March 29, 2024, 04:59:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 347908 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2008, 12:31:00 PM »

Too short, Tomm??   GRRRRRRRRRR

Woops, I was mis-quoted here I think, or taken out of context, or it could have been a pizza, or someone using my face.

I hesitated to put that in Always. Models are generally tallish.

I know you are about Casey's size.

Short is cute, my daughter is short, my mom is short.......
    We are petite, tiny.  Short implies something is missing.  Im not missing anything!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2008, 12:31:26 PM »

That is absolutely correct!  Casey is entitled to legal representation and a trial by a jury of her peers.  Innocent until proven guilty.  That's the law.  But we are all intelligent people here using common sense, and it's pretty obvious that Casey is guilty of actions that led to Caylee's disappearance and most likely her death.  Why do defense attorneys do what they do?  Is it because they think it's mostly innocent people being charged of crimes that need their help and they are compelled to help these falsely accused citizens?  Or is it because they can charge up the wazoo for spinning the story, filing motions to drag things out and advising their clients to hold their heads high and smile?  I think very few defense attorneys do what they do from the goodness of their conservative hearts.  It's all about the money...and in this case, the fame. 

So yes, we detest Baez and his smug look almost as much as we detest Casey for hers.  But you're right.  He's just doing his job.
[/quo

My uncle was a defense attorney for twenty years some of the people he defended were just plain evil.  I could not belive he would try to defend some of them.  I mean when you pass the bar and start to practice not everyone goes straight to the DA's office some have to start out at the bottom.  There are also a lot of defense attorney's that get appointed by the court they have no say in who their client's are.  So I think it's pretty unfair to say most do it because it's all about the money. JMHO

Agree. Not all lawyers are money-grubbing. Besides, what's wrong with working for money? I wouldn't be here without that paycheck, meager as it is.

Nothing at all wrong with making money.  I'm trying to do it myself...but not by selling my soul to the devil...haha.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2008, 12:31:27 PM »

That is absolutely correct!  Casey is entitled to legal representation and a trial by a jury of her peers.  Innocent until proven guilty.  That's the law.  But we are all intelligent people here using common sense, and it's pretty obvious that Casey is guilty of actions that led to Caylee's disappearance and most likely her death.  Why do defense attorneys do what they do?  Is it because they think it's mostly innocent people being charged of crimes that need their help and they are compelled to help these falsely accused citizens?  Or is it because they can charge up the wazoo for spinning the story, filing motions to drag things out and advising their clients to hold their heads high and smile?  I think very few defense attorneys do what they do from the goodness of their conservative hearts.  It's all about the money...and in this case, the fame. 

So yes, we detest Baez and his smug look almost as much as we detest Casey for hers.  But you're right.  He's just doing his job.
[/quo

My uncle was a defense attorney for twenty years some of the people he defended were just plain evil.  I could not belive he would try to defend some of them.  I mean when you pass the bar and start to practice not everyone goes straight to the DA's office some have to start out at the bottom.  There are also a lot of defense attorney's that get appointed by the court they have no say in who their client's are.  So I think it's pretty unfair to say most do it because it's all about the money. JMHO

Okay, I'll give you that.  Maybe not MOST, but many.  Do you know why your uncle did it?  Not being argumentative...just curious.

Not all attorneys who pass the bar go into criminal law.  I've worked for litigation attorneys for years on both sides of the fence.  Sometimes we represent the plaintiff, sometimes the defendant, and we know we aren't always on the right side of the fence.

Let's all remember when it is your side it is the right side
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2008, 12:32:18 PM »

If Lee or George is found to be the father of Caylee, could they be arrested and charged with incest?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2008, 12:33:01 PM »

what about the defamation of Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales?

what about the new defamation of William Waters?

what of those Cin-Cin?

Gonazles is a living breathing person with feelings and a reputation unquestionably broken.

stick a sock in it C. An-ton-ee.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2008, 12:33:02 PM »

If Lee or George is found to be the father of Caylee, could they be arrested and charged with incest?

BINGO
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2008, 12:33:10 PM »

[/quo

Okay, I'll give you that.  Maybe not MOST, but many.  Do you know why your uncle did it?  Not being argumentative...just curious.

Not all attorneys who pass the bar go into criminal law.  I've worked for litigation attorneys for years on both sides of the fence.  Sometimes we represent the plaintiff, sometimes the defendant, and we know we aren't always on the right side of the fence.

Sure I do he believes in the Justice system, he believes everyone is entitled to their day in court.  Both sides, he is now a DA. 
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2008, 12:33:18 PM »

Woops, I was mis-quoted here I think, or taken out of context, or it could have been a pizza, or someone using my face.

Nice save Cindy..I mean Tomm...

Short  vertically challenged people are cute

Ohhhh, they are soooo cute when they ask me to help them get something from the top shelf at the supermarket...hehe.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2008, 12:33:31 PM »

[/quo

Agree. Not all lawyers are money-grubbing. Besides, what's wrong with working for money? I wouldn't be here without that paycheck, meager as it is.

Nothing at all wrong with making money.  I'm trying to do it myself...but not by selling my soul to the devil...haha.

True. A soul is priceless. Cutie pie grandbaby by the way.

I remember you, Caylee.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2008, 12:33:50 PM »

isn't incest against the law?

so yes.

+++

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2008, 12:35:05 PM »

Monkeys, I'll be back later...must work...

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2008, 12:35:08 PM »

what of those Cin-Cin?

Gonazles is a living breathing person with feelings and a reputation unquestionably broken.

I am sure there are a lot of lawyers ready to pounce on that.  Could the fact that Ca and GA aren searching be considered child neglect?

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2008, 12:35:15 PM »

isn't incest against the law?

so yes.

Thank you Rob.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2008, 12:35:44 PM »

BINGO

Ok, maybe a dumb question, but I thankfully am not well-versed in incest ... So if Lee and Casey - eww - then that could bring charges? Consensual? Over 18? Eww. 

I remember you, Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2008, 12:36:47 PM »

We are petite, tiny.  Short implies something is missing.  Im not missing anything!

Here is a present for you Always

Peace Monkeys
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2008, 12:37:18 PM »

what of those Cin-Cin?

I am sure there are a lot of lawyers ready to pounce on that.  Could the fact that Ca and GA aren searching be considered child neglect?

I am not sure, But i bet the charge against Cindy is gonna be perjury for testifying that Caylee talked about a non existent dog of a non existent nanny
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2008, 12:38:21 PM »

what of those Cin-Cin?

Hi ya Dolce... doubtful as there is nothing left to neglect.

too bad being a douchebag is not against the law.

+++

bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2008, 12:38:59 PM »

Neither Lee nor George could be Casey's father without the police at this point knowing.  Hair samples contain DNA, which as I said before comes half from mom and half from dad.  When incest is present it comprimises the total count of chromosomes in the child.  If this were truley the case the police would have this info already.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2008, 12:39:40 PM »

BINGO

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/sex05.htm

826.04 Incest. ---
  Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to
whom he is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle,
aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of
the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or
s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex
organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not
required.

If it was Lee, Casey could be charged with incest, too.  I notice this statute does not include fathers and mothers who have sex with their children, though.  I wonder if that is some kind of sexual battery charge instead?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2008, 12:39:55 PM »

what of those Cin-Cin?

Hi ya Dolce... doubtful as there is nothing left to neglect.

too bad being a douchebag is not against the law.

Rob:  LOL,  are sure there isn't a course in douchbag law 101
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.