April 19, 2024, 11:04:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 298847 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: September 24, 2008, 08:12:17 AM »

Mum,

I recall reading the van der Straten is Sebastian's Godfather and Antonio Carlo is Urine's Godfather.  I could be incorrect.

Morning SS...LOL...I had always thought it was that van der Straten was Joran's...looked all over for that and it is something we will probably never know!!

I was after something I thought Buckeye posted about some-one's 4th or 5th name...last one before the surname. I don't think Joran has that many!

The confusion has always been intentional...How many shoes again?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: September 24, 2008, 08:14:36 AM »

Well all I'm saying is that the pics were not posted on BFN by Robin....she posted them at BNH...just wanted to clear that up.... 

So Robin posted the photos at BNH and not BFN.  Thanks for clearing that up.

You are welcome...I wish everything about this case was so easy....

That's a fact! 

So, we have established that Robin posted the trap photographs at BNH.  We understood that Robin got them from Dave, who had requested them from the FBI.  Kyle claimed that Dave had asked him for the photographs, but Kyle says he didn't them to Dave.  Kyle says he gave them to the FBI.  Robin is not John's sister.  Where does the information about John giving his sister the photographs fit in here?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: September 24, 2008, 08:22:30 AM »

Mum,

I recall reading the van der Straten is Sebastian's Godfather and Antonio Carlo is Urine's Godfather.  I could be incorrect.

Morning SS...LOL...I had always thought it was that van der Straten was Joran's...looked all over for that and it is something we will probably never know!!

I was after something I thought Buckeye posted about some-one's 4th or 5th name...last one before the surname. I don't think Joran has that many!

Mum,  I just thought of something.  If Paulass claims to be Existential and Anita is a Buddist, they aren't practicing Christians.  Do any of the Sloots boys have a Godfather?  Urine was born in Holland, so his Godfather would likely have been someone there.  Maybe none of them have Godfathers.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: September 24, 2008, 08:28:56 AM »

Well all I'm saying is that the pics were not posted on BFN by Robin....she posted them at BNH...just wanted to clear that up.... 

That's a fact! 

So, we have established that Robin posted the trap photographs at BNH.  We understood that Robin got them from Dave, who had requested them from the FBI.  Kyle claimed that Dave had asked him for the photographs, but Kyle says he didn't them to Dave.  Kyle says he gave them to the FBI.  Robin is not John's sister.  Where does the information about John giving his sister the photographs fit in here?

According to KyCat, Kermit says that John gave the photographs to his sister (who isn't Robin).  Kermie, where did you get that information????  Is it possible that the FBI didn't give the photographs to Dave, but that John did give them to his sister, who in turn gave them to Dave and Robin?????  Why would John give the TES photographs to someone after Kyle wouldn't give them to Dave?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: September 24, 2008, 08:30:42 AM »

That's a fact! 

Now that may have something to do with BFN...as in Blogs For Natalee...I think she posts there...Don't know what that has to with anything though...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #505 on: September 24, 2008, 08:44:20 AM »

Mum, I remember several discussions. Yes, it was Sandrak...the woman from India 

Not sure I understand the Godfather question you posted...

EDIT to add....
 Originally Posted by kgeaux

The poster Keywest/sandrak...admitted to writeing the shango post.
It was originally a joke posted at scared monkey's that got carried away and once the family was looking at it. key admitted to it with apology.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=239.400
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 08:56:12 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: September 24, 2008, 08:58:36 AM »

Thanks Nut...It was posted that if some-one had 4 or 5, heck maybe it was 3 or 4, Christian names before their surname that the last 2 before the surname could be from the godfather. Ie. the Godfather's first name.

Would anyone else like more coffee???
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: September 24, 2008, 08:58:57 AM »

Mum,

Mum,  I just thought of something.  If Paulass claims to be Existential and Anita is a Buddist, they aren't practicing Christians.  Do any of the Sloots boys have a Godfather?  Urine was born in Holland, so his Godfather would likely have been someone there.  Maybe none of them have Godfathers.

I have thought of that too, SS.  I would be willing to bet that none of
the Sloot boys had a formal christening or named godparents. 
They could use the term loosely.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: September 24, 2008, 09:06:35 AM »

EDIT to add....

It was originally a joke posted at scared monkey's that got carried away and once the family was looking at it. key admitted to it with apology.

Nut...this was a couple of months back, maybe she was referring to the joke! 

I remember klaas replied that she wasn't sure if she was saying that klaas was Shango!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #509 on: September 24, 2008, 09:11:34 AM »

EDIT to add....

Now, some of Simian's posts were from Sandra K"s part of the world. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: September 24, 2008, 09:14:52 AM »

SandraK can't string two words together without making a mistake.
She doesn't have enough sense to make the Shango or Simian posts.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: September 24, 2008, 09:24:07 AM »

LMAO! No doubt about that! 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: September 24, 2008, 09:26:30 AM »

LOL...But I am trying to work out if she has found out recently who Shango is.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #513 on: September 24, 2008, 09:29:12 AM »

Maybe she and a friend of hers has known for some time who it was. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: September 24, 2008, 09:36:48 AM »

The statement that she is Shango is not new.  She has been making that
claim for years now.  She has also said that she is Lorenzo's mother
and that Steve Croes is her boy.  She makes outrageous claims. 
I would lay odds that she has never set foot on Key West or Aruba.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: September 24, 2008, 09:39:58 AM »

EDIT to add....

Now, some of Simian's posts were from Sandra K"s part of the world. 

Lala's - don't even go there, don't believe SandraK, not even for a minute....PLEASE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: September 24, 2008, 09:41:04 AM »

The statement that she is Shango is not new.  She has been making that
claim for years now.  She has also said that she is Lorenzo's mother
and that Steve Croes is her boy.  She makes outrageous claims. 
I would lay odds that she has never set foot on Key West or Aruba.

NO - she admitted to me she never met LORENZO.  Do not believe her.  Please, Please, Please.   
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #517 on: September 24, 2008, 09:42:43 AM »

Good morning

last night I was speaking to TJ about missing Marlies van der Kouwe on Bon Aire.

FIRST LET ME TELL YOU SHE IS STILL MISSING

This morning I called Aruba, first Oranjestad where no one answered the phone. then Shaba where no one answered the phone. Finally someone answered the phone in Santa Cruz.

I finally got the number for the polis in Bon Aire.

I called and IT IS CONFIRMED THAT Marlies van der Kouwe IS MISSING AND NOT YET LOCATED.

During the call I spoke to a very nice lady at the polis station and then all hell broke loose.

I told them who I was and why I was calling and how asked how I could reach her parents. I asked what hotel they were at so that I can put them in touch with TJ as fast as possible.

I AM CALLING ON BEHALF OF TJ AND HE ASKED ME TO GET THIS INFO AND FIND THE PARENTS.

THEY WILL NOT ANSWER THE PHONE NOW.

I heard a giant commotion in the back ground and I heard the word "American" and then I heard NO NO NO by a man.

This doesn't look to good right now.

*also remember that TJ was hired by Natalee's family and he had a signed contract*

Thanks for the info and for trying Rob...

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: September 24, 2008, 09:43:03 AM »

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/09/new_witness_in_holloway_disapp.php

New witness in Holloway disappearance
Wednesday 24 September 2008

A new witness has emerged in the disappearance of US teenager Natalee Holloway on the holiday island of Aruba in 2005, the AD reports on Wednesday.

The paper says the witness saw the main suspect, Dutch student Joran van der Sloot, walk past his house in one shoe and a stained shirt followed by his father in a red car on the night the girl disappeared.

Aruban prosecution department chief Hans Mos told the AD the new witness statement is ‘interesting’ but ‘one of many’. Van der Sloot and his father Paul have always sworn they were not together that night.

Joran van der Sloot has admitted being with Holloway on the beach the night she died. He told an undercover tv reporter that a friend had dumped her body at sea.

Mos confirmed earlier reports that he hopes to have the case finally wrapped up by the end of the year. Van der Sloot has twice been arrested and released because of a lack of evidence.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: September 24, 2008, 09:54:02 AM »

no my number is not blocked... it just keeps ringing and ringing... some police force this is huh...what kind of police force doesn't answer the phone - you all know the answer to that one.

These F' ers are all ready in cover up mode.

The main problem here, beside the fact that a young lady is most likely dead, is navigating this corrupt system. They are gonna get the screw job.,

These parents are about to get the lesson of a lifetime.

Can someone help me get her parents number in Holland or help me find the number for Office van Delft.

I'm using my old puter and it's so slow.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.