April 18, 2024, 10:53:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349546 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1100 on: September 17, 2008, 08:39:10 AM »

Does anyone remember the Zenaida Gonzales who said her office was robbed in Brevard County on June 9th?

Well I just went back to her page and it says she did pass along to the detective working her case about the date coincidence with the CAYLEE case..

Anyways when you click on Zenaida's name it takes you to a list of questions she answered..

Turns out on ~Thu May 15, 2008 10:40 am~ she answered a post about Someone needing daycare for their son Zachary...
http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=5978

Weird!

Very interesting. I tried pulling up Casey's interview with no luck but I could swear that Jeffery  Hopkin's son was Zachery, am I wrong on that?

Yes, I think you're right.  But the real JH doesn't have any kids, IIRC.  And for those not from around here, Brevard County is next to Orange County.  When Casey talked about the beach, she was talking about Brevard County.  From her house, it is about 45 mins to an hour away, depending on which part of the county she'd go to.  Most people around here travel back and forth from Brevard to Orange county often.
Can anyone answer this. On casey's charges wasn't something brought up about her id? I just wondered if maybe there were charges for this and maybe she was into stealing peoples identity..just asking
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: September 17, 2008, 08:41:24 AM »

I think one of the best things happened this week besides the arrest is that they cut her time with Jose she can't leave the house till 12:30 and got to be back by 4:00 Old Jose better get JIGGY with it lmao 

I wonder if during the surprise visit from her hom confinement manager...she wasn't happy with something
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: September 17, 2008, 08:43:02 AM »

Does anyone remember the Zenaida Gonzales who said her office was robbed in Brevard County on June 9th?

Well I just went back to her page and it says she did pass along to the detective working her case about the date coincidence with the CAYLEE case..

Anyways when you click on Zenaida's name it takes you to a list of questions she answered..

Turns out on ~Thu May 15, 2008 10:40 am~ she answered a post about Someone needing daycare for their son Zachary...

Weird!

Very interesting. I tried pulling up Casey's interview with no luck but I could swear that Jeffery  Hopkin's son was Zachery, am I wrong on that?
I thought they found out he didn't have a son? Yes casey told the police his son's name was zackery..I think they found out he didn't have a son...True or false?
True...

I cannot find that quote the det. made where he says somthing about casey being a criminal or something like that..

Is it possible casey knowing people at sawgrass and needing an alibi for a certain date broke into Sawgrass office?How easy it would be to open up the files to a certain date?

How "lucky" would casey be if in fact she was involved in that office robbery and to find another Zenaida for the date she needed an alibi for?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: September 17, 2008, 08:49:04 AM »

[quote author]

I also think *my personal feelings* that some polygraphs and depositions might be being taken while the 2 guys from FL are in Cali...

[/quote]

I suspect you are right. Depositions can be taken by video from anywhere. The polygraphs, however, well, they COULD be taken anywhere, but I suspect the LE involved with the case would want to be there. jmo
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1104 on: September 17, 2008, 08:49:31 AM »

good morning monkeys and all i say is come on Cindy sue me for caring more about Caylee then you do you crazy granny................   KC better just be glad she is not my daughter.  My daughter stated then other night that i would have already knocked her out by now if that was her.  This case is driving me  LOL

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: September 17, 2008, 08:50:18 AM »

I think one of the best things happened this week besides the arrest is that they cut her time with Jose she can't leave the house till 12:30 and got to be back by 4:00 Old Jose better get JIGGY with it lmao 

I wonder if during the surprise visit from her hom confinement manager...she wasn't happy with something

VERY VERY TRUE That never even crossed my mind but I bet you right!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: September 17, 2008, 08:52:19 AM »

Weird!

I thought they found out he didn't have a son? Yes casey told the police his son's name was zackery..I think they found out he didn't have a son...True or false?
True...

I cannot find that quote the det. made where he says somthing about casey being a criminal or something like that..

Is it possible casey knowing people at sawgrass and needing an alibi for a certain date broke into Sawgrass office?How easy it would be to open up the files to a certain date?

How "lucky" would casey be if in fact she was involved in that office robbery and to find another Zenaida for the date she needed an alibi for?

Oh and the video I am looking for is of Sherrif Beary...
I am starting to wonder if Casey is really quite an identity thief also...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1107 on: September 17, 2008, 08:53:42 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Anyone want to discuss the idea of LE charging Casey with manslaughter? The lawyer, Joe Episcopo (sp?), on NG last night brought this up. He doesn't think they have enough for murder but do for manslaughter. The number he threw out is 15 years. Thoughts??? 

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: September 17, 2008, 08:56:19 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Anyone want to discuss the idea of LE charging Casey with manslaughter? The lawyer, Joe Episcopo (sp?), on NG last night brought this up. He doesn't think they have enough for murder but do for manslaughter. The number he threw out is 15 years. Thoughts??? 

Yes. I was thinking about that, too. I wonder why, if they could, they haven't. Perhaps, unlike JB says, maybe they DO have enough evidence for murder--or perhaps they are expecting to find enough evidence?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: September 17, 2008, 08:56:37 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I heard him say that to...I think they want to hit her hard..I truely think they will not settle for manslaughter they want murder one in my opinion..I think they fell in love with caylee to..jmo
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: September 17, 2008, 08:57:27 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Yes. I was thinking about that, too. I wonder why, if they could, they haven't. Perhaps, unlike JB says, maybe they DO have enough evidence for murder--or perhaps they are expecting to find enough evidence?

I think (hope) they are holding out for murder.

Definition of manslaughter: The unlawful killing of one human by another without express or implied intent to do injury.

Not sure I buy it ...

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: September 17, 2008, 08:59:25 AM »

Casey said Jeff had a son named Zach and that Zaneida watched them both.  As I recall though, Jeffrey doesn't have any children.

WOW.  I don't remember hearing that. It's amazing how brazen this chick has been with her lies.  She doesn't even consider the fact that police could easily check everything out.  Or she doesn't care.. but I think she cares JUST enough to try and cover her own a$$.  Nothing else is all that important.. even helping cops locate her own child.  Very sad.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: September 17, 2008, 09:01:21 AM »

A scenario: Ok, let's say she's 23 by the time she is sentenced. She gets 3 years for fraud, etc. and 15 for manslaughter. She'd be 41 years old when her sentence is finished. And that's not considering parole possibility.

41 is way too young IMO. She could marry, have more children. No way. If she murdered Caylee, she needs to be in jail for life.

I remember you, Caylee.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1113 on: September 17, 2008, 09:01:47 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I'm not sure what he was thinking.  It seems to me the DA would have to have proof of how the child died and exactly who did it in order to charge anyone with manslaughter or murder.  How are you going to know the cause and manner of death without the body?  I don't think they even know where the crime was committed, or when, or who exactly was present at the time.  Unless a co-conspirator talks, this is going to be a tough case.  Casey sure as heck isn't going to spill it.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: September 17, 2008, 09:01:54 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I think (hope) they are holding out for murder.

Definition of manslaughter: The unlawful killing of one human by another without express or implied intent to do injury.

Not sure I buy it ...
I think they are going for murder one.. I feel they just want everything in order before they arrest her.. jb stated he called the body farm and they are not done testing the evidence from the car's trunk yet..Can anyone confirm this? If that is true. Then IMO le will wait till everything is 100% finished before charging her
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: September 17, 2008, 09:02:32 AM »

Morning Monkeys
I found this index of the 400+ page documents that may be helpful when trying to look up info

Page 1: Arrest Affidavit
Page 2: Arrest Narrative
Page 6: Witnesses - Amanda Macklin
Page 6: Witnesses - Dave Turner
Page 6: Witnesses - Leonardo Turtora
Page 6: Witnesses - Zenaida Gonzalez
Page 7: Witnesses - Rosanna Bonilla
Page 7: Witnesses - Anthony Lazarro
Page 7: Witnesses - Amy Huizenga
Page 7: Witnesses - Ricardo Morales
Page 7: Witnesses - Jessie Grund
Page 10: Arrest Affidavit - Suppliment
Page 15: Arrest Affidavit - Suppliment
Page 19: Witnesses - Repeat
Page 21: Caylee Anthony's Birth Certificate
Page 22: Caylee Anthony Photo Taken June 15th, 2008
Page 27: Diary of Days Comment Casey Anthony Myspace (1 page)
Page 28: Casey Anthony Hand Written Statement
Page 32: Lee Anthony Hand Written Statement
Page 33: Cindy Anthony Myspace Comment
Page 34: Cindy Anthony Hand Written Statement
Page 36: George Anthony Hand Written Statement
Page 40: Jessie Grund Hand Written Statement
Page 43: Roy Clinton House Hand Written Statement
Page 44: Kristina Marie Chester Hand Written Statement
Page 45: Sawgrass Apt's Application Zenaida Gonzalez June 17th, 2008
Page 46: Zenaida Gonzalez Hand Written Statement
Page 47: Zenaida Gonzales Photo Comment w/Signature (Casey)
Page 48: Zenaida Gonzalez Photo Comment w Signature (Caylee)
Page 50: Joseph and Stacy Oaks Apartment Lease
Page 55: Harry Garcia Typed Statement
Page 57: Amanda Macklin Typed Statement
Page 59: 911 Call Cindy Anthony Transcription
Page 63: 911 Call Cindy Anthony/Casey Anthony Transcription #2
Page 68: Casey Anthony Taped Interview Transcription
Page 84: Casey Anthony Taped Interview Transcription #2
Page 151: Ryan Pasley Taped Interview Transcription
Page 183: Ricardo Moralez Taped Interview Transcription
Page 200: Kiomarie Cruz Taped Interview Transcription
Page 208: Kiomarie Cruz Taped Interview Transcription #2
Page 226: Amy Huizenga Taped Interview Transcription
Page 264: Anthony Lazzaro Taped Interview Transcription
Page 287: Orange County Sheriff Incident Report
Page 288: Orange County Sheriff Incident Report and Narrative
Page 293: Orange County Sheriff Evidence Log and Narrative
Page 297: Witnesses - Danny Colamarino, Maria Kishh, Jonathan & Sean Daly
Page 300: Witnesses - Bobby Lee Williams, Charles Lance White, Matthew Allen Crisp, Danielle E Lucey-Austin
Page 307: Witnesses - Wanda Denise Wery, Nicholas Marlin Hunt, Samara Melich, Michael Erickson, Stephen Fusco
Page 310: Statement of Cadaver Dog Search Casey's Car
Page 312: Witnesses - Anthony M. Lazzaro, Jeffery D. Hopkins, Melissa Berry Hopkins, Amy Jennifer Huizenga, Ricardo Moralez, Jeffrey Dale Hopkins II, Simon A. Birch, Gary Calvin Ridgeway, Catherine Sanchez, Nicole Lorraine Lett,
Page 325: Email regarding Thomas Franck Server Tech Dept. Universal Studios
Page 335: Eli Sleiman Statement of Chuck E. Cheese Caylee Sighting
Page 337: Thomas Anthony Galaida Statement Regarding Anthony Lazzaro Vehicle
Page 342: Witnesses - Amanda Macklin - Harry Garcia Statement
Page 346: Witnesses - Brian Burner, Kiomarie J Torres Cruz Evidence
Page 351: Witnesses - Zenaida Rosado Alias: Zenaida Gonzalez, Barbara J. Carey, Carmelo Rosado, Brittany Schieber
Page 353: Evidence and Property Report Anthony Home
Page 356: Evidence and Property Report Johnson Tow Yard
Page 357: Evidence and Property Report Danielle E. Lucey Austin
Page 358: Evidence and Property Report Sawgrass Apt. Guest Card Apt# 210
Page 361: Search Warrant Narrative
Page 367: Search Warrant Inventory - Epithelial Swabs, Hair Samples
Page 368: Court Order for Cellphone Records
Page 374: Johnson's Wrecker Service Inc. Bill
Page 375: Title for George and Cindy's Pontiac Sunbird
Page 376: Osco Impound Document
Page 378: Order for Vehicle Impound from Amscot
Page 380: Universal Studios Employee Search Captures
Page 388: Email from Lee Anthony
Page 389: Universal Studios Investigations Email
Page 393: Colorvision Responses Emails
Page 396: Event Imaging Group Emails
Page 400: Event Imaging Solutions Wage Verification
Page 401: Raquell Farrell TGI Friday Verification
Page 412: Yahoo email for East Coast VP
Page 416: Valencia College Response Letter
Page 418: Brian Burner Taped Interview Transcription
Page 430: Brian Burner Taped Interview Transcription

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1116 on: September 17, 2008, 09:03:20 AM »

on my 18th birthday, i had a little too much to drink...i was WALKING home and got picked up by police...i ended up in the pokie for 31 days and got put on probation for a year..all this for public intoxication...let me just say that i believe the reason behind much of this protester maddness is the fact that many of us have done more time for PI than this !@#$% is gonna do for murder...i understand that the police are trying to build a csae here, but i damn sure see where people can resent them and view it as pure stupidity on behalf of LE. God help us all if this little twit outsmarts the people who are paid by the tax payers to serve and protect people like caylee...seems like LE is trained for only one thing, writing tickets.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: September 17, 2008, 09:05:30 AM »

Morning Monkeys
I found this index of the 400+ page documents that may be helpful when trying to look up info

CK4 - thank you!! This is great!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: September 17, 2008, 09:05:48 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I'm not sure what he was thinking.  It seems to me the DA would have to have proof of how the child died and exactly who did it in order to charge anyone with manslaughter or murder.  How are you going to know the cause and manner of death without the body?  I don't think they even know where the crime was committed, or when, or who exactly was present at the time.  Unless a co-conspirator talks, this is going to be a tough case.  Casey sure as heck isn't going to spill it.
I have this feeling le knows more then they are telling us.. I heard they were telling searcher to look for a rolled up rug...Maybe they found during their investigation that a rug was missing from some place casey was staying with caylee..They may be looking for that rug to prove where it was commited..jmo I can't see how they would come up with that about the rug. Unless there was evidence in the trunk then maybe someone confirmed they were missing a rug...Just random thinking here.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: September 17, 2008, 09:06:25 AM »

Weird!

True...

Oh and the video I am looking for is of Sherrif Beary...
I am starting to wonder if Casey is really quite an identity thief also...

Good morning monkeys
OMG,  I just woke up to read this.  Are you guys doing detective work in the middle of the night? LOL
I can't believe it.  You all are sooo right....the name she gave for the little boy was Zachary.  At least that is what is stuck in my head.  We can't all be wrong.  Easy enough to check the documents.  This fits together too neatly.  This seems tooo big a coincidence, do you guys think???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.