May 23, 2024, 04:44:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOUSTON - IKE AFTERMATH - TES HAS ASKED FOR OUR HELP  (Read 35846 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2008, 07:54:46 PM »

I happend to think  ... I think it was  Sharon ?   in NW Houston  posting where she had power  Maybe if someone could find out who I'm think about  there might be a way to get in touch with her ???   Just wondering

I think it was Sharon/Tx...our other Sharon lives in Miami... I think.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2008, 07:56:41 PM »

If they are only rescuing the most needs ppl....Frank/TES said they need food water and a way to cook donated food delivered today...including a bunch of uncooked turkey breasts....he said they need about 5 to 6 BBQ grills and charcoal and starter....the uncooked donations...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2008, 07:57:56 PM »

Lala's
Just thinking (which Might be bad)  I know all of Houston has needs right now... but you may want to check with boots on the ground  (Frank or someone) to make sure the need is still at this location .

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2008, 08:00:47 PM »

St Thomas' Episcopal Church
 - www.stthomashouston.org - (713) 666-3111

Palmer Memorial Episcopal Church
 - www.palmerchurch.org - (713) 529-6196

Antioch Missionary Baptist Church
 - www.antiochdowntown.org - (713) 652-0738

St Luke's United Methodist Church
 - www.stlukesmethodist.org - (713) 622-5710

St Paul's United Methodist Church
 - www.stpaulshouston.org - (713) 528-0527

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2008, 08:01:10 PM »

Called Joel Osteen Ministries...got answering machine...will call again in AM.   Can anyone think of any other large church in the Houston area that I could contact?

Lalas

Here is a big Episcopal church with about a zillion contact numbers. Episcopal churches are usually pretty good about trying to help out, and I notice these folks even have someone for "Health and Outreach Ministries." I have no talent for making phone calls, but here is the website for the church.

http://www.christchurchcathedral.org/default.aspx?name=contact

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2008, 08:01:15 PM »

in the morning...

Oh what I would give for the right to edit my own posts

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2008, 08:01:45 PM »

Lala's
Just thinking (which Might be bad)  I know all of Houston has needs right now... but you may want to check with boots on the ground  (Frank or someone) to make sure the need is still at this location .

It appears that I can't get much action until tomorrow...I will check with Marlee before I call in the morning.  Thanks for reminding me...I get carried away trying to help and end up being no help at all. LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2008, 08:03:37 PM »

Called Joel Osteen Ministries...got answering machine...will call again in AM.   Can anyone think of any other large church in the Houston area that I could contact?

Lalas

Here is a big Episcopal church with about a zillion contact numbers. Episcopal churches are usually pretty good about trying to help out, and I notice these folks even have someone for "Health and Outreach Ministries." I have no talent for making phone calls, but here is the website for the church.

http://www.christchurchcathedral.org/default.aspx?name=contact

I will try them too.  All they can say is they can't help us.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2008, 08:04:26 PM »

Lala's

It appears that I can't get much action until tomorrow...I will check with Marlee before I call in the morning.  Thanks for reminding me...I get carried away trying to help and end up being no help at all. LOL

LOL   not that.. .just would not vols. showing up and everone moved out.  I know they would find a way to help  anyway.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2008, 08:08:15 PM »

Destiny....nanner basket.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2008, 08:10:18 PM »

St Thomas' Episcopal Church
 - www.stthomashouston.org - (713) 666-3111

Palmer Memorial Episcopal Church
 - www.palmerchurch.org - (713) 529-6196

Antioch Missionary Baptist Church
 - www.antiochdowntown.org - (713) 652-0738

St Luke's United Methodist Church
 - www.stlukesmethodist.org - (713) 622-5710

St Paul's United Methodist Church
 - www.stpaulshouston.org - (713) 528-0527

Thanks for the numbers. Will try them too.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2008, 08:12:13 PM »

Lalas

You, Destiny, and all the others who are so good at making phone calls amaze me. Whenever I get on the phone with someone I don't know, I mumble and stumble and don't make much sense. (Not to mention that I sound like Minnie Mouse.) 

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2008, 08:15:41 PM »

OK...

SharonLee912@aol.com  is Sharon/TX  NW Houston... has power at her house...

Have no idea how far away she is from this site.   she may know someone that can help
Just throwing this out here   

Edited - fixed Sharon's SM screen name for Oldfart.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 08:26:50 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2008, 08:16:19 PM »

Mooo Chit ... Sharon/Tx    not Sunny/TX

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2008, 08:18:26 PM »

BTW 

That came from http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3384.msg453554#msg453554

Thank you so much!  I need to check on family and the nursing home.  If anyone needs me to get a message out or to make a call here in Texas since I have a landline and electricity - email me your numbers or needs and I will do the best I can to help you!  SharonLee912@aol.com

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2008, 08:19:35 PM »

Destiny....nanner basket.

Lala's got it...sent back the #...Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2008, 08:24:30 PM »

KLAAS...TY very much for your help in what to send to the TV Stations......Des

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2008, 08:29:24 PM »

BTW 

That came from http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3384.msg453554#msg453554

Thank you so much!  I need to check on family and the nursing home.  If anyone needs me to get a message out or to make a call here in Texas since I have a landline and electricity - email me your numbers or needs and I will do the best I can to help you!  SharonLee912@aol.com

Does anyone want me to email Sharon?  I will.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2008, 08:32:32 PM »

Lalas

You, Destiny, and all the others who are so good at making phone calls amaze me. Whenever I get on the phone with someone I don't know, I mumble and stumble and don't make much sense. (Not to mention that I sound like Minnie Mouse.) 

Same here..I called the news in Central Florida.. and e-mailed a link to another news station that covered Orlando during the search for Caylee...... stumble on words also..but gave numbers..gave link.. gave as much info as I could..hoping a sister station in Tx can be of assistance.
Hope their phones stay operational.
If their phones go down....advised TES already to use texting options.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2008, 08:33:21 PM »

BTW 

Does anyone want me to email Sharon?  I will.

Oops..
I did and pointed to this thead... but I do not have the "Communication gift" you all have...
but more e-mail could not hurt... Maybe she has a Grill

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.