April 26, 2024, 09:48:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 350041 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1140 on: September 17, 2008, 09:29:44 AM »

Info about Cindy's tesimony and a video here:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/24/caylee_anthony_mystery_deepens.html

I remember you, Caylee.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1141 on: September 17, 2008, 09:29:56 AM »

I have this feeling le knows more then they are telling us.. I heard they were telling searcher to look for a rolled up rug...Maybe they found during their investigation that a rug was missing from some place casey was staying with caylee..They may be looking for that rug to prove where it was commited..jmo I can't see how they would come up with that about the rug. Unless there was evidence in the trunk then maybe someone confirmed they were missing a rug...Just random thinking here.

Mrsrock, I had forgotten about that "rolled-up rug" they were telling searchers to look for. You're right, I don't think they would put that out there for no reason. Unless, maybe they have to put all tips out there for searchers? Not sure.

You can bet LE knows way more than they are telling us.  Those 400 pages are only the tip of the iceberg of what is probably at least 4,000 pages by now.  Easily.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: September 17, 2008, 09:30:43 AM »

Another topic of interest to this case -- mothers who kill their children. IMHO, Casey does not fit the profile of a depressed or otherwise mentally ill mother. And having suffered from bouts of severe depression since my teen years, I can tell you I NEVER ONCE thought of killing my daughter. But mental illness can lead people to do terrible things. 

My mother is mentally ill. She is a paranoid schizophrenic...was diagnosed when I was about 4 years old. (I am 37 now.) Back then, it was really a taboo thing, but thank God my father realized we could not be left alone with my mother. Even though her family even accused him of lying, etc, he took care of my brother and myself. He took an early retirment (Thankfully, his boss did believe him and was able to do this for him, being the owner of a small business) Anyway, my dad stayed home and raised us. I had one aunt who also believed my father, and she helped to raise us, too. Don't get me wrong; I love my mother! But I also know how dangerous it would have been for us to be left alone with her. When she didn't take her meds (which she often refused due to her paranoia) she had very bizarre thoughts she would vocalize. Sad
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1143 on: September 17, 2008, 09:35:03 AM »

I heard the Casey described what zg looked like for a sketch of her.. I wish they would release that pic
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: September 17, 2008, 09:36:05 AM »

I have this feeling le knows more then they are telling us.. I heard they were telling searcher to look for a rolled up rug...Maybe they found during their investigation that a rug was missing from some place casey was staying with caylee..They may be looking for that rug to prove where it was commited..jmo I can't see how they would come up with that about the rug. Unless there was evidence in the trunk then maybe someone confirmed they were missing a rug...Just random thinking here.

Mrsrock, I had forgotten about that "rolled-up rug" they were telling searchers to look for. You're right, I don't think they would put that out there for no reason. Unless, maybe they have to put all tips out there for searchers? Not sure.

You can bet LE knows way more than they are telling us.  Those 400 pages are only the tip of the iceberg of what is probably at least 4,000 pages by now.  Easily.

What is sooo sad is that if all this robbery stuff about ZG and June 9 are true, then Casey premeditated her own child's murder.  It is hard to think about
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: September 17, 2008, 09:37:47 AM »

Good morning monkeys
OMG,  I just woke up to read this.  Are you guys doing detective work in the middle of the night? LOL
I can't believe it.  You all are sooo right....the name she gave for the little boy was Zachary.  At least that is what is stuck in my head.  We can't all be wrong.  Easy enough to check the documents.  This fits together too neatly.  This seems tooo big a coincidence, do you guys think???

Okay, you can read ZG's account of the robbery  here: http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=6675

Wowsa. This is weird. You can read other info on her, too, as she shares with many other mom's. I wonder if Casey just read this on the Internet, or even worse, I wonder if she could she be part of a larger theft ring, and that is what caused little Caylee to be killed? Did her cell phone ever ping here around this time, I wonder? I am just pondering here.

I could see a burglary ring with Casey and her troop of loser male companions.

Look at this loser

He looks so stupid, not a brain in his empty head.

Wow man, I mean, what were we talking about?

Zenaida Gonzalez is a former assistant metro editor for FLORIDA TODAY. She is the working mother of a toddler. I can not find where she works now I did find a reference in her comments to a university...

I would love to know if there was a bobby that had a computer stolen from that robbery....
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1146 on: September 17, 2008, 09:38:24 AM »

What is sooo sad is that if all this robbery stuff about ZG and June 9 are true, then Casey premeditated her own child's murder.  It is hard to think about
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: September 17, 2008, 09:38:32 AM »

Another topic of interest to this case -- mothers who kill their children. IMHO, Casey does not fit the profile of a depressed or otherwise mentally ill mother. And having suffered from bouts of severe depression since my teen years, I can tell you I NEVER ONCE thought of killing my daughter. But mental illness can lead people to do terrible things. 

My mother is mentally ill. She is a paranoid schizophrenic...was diagnosed when I was about 4 years old. (I am 37 now.) Back then, it was really a taboo thing, but thank God my father realized we could not be left alone with my mother. Even though her family even accused him of lying, etc, he took care of my brother and myself. He took an early retirment (Thankfully, his boss did believe him and was able to do this for him, being the owner of a small business) Anyway, my dad stayed home and raised us. I had one aunt who also believed my father, and she helped to raise us, too. Don't get me wrong; I love my mother! But I also know how dangerous it would have been for us to be left alone with her. When she didn't take her meds (which she often refused due to her paranoia) she had very bizarre thoughts she would vocalize. Sad

Thanks for sharing. I still think it is taboo. Something a lot of people are ashamed of. I'm not ashamed. It's just the way I'm wired. There are of course different levels and kinds of mental illness. Thank God your father did the right thing for you. Again, I don't think Casey is mentally ill. In my mind that implies not knowing what you're doing or not being able to control it. She has control. Her story is bizarre but that's just part of her game and her covering her own behind. I also think her strategy of waiting as long as she possibly could to report Caylee "missing" has worked quite well for her. More time for decomposition, if that is the case. And more time for confusion and foggy memories. 

I remember you, Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: September 17, 2008, 09:43:13 AM »

Is there any sort of charge that she can get for having DNA evidence her DEAD DAUGHTER was in the back of her trunk?
...maybe like 'abuse of a corpse' or something?? I dunno...

A lawyer on NG said this week that at this point(just from what has been given out on the case) that Casey could be charged with manslaughter and he is sure they could get her convicted.
On NG last week or the week before one lawyer said she believes at this point she could be charged with 1st degree however I don't remember if she thought she would be convicted.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1149 on: September 17, 2008, 09:43:41 AM »

Thanks for sharing. I still think it is taboo. Something a lot of people are ashamed of. I'm not ashamed. It's just the way I'm wired. There are of course different levels and kinds of mental illness. Thank God your father did the right thing for you. Again, I don't think Casey is mentally ill. In my mind that implies not knowing what you're doing or not being able to control it. She has control. Her story is bizarre but that's just part of her game and her covering her own behind. I also think her strategy of waiting as long as she possibly could to report Caylee "missing" has worked quite well for her. More time for decomposition, if that is the case. And more time for confusion and foggy memories. 

It is taboo. You can have any physical problem, but mental oh no never.

Your father did a wise and brave thing. Cindy and George should have had Casey in the psychiatrists office in her teens. Cindy is a nurse and should know better.

Peace Monkeys
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: September 17, 2008, 09:45:49 AM »

Yes goodnmad, I agree. Casey is not out of it enough to NOT be held accountable for her actions. I felt differently about that mother in Texas who drowned her children (the one that did go to a mental instition; can't remember her name.) Anyway, right away, I thought that could have been my brother and me.

Anyway, I am sorry to hear it's taboo. I was hoping it was more in the open now. Sad
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: September 17, 2008, 09:47:20 AM »

Good Morning all.  I am still have problems with my computer.  Do You all get emails from overseas everyday????   Maybe Ill get a new one when I get back.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: September 17, 2008, 09:47:39 AM »

Your father did a wise and brave thing. Cindy and George should have had Casey in the psychiatrists office in her teens. Cindy is a nurse and should know better.

Unless there was a reason they didn't want her in therapy...Might spill a few family secrets...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: September 17, 2008, 09:51:29 AM »

Casey said Jeff had a son named Zach and that Zaneida watched them both.  As I recall though, Jeffrey doesn't have any children.

WOW.  I don't remember hearing that. It's amazing how brazen this chick has been with her lies.  She doesn't even consider the fact that police could easily check everything out.  Or she doesn't care.. but I think she cares JUST enough to try and cover her own a$$.  Nothing else is all that important.. even helping cops locate her own child.  Very sad.

She went into detail about it in her statement.  She claimed she worked with Hopkins at Universal (lie), that he introduced her to Zenaida (lie) as his nanny (lie) and that for the first six months Zenaida was her nanny, she dropped Caylee off at Hopkins' house where Zenaida watched both Caylee and Zachary (lie).  When LE tracked down Hopkins, he verified none of that was true.

Then Lee said it was the "wrong" Jeffrey Hopkins.

I was familiar with all of that, except I wasn't aware that this Jeff Hopkins didn't have a son (although she said he did).. thanks for clearing that up for me. Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1154 on: September 17, 2008, 09:51:56 AM »

A scenario: Ok, let's say she's 23 by the time she is sentenced. She gets 3 years for fraud, etc. and 15 for manslaughter. She'd be 41 years old when her sentence is finished. And that's not considering parole possibility.

41 is way too young IMO. She could marry, have more children. No way. If she murdered Caylee, she needs to be in jail for life.

Rarely does anyone serve a full sentence on manslaughter. No way she would serve all 15 for that. Probably be out in 2-3.

At the rate she is going in and out of jail, she will have time served on the fraud charges Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: September 17, 2008, 09:52:51 AM »

Unless there was a reason they didn't want her in therapy...Might spill a few family secrets...

Or unless they thought her behavior was normal or just a stage or they behaved that way themselves ... Many parents are clueless. Sad to say.

I remember you, Caylee.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1156 on: September 17, 2008, 09:53:11 AM »

WOW! Thanks! Did anyone catch the other possible lie...Cindy said on the stand that lee was at the house when she and casey arrived home...Lee statement says cindy was in the garage and appeared to be upset.BLAH,BLAH..Did lee not state that they wer already at the house and cindy states lee was there waiting for them..Just thinking!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: September 17, 2008, 09:54:34 AM »

Exactly. I have been told to "get over it." It's like saying -- get over that cancerous tumor. Let me how that works out.

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: September 17, 2008, 09:56:17 AM »

Or unless they thought her behavior was normal or just a stage or they behaved that way themselves ... Many parents are clueless. Sad to say.
So true....
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: September 17, 2008, 09:57:11 AM »

My son has Autism. I learned just after his diagnosis, that back before the term Autism was given, it was called Childhood Schizophrenia.  What's sad is that despite the fact Autism is becoming virtually common place (1 out of 150 kids being diagnosed), not only is there still such a lack of awareness (even among Pediatricians), but many parents not only refuse to have it checked out and get a diagnosis (much less treatment), but many refuse to tell even their families about it.   What is worse, is when there is a diagnosis, and extended family is told, and yet nobody wants to believe it.  Denial is a powerful thing.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.