportuun_maart_2008/
(Click on the PDF link on this page)

Aruba has a seperate justice system from The Netherlands.
it's a seperate country.
Mos however is Dutch, as are most of the judges.
but they work for the Aruban justice system.
there arent's enough Arubans to fill these jobs.

Aruba can however ask The Netherlands for help.
that's what they did a few years ago.
but that is admitting to their own failures.
so they will hesitate doing that.

if Aruban law and order falls apart completely.
then The Netherlands has to step in.

there is a lot of cooperation mainly with fighting drugssmuggling, money laundring en human trafficking.
also now with this missing girl on Bonaire the combined investigation team stepped in.
and the combined coast guard.

but in my opinion the Dutch should have cleaned up the islands a long time ago.
the Dutch just won't admit on record that the islands are very corrupt (or in other words huge law and order problems).
because if they do, consequence is that they have to do something to fix it.
they hope it will get better before it gets worse.

The reson that they can not clean it up is becuase of this setup between company (A)

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=2531

And Company (B)

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=28857

between these 2 is a big corruption / crime organisation composing from power lowers.

ICON have all the contracts but who is ICON....see it for your self here.

That is why they can not clean up the Island.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: September 23, 2008, 10:19:43 PM »

Got it Wreck, message on way - Thank you Klaasend.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: September 23, 2008, 10:20:56 PM »

Well all I'm saying is that the pics were not posted on BFN by Robin....she posted them at BNH...just wanted to clear that up.... 

So Robin posted the photos at BNH and not BFN.  Thanks for clearing that up.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: September 23, 2008, 10:25:14 PM »

Well all I'm saying is that the pics were not posted on BFN by Robin....she posted them at BNH...just wanted to clear that up.... 

Yes, they were posted at Bring Natalee Home and not Blogs for Natalee.  Not sure why there's a difference though both sites require membership to view the content of the threads.   
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: September 23, 2008, 10:46:34 PM »

You are welcome...I wish everything about this case was so easy....
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: September 23, 2008, 10:49:19 PM »

Well...I guess just cause someone is a member doesn't make them not copy-happy.... but again....not wise to put stuff on the internet that one doesn't want copied...
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: September 23, 2008, 10:50:56 PM »

Hello everyone... Interesting reading today... as usual... much easier to catch up when I am not away so long...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: September 23, 2008, 11:12:52 PM »

You are welcome...I wish everything about this case was so easy....

That's a fact! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: September 23, 2008, 11:16:22 PM »

Nite Wreck, talk to you when I land in Austin.......

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: September 23, 2008, 11:22:22 PM »

Nite Wreck, talk to you when I land in Austin.......
stay out of trouble! (I sent you one more e-mail) 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: September 24, 2008, 01:47:03 AM »

Amigoe is covering the DeVries award

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_47137.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #496 on: September 24, 2008, 04:34:47 AM »

'Finance Aruba at critical point'
 Updated: August 22, 2008 17:37

The Aruban government finances are at a critical juncture. The fiscal outlook is alarming and far-reaching measures are necessary for economic growth in the term.
Overview - More economic news

That was the message of Nout Wellink director of De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB),  at the annual dinner meeting of the Aruban Chamber of Commerce.

Wellink advised the Aruban government to strengthen public finances by spending on public wages and pensions to be reduced.

The Aruban government debt over the past six years has significantly increased. In 1999, the debt burden to 28 percent of the gross national product, in 2005 it has grown to nearly 46% of the GDP, representing 1.9 billion Aruban guilders (840 million euros). The Aruban shortages in the budget are remarkably well given the current local economy. The Aruban tourism industry welcomes 1.2 million visitors annually, most many Americans. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) predicts an economic growth of two to three percent for the coming years.

But Aruba is struggling with aging. Wellink pointed out that this situation is more threatening for a small densely populated island. "In combination with low growth in labor productivity, a weak fiscal starting position and the lack of corrective measures, the aging population in the next two to three decades to an explosion of debt can lead the state." To the public finances on a level acceptable to Wellink remember disturbing his audience to the recommendations of the IMF and the Central Bank of Aruba for fiscal responsibility in the law to anchor. Such a law, where fiscal discipline is promoted by fiscal reforms and the setting of numerical fiscal rules, would the government more transparent and more stable and can prevent the debt position is untenable.

The Aruban economy revolves mainly on the arrival and stay of American tourists.
Knowing this   more pressure on Aruba is important ( Boycot ,a (New)team which gives  information on travel forums about this dangerous island Aruba etc .)

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: September 24, 2008, 07:12:26 AM »

Buckeye...I think it was you that posted about both these things a while back...

A poster at RU posted that she knew who Shango was.  Do you recall if it was it SandraK or if not who it was.

Godfathers...something about the 4th. or 5th. name being the godfather's name?

TIA
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: September 24, 2008, 07:50:16 AM »

Mum,

I recall reading the van der Straten is Sebastian's Godfather and Antonio Carlo is Urine's Godfather.  I could be incorrect.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: September 24, 2008, 08:04:24 AM »

Is anyone else as confused as I am after the past few days?  Are we looking for Natalee in a cemetery or are we back to the unidentified skull in the lobster trap?     There has to be a connection to the pond, because there's an awful lot of energy that has gone into searching it and covering it up.  The witness saw Urine with a missing shoe near the pond.  How could the lost shoe get from the pond to the lobster cage?  If Urine found his shoe after losing it in the pond, wouldn't he have just kept it or destroyed it instead of later putting it in the lobster trap?  Is this confusion intentional because we are getting too close to something?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.