March 28, 2024, 11:22:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 347852 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1020 on: September 17, 2008, 01:30:14 AM »

Evening monkeys! Just looking at some of Casey's photos again after Caylee was last seen. It just seems strange that her skin is so perfect. On her hands, arms, legs and face there are no scratches, rashes or bug bites that would have been inevitable if she tramped though mid summer Florida woods or swamps to hide the body. A dumpster seems too obvious for someone so devious. I could believe she has some poor snooks willing to do anything for her. She probably could twist a very naive and stupid teenage boys (or girls) head around a few times. Another fun and sadistic power game for her.   
hey cheerio.....here in Florida you really dont have to go trampling through swamps or woods to hide a body....some places you can drive right up. no big deal...so many dirt roads that rarely get traveled and so many streams that lead into the swamp....just sayin...

tomorrow when I bury my husband, I will let you know the results.   I think he is starting to resent SM.

Ever notice how many of us are single? And all this time I thought it was coincidence, not the cause!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1021 on: September 17, 2008, 01:30:42 AM »

What is the most prevalent use for a shovel?  Besides digging?   
I dont know other tham hitting someone with it...or to cover something up.....

I personally prefer golf clubs. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: September 17, 2008, 01:31:16 AM »

just wondering AGAIN....but here it goes.....with all the yardwork and that plant that keeps surfacing in the Anthony's backyard....WHY would anyone in this family have to (borrow) a shovel from anybody......certainly they had their own...ya think!
Well, if the tools were locked in the shed when someone needed the shovel, then borrowing the neighbors would be the quick option.

BRING NATALEE HOME
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: September 17, 2008, 01:32:26 AM »

just wondering AGAIN....but here it goes.....with all the yardwork and that plant that keeps surfacing in the Anthony's backyard....WHY would anyone in this family have to (borrow) a shovel from anybody......certainly they had their own...ya think!

It just makes no sense at all, why borrow a shovel to do a dirty deed??   That's like borrowing a knife before you stab someone.   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: September 17, 2008, 01:32:41 AM »

Well, if the tools were locked in the shed when someone needed the shovel, then borrowing the neighbors would be the quick option.
well  then how did Casey get into the shed to steel the gas cans but couldnt get into the shed to get a shovel.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: September 17, 2008, 01:33:03 AM »

REMINDER - PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.  THIS IS A MISSING PERSONS CASE/THREAD AND NOT MATCH.COM. 

I'M NOT GOING TO REMIND AGAIN.  NEXT STEP WILL BE "TIMEOUTS"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: September 17, 2008, 01:35:03 AM »

well  then how did Casey get into the shed to steel the gas cans but couldnt get into the shed to get a shovel.........
I really don't think Casey stole the gas cans.  But that's just my opinion.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1027 on: September 17, 2008, 01:35:33 AM »

You know, that's one of the lamest parts of the early story; prior to the script story, which absolutely wins the Stupid award of the year. Cindy wouldn't come home, or let Caylee see Cindy, but she just drops by to dig up the weeds and borrows a shovel to do it. And BTW, I guess Caylee was left alone in the pool while Casey went next door to borrow the shovel. Even if she were in the house, you don't leave a 2 year old alone anywhere!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1028 on: September 17, 2008, 01:36:08 AM »

Good nite! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: September 17, 2008, 01:37:13 AM »

I really don't think Casey stole the gas cans.  But that's just my opinion.
My point also....it doesnt make sence for george to imply that casey stole gas cans when she couldnt even get into the shed to get a shovel when she supposedly needed it....see  CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: September 17, 2008, 01:38:45 AM »

Hi everyone.  I have another random thought/question.  A couple weeks back it was reported that JB's wife was along on one of his visits to the Anthony residence.  Could the prosecution subpoena her to find out what was discussed?  I don't know anything about Mrs. JB, but assume she isn't an attorney so she wouldn't be bound by privilege, or would she because she is married to him.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: September 17, 2008, 01:39:27 AM »

Good nite! 
Goodnight My........sweet dreams...

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: September 17, 2008, 01:41:16 AM »

Good nite! 

goodnight MT   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: September 17, 2008, 01:41:19 AM »

Hi everyone.  I have another random thought/question.  A couple weeks back it was reported that JB's wife was along on one of his visits to the Anthony residence.  Could the prosecution subpoena her to find out what was discussed?  I don't know anything about Mrs. JB, but assume she isn't an attorney so she wouldn't be bound by privilege, or would she because she is married to him.
I think that includes her also....anyway I doubt anything was said in her presence, seeing as how good JB is at keeping Casey away from everyone...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1034 on: September 17, 2008, 01:42:11 AM »

You know, that's one of the lamest parts of the early story; prior to the script story, which absolutely wins the Stupid award of the year. Casey wouldn't come home, or let Caylee see Cindy, but she just drops by to dig up the weeds and borrows a shovel to do it. And BTW, I guess Caylee was left alone in the pool while Casey went next door to borrow the shovel. Even if she were in the house, you don't leave a 2 year old alone anywhere!

edited to change the name "Cindy to Casey"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1035 on: September 17, 2008, 01:42:54 AM »

Have you read any of the earlier threads? 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: September 17, 2008, 01:43:05 AM »

You know, that's one of the lamest parts of the early story; prior to the script story, which absolutely wins the Stupid award of the year. Cindy wouldn't come home, or let Caylee see Cindy, but she just drops by to dig up the weeds and borrows a shovel to do it. And BTW, I guess Caylee was left alone in the pool while Casey went next door to borrow the shovel. Even if she were in the house, you don't leave a 2 year old alone anywhere!

Yes, the shovel story as explained by Cindy is really unbelievable.  Casey was not digging bamboo.  The shed was locked, so she borrowed the neighbor's shovel to dig something.  George's story about the gas cans was a total crock.  They were in alibi's for Casey mode by then.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1037 on: September 17, 2008, 01:44:10 AM »

I think that includes her also....anyway I doubt anything was said in her presence, seeing as how good JB is at keeping Casey away from everyone...

I truly believe the house is legally bugged!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: September 17, 2008, 01:44:45 AM »

I thought that was odd that JB's wife accompanied him to the Anthony's, but she probably doesn't see much of him these days.  He's busy.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1039 on: September 17, 2008, 01:46:17 AM »

Yes, the shovel story as explained by Cindy is really unbelievable.  Casey was not digging bamboo.  The shed was locked, so she borrowed the neighbor's shovel to dig something.  George's story about the gas cans was a total crock.  They were in alibi's for Casey mode by then.

I know, Casey seems like the kind of perosn who would be concerned with weeds! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.