April 24, 2024, 08:06:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349933 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: September 17, 2008, 09:08:18 AM »

I have this feeling le knows more then they are telling us.. I heard they were telling searcher to look for a rolled up rug...Maybe they found during their investigation that a rug was missing from some place casey was staying with caylee..They may be looking for that rug to prove where it was commited..jmo I can't see how they would come up with that about the rug. Unless there was evidence in the trunk then maybe someone confirmed they were missing a rug...Just random thinking here.

Mrsrock, I had forgotten about that "rolled-up rug" they were telling searchers to look for. You're right, I don't think they would put that out there for no reason. Unless, maybe they have to put all tips out there for searchers? Not sure.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: September 17, 2008, 09:10:43 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Anyone want to discuss the idea of LE charging Casey with manslaughter? The lawyer, Joe Episcopo (sp?), on NG last night brought this up. He doesn't think they have enough for murder but do for manslaughter. The number he threw out is 15 years. Thoughts??? 

I'm not sure what he was thinking.  It seems to me the DA would have to have proof of how the child died and exactly who did it in order to charge anyone with manslaughter or murder.  How are you going to know the cause and manner of death without the body?  I don't think they even know where the crime was committed, or when, or who exactly was present at the time.  Unless a co-conspirator talks, this is going to be a tough case.  Casey sure as heck isn't going to spill it.
I have this feeling le knows more then they are telling us.. I heard they were telling searcher to look for a rolled up rug...Maybe they found during their investigation that a rug was missing from some place casey was staying with caylee..They may be looking for that rug to prove where it was commited..jmo I can't see how they would come up with that about the rug. Unless there was evidence in the trunk then maybe someone confirmed they were missing a rug...Just random thinking here.

I wish LE would start by charging Cindy with perjury for lying under oath about Caylee saying she talkied about a non-existent dog that belonged to a non-existent nanny.  Maybe that might get them to start talking.  Cindy needs to see that covering up is gonna land her in prison and leave her with nothing.  I don't understand why Mark Najame isn't telling her this
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: September 17, 2008, 09:13:11 AM »

Morning Monkeys
I found this index of the 400+ page documents that may be helpful when trying to look up info

CK4 - thank you!! This is great!
Yes thank You!!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: September 17, 2008, 09:13:36 AM »

Mrsrock, I had forgotten about that "rolled-up rug" they were telling searchers to look for. You're right, I don't think they would put that out there for no reason. Unless, maybe they have to put all tips out there for searchers? Not sure.

I thought I read on here that is standard searching with TES....rolled up rugs, duffle bags, things that might look like bones etc...

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1124 on: September 17, 2008, 09:14:28 AM »

I remember reading on this board about that being a standard instruction to searchers for TES. Look for rolled up rugs, duffel bags, etc. But I agree wholeheartedly that LE knows more than the public. 

I remember you, Caylee.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1125 on: September 17, 2008, 09:15:14 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Anyone want to discuss the idea of LE charging Casey with manslaughter? The lawyer, Joe Episcopo (sp?), on NG last night brought this up. He doesn't think they have enough for murder but do for manslaughter. The number he threw out is 15 years. Thoughts??? 

I'm not sure what he was thinking.  It seems to me the DA would have to have proof of how the child died and exactly who did it in order to charge anyone with manslaughter or murder.  How are you going to know the cause and manner of death without the body?  I don't think they even know where the crime was committed, or when, or who exactly was present at the time.  Unless a co-conspirator talks, this is going to be a tough case.  Casey sure as heck isn't going to spill it.

I wish LE would start by charging Cindy with perjury for lying under oath about Caylee saying she talkied about a non-existent dog that belonged to a non-existent nanny.  Maybe that might get them to start talking.  Cindy needs to see that covering up is gonna land her in prison and leave her with nothing.  I don't understand why Mark Najame isn't telling her this
I missed that one...When did cindy say that? Details please...
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: September 17, 2008, 09:16:03 AM »

Morning Monkeys
I found this index of the 400+ page documents that may be helpful when trying to look up info

CK4 - thank you!! This is great!

Any time! Sure does make it easier. But if I could only find the documents on my computer.......still not use to vista 

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1127 on: September 17, 2008, 09:17:21 AM »

Is there any sort of charge that she can get for having DNA evidence her DEAD DAUGHTER was in the back of her trunk?
...maybe like 'abuse of a corpse' or something?? I dunno...

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: September 17, 2008, 09:17:55 AM »

Good morning monkeys
OMG,  I just woke up to read this.  Are you guys doing detective work in the middle of the night? LOL
I can't believe it.  You all are sooo right....the name she gave for the little boy was Zachary.  At least that is what is stuck in my head.  We can't all be wrong.  Easy enough to check the documents.  This fits together too neatly.  This seems tooo big a coincidence, do you guys think???

Okay, you can read ZG's account of the robbery  here: http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=6675

Wowsa. This is weird. You can read other info on her, too, as she shares with many other mom's. I wonder if Casey just read this on the Internet, or even worse, I wonder if she could she be part of a larger theft ring, and that is what caused little Caylee to be killed? Did her cell phone ever ping here around this time, I wonder? I am just pondering here.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: September 17, 2008, 09:19:19 AM »

I remember reading on this board about that being a standard instruction to searchers for TES. Look for rolled up rugs, duffel bags, etc. But I agree wholeheartedly that LE knows more than the public. 
Thank you! I didn't know that about the searchers..This is the first time i have been so interested in a case before.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: September 17, 2008, 09:21:03 AM »

Any time! Sure does make it easier. But if I could only find the documents on my computer.......still not use to vista 

CK, I have Vista, and I'm getting used to it, too. You could try going to the Vista button where it used to say "Start" when it was XP. When the menu comes up, over to the right, towards the middle portion, there is a selection for "Search". When you select that, you can type in the top right what you want to search for. You can even just use portions of names of documents, or even words within documents. I hope this helps.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1131 on: September 17, 2008, 09:21:40 AM »

Casey said Jeff had a son named Zach and that Zaneida watched them both.  As I recall though, Jeffrey doesn't have any children.

WOW.  I don't remember hearing that. It's amazing how brazen this chick has been with her lies.  She doesn't even consider the fact that police could easily check everything out.  Or she doesn't care.. but I think she cares JUST enough to try and cover her own a$$.  Nothing else is all that important.. even helping cops locate her own child.  Very sad.

She went into detail about it in her statement.  She claimed she worked with Hopkins at Universal (lie), that he introduced her to Zenaida (lie) as his nanny (lie) and that for the first six months Zenaida was her nanny, she dropped Caylee off at Hopkins' house where Zenaida watched both Caylee and Zachary (lie).  When LE tracked down Hopkins, he verified none of that was true.

Then Lee said it was the "wrong" Jeffrey Hopkins.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: September 17, 2008, 09:22:09 AM »

Another topic of interest to this case -- mothers who kill their children. IMHO, Casey does not fit the profile of a depressed or otherwise mentally ill mother. And having suffered from bouts of severe depression since my teen years, I can tell you I NEVER ONCE thought of killing my daughter. But mental illness can lead people to do terrible things. 

Warning - sad and disturbing stuff.

--Mothers Who Kill Their Kids
by John Cobin, Ph.D. for The Times Examiner
August 13, 2007
Many folks in the upcountry of South Carolina remember the dreadful tale of Susan Smith who, in
1994, drowned her kids (strapped in child car restraint seats) by driving her car into Lake Long in Union
County. That tragedy made national headlines. And the legacy of mentally ill mothers who hurt or kill
their children has not ended in South Carolina. On Sunday, July 29, 2007, Sametta Heyward of Hanahan
(near North Charleston) slow-cooked her children in a car, bathed them, and then neatly wrapped them up
in trash bags. She had left them in her Chevrolet Cavalier for eight hours, from 3 p.m. to 11:45 p.m.,
while she worked at a residential care facility named Dana House. The children were likely already dead
before she bagged them.--

Read more here http://www.policyofliberty.net/e-books/Mothers%20Who%20Kill%20Their%20Kids.pdf

I remember you, Caylee.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: September 17, 2008, 09:24:40 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Isn't that what Cindy testified to at the initial hearing for Casey when she was charged with child neglect?? 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: September 17, 2008, 09:25:17 AM »

Casey said Jeff had a son named Zach and that Zaneida watched them both.  As I recall though, Jeffrey doesn't have any children.

WOW.  I don't remember hearing that. It's amazing how brazen this chick has been with her lies.  She doesn't even consider the fact that police could easily check everything out.  Or she doesn't care.. but I think she cares JUST enough to try and cover her own a$$.  Nothing else is all that important.. even helping cops locate her own child.  Very sad.

She went into detail about it in her statement.  She claimed she worked with Hopkins at Universal (lie), that he introduced her to Zenaida (lie) as his nanny (lie) and that for the first six months Zenaida was her nanny, she dropped Caylee off at Hopkins' house where Zenaida watched both Caylee and Zachary (lie).  When LE tracked down Hopkins, he verified none of that was true.

Then Lee said it was the "wrong" Jeffrey Hopkins.

So just to summarize:

Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie

AHHH! This case is so frustrating. 

I remember you, Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1135 on: September 17, 2008, 09:26:11 AM »

Good morning monkeys
OMG,  I just woke up to read this.  Are you guys doing detective work in the middle of the night? LOL
I can't believe it.  You all are sooo right....the name she gave for the little boy was Zachary.  At least that is what is stuck in my head.  We can't all be wrong.  Easy enough to check the documents.  This fits together too neatly.  This seems tooo big a coincidence, do you guys think???

Okay, you can read ZG's account of the robbery  here: http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=6675

Wowsa. This is weird. You can read other info on her, too, as she shares with many other mom's. I wonder if Casey just read this on the Internet, or even worse, I wonder if she could she be part of a larger theft ring, and that is what caused little Caylee to be killed? Did her cell phone ever ping here around this time, I wonder? I am just pondering here.

I could see a burglary ring with Casey and her troop of loser male companions.

Look at this loser

He looks so stupid, not a brain in his empty head.

Wow man, I mean, what were we talking about?

Peace Monkeys
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: September 17, 2008, 09:27:37 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Isn't that what Cindy testified to at the initial hearing for Casey when she was charged with child neglect?? 
I only caught part of her testimony in court..Ng only shows parts of video she finds interesting or her editors find interesting.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: September 17, 2008, 09:27:56 AM »

CK, I have Vista, and I'm getting used to it, too. You could try going to the Vista button where it used to say "Start" when it was XP. When the menu comes up, over to the right, towards the middle portion, there is a selection for "Search". When you select that, you can type in the top right what you want to search for. You can even just use portions of names of documents, or even words within documents. I hope this helps.

Thanks staymommy Smile I guess its the way I saved them in pdf file under a news source........found them 

jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1138 on: September 17, 2008, 09:29:20 AM »

Does anyone remember the Zenaida Gonzales who said her office was robbed in Brevard County on June 9th?

Well I just went back to her page and it says she did pass along to the detective working her case about the date coincidence with the CAYLEE case..

Anyways when you click on Zenaida's name it takes you to a list of questions she answered..

Turns out on ~Thu May 15, 2008 10:40 am~ she answered a post about Someone needing daycare for their son Zachary...
http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=5978

Weird!

Very interesting. I tried pulling up Casey's interview with no luck but I could swear that Jeffery  Hopkin's son was Zachery, am I wrong on that?

Good morning all this is my second post think my first got lost in the shuffle but just checked that site and if you look further at other post from her she responds to not being that zenaida I'm not that Zenaida Gonzalez

Submitted by Zenaida Gonzalez on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:59 am
Many of you have emailed me concerned that I may be involved in the case of the missing 2-year-old in Orlando. It is a very sad story where the child has been missing for almost a month, but mom didn't report it to police. I believe the grandparents filed the missing person's report.

Let me assure you I am not involved and I am not the Zenaida Gonzalez that mother told officials she left her daughter with on that day.

I've been bombarded with emails and phone calls even some from media asking for comment. But it is not me.

It is a very sad case. I worry for the child and the family as well. In my opinion you have to be mentally ill to lose track of your child or do them harm. I pray for the family and thank you all for your concern.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: September 17, 2008, 09:29:29 AM »

Good morning monkeys

I could see a burglary ring with Casey and her troop of loser male companions.

Look at this loser

He looks so stupid, not a brain in his empty head.

Wow man, I mean, what were we talking about?

Yep Loser! I also think he might have food in his hair..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.