April 16, 2024, 05:34:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 298709 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: September 24, 2008, 08:05:50 PM »

Magnolia,are you saying Paulus has this information about Donner and Hirch Ballin??

That must be a joke

I don't like Hirsch Ballin at all my self nut that`s just ridiculous!

Donner is certainly a man of integrity.

I just copied and pasted.  Click on the link at the bottom
of the article.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #581 on: September 24, 2008, 08:20:14 PM »

bastibro isn't this a strange letter ?
it seems that Mos likes Renfro !! persconferentie in 2008 ??? lees maar eens goed !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #582 on: September 24, 2008, 08:46:45 PM »

Magnolia,are you saying Paulus has this information about Donner and Hirch Ballin??

That must be a joke

I think it indicates that Donner and Ballin have received emails outlining the sex angle... not that they are participants. someone has sent them info...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #583 on: September 24, 2008, 08:51:01 PM »

it seems that Mos likes Renfro !! persconferentie in 2008 ??? lees maar eens goed !

Renfro went to Mos to buy his soul when she felt she was(could be) incorrectly treated??

IMHO Mos is just a weak person who`s brainwashed ever since he sets foot on Aruban disoil(Dompig quote)
who cases for her  . . maybe she`s a good person but her heart is in the wrong place!
I know she dont know nothing at all

never lift the pressure of evil island
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #584 on: September 24, 2008, 09:06:02 PM »

Renfro went to Mos to buy his soul when she felt she was(could be) incorrectly treated??

IMHO Mos is just a weak person who`s brainwashed ever since he sets foot on Aruban disoil(Dompig quote)
who cases for her  . . maybe she`s a good person but her heart is in the wrong place!
I know she dont know nothing at all

Mos weak - YES
Mos brainwashed - Probably
Mos cares for Julia - Possible
Julia a good person - Not a chance in hell
Julia's heart - doesn't have one
In the wrong place - Most likely, Mos' teeny wienie

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: September 24, 2008, 09:12:38 PM »

"He claimed he lost them in the area of Fisherman's Hut, but we [are] looking at other places, including the pond,"
Tromp said
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/01/aruba.missing/index.html

TITO: POLICE HAD A TIP ON THE MISSING SHOE.. THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A VALID TIP AND USED IT.. DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING THOUGH

TWITTY: You know, that`s been a question all along, Nancy. And I really couldn`t figure out if there was one tennis shoe that he left behind or if it were both.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/ng.01.html

Aruban police seek suspect's shoes
Another Van der Sloot interview, landfill search expected Tuesday
Tuesday, August 2, 2005 Posted

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Aruban authorities investigating the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway are looking for a pair of size-14 tennis shoes that suspect Joran van der Sloot might have lost, a police official said.

"He [Joran] says he might have lost a pair of sneakers on the beach the night Natalee disappeared," said lead police investigator Roy Tromp. "That's what he claims in one of his many statements."

Tromp said the 17-year-old suspect described the shoes as white and blue and brand new.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/01/aruba.missing/index.html

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
December 6, 2005

TWITTY: You know Greta now that you mention it I was looking through my journal and there was an update from an FBI official and also from our family liaison that in one of Joran Van der Sloot's tennis shoes there was blood. I had written that down. I wish that I had been able to obtain more information as to what happened to that one shoe if that was truly blood in his shoe. You know Greta like I said we are just so limited in any type of information we can get.

VAN SUSTEREN: : Are you suggesting that they did find one of the pair of shoes and that they seized that?

TWITTY: Yes, when I was looking back through my notes there was a date where we received this information either from the FBI or our family liason that there was blood in Joran's tennis shoe.

VAN SUSTEREN:: I suppose, of course if there is blood you would be out of your mind not to test the blood to see if it's JVDS blood or not. Do you know if they any testing was done on that shoe?

TWITTY: No, we don't know we never heard the results of any DNA, if we did hear it was 2 1/2 months later but we never heard anything definitive about the shoe.

VAN SUSTEREN: I take it if you heard it was his blood then you would have recalled you got the final results. And let me see if I got this straight you can't recall getting any results on the blood in that shoe if indeed it was blood in the shoe?

TWITTY: No, it was only mentioned one time throughout my journal. Only once.

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 9, 2005

TWITTY: ...I mean, I think we need to stay focused on the bloody tennis shoe that was found...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10439299/

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 28, 2005

GRACE: Very quickly, to Jossy Mansur with "Diario," he repeatedly advertises the reward for Natalee Holloway up to $1 million tonight for her safe return, $100,000 for evidence as to her whereabouts.

Jossy Mansur, what can you tell us about this theory floating around out there that a shoe is involved, a lost shoe belonging to either van der Sloot or the Kalpoe brothers?

MANSUR: Well, that`s a fact that`s been going around for quite some time now, that he was barefoot when he walked back home and that he lost his shoe somewhere either on the beach or over here at the pond.

<snip>

GRACE: And Jossy, before we go break, could you explain to me about this shoe again? I'm not getting -- how do we know? Why do we suspect that Joran van der Sloot left behind one of his shoes?

MANSUR: That came out of some kind of a statement somewhere. I don`t know, either. I can`t pinpoint the exact time or place where he said that, or where they found out he`s missing his shoes.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/28/ng.01.html

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Tim Miller: "That looks like a Skull"

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: September 24, 2008, 09:12:56 PM »

That must be a joke

I think it indicates that Donner and Ballin have received emails outlining the sex angle... not that they are participants. someone has sent them info...

I did just read it Rob,

This Wicher is totally unreliable, thats for sure.I certainly think that he has a point about Paulus knowing a lot of dirty compromising information about key people in police and justice in Aruba.
Nevertheless  he is a hotemetotem(perverse secret person) himself JMHO

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: September 24, 2008, 09:15:01 PM »

TENNIS SHOE
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey
View Profile
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 -
« Reply #770 on: March 07, 2008, 10:40:46 AM »

As far as the beak-in at the huts:
As I see it there are two possibilities.  First, the fish huts were actually broken into and therefore likely related to the case. Alternatively, the door was kicked in by the Police during the search within a couple days of Natalee's dissapearance and a lovely new knife taken in the process.
In either case, a trap, a sneaker, and a girl went missing.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2673.msg362152#msg362152

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: September 24, 2008, 09:20:01 PM »

"He claimed he lost them in the area of Fisherman's Hut, but we [are] looking at other places, including the pond,"
Tromp said
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/01/aruba.missing/index.html

TITO: POLICE HAD A TIP ON THE MISSING SHOE.. THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A VALID TIP AND USED IT.. DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING THOUGH

TWITTY: You know, that`s been a question all along, Nancy. And I really couldn`t figure out if there was one tennis shoe that he left behind or if it were both.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/ng.01.html

Aruban police seek suspect's shoes
Another Van der Sloot interview, landfill search expected Tuesday
Tuesday, August 2, 2005 Posted

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Aruban authorities investigating the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway are looking for a pair of size-14 tennis shoes that suspect Joran van der Sloot might have lost, a police official said.

"He [Joran] says he might have lost a pair of sneakers on the beach the night Natalee disappeared," said lead police investigator Roy Tromp. "That's what he claims in one of his many statements."

Tromp said the 17-year-old suspect described the shoes as white and blue and brand new.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/01/aruba.missing/index.html

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
December 6, 2005

TWITTY: You know Greta now that you mention it I was looking through my journal and there was an update from an FBI official and also from our family liaison that in one of Joran Van der Sloot's tennis shoes there was blood. I had written that down. I wish that I had been able to obtain more information as to what happened to that one shoe if that was truly blood in his shoe. You know Greta like I said we are just so limited in any type of information we can get.

VAN SUSTEREN: : Are you suggesting that they did find one of the pair of shoes and that they seized that?

TWITTY: Yes, when I was looking back through my notes there was a date where we received this information either from the FBI or our family liason that there was blood in Joran's tennis shoe.

VAN SUSTEREN:: I suppose, of course if there is blood you would be out of your mind not to test the blood to see if it's JVDS blood or not. Do you know if they any testing was done on that shoe?

TWITTY: No, we don't know we never heard the results of any DNA, if we did hear it was 2 1/2 months later but we never heard anything definitive about the shoe.

VAN SUSTEREN: I take it if you heard it was his blood then you would have recalled you got the final results. And let me see if I got this straight you can't recall getting any results on the blood in that shoe if indeed it was blood in the shoe?

TWITTY: No, it was only mentioned one time throughout my journal. Only once.

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 9, 2005

TWITTY: ...I mean, I think we need to stay focused on the bloody tennis shoe that was found...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10439299/

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 28, 2005

GRACE: Very quickly, to Jossy Mansur with "Diario," he repeatedly advertises the reward for Natalee Holloway up to $1 million tonight for her safe return, $100,000 for evidence as to her whereabouts.

Jossy Mansur, what can you tell us about this theory floating around out there that a shoe is involved, a lost shoe belonging to either van der Sloot or the Kalpoe brothers?

MANSUR: Well, that`s a fact that`s been going around for quite some time now, that he was barefoot when he walked back home and that he lost his shoe somewhere either on the beach or over here at the pond.

<snip>

GRACE: And Jossy, before we go break, could you explain to me about this shoe again? I'm not getting -- how do we know? Why do we suspect that Joran van der Sloot left behind one of his shoes?

MANSUR: That came out of some kind of a statement somewhere. I don`t know, either. I can`t pinpoint the exact time or place where he said that, or where they found out he`s missing his shoes.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/28/ng.01.html

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Tim Miller: "That looks like a Skull"

Kermit, there was a skull and a shoe in that crab trap.  Now, who has the skull and shoe?  Who was in that trap?   Whose shoe?

Come on, this is maddening!!

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: September 24, 2008, 09:21:29 PM »

TENNIS SHOE
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey
View Profile
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 -
« Reply #770 on: March 07, 2008, 10:40:46 AM »

As far as the beak-in at the huts:
As I see it there are two possibilities.  First, the fish huts were actually broken into and therefore likely related to the case. Alternatively, the door was kicked in by the Police during the search within a couple days of Natalee's dissapearance and a lovely new knife taken in the process.
In either case, a trap, a sneaker, and a girl went missing.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2673.msg362152#msg362152

the police wouldn't tale a trap . .

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: September 24, 2008, 09:22:42 PM »

Darn... messed up the quote stack.  Sorry.  Kermit, was a knife found in that cage also??

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: September 24, 2008, 09:25:01 PM »

Darn... messed up the quote stack.  Sorry.  Kermit, was a knife found in that cage also??

Now THAT would be interesting!!

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: September 24, 2008, 09:25:28 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys, i`m late
May God Bless You!

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: September 24, 2008, 09:26:13 PM »

I know this is gruesome but this whole case turns your stomach so I am going to put this out there (I think it has been before) Natalee may be in two different places.  Land and Sea. 

Everything is so cryptic that as soon as I think I have something figured out, I start thinking in a different direction.  Anyone else feel that way?

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #594 on: September 24, 2008, 09:27:40 PM »

Now THAT would be interesting!!

Yes, it would.  Who would know??????  The millon dollar question that I can't get a definitive answer on.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: September 24, 2008, 09:28:09 PM »

If Joran lost his one shoe in the muck in the pond, he and Paulus would not have
been driving slow and searching for a tennis shoe.  The witness said that Joran had
one shoe on.  They were searching for something else that Joran had lost.
One shoe was found in his closet.  That would be the one he had on when the
witness saw him.
When the body was moved from the pond, the tennis shoe that was stuck in
the muck was retrieved and placed in the trap.
The tennis shoe that Jossey has is not related to this case. IMO

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: September 24, 2008, 09:29:53 PM »

GOODNIGHT B-BRO!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: September 24, 2008, 09:30:07 PM »

I know this is gruesome but this whole case turns your stomach so I am going to put this out there (I think it has been before) Natalee may be in two different places.  Land and Sea. 

Everything is so cryptic that as soon as I think I have something figured out, I start thinking in a different direction.  Anyone else feel that way?

Who's to say that Natalee wasn't placed in the crypt and then removed and put out to sea weeks, days, months later?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: September 24, 2008, 09:35:23 PM »

Who's to say that Natalee wasn't placed in the crypt and then removed and put out to sea weeks, days, months later?

I think that maybe on the 6th of June, Jalitza Wever was put in the trap with the
shoe and Natalee was put in her crypt.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #599 on: September 24, 2008, 09:36:01 PM »

Yes Exactly.  So DNA can be found in the crypt?  I would think so anyway.  I wonder how many times these bastards moved her?!?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.